Hyderabad India Jamat

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
chokri Bohri

Hyderabad India Jamat

Unread post by chokri Bohri » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Please confirm -
I heard recently that Shaikh Shabbir Hussain of hyderabad coincidentally came across an account of 12 crore funds that were being misappropriated by Janab Amil Saheb.

When this was informed to Sydna . Kothar asked Shabbir Hussain to keep silence and not spread this around. He was told that Moallana T.U.S. ni shaan azeem ane nirali shan che. and he should leave everything to Shafiq bawa, who will take care of it miraculously.

No action was taken against Amil Saheb Shk. Juzer Bhai Waswadawala.

My question is where is this 12 crore coming from. Hyderabad Jamat is not big enough to gather 12 crore which can be misappropriated so easily.

I am assuming that the 12 crore amount is not the amount that he misappropriated, but 12 crore might be the appreciated value of the property that was invested by Amil Saheb.

Human

Re: Hyderabad India Jamat

Unread post by Human » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm

In the big scheme of things, 12 crores is just pebble of sand on the beach.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:37 am

Yet another scam, and this too will eat dust in few days.

Almost every city in kothar jurisdiction is laced with courruption, usually involving sheikhs, amils, ayans, mullas who are Pro-Kothari management. This corrupts office holders are endorsed, trained and safeguarded by kothar. Embezzlement, Rude Behavior, Discriminatory practices are ignored or token punishment is given which is demotion from plum location to rural location, infact no location is dry, its only matter of exposure.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 am

12 crore is nothing for kothar

chokri Bohri

Unread post by chokri Bohri » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:22 pm

revertbohra wrote:12 crore is nothing for kothar
hyderabad jamat is small and 12 crore for this jamat is big money,

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm

chokri Bohri wrote:hyderabad jamat is small and 12 crore for this jamat is big money,
There are many effluent bohra businessmen in cities of Hyderabad and Secundrabad. Moreover many sidhpuris have also migrated there and it is a known fact that sidhpuris are the most gullible abdes who shower huge wealth on the dai and his zaadas, one has to look at the collection of Chennai, Coimbatore and Calcutta where the wajebat collection is quite big as compared to the population.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 pm

chokri Bohri wrote:He was told that Moallana T.U.S. ni shaan azeem ane nirali shan che. and he should leave everything to Shafiq bawa, who will take care of it miraculously
This shafiq bawa is even unable to take care of himself and needs a battery of abdes to lift him in a palkhi and is himself in need of miracles to be able to walk by himself.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
chokri Bohri wrote:He was told that Moallana T.U.S. ni shaan azeem ane nirali shan che. and he should leave everything to Shafiq bawa, who will take care of it miraculously
This shafiq bawa is even unable to take care of himself and needs a battery of abdes to lift him in a palkhi and is himself in need of miracles to be able to walk by himself.
shame on you....is this is the same way progs talks about there elderly parents?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:00 am

reverse bohra,

what sort of sajdas do you subscribe to? front facing sajdas or reverse facing sajdas?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:45 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

aligns

Unread post by aligns » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:reverse bohra,

what sort of sajdas do you subscribe to? front facing sajdas or reverse facing sajdas?
ghulam muhammed wrote: This shafiq bawa is even unable to take care of himself and needs a battery of abdes to lift him in a palkhi and is himself in need of miracles to be able to walk by himself.
Bhai RB, we cant do anything but pray for laanat on ppl like AZ and GM. They represent modern days' awwal, saani etc.

BTW I am not against Progs, I have many good friends who do not follow mainstream DB but have their own faith and I respect their choice. But few pigs, like the above, bring shame even to the Progs, let alone Dawoodi Bohras.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:36 pm

@aligns,

You seriously need a realignment as you have lost your balance after having come out of your hibernation in the pigsty.

While on the subject, what is wrong in my statement ? I have just stated the facts which cowards like you shy away from. Does he not travel in palkhis ? Does he not instruct his abdes to recite abyat sharif daily for shifa e kulli of his ill health with a hope that he will live ta qayamat ? I know that truth is bitter but you badly need a bitter pill laced with sedatives.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
you badly need a bitter pill laced with sedatives.
a better combination will be giving him sedatives alongwith powerful laxatives ...

zohair1977

Unread post by zohair1977 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:29 pm

When we called ourselves reformist, then each of us actually representing the whole group and ideology, since our ideology is different from the main belief, all are watching us from the mainstream, and if you write anything which is something not appropriate then you are presenting the wrong image in front of others. So humble request to talk and write only on right issues and keep ourselves away from comments like these... Sorry for the lecture.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:01 am

zohair1977 wrote:

When we called ourselves reformist, then each of us actually representing the whole group and ideology, since our ideology is different from the main belief, all are watching us from the mainstream, and if you write anything which is something not appropriate then you are presenting the wrong image in front of others. So humble request to talk and write only on right issues and keep ourselves away from comments like these... Sorry for the lecture.
i agree with Zohair1977's post, control on language is always needed , even when we are right in what we say,

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 am

chokri Bohri wrote:Please confirm -
I heard recently that Shaikh Shabbir Hussain of hyderabad coincidentally came across an account of 12 crore funds that were being misappropriated by Janab Amil Saheb.

When this was informed to Sydna . Kothar asked Shabbir Hussain to keep silence and not spread this around. He was told that Moallana T.U.S. ni shaan azeem ane nirali shan che. and he should leave everything to Shafiq bawa, who will take care of it miraculously.

No action was taken against Amil Saheb Shk. Juzer Bhai Waswadawala.

My question is where is this 12 crore coming from. Hyderabad Jamat is not big enough to gather 12 crore which can be misappropriated so easily.

I am assuming that the 12 crore amount is not the amount that he misappropriated, but 12 crore might be the appreciated value of the property that was invested by Amil Saheb.

So the jamaat should ask Shaikh Shabbir |Hussain of Hyderabad, I wonder if Progressive Dawoodi Bohra association can help this jamat and get an enquiry done , as the jamaat bohra's are scared of being outcast if they say anything.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Bori85 wrote: ..... as the jamaat bohra's are scared of being outcast if they say anything.
then they deserve to be fleeced, screwed, robbed, insulted, molested and assaulted. allah only helps those who help themselves. gadha pehelwan to allah meherbaan. (sorry for reversing the idiom, but it works)

only cowards cry for help, be men, stand up and fight.

the reformists are content to be outside and free from the daily oppression, humiliation and exploitation which meek and gutless abdes suffer on a routine basis. they are not going to rush to any abde jamaat's help, dont expect them to be your saviours, to ride in like knights in shining armour.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Bori85 wrote: ..... as the jamaat bohra's are scared of being outcast if they say anything.
then they deserve to be fleeced, screwed, robbed, insulted, molested and assaulted. allah only helps those who help themselves. gadha pehelwan to allah meherbaan. (sorry for reversing the idiom, but it works)

only cowards cry for help, be men, stand up and fight.

the reformists are content to be outside and free from the daily oppression, humiliation and exploitation which meek and gutless abdes suffer on a routine basis. they are not going to rush to any abde jamaat's help, dont expect them to be your saviours, to ride in like knights in shining armour.

Ok, that's fine , nobody is forcing you to come and help in this situation, but I would like to mention here that some of us who are seeing what wrong things are going on in DB jamat , can not do much due to family ties, social ties , financial reasons etc. At this point a person needs some outside help, my point was that "if" any body from progressive group can help out in this matter, if not then that's ok, there was no need for you to get so upset.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:23 am

Bori85 wrote:
..., can not do much due to family ties, social ties , financial reasons etc. At this point a person needs some outside help,
those are standard excuses, and if those are the factors holding people back, then no amount of help, outside or otherwise, is going to amount to anything.

if you have to break free of your shackles, then you have to cut through everything that binds. slavery is all-encompassing and has many tentacles. that is what the rascal kothar counts on to keep people hooked into the community.

sorry bro, if this sounds not terribly encouraging, but it takes guts and wits to keep yourself free and independent, with your dignity intact.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Bori85 wrote:
..., can not do much due to family ties, social ties , financial reasons etc. At this point a person needs some outside help,
those are standard excuses, and if those are the factors holding people back, then no amount of help, outside or otherwise, is going to amount to anything.

if you have to break free of your shackles, then you have to cut through everything that binds. slavery is all-encompassing and has many tentacles. that is what the rascal kothar counts on to keep people hooked into the community.

sorry bro, if this sounds not terribly encouraging, but it takes guts and wits to keep yourself free and independent, with your dignity intact.
Let me tell you one thing, this so called 'standard excuses" are very imp when you have a very loving family and some responsibilities towards your family members, if you try to show your 'guts" and take some steps in haste or your anger that might affect your family member, and I don't know about you whether you have a family or not, or your entire family is from the progressive side in which case you don't have to worry about taking any steps and can show your 'guts" but for some people like me , we have to think twice before taking any steps. Sometimes it is better to use tact then to show your power.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm

this thinking and prevaricating will never end. you have 4 choices:
1. either you gird your loins and fight,
2, be pushed out.
3. or the third option is "su karsu" and carry on, as you are doing now.
4, the fourth is not an option, waiting for a miracle, but you can try.

the choices are clear..

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Bori option 1 that AZ mentioned does require more brains than money!

For 40 years we have talked and talked and when a few stood up in the 70s and 80s we deserted them what a shame. In any case we allowed the kothar to completely destroy the faith and will. But even our own Prophet Saw and Husain did not fear power, wealth or numbers. So there is enough example in history to give you confidence that rebellions succeed.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:55 am

I have been active reader for years and I am seeing this site discussion now at a higher maturity and admire the resolve. I can sense that the progressives are from diverse locations , backgrounds and commitment . Kothar will be very worried with this trend. What a good start for the era of Muffy. The ride starts now!

islamhyd5253

Unread post by islamhyd5253 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 am

THE JANAB OF HYDERABAD SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE THE NAMPALLY POLICE STATION