Syedna in Paris

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Syedna in Paris

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 am

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Molana asked if they spoke English and then stated that English is the “international language”. The Mayor responded by saying he hoped French would become the international language.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Any Comments?

like_minded

Re: Syedna in Paris

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:11 am

Make Dawat-ni-zaban an international language (mixture of arabic, persian, urdu, hindi, gujrati and what not) Moulana will be very happy, his nirali shaan will shine till qayamat. Bohris will rejoice with "purjosh matam" (khushi no matam)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:34 pm

aa paris na shehar no manzar dekhi ne me ghano khush thayo, ke je misal apna aqa ane maula ye su sifat thi aalam na vohraon ne bewaqoof banaya..

aaa, hu dekhu che su..? ai maatamdaran na husain, ke je misal apna ruhani bawa ye mumineen na paisa thi aa masjid banawi and eni saghli wah wah potte lai gaya...!!?

ai azadaarana husain, tamara jo dil ma valvalo hoi, to tame aa napaak na pillao ne zaroor tamaro zalzalo dekharjo...

aama ghanu taawil nu bayaan che, ema arso daraaz thai jaase...! ya husain, ya husain...tum bhi kaho yaa husain, hum bhi kahe yaa husain

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:30 am

salam
english :
i was in Paris during Aqua maula arrival and i would like to share my very bad experience there with the kidmat guzar of Paris and how they treated old people ;it is necessary that everyone knows this :
Paris is known for its culture, and particularly for its courtesy but some mumineens have not taken this quality even they stayed here since so many years !
i notice this lack of courtesy on the 09 th july at mumineen beno qadambosi : the next day, there was a ehlan that tomorrow it is first qadambosi of the persons of first category and second category but it was not precised that the persons of third category and mehmanos have not to come !!!
why should we do so many miles if this precision would be done ? but this information was missing during the ehlan and many mumineens ben came (they were for many of them employees and they have taken their day !!)
so i came with my sister, my mom who are living in Paris ; they have third category card ; i had mehmano card
we arrived so early and we were among the first persons !
my mom is more than 80 years old , she cant walk easily and she is under oxygen : it means that she has to do oxygen for many hours in a day
so when we came, one member of security (i dont give his name !) refuse to let enter my mom inside ; he begun to tell that today the person of third category cant do qadambosi ; i begun to explain that we dont know this precision and i was begging him to let my mom enter and make qadambosi (only her) because she is not valid and she is a sick person ; i told also that for me and my sister, we have no pb to come back another day but my mom cant come again tomorrow because she has oxygen problem but this bhai refused totally ; one mumin bhai try to influence him and let my mom enter because he saw my mom who was crying and who has so many pb of walk but this man of shabab committee begun to shout so violently ; he asked to another bhai ke "bhare betharo ben ne " ! can you believe that ? it was so cold this day and my mom was not able to stay outside ;
so i told to another man to let my mom sit inside and he accepted
finally i called a shezada saheb and explained what was happening ;
he listened me and he told me "mane koi bhai apo phon upar !" ; i called M...... but he refused to take this call by answering me "hu koi shezada ne janto nati !!!!" and zor si chilato hato !!!
shezada was listening it because the call was on !!!! can you imagine that ???? adab nai of a shezada ! izaat nai of a important person !!
i told him again to take this call and finally he took it !
immediately when he begun to speak with shezada saheb , he accepted to let my mom go inside for qadambosi !!
but do you know what happen after ????
he came outside to return me my mobile and mane su keva betho french ma ???? "i know also to use relations !!! my mom doesnt come ; and you are using relations " chilato hato !!! ek adab nai insan ni ; adab and respect nai of an old person and bija mumineen ni !!! jem tem bolva betho
Paris to courtesy nu desh che !!! and see what is happening ???? why such person is taken as a kidmat guzar ? jema tamiz nai ?

A kidmat guzar must be respectful not only of maula tus but also of all others guests and mumineens ; he has no any right to treat so badly any mumineen ben ! he is there for kidmat which means help !
Paris has put on their website that "maan bathavu is necessary" but what is happening ?

wassalam
LOULOUA MULLA ASGARALY
MADAGASCAR

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:25 am

wassalam
LOULOUA MULLA ASGARALY
MADAGASCAR
so, asgaraly escaped from india and now residing in madagaskar? :D

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:48 am

Gulf,

Truth is painful. Why are you diverting the topic? If your family members, mother or sisters were there and face the same problem than I bet you will forget laughing and making fun.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:11 pm

If I had progressive mind, I would not have sent my family members for begging :D

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:14 pm

why do people go for kadambosi in the first place ??
The passes for kadam are always sold to the highest bidder and general public is given the chance only if there is time to accomodate.

Syedna goes to only rich and famous people houses where he and his cronies get hefty salaams.

I've never seen or heard he going to any middle or a poor class person house.

It's all money game and the sooner people realize it better for them.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:24 pm

Originally posted by Gulf:
If I had progressive mind, I would not have sent my family members for begging :D
seems that the empty 'GULF' bewteen your ears and yr posterior cheeks is growing at an alarming rate despite yr sultanal bawasir's phooks and all yr ghanu jeevo's for him.

you have just screwed yrself by saying that since you are not progressive in yr thinking, u and your family members have got into the habit of begging...!!!!

btw, no comment about yr syedna's mother's urus..? and fyi, there are more asgarali's (progressives) amongst bohras than ortho beggars like u. go figure.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:28 pm

Gulf,

Who told you that people go to your aqa moula for begging? Rather they go to distribute charity and your Demi God and cult members are the one beggers collecting and living on the forcefully colleted charity of community members.

We don't send our family members to the royal beggers.

Gulf Your problem is that you just want to poke your nose in anything. I understand that you don't have any kind of knowledge either deeni or dunyawi. Brother Al Zulfiquar has very well explained about your charactor.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:57 pm

i think Al Zulfiquar is new member of this progressive and where he been for long time.and gulf is right that If I had progressive mind, I would not have sent my family members for begging.thats right on one hand your family member do kadambosi and another hand u guys hate i cannot understand this logic.did your family member knows that u are progressive.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:19 pm

professional suwwar,

why are u bothered about my background? i've been a reformist and hard core liberal in thinking since i came to my senses, but i do not belong to any pro or anti movements actively.

and if u know a little bit of english, read what has been originnaly posted here. that letter was written by a ortho bohra lady, not by a progressive. u haiwaans keep silent and run when asked awkward questions, but pick on trivial issues which have no relevance to the topic under discussion just to divert the attention, as per the example set by your lying syednas.

btw, when are u going to reply about your syedna's mother's urus and his fathers illicit sexual affairs?

btw, did u know that the male pig is the only animal which establishes sexual relations with its own mother soon after birth? u are one of these piglings born from an incestous relationship as are half of the shezaada's probably, due to taher saifuddins immorality.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:31 pm

Hello empty headed Gulf and Pig
The people who went to Paris for Kadambosi and whose story Like Minded posted were not progressive but regressive(people like you)
YOUR ARE RIGHT IF THEY WERE PROGRESSIVE THEY WOULD NOT HAVE GONE
but they were not progressive and being regressive they were insulted and humiliated and I suppose they loved it

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:12 am

suwaar is asgarali

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:13 am

hahahahahahhahahaha

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:00 am

Originally posted by omabharti:
but they were not progressive and being regressive they were insulted and humiliated and I suppose they loved it
Rolling on the floor laughing my #$$ off

:D :D

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:34 pm

half the time these prog they talk frm their *** .and a joke.come on asgarali they your people.