mojiza?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussaini

mojiza?

Unread post by Hussaini » Fri May 25, 2012 1:12 am

yeah correct 100s of 1000s of crore rupees are given to Dai mutlaq on daily basis, but have u ever seen any bohra who have gone broke by giving money to Dai?(if u know any let me know)

community has progressed by leap and bond in era of Dai mutlaq.how is this all possible?

there is a sign in this for those who posses brain and have imaan in heart. :roll:

Maqbool

Re: mojiza?

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri May 25, 2012 1:30 am

Hussaini wrote:yeah correct 100s of 1000s of crore rupees are given to Dai mutlaq on daily basis, but have u ever seen any bohra who have gone broke by giving money to Dai?(if u know any let me know)

community has progressed by leap and bond in era of Dai mutlaq.how is this all possible?

there is a sign in this for those who posses brain and have imaan in heart. :roll:
There are many, Come out from the pond and you will find many in your neighborhood. You don't have to go far away or on this board.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Fri May 25, 2012 1:38 am

Maqbool wrote:
Hussaini wrote:yeah correct 100s of 1000s of crore rupees are given to Dai mutlaq on daily basis, but have u ever seen any bohra who have gone broke by giving money to Dai?(if u know any let me know)

There are many, Come out from the pond and you will find many in your neighborhood. You don't have to go far away or on this board.
oh really? name one.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Fri May 25, 2012 4:29 am

on the other hand there are 100s of people whos life got changed positively after getting in khidmat of aqa mola(tus),(including my self).

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Fri May 25, 2012 5:29 am

Hussaini wrote:on the other hand there are 100s of people whos life got changed positively after getting in khidmat of aqa mola(tus),(including my self).
One of my moms friend is a die hard abde and she was told (after araz to mola!!) to sell her bohri mohalla house and settle in kalyan to get cure of her diseases and bad omens , they sold the house for a pittance and now they are living in a very wretched lifestyle on alms from her daughters and she was completely devastated.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Fri May 25, 2012 8:33 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:
Hussaini wrote:on the other hand there are 100s of people whos life got changed positively after getting in khidmat of aqa mola(tus),(including my self).
One of my moms friend is a die hard abde and she was told (after araz to mola!!) to sell her bohri mohalla house and settle in kalyan to get cure of her diseases and bad omens , they sold the house for a pittance and now they are living in a very wretched lifestyle on alms from her daughters and she was completely devastated.
did they took raza to buy new house? who asked them to sell house for peanuts?

no one goes broke for giving money to syedna.

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Fri May 25, 2012 9:18 am

Surah Yasin Verse: 20-22
Sahih International Translation

20. And there came from the farthest end of the city a man, running. He said, "O my people, follow the messengers.
21. Follow those who do not ask of you [any] payment, and they are [rightly] guided.

I was born in Bohraism but I call/label myself as muslim.

In bohraism they sell title of sheikhs in money not on piety.
On many things you have to take RAZA from jamat and you have to give some money to them. In many cases it is fixed and they take it by force.
Jamaat take Zakat by force not on willingness.
I read on this forum that "we give zayafats and money to purify ourself". As clearly mentioned in the Quran that remove your bad deeds through repentance and good deeds.
Even when you have to bury the dead body. Dues should be cleared.

Brother Hussaini, there is a long list of these things.

I am confused wht is the real definition of Iman? Is it money?

Instead of helping community they control their life, and take money. If you say they help many people in the community it is just like that someone snatch 1000 rupees and return 300 rupees and in the name of charity and other good works. Wht about 700 rupees?

Please try to first understand the Human Brain. It is very elastic. Just like a plain paper. What ever your environment (environment=your upbringing, people live around you, books you read. In short Environment is everything whtever you experience in your life) will write on it and it will be written without any resistance. Because when we come in to this world our mind almost plain and blank.

Dont you see so many religions with so many bad practices but still in their viewpoint they think themselves right and live whole life in it.

In my opinion we can take right guidance from The Quran. By understandig it.

May Allah show us "Sirat-e-Mustaqeem".

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 25, 2012 9:36 am

No one goes broke by giving some away some of his money. However, it would be better to give the money to someone who is broke rather than someone who lives in palaces. Allah says in the Quran - Spend in my way by giving it to those who need it. The Dai says - Spend in my way by giving it to me!!!

If no one went broke giving money to the Dai, no one became rich because of the Dai either!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri May 25, 2012 9:56 am

Hussaini wrote:did they took raza to buy new house? who asked them to sell house for peanuts?
Shaikh Hussaini
As

Can you quote Qur'an or Hadith regarding requirement that you have to ask Raza to buy a house for yourself?

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Fri May 25, 2012 10:05 am

my question is still intact at its place

no one goes broke giving money to dai.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri May 25, 2012 10:30 am

Hussaini wrote:my question is still intact at its place

No one broke giving money to anyone in the name of Allah.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri May 25, 2012 10:37 am

You're absolutely right Hussaini bhai. Just want to inform you that no one goes broke by giving money to the local bully or to the mafia either. The point is not they don't go broke, the point is what happens when they don't give.
On a similar note, though I know it is above your calibre, did you see last Sunday's Aamir Khan show "Satyamev Jayate" on dowry/weddings? The show condemned and put to shame all the men and their parents for making unreasonable and exorbitant demands on girls' families. Aamir Khan said, "Laanat hai tum logo par". The show termed them as bhikharis (beggars). The Dai and his zadaas belong to the same category. How shamelessly they haggle for money and how blithely they accept fat envelopes! How morally and spiritually broke these people are!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 25, 2012 10:58 am

Hussaini wrote:my question is still intact at its place

Yeah, but if no one gives money to the Dai, he will certainly go broke!!

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Fri May 25, 2012 11:11 am

Muslim First wrote:
Hussaini wrote:did they took raza to buy new house? who asked them to sell house for peanuts?
of course , infact they (mola gang ) helped her buy the house! and sponsored her still she suffered more after shifting:(

think

Unread post by think » Fri May 25, 2012 1:26 pm

numerous facts exist of crazy sheikhs, mullas and nkds showering zadas and dai with wealth with the intent that eleven time more will come back to them, but no such mojiza happened. i know of a number of sheikhs gone broke and even their families were wiped out although taking raza for every thing they do.
if such things happened then what about bill gates and steve jobs who have no earthly idea about dai bussiness.
it would be a safe bet to rely on allah and your efforts and hard work instead of a sweet tongue that wants to take the fruit of your hard work away from you.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sat May 26, 2012 3:12 am

Salaam Alaikum Husaini Bhai,
I know of quite a few business families who have gone broke becuase of their zeal in spending in the way of Kothar and they have been left alone in their time of need.These people have been treated just like toilet paper .To be used and thrown away.However I will not cause them further embarassment by naming themon this forum.I know of people from atleast 3 different countries.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sat May 26, 2012 6:29 am

Hussaini,

Did you heard ab "Najmuddin Kuwalawala" from "kuwait", who gulp more than 200 Crores INR ( at the bare minimum ) equivalent sum and ended up in Jail ?
He was a "MULLA" and very active donater, use to give LAKHS to kothar.
Confirmed news is that KHAITAN AAMIL had invested 50,000 KWD in the deal. Concrete News is that Even ABDE MANAF & TAIKHOOM BHAISAHEB have invested in it. Najmuddin was a very frequent visitor to Saifee Mahal and seen along with them oftenly in kuwait and India. The above named bhaisahebs use to invoke people that "Aaa business to Moula ni razaa se chhe, aap bhi Shaamil thaawo. Aapnu Naam Aqa Moula hi hajrat ma araz thayu chhe ane aapna Haq maa duaa bhi kidi chhe."

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Sat May 26, 2012 7:17 am

I know One of my friend's die hard abde bro in law who was told to pay 7000/-KD waajebaat when he got his end of service from a company which was almost 75% of the total amount he received from the company and believe me until now he has not recovered from that huge loss....

I know one person who was running a small perfume shop in Kuwait.He was doing quite well till he was running that shop but in the earlier year when our Kothari brothers suddenly realised that perfume business is haraam and they issued a fatwa to close down the perfume business and due to that this die hard abde also closed down his business and now that fellow is in deep trouble and after so many years he is not able to recover.

My Friend's father in law was working at a higher post of B'bay mercantile bank at the time when kothari brothers issued a fatwa to leave the job of mercantile bank and that's why and due to the pressure from his own relatives who threatened him that if he doesn't quit the job they will stop talking to his family and due to the pressure he left the job and started a small business in which he incurred losses and now he is almost bankrupt and living in a rented apartment.

Husanin Bhai I would really like to know How much Najwa did u pay to the kothari brothers?and what benefits did you get due to that and how are you very sure that the return is due to the Najwa you paid to them?

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat May 26, 2012 9:34 am

Wake up Hussaini ........!!!!

Maula is only More-La, More-La and Money-La, Money-La .........!!!! WHO is Maula?? Burhan?? and his fat Sh**zadas?? HOW can a mortal be your Maula?? WHY cannot you understand this simple basic thing??? IF Maula NEEDS someone else (real God for a change) HOW you can believe he can change or impact or affect your life??