All Bohra pilgrims forced to perform Hajj e badal for Sy

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

All Bohra pilgrims forced to perform Hajj e badal for Sy

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:45 pm

Bohras pilgrims to Makkah has faced lot of new innovations during Hajj this year. It's begun with the Raza of performing Tawaf – e – Ifadah before hajj for females and elder peoples (by accepting fat envelop Salams offcourse). Tawaf – e- Ifadah is one of the compulsory ritual of Hajj which is to be performed after stoning the big Satan. The Kotharis has crossed all the limits. So this is one of the new and biggest innovations of this year. Now they have started changing hajj rituals too as per their comfort after date and

One day before leaving for Mina and on Arfat day all the pilgrims forced to make niyyat that they are performing "Hajj e Badal" for Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. Many Bohras who came here with their life savings were shocked but no one did dare to utter a word. Almost 90% bohras were performing their first hajj but in love of their demi God willingly or unwillingly every one took niyyat of performing hajj-e-Badal for Syedna.

There was purjosh matam during stay in mina, than in Arafat too.

Before the sunset in Arafat it was announced that hajj is completed so people started greeting each and other.

Many incidents of fighting among the pilgrims witnessed during breakfast, lunch and dinner.

In Arafat before leaving to Muzdalifa, It was announced in the mike that bohras should think of three Shaitans as three Khalifas while stoning them during ayyam e tashreeque in mina than they were asked to send laanat on three khlifas.

Many Bohras were seen talking against the number of new instructions which was never seen before.

Safiuddin

Re: All Bohra pilgrims forced to perform Hajj e badal for Sy

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:01 pm

I hope the Saudi royals know about this.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:36 pm

Dear Husain_KSA
It seems that you have some contacts with Saudi officials, can you bring this to their attention?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:24 pm

i had asked a question on the thread started by bhai oma challenging gulfi, pig, frog, africawala etc..called "jawab do", that why was shabbirbhaisaheb vajihuddin, amil of jeddah, and several of the managers posted at the various rubaat in saudi deported some few years ago?

apparently either no one has noticed that question or no one here knows the real facts behind it. but it was precisely the sort of sordid facts highlighted by hussainbhai and many more other serious reasons.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:23 pm

Well, well, well... apart from wanting to steal the bohra wealth in the duniya, the Syedna wants to steal the bohra wealth in the akhiraat as well. Fortunately for the bohras, the niyaah can be verified only by Allah. Even if you are forced to utter the niyaah as per kothari instruction, it doesn't really matter. The reward will be as per the niyaah in the heart.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:00 am

I have a question, can Hajj badal be performed for someone, who has himself not asked for it.

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:54 am

My relative with his wife and his friend with wife is charged extra fee of Rs. 50,000.00 each total 2,00,000 lacks by Kherbhai sahib of Chennai Amil, to give accommodation in the rubat near Kaba.
The property belongs to the community is become a tool for this thugs to make money!!!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:26 am

Safiuddin Bhai,

Saudi Officials knows about some activities of Bohras in Saudi Arabia, but they avoid to take any action during Hajj as number of Shia people also comes from Iran and other places. If you remember in 1987G when police opened fire on Shia crowd resulting hundred deaths followed by worst relations with Iran and boycott of hajj for more than ten years.

Oma bhai,

Saudi Intelligence has complete records of events taken place during Hajj. Being a resident no one normally like to put himself in trouble with internal ministry of Saudi Arabia by reporting against any person or community. The best way is to write to Saudi Embassies all around the world.

Al – Zulfiquar bhai,

There was a big community center in Jeddah few years back and the place was rented on the name of Mr. Khalid Harazi (A Saudi turned Yemeni bohra who is sponsor for more than 30 bohras in Jeddah & Makkah). All the bohras were attending religious gathering peacefully at the center on Madina road backside of Saudi French bank. When STD system implemented strictly, the weird looking dress and ridas got attraction of common public too. Some Yemenis has personal envy with Khalid Harazi who internally complained to Saudi authorities. After watching the situation for two months the religious police (Mutawwas) and other department of internal security swing into action which resulted in deportation of few active people and written undertaking and reprimanded of Khalid Harazi. Same time Tamim bhai sahib was arrested on Jeddah airport for possessing the photograph with Saddam Hussain. Now bohras in Jeddah are arranging their gathering on area wise. During ramzan and other occasion they arranged prayers and majlis, darees ect on rotation basis in each others house. For big occasion like eid prayers the gathering are being held in Makkah Rubaat.

Anajmi bhai,

I am agreed with you that it is depend on niyyah from the heart and God knows it. What is your view about the raza for Tawaf e Ifada before hajj?

Brother Accountability,

You can perform Hajj – e – Badal for any one you like even without being asked and you will also get the same amount of Sawab as well, but you should first perform your own farad hajj.

Brother abcd,

Not only in Chennai but all over the world the amount was fixed for various category of accommodation which was segregated in A , B and C. Your friends might have chosen A category which is the main center Saifee building in Misfallah area of Makkah ( The new rubaat after the demolition of old Rubaat despite of all duas of Aqa muala). But it is more difficult as it is on the top of hill and it takes around 20 minutes walk from Haram. Specially women and elderly peoples are suffering a lot because of walking. The other buildings classified as B & C were located in Azizia south district.

Best regards

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:39 am

The fee charged was very resonable compare to what other community charges , our accomodation , khidmat etc has always been pretty good

Some of the Bohras will always complain when it comes to paying and thats when they join the progressive fold where they think they might not have to pay but unfortunately in any organisation without financial backing there will never be a strong grounding and thats where we see the progressives orgs failing in UK because those same people don't pay

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:39 am

Br. Hussain_KSA
If you can confirm about the story, than there are channels through which some of our members can forward this info to proper authorities in Saudi Arabia. The negative impact I am afraid will be the one Bohras are facing in Kuwait where they may be declared as Non Muslim (such as Qadyani). If this occurs in Saudi Arabia then lot of people will be denied permission to perform Ummrah and Hajj. KOTHAR DOES NOT GIVE RAT'S A.. BUT LOT OF OTHER OPPRESSED BOHRAS WHO STILL CONSIDER THEMSELVES MUSLIM WOULD SUFFER .
MF and Anjami I am sure have visited ISNA and ICNA conventions and can bring these kinds of info to their attention who in turn can inform Saudi about this FITNA.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:32 pm

Brother Oma Bharti,

I did not write about the particular city or Jamat. All this happend in Arafat where almost 5000 Bohras were performing Hajj. If you know any bohra from relative who performed hajj this year will confirm the story. I will see what I can do. Thanks for your caring.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:36 pm

Brother Africawala.

I am agree with you about the accomodation, Meals and khidmat. However the rates are still high compare to Central Hajj Commeitee and tour operators. Specially attitutes of the tyrants with the pilgrims are very bad besides lawzimat and salam etc.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:29 pm

Brother Hussain,

I don't take raza for anything. Do they have the power to stop you from performing any Hajj ritual if you don't take raza? No they don't. If later on they prevent you from marrying within the community, then marry outside the community. If they prevent your relatives from being buried in their land, then approach any sunny cemetery, they will not refuse. Or you can prefer, just do everything they order.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:30 pm

Or you can prefer, just do everything they order.
That should read - Or if you prefer, just do everything they order.

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:48 am

Dear Africawala,

I fully agree with you that the money is very important for the progress of the society.
But you will agree with me that the faiz is collecting all the money required for the haj trip including accommodation and food in advance, and according to the rule of the Saudi government. Then why this extra money? And is this is going to the welfare of the community or for the welfare of the shazadas.

You will also agree with me that in spite of taking complete charges from the hajis they are collecting donations for the niyaz. Where this money is going is their any accounts!!

I request you to please be honestly give a though on this and do not support the wrong people.

Wassalam.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:39 am

but unfortunately in any organisation without financial backing there will never be a strong grounding
Africawalla you are aware that the financial backing for these expploitative thieves and usurpers of Islam come from the pockets of Bohras?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:46 am

Here is a thought. The TUS can use the money for his own Haj being generated in Khandala from the nikaahs that are being performed for the rich who, incidentally, can afford the hefty salaam.

Since he is presumably too old to travel now the new scheme is get all the rich out there and start performing nikaahs.

I bet the next scheme will be to give them a huge sum of money and any Bohra who can pay, will have Hajj-e-Badal performed for him/her by someone in Saudia.

Yeah, right.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:13 am

Hussain bhai, thankx for clarifying the Saudi situation. I do hope the Saudis will eventually put an end to the kotharis' exploitation of zawwaars.

It has been pointed out that we can perform our Hajj w/o these goons and their moula-laden buc-buc.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:43 pm

Qoute

I bet the next scheme will be to give them a huge sum of money and any Bohra who can pay, will have Hajj-e-Badal performed for him/her by someone in Saudia.

Safi bhai, May be you don't know but this system has already in practice from last few years. This year I know at least two bohras who perform hajj e badal for some unknown persons as per instructions of Mudair bhai saheb who is incharge dictator at Bohra Rubaat in Makkah.

Regards.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:53 pm

Brother Anajmi,

Raza is for only orthodox bohras who don't want to change themselve. I am not one of those. I did try to marry in sunni families but they did not want to forget my past despite of my best efforst. It is easy to say but practically and socially it is very hard to digest the truth. Finally I got married in reformist family of Udaipur.

Regarding bohra grave yard, I wish i get place in Jannatul mala or jannatul Baque, otherwise any sunni grave yard will do.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:38 pm

Except indignity and humiliation, every 'facility' that kothar can provide bohras is available 'outside' cheaply and very easily - meals, accomodation, organised tours you name it. No wonder, the only ones favouring the kothar establishment are kotharis themselves.

Talking of other communities - sikhs, jains, sindhis don't pay even one tenth of what bohras pay to their establishment and avail much better facilities. You just have to peep outside the confines of jamatkhana to know this.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:45 pm

Originally posted by africawalla:
unfortunately in any organisation without financial backing there will never be a strong grounding
Fortunately every organisation except kothar is accountable to the people who contribute. Once kothar starts publishing an yearly account statement and balance sheet, you will not be the only bohra satisfied with them.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:13 pm

As long as we have the salam rasam there will be no accounting system that can work.Start with Raza,obolish the requirement first.After every gathering the Amil who has already collected his wages will sit and take salams,najwa and silatul imam.The system is so anti-islam.
When worker dont perform all blame goes to the Head of the organization.Read Imam Hussains letter to the governer of Basra.The problem is Syedna himself.He has to take the blame for all the bad that is happening in our community.
Since this leader will appoint one of his own,we should be looking for someone who is less intelligent than the present one.It would be the genes,apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
As far as education in the family dont forget Moula bought his doctrate.Why dont these graduates revolt and do whats right and halal.They must be all educated cowards or haramkhore.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:50 pm

Correction I ment Moula Ali's letter

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:33 pm

Fortunately every organisation except kothar is accountable to the people who contribute.
I am sure Aga Khan publishes certified accounting for his organization.

Fault donar who gives away his hard earned $$$$$ without accounting.