Imam's family tree after seclusion

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Human

Imam's family tree after seclusion

Unread post by Human » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi Everyone,
I've always wondered if the Dai(s) are supposed to know about the Imam's family tree after seclusion and where they are at? Is it a secret that is passed on from one Dai to the next dai?

If yes, then when are these to be disclosed to the world? If no, then does it mean the secrets are lost forever?

Haggi

Re: Imam's family tree after seclusion

Unread post by Haggi » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Human,
Its high time we come to a conclusion that we don't have a Hazir Imam from the progeny of Imam Taayib. Period. Our so called last Imam was an infant, who probably would not have survived the infighting in the Ismaili
community in Fustat whereby the real power was held by the viziers instead of the Imams . It is a historical argument that to whom the Imamate was bestowed upon Mustali or Nizar who being the elder son or due to influence of Al Afzdal the vizier and the actual defecto power as his father in law who placed Mustali as the next Imam. The Imamate of Taayib is a myth made by believers and especially from the the time of Hujjat- Mallika under whose strong influenced the Ismaili/taayibis to believe in the progeny of Imam Taayeb. The Mallika never ever met the Imam Taayeb in her life time but still resolved to recognise him as the legitimate
Imam even if he was in "dawr e Satr'.
As far as I am concerned the Dai don't know the the whereabouts of the Imams because they do not exist and if by any chance he exist then he would made himself known to us and shown us the righteous way to lead your life and also would have come forward to make the Kasre Ali to not only to reform them but also the Imam himself to being the "infallible' should come come out of the unnecessary 'dawr e satr'.
Let us plead to our Imams if they do exist for our salvation from the the exploitation by the Elite from the exploited in terms of faith wealth and insaaniyat.

haggi

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:43 am

Haggi,

That is an interesting reply! I remember as a kid when I went to Madresa, the mullasaheb telling us that Dai knows where and who the current Imam is and when the right time comes he'll disclose it.

I've also recently heard two things from orthodox bohris:
1. Rumours that because moula is 99 years old and haven't declared a successor, the current Imam will surface which would be the bloodline of Imam Tayyab.
2. Shehzada Mufaddal bhai saheb is most likely to become the next dai and he's leading the favourites race.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 am

haggi,

you are completely wrong. syedna knows where the hidden imam's family is and who is the present imam-uz-zaman. if you want to know where he is and who he is, all you have to do is follow the syedna to the place where he goes secretly to deliver the huge amounts collected from bohras as imam-uz-zaman's salaam.

once you know his wherabouts, maybe we can all have a slice of cake on imam-uz-zaman's salgirah which we celebrate every year.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:32 am

F Y I

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 am

Haggi wrote:Human,
Its high time we come to a conclusion that we don't have a Hazir Imam from the progeny of Imam Taayib. Period. Our so called last Imam was an infant, who probably would not have survived the infighting in the Ismaili
community in Fustat whereby the real power was held by the viziers instead of the Imams . It is a historical argument that to whom the Imamate was bestowed upon Mustali or Nizar who being the elder son or due to influence of Al Afzdal the vizier and the actual defecto power as his father in law who placed Mustali as the next Imam. The Imamate of Taayib is a myth made by believers and especially from the the time of Hujjat- Mallika under whose strong influenced the Ismaili/taayibis to believe in the progeny of Imam Taayeb. The Mallika never ever met the Imam Taayeb in her life time but still resolved to recognise him as the legitimate
Imam even if he was in "dawr e Satr'.
As far as I am concerned the Dai don't know the the whereabouts of the Imams because they do not exist and if by any chance he exist then he would made himself known to us and shown us the righteous way to lead your life and also would have come forward to make the Kasre Ali to not only to reform them but also the Imam himself to being the "infallible' should come come out of the unnecessary 'dawr e satr'.
Let us plead to our Imams if they do exist for our salvation from the the exploitation by the Elite from the exploited in terms of faith wealth and insaaniyat.

haggi
Any one watched the movie called “Kung fu Panda”? The message and moral of the movie is brilliant…

The Dai and kothar are playing the same trick on us using the mystery of Imam as a “Secret Formula” as in the movie
:D

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:14 pm

^^^
Yes that's a good analogy. But who is to stop me from saying that the same applies to the founders of Islam and other organised religions? Maybe there's no ultimate truth and maybe it was all made up to scare people into indirect slavery!
If an Imam doesn't exist and its all a myth, then the same could be said about higher deities too, no one's seen them either.