progs look at this

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: progs look at this

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:
and to knw abt smethng is nt like Kuva no mendak
we all know how much you know and what you know. that is crystal clear from your language and your postings... a kuve ka mendak is too high a title for you. you are more at the level of a single-celled amoeba.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:58 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:ghulam muhammed wrote:
how you do in your majids and to have knowledge of other religions is something which kuva ma medaks like you cannot understand, you are only fit to do trrrr trrrr in a small pond and that is the boundary fixed by your masters.

so man u didnt go to masjid
It seems that YOU havent been to your exclusive masjids which are the only ones to have the religious sanctions from Allah (swt) after abdes like you are milked high and dry by way of giving an amount exceeding the cost of masjid to your dai and are unique that they are the only ones whose walls are covered with 51st and 52nd dais photos and large screen TV sets used as publicity material for your master.......... beware !! your e-jamat card is in danger !!

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 am

MurtazaVds wrote: improve ur IQ man hindus do nt do the pooja of human being
OK........! So Raam, Krishna etc were not human beings, i see :roll:

IQ improved :D

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 am

MurtazaVds wrote:and joining hand is just a sign of respect
So your son/daughter join hands each time when they see you at home? or other relatives anywhere? if not, then they are very disrespectful :?

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 pm

fearAllah wrote:
MurtazaVds wrote: improve ur IQ man hindus do nt do the pooja of human being
OK........! So Raam, Krishna etc were not human beings, i see :roll:

IQ improved :D
i didnt bleave on those
and a/c to hindu's they r there bhagwans and dey r kept on mandir as status

nd a/c to ur knwledge on dose ram and krishna i thought u hve much intrest on gita and mahabharat etc

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

murtuza VD,

i reali blve dat u r the grtst righter aun dis bord. andat u musta be a chaik wid raza fom seeadna. wowe!

wee pogies tek of are topees and cahdees fo u maan! u da dude

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:murtuza VD,

i reali blve dat u r the grtst righter aun dis bord. andat u musta be a chaik wid raza fom seeadna. wowe!

wee pogies tek of are topees and cahdees fo u maan! u da dude
Sorry for the 'Like' Murtaza bhai, but it was really funny, nothing personal..

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:52 pm

cnt stop my laugh hahahahahaha

dats what u should do dats suits u man

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:30 pm

MurtazaVD's posts don't make me laugh, but AZ's post was a gem. Cracked me up!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:19 am

MurtazaVds wrote: improve ur IQ man hindus do nt do the pooja of human being , and a/c to hindu's they ( Raam, Krishna etc) r there bhagwans and dey r kept on mandir as status
Hi MVDS

Your knowledge or even common sense on Hinduism or any religion seems to be poor. I don’t wish to go in details, I m neither a Pandit nor a Mulla. But just F Y I :

Raam, Krishna, etc characters from Ramayana are human mortals elevated to levels of God. These characters themselves prayed to superior power when they were in trouble. Also what one can see by common sense in Temples is Sculpture in form of human. Difficult to figure !! I guess.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Dai's AARTI ceremony going on (See pic.1) :-

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/hu ... urat/15207

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:07 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Dai's AARTI ceremony going on (See pic.1) :-

This is nothing bro GM i had seen one of my friend take dust from the photo of maulla in the glass of water & drunk.How ridiculous?

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:08 am

Fateh wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Dai's AARTI ceremony going on (See pic.1) :-

This is nothing bro GM i had seen one of my friend take dust from the photo of maulla in the glass of water & drunk.How ridiculous?
sahaba use to eat dust from the foot of Muhammed(s)...how is it ridiculous, moron?

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 am

revertbohra wrote:
Fateh wrote: This is nothing bro GM i had seen one of my friend take dust from the photo of maulla in the glass of water & drunk.How ridiculous?
sahaba use to eat dust from the foot of Muhammed(s)...how is it ridiculous, moron?
No my dear friend rb that was not ridiculous,if any one took the dust from the foot of muhammad (s.a.w.),that dust was khakh-e-shifa.They were fortunate .But i am surprised that dont you differentiate btw the dust from the foot of muhammad (s.a.w.)& the dust from photo of maulla? who is moron?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:39 am

Please dismiss this as fairy tales taught to mentally retarded abde idiots in sabak classes. These do not have any basis in reality. No sahaba ate dust.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:46 am

anajmi wrote:
Please dismiss this as fairy tales taught to mentally retarded abde idiots in sabak classes. These do not have any basis in reality. No sahaba ate dust.
and if they did then what?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 am

They didn't. Do you have any proof?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:47 pm

abde bohras regularly ingest dust since they are perpetually in a state of sajda to their dai, kissing the ground and licking the floor in front of him.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Its not only dust, they 'teach' other fabricated stories too ......... like they will always mention in one way or other that 'Prophet asked Hassan and Hussain to go to grave to their mother and do Dua' or 'Ali asked Hassan and Hussain to go to grave to Nana Nabi or Ma Fatema and do dua' .............. these statements indirectly instigate that going to grave, praying, and asking for dead's help is part of Islam and those great personalities did that too, which is totally ABSURD ................

And they will always mention that someone came to see Prophet, Ali or Hussain, 'anay sajdo bajawo anay urz keedi' thereby telling abdes sajda is ok to dai ............... which is again total LIE and ABSURD ........... People like Mohammad, Ali and Hussain who taught people not to bow to Idols and Humans can NEVER teach people to do sajda to mortals ...............