Dus'sahas

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
stranger

Re: Dus'sahas

Unread post by stranger » Mon May 28, 2012 4:51 am

Hahahah :mrgreen: Carry On Khatarnaak Bhai. and yeah, Thanks for the laughters. :wink:

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon May 28, 2012 6:12 am

I have a very strong suspicion that khatarnak is an agent of the progressive sect planted here to embarrass the Dawoodi Bohra sect.
@khatarnak
And if you are a Dawoodi, please stop embarrassing yourself, (Taha bhaisaheb wont really like what you are doing here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 am

[quote="profastian"]I have a very strong suspicion that khatarnak is an agent of the progressive sect planted here to embarrass the Dawoodi Bohra sect.
@khatarnak
And if you are a Dawoodi, please stop embarrassing yourself, (Taha bhaisaheb wont really like what you are doing here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )[/quote]

@ Prodfastian
How dare you question the zeal of khatarnaak.By posting such a comment you have proved that you are no less a muddai.
Repent and ask forgiveness publicly.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon May 28, 2012 8:47 am

humanbeing wrote:Hey Guyz

Don’t Nail, Khatarnaak54 , I admire his sense of humor. C’mon look at all the write up he has posted. Aren’t they refreshing to read. Bringing a smile and stirring our imagination. They remind me of my favourites Tollywood (south indian) movies. Readers should encourage him so that we can read more advanced version of mojizas, a little more sci-fi with special effects (Matrix) slow-mo style.

By the way, I m still seeking an answer, who is Taha Bhai Saab, is he the son of Shehzada Malekul Ashtar from Houston.
Taha is son of Mufaddal Bs and probably 54th dai if nuss declare upon him. He is a polite guy and had worked hardly to bring back reformist of udaipur into mainstream. Most of the time he visit udaipur. His is good qaari and good in Arabic langauge too.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 28, 2012 9:15 am

HussainKSA bhai
Thanks for the Information.
------------------------------------------
K54
I think, you shall express clear intention of posting your write up. In my POV, your write up looks / reads / sounds satirical / sarcastic in respect of Taha Bhai saab.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 pm

loong live Taha BS

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Mon May 28, 2012 2:04 pm

reformist thought dawat will get destroyed once the Muhammed burhanuddin (tus) got sick and his mansoos was not declared, I remember how these people where so happy and started throwing stones towards dai, but now mansoos is declared and even 54th dai is almost declared, these stupid people's face is turned black coz of lanat on them.

long live dawat long live dai(tus) and his mansoos(tus).,.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue May 29, 2012 12:40 am

Hussaini wrote:reformist thought dawat will get destroyed once the Muhammed burhanuddin (tus) got sick and his mansoos was not declared, I remember how these people where so happy and started throwing stones towards dai, but now mansoos is declared and even 54th dai is almost declared, these stupid people's face is turned black coz of lanat on them.

Now this guy here is certainly a proggy agent.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue May 29, 2012 1:09 am

profastian wrote:
Hussaini wrote:reformist thought dawat will get destroyed once the Muhammed burhanuddin (tus) got sick and his mansoos was not declared, I remember how these people where so happy and started throwing stones towards dai, but now mansoos is declared and even 54th dai is almost declared, these stupid people's face is turned black coz of lanat on them.

Now this guy here is certainly a proggy agent.
Bhai whole world want to progress ,any cast of world running to make progress .All community of any country wants to be independent ,even Allah gives us full independence then why our db community wants to be slave?Why abde word sound like slave not like bunda-e-khuda?I had read some where that why shiat do not pray with banded hands?coz ALI(a.s.) taught us pray Allah like a student (bunda) do not like a slave.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue May 29, 2012 1:41 am

Hussain_KSA wrote: Taha is son of Mufaddal Bs and probably 54th dai if nuss declare upon him.
Hussain bhai,
Good to see that not all proggies have given up on the necessity of continuation of the chain of Duat Mutlaqeen. The above statement is a loud proclamation from a progressive like you that someone shall be 54th Dai only if (because Day of judgement is not known to us) & when Nass is conferred on him, just as all the Dais from 1st Dai-e-Mutlaq Syedna Zoeb bin Musa to 52nd Dai-e-Mutlaq Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (TUS) have been appointed, and the same continued for Syedi Aliqadr Mufaddal BS Saifuddin (TUS) on whom Nass is conferred by the current 52nd Dai-e-Mutlaq, and the same shall continue uninterrupted until the zahoor of Imam Uz Zaman.

Whether it shall be Taha BS or anybody else, only time will tell. But happy to see that you view Taha BS in good faith and maintain your belief in the continuation of the Nass doctrine. Let it not get diluted :)

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 am

progticide wrote:
Hussain_KSA wrote: Taha is son of Mufaddal Bs and probably 54th dai if nuss declare upon him.
Hussain bhai,
Good to see that not all proggies have given up on the necessity of continuation of the chain of Duat Mutlaqeen. The above statement is a loud proclamation from a progressive like you that someone shall be 54th Dai only if (because Day of judgement is not known to us) & when Nass is conferred on him, just as all the Dais from 1st Dai-e-Mutlaq Syedna Zoeb bin Musa to 52nd Dai-e-Mutlaq Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (TUS) have been appointed, and the same continued for Syedi Aliqadr Mufaddal BS Saifuddin (TUS) on whom Nass is conferred by the current 52nd Dai-e-Mutlaq, and the same shall continue uninterrupted until the zahoor of Imam Uz Zaman.

Whether it shall be Taha BS or anybody else, only time will tell. But happy to see that you view Taha BS in good faith and maintain your belief in the continuation of the Nass doctrine. Let it not get diluted :)
Reformist never denied office of Dai nor have any problem with Nuss. We have problem with accountablity only and few traditions. This is what official position of reformist movment and any one can read our moto on this forum. Any one claiming against the official position is his/her personal stand or views.

I repeat we believe office of dai and have no problem with Nuss.

As far as my views on Taha saheb is concerned I have personally seen him dealing and speaking to some Saudi/Yemeni Bohras in Makkah while Syedna was in Makkah during lat Umra Trip.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Bhai Katarnaak apnaa Khaufnaak andaz maa pharmaave che:

Ae mumineenon hosiyaar thai jaawo. Jaano si pyaara mhaara aka Tahaa BS padhari rahyaa che. Tahaa BS ni su nirali shaan che. Ae chaahe toh pathar ne thokar maari ne aemaa si paani nikaali de ane paani maa aag lagaavi de. Mhaara Tahaa BS aasmaan ni taraf dekhi ne teeji ungli bataawe anee thuki de toh aasman ni chaddi gili thai jai ane paani baras wa laage. Mhaara Tahaa BS ne animal rights waala ane municipality waala ghano pyaar Karen che. Aenu kaaran aem che ke mhaara Tahaa BS street dogs ne shifaa aape che ane chutki bazaawi ne aeni muskhil aasan karen che. Je kaam Municipality ane animal rights ne karwu joiye aee kaam mhaara Tahaa BS Karen che.

Hawen Hoshiyar thai jaaon muminon ke hawe meh jhe bayaan karwaano chu ae sambhli ne reformistoh ni chaddi gili thai jassen. Meh su dekhu chu ke mhaara Tahaa BS apnaa tilasmi chasma maa thi aa site par thati badhi harkaton track Karen che. Mhaara Tahaa BS reformistoh ne apni noorani taakat thi jalaawi ne rakh kari dese. Aeni website naa server jalaawi dese ane data backup bhi barbaad kari dese. Mhaara Tahaa BS Udaipur pachaa padhaarse ane je reformist aeni waat nahi sambhle aeni zindagi maa andheru kari nakhse. Agar reformist mhaara Tahaa BS naa keher thi bachwaa mangta hoi toh misaak lai le ane aaj thi amenaa waste 4 rakat namaaz diwas maa paanch waar atta Karen. Tamhaari ebadat dekhi ne saayad mhaara maula Tahaa BS tamhaare maaf kari de ane Jannat maa jagaa atta Karen. Nana, mhotaa, lambaa, patlaa, aglaa, pichlaa badhaa reformistoh mhaara aka ni aa akhri WARNING che. Mhaara aka aee nooraani virus che ke je tamhaari website ane biji badhi sites barbaad kari nakhse. Sudhri jaawo reformitoh sudhri jaawo aenaa pehlaa ke Udaipur maa “The day after tomorrow” aawii jaaye.

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Khatarnaak54 wrote:Youth wala; Taha bhaisahab nu naam suni ni thar'rai jai.

Taha bhai sahab na khof si kitla Youth wala amara ma aavi gaya. Ihna sagla ne Molana TUS nu ghulam ane londiyon banavu nu faqat eik aj hasti jimmedar che: mara aaka Taha bhai sahab. Suraj lai ni bhi jo, pan aa poori duniya ma Taha bhai sahab jivu koi leader nathi.

Taha bhaisahab ni eik aawaz si Youth wala ni kampavi naakhe. Ihan sagla aatankwadi, Taha bhaisahab na naam ti dharooji jaye.

Eik pagal yeh, mara aaka Taha bhaisahab pe dhokha si bhato maryo, pan aapni shaan jo, bhata ni hukum keedu to e palti ni ehna pagal nij laagyo, ne itlo sakht laagyo ki qayamat tak e kini pan mari nahi sakega. Aawa ejaj che Taha bhaisahab na.

Taha bhaisahab ni Police, sarkaari officers ne baddha mota lug sagla yeh ghnu maan samman sathe bulave ane aapse mushwaro le.

Aap na pag je pade waha ghani barkat aave. Udaipur Boharwadi ma, aa Youth wala ki kutra ne maru ane e ghanu rootu hatu, aap aaka Taha bhaisahab yeh waha si guzra, aapni daya jo - kutta pan tak pe ehsaan ane karam kare - e zakhmi haalat ma ji kuttu hatu aaka Taha bhai sahab ehna per phoonk mari - ehna gandakra na sara zakham me shifa mali gai, aa mozizo joi ni Udaipur na sagla mumino Taha bhai sahab na sajda me padi gaya. Waha miya bhai no eik aadmi cycle per jata hato e pan yeh mojizo joi ni Imaan ma aavi gayo ane Taha bhai sahab na mubarak kadmo ma pari gayo, road per sagla aa joi ne heraan thai gaya.

Youth wala gundao ne bhada per laavi ni Udr ma mara aaka Taha bhaisahab per attack karayu, te waqt koi mumin bhi saathe notu, me ane apna eik be gulamo bus, e 25 gundao hata, jo pache, su, Taha bhai sahab aangli si aasmaan per isharo keedo, aasman per si kaatko utro ane sagla gundao ne jalavi ni khaak kari dedu ane hava chali te se ihni raakh pan na bachi.

Aakir ma tamara sagla Mola TUS na dusmano ne me chetavni aapis ki khabardaar thai jao, mara aaka Taha bhai sahab pote yeh site per laanat padi leedi to tame saghla fana thai jaso, itle kaho chu, yaha si chala jao, ane yaha aawi ni bhool na karjo, nahi to qayamat tak tamari koi parami nahi sake.
Khatarnaak54 sahab,

Haqiqat yeh he ki Boharwadi me jab aapke Taha sahab Youth walo ke Sabeel office se guzre to 1st floor se eik bhai ne aapke Taha ki car per jump kiya aur Taha bs ki gardan pakad kar warning di ki idhar fitnat nahi felana.

Is waqya ke baad aapke Taha bhai sahab itna darr gaye ki Moiyaadpura, Boharwadi ki masjid tak car ke dickey me chup kar aate-jaate!

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:05 am

hmmmmmmm have samjayu ke aa taha baba no aham ghavayo chhe !!
ane aa koi emna mathij chhe k j tenu importance vadhari ne taha bhai no aham betho karva maage chhe !!
e badhu to barabar pan mane to aama maja aavi gai ------ "tare maate mara aaka Taha bhaisahab si special ane powerful laanat kehlavis"

aa loko abdes ne aa ritej fool banave chhe . kothar's logo should be BIVE TENE BIVARAVU CHHU !!