Ziyafats

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Ziyafats

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 am

Poor Mukasir's son gets only glass of water for Ziyaafat and no Takhaat for him either
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/qa ... achi/15964

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:38 am

What is wrong with you people?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 am

a bunch of idiots with slave mentality putting another idiot on a pedestal, simply because he happens to be from dai's family.

no wonder these ba##**ds become so arrogant. you would to, if you had a whole flock of sheep willing to bend, grovel, wine and dine you and shower you with money and gifts!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:12 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:a bunch of idiots with slave mentality putting another idiot on a pedestal, simply because he happens to be from dai's family.

no wonder these ba##**ds become so arrogant. you would to, if you had a whole flock of sheep willing to bend, grovel, wine and dine you and shower you with money and gifts!!
I did not know Adam, Profi and Progie look like this and stoop like this

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 pm

HEY ! AATI KYA KHANDALA ???
ZIAFAT KHAYENGE, HADIYAT DENGE, MAFSUSIYAT DENGE,
KHOOB PAISE BANAYENGE, ABDE KO LOOTENGE
AUR KYA !!!

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Haiderali Indorewala & family in Khandala on 2nd Jumadil Aakhar 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat & gave Mafsuhiyat to ABID FAKHRUDDIN NAGARIA (NKD) AND FAMILY from NERUL, NAVI MUMBAI in khandala on 1st Jumadil Aakhar

The Dai took Ziyafat & gave Hadiyat to Shk Yusuf bhai Ebrahim bhai Mithi (N.K.D) on 28 Jumadil Awwal in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Khuzaima M Hakimuddin Lunavadawala in Khandala on 3ji Jumadil Awwal

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Shk Aziz Bhai Mulla Mohsin Bhai Surti (Lunawada) From Kuwait, Khalil Al Misri Est. in Khandala on 28th Jamadil Awwal

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Shabbirbhai Shk Fidahusainbhai Electricwala, Brothers & Family in Khandala on 6th Jumadil Aakhar

The Dai gave HADIYAT to Shk Mustafa Bhai Shk Qutbuddin Lokhandwala in Khandala on 8th Jumadil Aakhar

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Qutbuddin Bhai M Akberali Bhai Lokhandwala on 8th Jamadil Aakha in Khandala

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Shk Husain bhain Baqirbhai Saifi Head Moallim of Singapore on 3rd Jamadil Akher 1433 in Khandala

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue May 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Koi iss nadeeday, bhokay, nangay GM ko ziyafat pe bula lo. Doosron ko khana khatay dekh kar bohat nazar maarta hai

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 pm

profastian wrote:Koi iss nadeeday, bhokay, nangay GM ko ziyafat pe bula lo. Doosron ko khana khatay dekh kar bohat nazar maarta hai
Truth Is bitter......Tujhko mirchi lagi, to main kya karu ?????

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Doosron ko khana khatay dekh kar bohat nazar maarta hai
That is what the Dai does all the time. Khana Khao aur abde se dhulao.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 01, 2012 5:43 pm

profastian wrote:Koi iss nadeeday, bhokay, nangay GM ko ziyafat pe bula lo. Doosron ko khana khatay dekh kar bohat nazar maarta hai
So when are you inviting him Why ask some one else when you can do it yourself :lol:

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 am

Let me understand

The mukasirs son visits a place and get ziafats, I notice he has a good number of envelopes on his side!

Abdes bow, he smiles he feasts..expression and jestures indicate zadas are well groomed and trained in art of Behaving in presence of subjects

So what connection does this have with the Diai khizmat, Islam, shia ? How does the guys in the photos get sawaab or barakat by entertaining this zada.

Will he pocket the Salam or is he collecting on someone's behalf. What is his regular job, visiting ziafats ? How does one apply for this type f job? Tax free, hassle free, just bulshit the whole time and people will fall on their feet, good feasting, free trips,

Something I noticed why do these zadas always have their feet pointing inwards when seating, is it genetic ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 09, 2012 4:53 pm

AUR KYA !!!

THE DAI TOOK ZIYAFAT FROM JANAB SHABBIR BS NOMANI AAMILSAHEB SAHEB OF MADRAS & ABDUL QADIR BS MOAVIM AAMILSAHEB OF CHENNAI IN KHANDALA 6 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433 Mauze: Khandala, India

The Dai gave Mafsuhiyat & took ziyafat from M. Mustafa bhai Shk Saiffuddin Bhori from Lonavala at Burhani villa in Khandala 8 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

The Dai took ziyafat from Shk Onali Neralwala (Vali, Neral) On 5th Jumadil Ukhra 1433H , Lailat-ul-Jumoa in Khandala

The Dai took ziyafat from Esmailbhai Fazlehusain Patrawala and farzando On 5th Jumadil Ukhra 1433H , Lailat-ul-Jumoa in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat & gave Hadiyat to Shk Akbar Khopoliwala on 6th Jumadil Aakhar in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shabbir Bhai Firoze Bhai Habib of Khargar Navi Mumbai in Khandala 4 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

The Dai gave Mafsuhiyat to M Ali Asgar bhai Ali Husain bhai Ezzy From Meghnagar (M.P) in Khandala on 7th Jumadil Aakhar

The Dai took Ziyafat from SHABBIR SAYLAWALA & FAMILY from NAVI MUMBAI and Also bestowed Mafsuhiyat to SALMANJI GULAMHUSEIN SAYLAWALA in khandala on 3rd Jamadil Aakhar Mauze: Khandala, India

The Dai took ziyafat from Zoeb bhai Merchant and family from navi mumbai on 4th jumadil aakhr in Khandala

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Muffy took Ziyafat from Shk Yusuf bhai Kagalwala Sect. of Najmi mohallah Mumbai in Lonavala. 7 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

Muffy gave Mafsuhiyat to Mulla Saifuddin Shk Ibrahim Electricwala (Watan- Sagwara) in Khandala on 8th Jumadil Aakhar

Muffy took Ziyafat from Jhalrapatan Aamil Sahen and Muavin Aamil Saheb on 12th Jumadil Aakhar

MUFFY TOOK ZIYAFAT FROM M ABBAS SHK SAIFUDDIN KATTHAWALA KOTA JN ON 13TH JUMADIL AAKHAR

Muffy gave Hadiyat to Shk Mufaddalbhai Kothari in Khandala 15 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

Muffy gave Mafsuhiyat to M Hussein Yusufali Pachlasawala in Khandala 14 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

Muffy took Ziafat from Shk Taiyeb Ali Baghwala (Sharjah) in Jhalra Patan on 12th Jumadil Aakhar

Muffy gave Mafsuhiyat to M Shabbirbhai M Karimbhai Zhabouawala In Zhaboua 12 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

MUFFY TOOK ZIYAFAT FROM SHK HUSSAIN NAJMI AND DID IFTETAH OF THEIR NEWLY BUILT HOUSE "NAJMI VILLA" ON 13th JUMADIL UKHRA AT KOTA JUNCTION

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 18, 2012 7:25 pm

AUR KYA !!!

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Abdulhusain bhai Visavaderwala (Kothar Mubarak) on 14th Jamadil Ukhra in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Aliakbar bhai Kheriwala (Kothar Mubarak) on 14th Jamadil Ukhra in Khandala

The Dai gave Hadiyyat Shk Yusuf bhai Shk Taher bhai Hotelwala from Fremont, Calofornia USA on May 8, 2012 in Khandala.

The Dai took Ziyafat from M Hunaidbhai Saifee and family in Khandala

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Shk. Fakruddin Bhai Ali Hussain Rayliwala (Thandlawala) in Khandala 17th Jumadil Akhar.

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Shk Mufaddal bhai Kothari in Khandala 21 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat & gave Hadiyat to M Habibbhai Shk Hasanali Mullajiwala in khandala 18 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

THE DAI TOOK ZIYAFAT FROM M HUNAID ENAYATALI (WALI MULLA KARJAT) ON 20th JUMADIL UKHRA AT BURHANI VILLA KHANDALA.

The Dai took Ziyafat from M Zakir bhai M Abdeali bhai Kanchwala from Alibaug at Khandala. 18 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

The Dai gave Mafsuiyat to M Mustali Bhai Ali Hussain Rayliwala (Thandlawala) & M Juzer Bhai Shk Fakruddin Rayliwala (Thandlawala) in Khandala 8 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from Yusuf Ali Asgar Ali Motagamwala (Udaipur wala), Kharghar, Navi Mumbai in Khandala 14 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

The Dai took ZIYAFAT from Murtaza bhai Taherbhai Matheranwala on 19th Jamadil Aakhar khandala, India

The Dai took ZIYAFAT from Mohsin bhai Habatullah bhai Noble of Hyderabad watan Surat on 14th Jamadil Aakhar AT BURHANI VILLA, KHANDALA

The Dai took Ziyafat & gave Mafsuhiyat to M Aliakbar bhai Scentwala from Amakin mohammediyah Dombivili in Khandala on 17th Jumadil Aakhar

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Skh Najmuddinbhai skh abdullahbhai Burhani (Aurangabadwala) on 17th Jumadil Akhaar in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from Mohammed Shabbirbhai Khopoliwala & Juzer M Saiffuddin Hakimi On 17 th Jumadil Aakhar at Khandala

The Dai took Ziafat from Abbas bhai M Noman bhai Motiwala and family at Burhani Villa in Khandala on 20th Jumadil Aakhar

The Dai took Ziafat from Alisgar M Ismail Dhariwala from karjat on 2nd Jumadil Aakhar in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from Mohammedbhai Hariyanawala & Family from (navi Mumbai nerul ane Al Khaleej) on 14th Jumadil Aakhar in Khandala

The Dai gave Mafsuhiyat to M Murtaza Bhai Gulamali Bhai Kanchwala of London on 17th Jamadil Akhar 1433 at Khandala

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat May 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Something I noticed why do these zadas always have their feet pointing inwards when seating, is it genetic ?
Ozmujaheed,
I have been contemplating some theories for some time now - and
I too have noticed physical characteristics in Bohra faces that often
appear coarse. I've also noted that some bohris walk and sit with their feet pointed in
in different directions. Could this be the result of inbreeding via 1st cousin marriages, or is it
just be a result of weak hip and leg muscles. This is all conjecture on my part -
it would have to be studied scientifically - but I'm beginning to think that the inbreeding
over generations is starting to manifest itself.
I'm convinced that the prevalence of depression and anxiety in this community is probably
> 60% - and i believe the inbreeding plus the constant seena zaani and crying adds a environmental
influence. The question is does the inbreeding contribute to the development of psychiatric diagnoses?
Now they have a community of buddhoos and inbred bailas.
All controlled by men with horrid thoughts. Lately when I see Malik e Lashkar's pictures
with young children, particularly boys - i have very grave concerns.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 22, 2012 7:34 pm

AUR KYA !!!

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Khuzema Shk Asgarbhai Chahwala, on 20th Jamadil Aakhar 1433 in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat and gave Mafsuiyat to M Hussainbhai Nazarali Jawadwala and M Murtazabhai Hussainbhai Jawadwala from Kurla at Burhani Villa Khandala on 19th Jumadil Aakhar

The Dai took ziyafat from Shabbirbhai Abbasbhai Dohadwala and Family on 14th Jumadil Aakhar 1433H, Khandala.

The Dai took ziyafat from mr yakubalibhai fidaali bhai janodwala from phaltan maharashtra in khandala on 27mi jamadil akhir 1433

The Dai took ZIyafat from Shabbir bhai Asgarali Rangwala in Khandala 27 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

The Dai took ziyafat from SHK FIROZ BHAI SHK HUSIAN BHAI BAuGWALA AND FAMILY in khandala and also did IFTETAH OF VAJIHI MASJID JHALRAPATAN from KHANDALA 7 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

The Dai gave mafsuhiyat to M Saifuddin abdulhusain maharaj in Khandala 25 Jumadil Aakhar, 1433

The Dai took ziyafat from Onali bhai Chunawala from Phaltan on 25th Jumadil Ukhra 1433H, Khandala.

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk kutbuddin Shk Ahmedali Angoothiwala (ringwala) at khandala on 28th Jumadil Aakhar

The Dai took Ziyafat from Yakubbhai Janodwala from Phaltan at Burhani villa khandala on 27th Jumadil Aakhar

The Dai took Ziyafat from Nuruddin munawwar Bhori from Phaltan 0n 25th Jumadil Aakhar at burhani villa khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from zoeb bhai and qutbi bhai from londan 25th Jumadil Aakhar at burhani villa khandala

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Kudos to the Dai........ He has completed a record number of 50 ziafats, mafsusiyats, hadiyats during his short retreat at the picturesque KHANDALA, a feet which no other dai has been able to achieve. Its time the abde websites make a mention of this tremendous feet in their list of "The Dai's Achievements". The income generated due to this rare achievement is around Rs.125 crores on a conservative side as per the prevalent price tag which is Rs.2.52 crores per ziafat.

su emni nirali shaan chhe !!!!

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Tue May 22, 2012 11:39 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Kudos to the Dai........ He has completed a record number of 50 ziafats, mafsusiyats, hadiyats during his short retreat at the picturesque KHANDALA, a feet which no other dai has been able to achieve. Its time the abde websites make a mention of this tremendous feet in their list of "The Dai's Achievements". The income generated due to this rare achievement is around Rs.125 crores on a conservative side as per the prevalent price tag which is Rs.2.52 crores per ziafat.

su emni nirali shaan chhe !!!!
I must say your information is absolutely bull shiit, no 2.25 crore is charged, I personally gave zyafat and I gave 1.52 lac that too by my own will without any pressure,because I feel my maula deserves lot more.

I dont understand how do your lies help to movement of progs?

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm

and if syedna is accepting this money, its his ahsaan he is making us paaak, this is no joke or just an statement, i have personally seen the reaction in life how it helps to give najwa to dai e zamaan.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 23, 2012 1:02 am

Hussaini wrote:and if syedna is accepting this money, its his ahsaan he is making us paaak, this is no joke or just an statement, i have personally seen the reaction in life how it helps to give najwa to dai e zamaan.
Can you share the profound change in your life, after this auspicious expression of Walayat directly propotional to Najwa

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 am

Hussaini,

If you give me your money, even I can make you paak. Infact, I will make you more paak for half the money. That way you will already see a barakat of 76,000 without much effort. If you guys make me your Dai, you will be spending half the money that you do with the current Dai. Instant barakat in the lives of all bohra mumins. :wink:

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 am

humanbeing wrote:
Hussaini wrote:and if syedna is accepting this money, its his ahsaan he is making us paaak, this is no joke or just an statement, i have personally seen the reaction in life how it helps to give najwa to dai e zamaan.
Can you share the profound change in your life, after this auspicious expression of Walayat directly propotional to Najwa
few things cant be expressed in words.

Imam says there is no DEEN but love

now it depends on you how u take it.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed May 23, 2012 1:53 am

Yes you are right. You have earned a black money which is your sin. Because sayedna always say to be loyal to your country, and generating black money you are not loyal to your country. Sayedna is making you pak by accepting this money. Yes it is a great ehsan!!

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Wed May 23, 2012 2:18 am

Maqbool wrote:
Yes you are right. You have earned a black money which is your sin. Because sayedna always say to be loyal to your country, and generating black money you are not loyal to your country. Sayedna is making you pak by accepting this money. Yes it is a great ehsan!!
:D thanx for showing your intelligence, no wonder u cant digest hub of dai zamaan.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 23, 2012 2:21 am

Hussaini wrote:few things cant be expressed in words.
But Walayat can be expressed in Money ?
Hussaini wrote:Imam says there is no DEEN but love
Can you explain your statement, also what is deen and love ? and how does showering religious leaders with loads of money in a ritualistic fashion be deemed as piety.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Wed May 23, 2012 2:32 am

humanbeing wrote:
Hussaini wrote:few things cant be expressed in words.
But Walayat can be expressed in Money ?
Hussaini wrote:Imam says there is no DEEN but love
Can you explain your statement, also what is deen and love ? and how does showering religious leaders with loads of money in a ritualistic fashion be deemed as piety.
brother i dont know what is your intention to ask this questions and only Allah knows level of your Imaan, but if you really want to know truth get connected with more learning from the pure source of knowledge which is dawat.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Wed May 23, 2012 2:32 am

any ways my point is what ever gm posted about 2.5 crore charged for zyafat was a utter lie and false.and I am sure what ever else is posted on this forum cant be trusted without a proper research.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 23, 2012 3:15 am

Hussaini wrote: brother i dont know what is your intention to ask this questions and only Allah knows level of your Imaan, but if you really want to know truth get connected with more learning from the pure source of knowledge which is dawat.
My intention is as clear as my question. I have asked this question many a times on this forum and its only answered with escapist excuses to justify such loot or embarrassed silence.

With regards to asking in Sabaks or to Kothari representatives, either I m asked to shut up or taken on melodramatic guilt trip accusing my Imaan, which you have hinted at.
Hussaini wrote:any ways my point is what ever gm posted about 2.5 crore charged for zyafat was a utter lie and false.and I am sure what ever else is posted on this forum cant be trusted without a proper research.
Dear Friend, a logical and common sense reader will definitely see through the lie and deception be it on this forum or in the community. Ziyafats rates are not fixed, but negotiated as per the capacity of the host to pay, there can be free lunch but no free Ziyafat. (if at all one or two for publicity)

During Galiyakot tour, Ziyafats were arranged by the dozen and exchanged thousands, lacs and crores (All come , welcome). On a particular day, 4 Ziyafats took place at the same time which was totaled at 10 crores, averaging at 2.5 crores. Now my source of this information is a proud gloating Abde Sheikh’s Family where they were discussing / gossiping how much people were showering walayaat (moolah) on the touring royals. My source is again a very devout family from Galiyakot. In fact they bribed (salaam) the Amil to sneak out an extra pass.

Udaipur Amil was caught selling kadambosi passes at discriminatory prices, also galiyakot amil and jamat members were brokering for kadambosi pases, kadam and other services behind closed doors. Who would dare to raise a voice or even whisper to condemn such commercialization of faith (Imaan). Jo Pakda Gaya woh Chor ! poor Udaipur Amil.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 23, 2012 7:54 am

Hussaini
I have another additional idea to make it more PAAK, DONATE AND HELP THE POOR BOHRA IN AHMEDABADE, ASK BOHRAJI AND HE CAN TELL YOU THAT YOUR 1.25 LAKH CAN BRING MORE EFFECTIVE DUAS TO MAKE YOUR PAAK AND BY VISITING THEM YOU WILL BECOME MORE PIOUS TOO.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Wed May 23, 2012 9:03 am

Salaam Alaikum,
Dear Hussaini Bhai,
It is good to know that you beleive in the divinity of The Dai. I am not questioning that nor should others care.You are right by saying that there is no DEEN but LOVE.
Please ,brother Hussaini.Please ,in the name of the same Dai and in the name of the same Imam that you have quoted,Please love your poor fellow Mumins also.I will agree with you that giving Cash to Maula will make your money paak.But please also realise that even the poor of our community have to be helped .This deed will also make your money paak.Are you aware that it takes USD 500,000. Yes Half a million Dollars US to shoot an elephant in Africa.There are other prices to shoot lions and other game.This is only the official government fees.the other expenses are not even accounted for.
Is it not a crime to fill the coffers of the extremely rich when you have got the old and helpless who barely survive on a single meal a day.Do you know that what some poor mumin girls are now doing??It is very embarassing for me to even think about!
Do not forget we have to face ALLAH one day.We call ourselves Shias of ALI and this same ALI will question you one day as to why did you let your brother in faith lie covered in a thin dupatta when shawls and shwals were thrown over a Zaada.What will you reply back when Maula Ali will ask you as to why strawberries were specially flown in from London when a poor mumins child was crying for milk.Maa Fatema will rebuke you on the day of Judgement and ask you as to why such circumstances were made ,that a shia of Ali had to sell her body just to feed her old parents when luxury cars were offered as najwa so that the rich could move more comfotably.
Brothers and sisters ,please awaken from the slumber put on by years of submission.Remember that you too can attain divinism.Look around and I am sure you will find a bohra in need.If not then PM me .I will direct you to a deserving person that you can help.Helping others is Ibadat too,even this will lead you to divinity."Khud ko kar Buland Itna ,ke har taqdeer se aagay.Khuda bandey se khud puche ,ke bata,teri raza kya hai..........."

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 am

Hussaini wrote:any ways my point is what ever gm posted about 2.5 crore charged for zyafat was a utter lie and false.and I am sure what ever else is posted on this forum cant be trusted without a proper research.
5 years ago

2 of my relatives in Africa paid 35,000dollars each for ziyafat

3 of my relatives paid 20,000 each for group ziyafat in Bohora Temple

35,000 dollars = 2 crore

No need of research mate, its all infront of our eyes!

Moulana Ali used to work 16 hours a day (8 hours to earn his daily bread and 8 hours for the Ummah/Jammat at night after work) but the Royal family want to do it the easy way, the illegal way, Mafatyau Sala!
Last edited by fearAllah on Wed May 23, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.