So Called Progressive from Udaipur --- HAHAHA

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
babu

So Called Progressive from Udaipur --- HAHAHA

Unread post by babu » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:03 am

Sri Sri Ravishankar ........... visited the house of one of the key member of Art of Living Udaipur and his fervent devotee Hatim Ali Lohawala at Kharol Colony. The Lohawala family whole heartily welcomed the Guruji by offering traditional Pag. Ravishankar also gifted shawl to Hatim Ali’s aged mother and stayed there for nearly 20 minutes.
http://www.udaipurtimes.com/photos-sri- ... more-20957

http://udaipurnews.in/2012/03/11/suppor ... delhi-off/
udaipur. आर्ट ऑफ लिविंग के प्रणेता श्री श्री रविशंकर रविवार सुबह जेट एयरवेज की फ्लाइट से दिल्ली रवाना हो गए। इससे पहले शनिवार को वे यहां संगठन के स्वयंसेवक हातिम अली के घर भी गए। वहां उन्होंने करीब 20 मिनट बिताए।

उल्लेंखनीय है कि हातिम अली करीब 8 वर्षों से गुरुदेव के समर्थन में देश भर में कई प्रशिक्षण सत्रों में भाग ले चुके हैं। श्री श्री हातिम अली के निवास पर पहुंचे जहां उन्होंने हातिम अली की माताजी को कई समर्थकों की मौजूदगी में शॉल भी भेंट की। साथ ही हातिम दंपती को श्री श्री ने अपनी तस्वीर भी भेंट की।

revertbohra

Re: So Called Progressive from Udaipur --- HAHAHA

Unread post by revertbohra » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 am

omg hahahaha what a losers

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 am

omg hahahaha what a bunch of losers.....worshipers of hindu saints :mrgreen:

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Reversebohra wrote:

"omg hahahaha what a bunch of losers.....worshipers of hindu saints"

You are exactly right to confirm this.

You abdes/amtes are true worshippers of your hindu (Convert) saints :twisted:

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:16 pm

SAJJAD wrote:Reversebohra wrote:

"omg hahahaha what a bunch of losers.....worshipers of hindu saints"

You are exactly right to confirm this.

You abdes/amtes are true worshippers of your hindu (Convert) saints :twisted:
go and learn some hindu trick of how to live life from sri sri sri bull shiit.....we have quraan and its sufficient for us to learn how to live a life.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm

revertbohra wrote:we have quraan and its sufficient for us to learn how to live a life.
Provided you know what you reading which is a strict NO NO from your masters.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:29 pm

babu,

Actually you should have titled the thread as 'Similarities between Progressives and the Dai' due to the following :-
babu wrote:Sri Sri Ravishankar ........... visited the house of one of the key member of Art of Living Udaipur and his fervent devotee Hatim Ali Lohawala at Kharol Colony.
Narendra Modi visited the masjid of dawoodi bohras and also visited the KEY leader of bohras in zampa bazar, surat.
babu wrote:The Lohawala family whole heartily welcomed the Guruji by offering traditional Pag
The Dai and his family alongwith his slaves WHOLE HEARTEDLY welcomed the butcher of muslims by offering him a shawl alongwith a cheque of over Rs.One crore.
babu wrote:Ravishankar also gifted shawl to Hatim Ali’s aged mother and stayed there for nearly 20 minutes.
Narendra Modi also gifted a shawl to the aged leader of bohras and stayed there for nearly 30 minutes.

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm

This Hatim Ali is one isolated individual, he does not represent progressives. But look at the abdes who worship the Dai 24/77 and do "reverse sajda" (one on Al Zulfiqar's most hilarious inventions :D ) to him 24/7. Look at the tamasha of his birthday clebrations, see how they are going out of control in the worship of their Dai. Have they ever celebrated the birthday of Prophet Mohd. or any of the Imams with such nauseating pomp and show. God how tacky can they get?
Look at these fools, how ridiculous they look:

Worshiping Bohra Dai saint:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 pm

babu wrote:Sri Sri Ravishankar ........... visited the house of one of the key member of Art of Living Udaipur and his fervent devotee Hatim Ali Lohawala at Kharol Colony. The Lohawala family whole heartily welcomed the Guruji by offering traditional Pag. Ravishankar also gifted shawl to Hatim Ali’s aged mother and stayed there for nearly 20 minutes.
http://www.udaipurtimes.com/photos-sri- ... more-20957

http://udaipurnews.in/2012/03/11/suppor ... delhi-off/
udaipur. आर्ट ऑफ लिविंग के प्रणेता श्री श्री रविशंकर रविवार सुबह जेट एयरवेज की फ्लाइट से दिल्ली रवाना हो गए। इससे पहले शनिवार को वे यहां संगठन के स्वयंसेवक हातिम अली के घर भी गए। वहां उन्होंने करीब 20 मिनट बिताए।

उल्लेंखनीय है कि हातिम अली करीब 8 वर्षों से गुरुदेव के समर्थन में देश भर में कई प्रशिक्षण सत्रों में भाग ले चुके हैं। श्री श्री हातिम अली के निवास पर पहुंचे जहां उन्होंने हातिम अली की माताजी को कई समर्थकों की मौजूदगी में शॉल भी भेंट की। साथ ही हातिम दंपती को श्री श्री ने अपनी तस्वीर भी भेंट की।
The difference for my Pea brain friend
Hatim Ali is not a leader of community or atleast not a Religious Leader While Syedna is
Sri Ravishanker has no Muslim or Mumin blood on his hand while Naredra Modi has?
Ravisharnker has not been denied visa to USA while Modi has been banned from visiting USA period
Got the point..........

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:57 am

Udaipuri wrote:This Hatim Ali is one isolated individual, he does not represent progressives. But look at the abdes who worship the Dai 24/77 and do "reverse sajda" (one on Al Zulfiqar's most hilarious inventions :D ) to him 24/7. Look at the tamasha of his birthday clebrations, see how they are going out of control in the worship of their Dai. Have they ever celebrated the birthday of Prophet Mohd. or any of the Imams with such nauseating pomp and show. God how tacky can they get?
Look at these fools, how ridiculous they look:

Worshiping Bohra Dai saint:
sword feel shame to be with cawared crowd ,if a barking dog passes through them , then whole crowd will escape.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:17 am

thanx for the pics, I have been to many procession almost every sect of islaam,but I have never seen such beautiful and wel organized procession in my life,I am going to request my friend who works with BBC to make a documentary on bohra processions Inshallah,really marvelous,

long live syedna (t)

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 am

MustafaN,
The way you're going nuclear on me shows that I've touched a raw nerve somewhere. Did you really read my post and considered the evidence I provided (not that there is any lack of evidence on this board or in the real abde world).
I said this Hatim Ali is a lone proggie family devoted to Sri Sri Ravishankar. Then I showed that the whole abde quam is devoted to the Bohra Dai saint Sayedna Mohd Burhanuddin. I jusxtaposed one isolated proggie example against the wholsale and common example of abdes. Now pls, pls tell me where's the hyporcisy?

babu

Unread post by babu » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:46 am

So Your new address is ... :wink:

Bohra Youth
C/o Art Of Living
2 Khara Kuan ,Bhupalpura, Udaipur, Rajasthan ( North ) - 313001
Phone - 94141 68333 0294-2416245

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:Either we talk about an entire community of Reformist Bohra's devoted to the SSR or we talk about just one lone Abde devoted to Syedna. You cannot juxtapose a single individual and his belief system to that of an entire community.
Your logic seems all covoluted to me. But form what I understnad, the point you're making is exactly my point. The practice of one proggie does not make all proggies worshippers of SSR. However, I'm asserting that the abdes as a community as a whole worships the Dai.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm

revertbohra wrote:
I am going to request my friend who works with BBC to make a documentary on bohra processions...
reverse bohra,

please give us advance notice when this documentary is going to air. we are all eagerly waiting to see you too in this documentary, doing reverse sajdas in the procession in front of hazrate aaliyah imamiyah qudsaniya, alongwith your bosom buddies - nulwala, murtuza VD, guy sam, adam, insecticide, profas et al.

su eni niraali shaan chhe!