Humsafar bhai & Reformist bhaiyon nu imtihaan

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
porus

Re: Humsafar bhai & Reformist bhaiyon nu imtihaan

Unread post by porus » Tue May 08, 2012 9:47 am

Adam wrote:
We never knew what this thread intended to speak about anyway.
Diversion diversion, you guys can't stay on the "right track" :)
1. Do you consider Mola Ameer-al-Mumineen Ali (A) is the only and the sole successor of Prophet Mohammed (S)?
Yes
2. Fatimi Dawat believes that Hazrat Umar murdered Molatina Fatima (A) - do you and Reform Movement too believe in the same?
Historical evidence suggests that he may have unintentionally been responsible for her death.
3. Fatimi Dawat considers that Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar and Hz. Usman plotted in Sakifa to usurp the right of Mola Ali (A) - do you also believe same?
Historical evidence suggests that Abu Bakr and Umar, but not Uthman, wanted to keep Ali from inheriting Prophet's leadership for political reasons. Historical analog is that senate conspirators who murdered Julius Caeser wanted to keep leadership away from Mark Antony for fear of a creeping monarchy in Rome, which was established as a Republic
4. Fatimi Dawat believes that those three poisoned Nabi Mohammed (S) - do you also believe the same?
No. This is a calumny.
5. Fatimi Dawat do "Barat" with Hz. Abubakr, Umar and Usman - do you do the same?
None were mushriks. How do you apply Sura 9 to them?
6. Fatimi Dawat consider Hazrata Aaisah as enemy as she came on Camel to fight with Mola Ali (A) in the war of Jamal as Fatimi Dawat does "Barat" with all the enemies so do you do "Barat" with Aaisha?
No. In accordance with Sura 9, she can be forgiven because she repented.
7. Fatimi Dawat send "Laanat" on Maviya, the murder of Imam Hasan (A) - do you/Reform Movement send "Laanat" on Maviya?
Muawiya deserves laanat. However, it is unbecoming for a religion to make a ritual out of it. The first person to make a ritual out of sending laanat was Muawiya who commanded ritual laanat for Ali. Why do Bohras follow Muawiya?
8. Fatimi Dawat send "Laanat" on Maloon Mukhtaar Saqafi - do Reform Movement also does same?
I thought he was the one who avenged Imam Husain's murder. ??
9. Fatimi Dawat consider Imam Tayyeb (A) as the true Imam and send "Lanat" on his enemies (Isnashari Imams after Hazrat Moosa Kazim) - do you and the Reform Movement do the same?
Imam Tayyib was designated as Imam by Imam Aamir, hence he is 'true' Imam for Bohras. Whether he left any heir is questionable. For laanats, would you accept it if Ithnaasharis send laants to your Imams? Finally, there is no Quranic injunction to send laanats on your enemies.
Worship in Islam is defined by three parameters:

1. Allah created mankind and jinn only to worship him (Quran states that)

2. Allah commands mankind to worship no one but Him, and Him alone.

3. Worship as a ritual has been taught to Muslims by Rasulullah. Its features are qiyam, ruku and sujood. In Qadi Noman's Daaimut Taawil in part 5 of Majlis 4, Imam Jafar al-Sadiq describes taawil behind these acts. He never mentions that they should form a feature of any ritual other than salaat facing the Kaaba. Kissing the Quran, graves, photos are acts not sanctioned by the Quran. They are superstitions and should be avoided.
Last edited by porus on Tue May 08, 2012 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 am

truebohra,

Actually there is a lot of difference between this argument about the prophet (saw) and the argument about the Dai. I can junk everything in the conversation between "M" and "A" very easily. But since you said that you don't agree with it already, I won't bother.

Now, back to the reason why I say that you are a mushrik.

If you ask me if I am willing to replace the pictures of prophet Muhammad (saw) with a picture of the name of Allah, my answer to you will be an emphatic "YES". Hence this proves that I do not worship prophet Muhammad (saw). Infact true muslims object when referred to as Mohammadans. The Bohras are proud to be known as Abde Syednas.

Now if I ask you, will you replace the pictures of the Dai with the picture of the name of Allah? your answer will be - "but", "however" etc etc. Hence you are a mushrik.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 08, 2012 10:03 am

Consider these ayahs of the Quran. They seem to be written specifically for the Dawoodi Bohra abde idiots.

23:84 Say: “Unto whom belongs the earth and all that lives there on? if you happen to know!”
23:85 they will reply: “Unto God.” Say: “Will you not, then, bethink yourselves [of Him]?”
23:86 Say: “Who is it that sustains the seven heavens and is enthroned in His awesome almightiness?”
23:87 they will reply: “[All this power belongs] to God.” Say: “Will you not, then, remain conscious of Him?”
23:88 Say: “In whose hand rests the mighty dominion over all things, and who is it that protects, the while there is no protection against Him? [Tell me this] if you happen to know [the answer]!”
23:89 they will reply: “[All this power belongs] to God.” Say: ‘How, then, can you be so deluded?”

23:90 Nay, We have conveyed unto them the truth: and yet, behold, they are intent on lying [to them­selves]!
23:91 Never did God take unto Himself any offspring, nor has there ever been any deity side by side with Him: [for, had there been any,] lo! each deity would surely have stood apart [from the others] in whatever it had created, and they would surely have [tried to] overcome one another! Limitless in His glory is God, [far] above anything that men may devise by way of definition,

The abde idiot will answer "Allah" also to all the questions asked earlier, but he will still take the Dai as a deity side by side with Allah and will claim that you cannot enter jannah unless you get a safai chitthi from the Dai.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue May 08, 2012 10:07 am

Humsafar wrote:
Adam wrote:
Humsafar is quite incompetent and he doesn't seem to respect any religion at all. (He even ridicules the concept of Imamat, so he's not a Shia and definitely isn't a DB.)
For once I agree with you. I'm quite incompetent to worship humans. I try hard to do so, I try to put up pictures of Maula all over my house but by some great mojiza they fall down and crash. Looks like the walls in my house are also quite incompetent. Then I try to worship the dai in my heart but even my heart breaks. Looks like even my heart is quite incompetent. Then I try with my mind, but even my mind... you get the drift. But when all else fails, I try to seek a reason in Islam and DB beliefs but even there I find nothing. Looks like even Islam and our DB beliefs are quite incompetent. Please tell me what to do. Can I join your sabak? Can you give me online sabak through PMs? Please please, pretty please.
Thanks Humsafar, it good to know that you are incompetent in Human worship & so should be each & every muslim be a PDB, DB or Shia. Please avoid your self hard time by trying to do it. Also please dont put Maula's photo on your Wall for purpose worship it is not part of Dawoodi Bohra belief. If you still insist then please get yourself some painting of ganpati & hanuman and satisfy your urges. Take a Misaq first & then contact Aamil nearby your location / Jamaat so no need for any PM or private online sabaq. Hopefully this will kill your urges to worship human & maula.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 08, 2012 10:13 am

Is misaq really necessary? They will ask me to pledge my wife to Maula, I can do anything but that. Take my wealth, my fame, my everything but my wife, that's a big no no. There must me a way around that. Please help, my urge to worship maula the way you guys do is killing me.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue May 08, 2012 10:29 am

Humsafar wrote:Is misaq really necessary? They will ask me to pledge my wife to Maula, I can do anything but that. Take my wealth, my fame, my everything but my wife, that's a big no no. There must me a way around that. Please help, my urge to worship maula the way you guys do is killing me.
Yes, Misaq is necessary, if you claim your self Progressive Dawoodi Bohra, albeit your belief you will give it to Imam. So are you ready to pledge your wife to Imam or are ready to refuse it & get out of PDB's

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 08, 2012 10:38 am

O dear dear, I see no Imam, all I see is the Dai, and I'm dying to worship him like you do and I'm willing to give any misaq for that but... I told you my condition. There has to be an alternative. Can't we remove the clause about pledging wife? This misaq thing has been changed before, I'm sure we can change it again. I'll do a fat salam, really fat.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue May 08, 2012 10:45 am

Humsafar wrote:O dear dear, I see no Imam, all I see is the Dai, and I'm dying to worship him like you do and I'm willing to give any misaq for that but... I told you my condition. There has to be an alternative. Can't we remove the clause about pledging wife? This misaq thing has been changed before, I'm sure we can change it again. I'll do a fat salam, really fat.
Ducking the question? Well , u can't do better.
Last edited by truebohra on Tue May 08, 2012 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:46 am

adam and progticide bhai
i admire you for your efforts in bringing these progees to the task but bhai I have question for our ortho bhai and bheno
WE ALSO HAVE A IMITHAAN TO FEED POOR AND TAKE CARE OF DESTITUE, CAN YOU SHUT THESE PROGEES ABOUT TELLING THEM HOW OUR SHAFIQ BAWA IS HELPING THEM
when people are hungry and trying to put their children amongst us ortho do they really care about reformist bhaiyon nu imitihaan and who is their true leaders
adam and progticide bhai let us talk about what us orthos can do to help everyone including poor progees. we can win them if we help them instead of doing and promoting barats on them

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 08, 2012 10:58 am

truebohra wrote:
Humsafar wrote:O dear dear, I see no Imam, all I see is the Dai, and I'm dying to worship him like you do and I'm willing to give any misaq for that but... I told you my condition. There has to be an alternative. Can't we remove the clause about pledging wife? This misaq thing has been changed before, I'm sure we can change it again. I'll do a fat salam, really fat.
Ducking the question? Well , u can't do better.
I'm not ducking (quack quack!!!) the question, I'm just putting my condition, and asking whether there is a way out. I see a way out. Fat salam, really fat salam. Comeon man, criminals have become sheikhs, why can't I have a modified misaq. Just tell me what will it take. Let's negotiate. The deen of our Dawat is quite flexible, and very accommodative, it permits and promotes Dai worhip, and I want to do dai worship. Can't you help me?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 08, 2012 11:04 am

abde53 wrote:adam and progticide bhai
i admire you for your efforts in bringing these progees to the task but bhai I have question for our ortho bhai and bheno
WE ALSO HAVE A IMITHAAN TO FEED POOR AND TAKE CARE OF DESTITUE, CAN YOU SHUT THESE PROGEES ABOUT TELLING THEM HOW OUR SHAFIQ BAWA IS HELPING THEM
when people are hungry and trying to put their children amongst us ortho do they really care about reformist bhaiyon nu imitihaan and who is their true leaders
adam and progticide bhai let us talk about what us orthos can do to help everyone including poor progees. we can win them if we help them instead of doing and promoting barats on them
Shafiq Bawa also helps and cares for the poor? Oh, how I want to worship him more.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue May 08, 2012 11:06 am

Humsafar wrote:
truebohra wrote: Ducking the question? Well , u can't do better.
I'm not ducking (quack quack!!!) the question, I'm just putting my condition, and asking whether there is a way out. I see a way out. Fat salam, really fat salam. Comeon man, criminals have become sheikhs, why can't I have a modified misaq. Just tell me what will it take. Let's negotiate. The deen of our Dawat is quite flexible, and very accommodative, it permits and promotes Dai worhip, and I want to do dai worship. Can't you help me?
I am sorry, cant help, we (Dawoodi Bohras) dont worship Prophet, Imam, Dai or any human. Still if you have urges you can create a new Human worshiping sect or try to convince your PDB leaders, I know PDB are very flexible & malleable & ductile & what not . may be they will able to put you idea on their agenda in next PDB conference. Hope to see the new
'Official position' of Dai worship of Humsafar on PDB mouthpiece

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 08, 2012 11:21 am

truebohra wrote: I am sorry, cant help, we (Dawoodi Bohras) dont worship Prophet, Imam, Dai or any human. Still if you have urges you can create a new Human worshiping sect or try to convince your PDB leaders, I know PDB are very flexible & malleable & ductile & what not . may be they will able to put you idea on their agenda in next PDB conference. Hope to see the new
So no compromise? We know this wife thingy in the misaq is only symbolic but my conscience won't allow it. I'm sure there is a way out, fat salam, really fat. Criminals have become sheikhs man, and what I'm asking for is no great sheikhs!!! Hey, those proggies will never consider my request in a million years. My only hope is you. I want to do sajda to dai like you do. I want to worship the dai like you do. One more devotee, one more woshipper, one more contributor to the Dai's wealth. you can't refuse that. And I just learnt that Dai also helps the poor. Oh how I want to fall at his feet and kiss them!!! Please don't say no.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 am

Humsafar wrote:
truebohra wrote: I am sorry, cant help, we (Dawoodi Bohras) dont worship Prophet, Imam, Dai or any human. Still if you have urges you can create a new Human worshiping sect or try to convince your PDB leaders, I know PDB are very flexible & malleable & ductile & what not . may be they will able to put you idea on their agenda in next PDB conference. Hope to see the new
So no compromise? We know this wife thingy in the misaq is only symbolic but my conscience won't allow it. I'm sure there is a way out, fat salam, really fat. Criminals have become sheikhs man, and what I'm asking for is no great sheikhs!!! Hey, those proggies will never consider my request in a million years. My only hope is you. I want to do sajda to dai like you do. I want to worship the dai like you do. One more devotee, one more woshipper, one more contributor to the Dai's wealth. you can't refuse that. And I just learnt that Dai also helps the poor. Oh how I want to fall at his feet and kiss them!!! Please don't say no.
Put some abuse for the current Dai i, Negate the Imam & core dawoodi bohra belief along with your proposal & they are worth more than millions $ for PDB's & hopefully your request would be considered

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 08, 2012 11:49 am

truebohra wrote: Put some abuse for the current Dai i, Negate the Imam & core dawoodi bohra belief along with your proposal & they are worth more than millions $ for PDB's & hopefully your request would be considered
Sajda for the dai, that's all I ask for. You do that already, let me also do it. All you need is a fat salam, and I'm ready to give a really fat salam. Come on, what kind of truebohra you are? Adam, why don't you tell him something. Let me also join your sabak where you learn how to stretch.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 08, 2012 11:54 am

My apologies to other members who might be getting tired of this shtick, but I really want to do sajda to Dai and worship him like Abde Burhanis do. I feel like the maddened Rumi who was drunk with love for his master and beloved Shams e Tabriz. I'm intoxicated with love for the Dai. Please help!!!

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Humsafar wrote:My apologies to other members who might be getting tired of this shtick, but I really want to do sajda to Dai and worship him like Abde Burhanis do. I feel like the maddened Rumi who was drunk with love for his master and beloved Shams e Tabriz. I'm intoxicated with love for the Dai. Please help!!!
Please take this guy to Psychiatric hospital he has got a split personality. Suddenly from abusing Dai he has gone to worshiping. I think Adam your IMTIHAAN has taken on toll on his mental state. Your question seems to have created a huge schism in his mental state & now is oscillating between hate & worship of Dai.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 08, 2012 2:22 pm

truebohra wrote: Please take this guy to Psychiatric hospital he has got a split personality. Suddenly from abusing Dai he has gone to worshiping. I think Adam your IMTIHAAN has taken on toll on his mental state. Your question seems to have created a huge schism in his mental state & now is oscillating between hate & worship of Dai.
That's what I'm asking for, genius. Take me to the looney bin where you all do sajda to the dai and worship the dai. Please take me along with you. Please. The proggeis are no good. They do not do sajda to the dai and thus negate the command of Allah and the core Dawoodi Bohra belief. Please take me. I want to be one of the guys in those pictures who wants to bend with folded hands in front of anyone with an expensive pagdi, and kiss their thighs and their feet. I want to practice the core beliefs of Dawoodi Bohras, just the way you do. Please.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue May 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Humsafar wrote:
truebohra wrote: Please take this guy to Psychiatric hospital he has got a split personality. Suddenly from abusing Dai he has gone to worshiping. I think Adam your IMTIHAAN has taken on toll on his mental state. Your question seems to have created a huge schism in his mental state & now is oscillating between hate & worship of Dai.
That's what I'm asking for, genius. Take me to the looney bin where you all do sajda to the dai and worship the dai. Please take me along with you. Please. The proggeis are no good. They do not do sajda to the dai and thus negate the command of Allah and the core Dawoodi Bohra belief. Please take me. I want to be one of the guys in those pictures who wants to bend with folded hands in front of anyone with an expensive pagdi, and kiss their thighs and their feet. I want to practice the core beliefs of Dawoodi Bohras, just the way you do. Please.
Humsafar : I want to worship Dai / Humans
DB's : We dont Worship Dai / Humans
Humsafar : But I want to worship. I want to worship. I want to worship . Waa Waa Waa (crying)
Humsafar : No No.. I think you worship. I think you worship. Waa Waa Waa (crying).
And the conversation goes on..........

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 08, 2012 3:25 pm

So, the conclusion is you won't admit me into your looney bin where you do sajda to the Dai, the sajda which is prescribed by the core Dawoodi Bohra beliefs? That means I won't be able to kiss the thighs and feet of men in expensive pagdis. Come on, why are you being such a sadist. My offer is still on the table: fat salam, really fat.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 08, 2012 5:25 pm

truebohra wrote: Bro GM,
Kissing Still i dont consider as an act of worship. It depends upon the niyah. We kiss the photo out of love & affection for our spiritual father & not for worship.If someone is doing it with niyah of worship then i agree it is wrong. Also Haven't you kissed the photograph of your kid, family when you are far away from them & only thing you have of them to remember is their photograph.
If keeping dai's photos and kissing the same is only out of love and affection which is same as keeping photos of your near and dear ones then "Why do abdes keep the photos in Quran and Yasin and also use it as a bookmark ?" If your analogy is the same for both then abdes can also keep photos of their families in Quran and Yasin ?

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Tue May 08, 2012 6:24 pm

progticide wrote:
porus wrote:I wrote the following 9 years ago:

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... zar#p22710

Those who read the above article may be interested in the parallel between what it describes is going on now in Daawat and very similar circumstances that, according to most non-Bohra scholars, transpired during the succession to Imam Mustansir.

Flashback to succession battle between Mustaali and Nizar, sons of Imam Mustansir. Badr al-Jamaali (uncanny sameness of names) was a Wazir to Imam Mustansir. Badr al-Jamali wanted Mustaali to succeed in preference to Nizar on whom Imam Mustansir had already pronounced Nass. Mustaali was son-in-law of Badr al-Jamali, who died before he could see Mustali on throne of Imamat. Badr al-Jamali was succeded to Wazirate by his son Afzal Shah, who succeded in installing his brother-in-law Mustaali to Fatimid Imamat in Cairo after fratricide leading to murder of Nizar.

This view of history will be challenged by Bohras. Main plank of Bohra version is inclusion of an Arthurian legend (drawing of sword from stone) to legitimize Mustaali’s succession. I do not recall the legend precisely. Others may care to contribute.

Doctor, Hussain KSA and others,
Read the above post from this traitor Porus (Prof. POO).

I had warned you about his intentions and inclination toward Nizari Ismaili beliefs in another thread repeatedly. Now, this is for everyone to see for themselves. Do you still think he is a well-wisher of the progressives and one of you in your struggle when he has nothing to do with the Ismaili Mustaalian Tayyebi beliefs at all?

Look at yourselves, who you people have aligned with in your hatred for the Dai. This Porus and his kind are like termites eating into your DB faith and beliefs from within. Yet, you dont see or turn your eyes away from such traitors within your ranks who are laughing at you and mocking you openly at your helpless state of affairs.

Truth hurts? Nobody is hating the Dai. Just setting the record straight. Warning does not help. Why don't you prove him wrong then? Have already proved to you from the Islamic Treatise......it is important to have an Imam amongst his people. Dawr Satr during Imam Ismail's time was for a short period. It did not last for generations. What good is an Imam in hiding. Just as the Ithna'asheri Imam disappeared because their line of Imams was wrong, and bohoras agree, so did Bohoras Imam disappeared proving their line was wrong. The Sura you quoted says there would not be Imams from the Zaalimeen. This Sura fits to a T to your imamat. There cannot be an Imam in hiding for soooooooo many years. Would a parent leave his children and disappear for years without wanting to see his children???

Nobody is eating into DB faith except the Dai and his family. That too in the name of the Fatimi Dawat! Fatimi Dawat never encouraged ripping off the Ismailis. Fatimi Dais never claimed to be infallibles whether they were simple Dais, Hujjats or Dai al-Mutlak, etc. They were simple people. You have to go outside your sabaks to learn about true Fatimid Dawat. You are not babies that require to be spoonfed by the amils.

Why don't we see or hear the Dai spending in the way of poor people. Why does he have to have soooo many ziyafats? And why the demand for money? Which Fatimid Dais did that. Why does he have the urge to usurp others' properties? Why don't his shezadas work? Queen's children work for their country and their people. Why not the Shezadas? And why are they soooooo arrogant. People would be kissing their hands and they would not have the courtesy to acknowledge that, and instead they would be talking to somebody else. And by the way why are they called Shezadas? I keep hearing that Syedna is the Sultan of the Bohoras. Who gave him that title, when, why and where? How come the Prophet's grandsons were not addressed Shezadas?

And a final request. Don't just say "read Daim" or read this or that. Not all of us have access to those books. Why don't you instead quote so we can also learn. Hiding stuff does not help the bohoras to get to know the faith. As I suggested, why does not the Dai turn over his manuscripts for research to prove he is a Fatimid Dai of a Fatimid Imam in hiding. Let him give reasons for why the Imam is in hiding. Put his shezadas out there to propogate the faith.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Tue May 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Adam wrote:Perfect example off going off track.
Are we talking about Beliefs, La'nat or Nizaris?
What is the intention of this specific thread?

We are talking about all three. Just explain in simple sentence, which Fatimid Imam or Dai sent La'nat on Asahabas and Ithnasheri Imams?

You don't have to explain your beliefs, because we know you worship Dai as Imam and Khuda. My aunt thinks the Dai is Khuda.
So explain your position. Simply saying the Dai is going to verify your Imam for you does not help. Tell us how? Please prove al-Kirmani's Treatise wrong. Ask your Dai to do so or ask his Shezadas to do so because we all know you are not allowed to read books outside your little Pond.

And tell us your version of the Nizaris. Prove what Porus said is wrong. By the way, where is Khatarnak54.

Please respond and don't go off track.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Wed May 09, 2012 2:08 am

This is fyi.

Yesterday I visited the local shia mosque for prayers and the representative of ayatullah Khamenai from Iran had come. there. As i had reached earlier , i was sitting in the front row and as the representative came little late he was sitting in the behind rows. After prayers we shook his hand , and i saw people who wanted to kiss his hand but he was firm in not allowing anyone kiss his hand. He also gave a small talk on taqwa e Illahi. I was impressed by his simplicity and down to earth behaviour. I do not want to draw any comparisons as this is self explanatory. I am sure most of other brothers who have visited shia/sunni mosques have come across such type of people who inspite of their immense knowledge are so simple and GOD fearing.

I am sorry if this is put in a wrong thread.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Humble Request to Administration
From now on any discussion regarding DB whether it is ortho or Progressive turns into Shia/Sunni or name calling please move that thread to Islam or other site
This Bohras and Reform should be left for exposing corruption, poverty and abuse by the establishment
I like to live in the real world where our community is suffering and by abusing Syedna we are turning away people who find this forum to express their aggravations as they have no other place or shoulder to cry on . We are providing the solace to those who have no other place to turn

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm

porus wrote:
Khatarnaak54 wrote:...
5. Fatimi Dawat do "Barat" with Hz. Abubakr, Umar and Usman - do you do the same?
6. Fatimi Dawat consider Hazrata Aaisah as enemy as she came on Camel to fight with Mola Ali (A) in the war of Jamal as Fatimi Dawat does "Barat" with all the enemies so do you do "Barat" with Aaisha?
Welcome Khatarnaak54,

I am gratified that you did not ask reformists to send 'laanat' on Abu Bakr, Umar, Usman and Aaisha. However, the heirs to leadership of Fatimi Daawat constantly send laanats on them and also encourage their followers to do the same. (By the way, Fatimi Daawat does not believe anything. Please do not refer to abstract inanimate nouns anthromorphically. :) )

If you are not a Dai-worshipper like Adam, Progticide and Profastian, then you will give credence, as a Muslim, to the Quran. While on the subject of the Quran, can you please justify sujood to Dai in the light of ayat 41:37?

So, first, consider ayat 9:40, which Muslim History confirms is Allah's praise for Abu Bakr. Do you agree that it was Abu Bakr who was in the cave with Rasulullah during Hijrat?

Second, consider ayat 2:124. Do you agree that Allah cautions Ibrahim by saying that Imamat will not extend to those from his progeny who are among the 'Zalimeen'.

Third, are you aware that Imam Jafar al-Sadiq's mother, Umm Farwah, was the grand-daughter of Abu Bakr. She was thus the grand-mother of Imam Ismail.

Thus, Imam Ismail is not only from the progeny of Muhammad but also from the progeny of Abu Bakr.

Thus, Imamat is from the progeny of Muhammad and Abu Bakr. Yet 2:124 states that there will no Imams from the progeny of 'Zalimmen'.

Are you justified, then, in considering Abu Bakr a Zaalim and cursing him and thus cursing a forefather of your Imams?

I hope you will not disappoint us and confirm that your knowledge, like you avatar, is really Khatarnaak.
That is so silly and very much expected from idiots like you. DB's don't curse Abu Bakr's forefathers or his progeny. To each his own actions. We even revere and respect Mohammad bin Abu Bakr, who was a direct descendant of Abu Bakr. Also 2:124 addresses an Imam(Ibrahim), and Abu Bakr was certainly not an Imam so the Ayah does not apply to his progeny.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed May 09, 2012 10:04 pm

which Fatimid Imam or Dai sent La'nat on Asahabas and Ithnasheri Imams?

Quran prays la'nat on Zalemeen
Imam Ali prayed La'nat on Mu'awiyah after every Qunoot
History books like Uyoon and Sharh ul AKbar pray

Note: La'nat is not sent on Ithnaasheri Imams, as far as I know.

You don't have to explain your beliefs, because we know you worship Dai as Imam and Khuda. My aunt thinks the Dai is Khuda.

Your aunt is wrong.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed May 09, 2012 10:27 pm

And tell us your version of the Nizaris.

Nazaris follow Nizar after Imam Mustansir
DBs follow Imam Musta'li has the true Imam appointed by Imam Mustansir.
So simple.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Imam Ali prayed La'nat on Mu'awiyah after every Qunoot
According to which historical source?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Adam wrote:Quran prays la'nat on Zalemeen
So who is 'Zalemeen' according to Quran ?