Poetry on Maula Ali

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
sixfeetunder

Re: Poetry on Maula Ali

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:00 am

Muslim First wrote:
6'U wrote
Ali (a.s) and Fatima (a.s)'s progeny is the Prophet's (saw) progeny. But in your hatred for Ahlul bayt (AB), you try to distance the Prophet from his progeny
Your assertion that I hate AB or Sunnis hate AB deserves nothing but contempt and should be dismissed as cheap Shia propaganda. Any further discussion will be waste of time and digital ink on this website.
We will go on giving AB due respect they deserve. You may go on worshipping your Taguts (AB).
Wasalaam
Like a clever Wahhabi, you have nicely ignored the main message of my comment and nitpicked a detail with which you can afford to ignore the rest of my comment. Shame on you. It really shows that there was no one more meritorious than Ali (a.s). Just by indulging in smart politics, others cannot become more meritorious. Go figure.

Keep giving your hypocritical false respect to Ahlul Bayt. Let Allah be the judge. Real respect will come when you accept their true status and authority and call a spade a spade and call their enemies, enemies.

The faith of Wahhabis is built on the hatred of Ahlul Bayt. Everyone knows that. Hatred is defined as 'The emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action'

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 am

sixfeetunder wrote:
anajmi wrote: You can go see Hazrat Ali after you die, because I will be going to see Allah and HE will be calling me by my name and handing me my book of deeds. Atleast, that is how it's going to be as per the Quran.
There you go. You can continue worshiping your anthropomorphic Allah. You can continue with your literal interpretation of the Quran and continue imagining your god with Hand, legs, mouth and what not! I have nothing left to say. I pity your interpretation of the verses. You think you will physically 'see' Allah with your eyes? That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Allah is not seen with eyes but seen with conviction of the heart, Mr.Najmuddin. The one which can be seen is not The Almighty. It is a figment of your infertile imagination.
I pity your interpretation of my post. Did I say that I will "Physically see Allah with my own eyes". I will see Allah the same way Allah says he will be seen in the Quran. I am using the same taaweel as the Quran. The point being, you can go see Hazrat Ali with your physical eyes and I will go see Allah through the shia taaweeli eyes.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am

anajmi wrote:
sixfeetunder wrote: There you go. You can continue worshiping your anthropomorphic Allah. You can continue with your literal interpretation of the Quran and continue imagining your god with Hand, legs, mouth and what not! I have nothing left to say. I pity your interpretation of the verses. You think you will physically 'see' Allah with your eyes? That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Allah is not seen with eyes but seen with conviction of the heart, Mr.Najmuddin. The one which can be seen is not The Almighty. It is a figment of your infertile imagination.
I pity your interpretation of my post. Did I say that I will "Physically see Allah with my own eyes". I will see Allah the same way Allah says he will be seen in the Quran. I am using the same taaweel as the Quran. The point being, you can go see Hazrat Ali with your physical eyes and I will go see Allah through the shia taaweeli eyes.
I thought wahabis rejected all interpretations of the Quran except the literal one, or do they. I am confused now. :? :?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 am

profastian,

You and confused? How is that possible? :wink:

I personally do not reject any interpretation of the Quran except the idiotic ones and no one has produced more idiotic interpretations than you!!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:21 am

anajmi wrote:profastian,

You and confused? How is that possible? :wink:

I personally do not reject any interpretation of the Quran except the idiotic ones and no one has produced more idiotic interpretations than you!!
Ok, so you pick and choose which interpretations you prefer to accept and which to reject. Now I get the Wahabi faith completely. I shall rest in peace now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:23 am

Yes. I pick and choose. You on the other hand are stuck with an idiotic interpretation!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:59 am

Why are almost all terrorists Wahhabis?
Actually, the biggest supporter of terrorism today is Iran (as per the great United States of America). The biggest threat to the middle east "peace" is Iran as per Israel. Go Figure!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:06 am

Praising the painting is also praising the artist.
Yes. But shia go to the painting and ask for the paint formula instead of going to the artist!!

As I have said before, praising is not shirk. This is shirk -

'Lam Yulad' Pe Yakin Hai Mera Yaa Rab, magar...
Tere Ghar se Kisi Bachche Ki Sadaa Aati Hai !!!

"............Gar Kaabe me na karte Ali jo sajda,
To Nusairi to Nusairi,Saara Aalam unhe Khuda kehta."

Is it that hard to see the difference? Apparently, it is for the "lovers" of the ahlul bayt. The painting is so good that the shia write poetry that the painting might be mistaken for the artist. Seriously????

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 am

anajmi wrote:
Why are almost all terrorists Wahhabis?
Actually, the biggest supporter of terrorism today is Iran (as per the great United States of America). The biggest threat to the middle east "peace" is Iran as per Israel. Go Figure!!
That was a funny rebuttal. What you say is true but the point is: Wahhabism spreads terrorism. This is as per everybody! This is as per the world. As per facts and figures and as per the truth. And Allah is with the truth and not with American abd Israeli opinion. Go go go figure

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:34 pm

As per facts and figures and as per the truth.
I have been extremely vocal on this board that I do not support terrorism. Anyone who murders an innocent is not a muslim. Yet, you call me a wahhabi and tell me that wahhabism spreads terrorism. Your "truth" is no different from the "truth" of the Americans and Israelis!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:58 pm

mukhlis52 wrote:
anajmi wrote:Question is - what is your version of this ayah? Do you think Allah will leave the way to obtain nearness to him in taaweel instead of making it crystal clear?
Counter questioning will lead to more counter questioning. Why don't you answer my simple question before counter questioning me?
I didn't mean to like your post. I just wanted to click on "quote" and instead clicked on "like".

Anyway, my answer is right there in my post which you failed to see. Not sure how you guys see the taaweel!! We have to seek nearness to Allah through means that have been clearly specified in the Quran. Not through taaweel that goes via 12,21,52,53, raza, wajebaat, kadambosi and other such crap!!

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:44 am

anajmi wrote:
As per facts and figures and as per the truth.
I have been extremely vocal on this board that I do not support terrorism. Anyone who murders an innocent is not a muslim. Yet, you call me a wahhabi and tell me that wahhabism spreads terrorism. Your "truth" is no different from the "truth" of the Americans and Israelis!!
The ideology of Wahhabism spreads terrorism. If you are a Wahhabi, that does not necessarily make you a terrorist. I never called you a Wahhabi directly. I know all Wahhabis say they are just Muslim, so it is no use asking you if you are a Wahhabi.

However, a Wahhabi has more potential than say, a Sufi, Shia or Bohri, to indulge in terrorism. A Sufi, Shia or Bohri will think about Imam Hussain (a.s) and his family before spilling blood of innocents. The ingredients for becoming a successful terrorist are found aplenty in Wahhabi ideology.

If you do not support terrorism, I am grateful to you for not blowing up innocents in the name of your anthropomorphic god.

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:59 am

How do Habis explain this verse :

كل من عليها فان ويبقى وجه ربك ذو الجلال والإكرام

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 am

anajmi wrote:
Praising the painting is also praising the artist.
Yes. But shia go to the painting and ask for the paint formula instead of going to the artist!!

As I have said before, praising is not shirk. This is shirk -

'Lam Yulad' Pe Yakin Hai Mera Yaa Rab, magar...
Tere Ghar se Kisi Bachche Ki Sadaa Aati Hai !!!

"............Gar Kaabe me na karte Ali jo sajda,
To Nusairi to Nusairi,Saara Aalam unhe Khuda kehta."

Is it that hard to see the difference? Apparently, it is for the "lovers" of the ahlul bayt. The painting is so good that the shia write poetry that the painting might be mistaken for the artist. Seriously????
I am no fan of exaggerated Sher-o-shaayri. Any level-headed person can gauge what is exaggeration. Folk religion is different from religion based on reason. But poetry is a beautiful form of expression. Not all poetry is exaggeration. There has been a lot of exaggerated poetry and Sher-o-Shaayri in the love of Ahlul bayt. I simply ignore all that.

But the problem I find with Wahhabis is that they generally cannot take any praise for Ahlul bayt. They have this mental block that if Ahlul bayt is praised more, the 3 Shaikheen and the 'starry' companions will pale in comparison.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:04 am

The ingredients for becoming a successful terrorist are found aplenty in Wahhabi ideology.
That is an overboard statement, Some may argue about Shias since a great number of Shias do mataam with Zanjeer and Knives and they do not care about the pain inflicted upon themselves, a basic ingredient to be a successful terrorist aka suicide bomber who does not care about his own pain/suffering or fear of death.
PLEASE REFRAIN MAKING THESE KINDS OF STATEMENTS

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 am

But the problem I find with Wahhabis is that they generally cannot take any praise for Ahlul bayt. They have this mental block that if Ahlul bayt is praised more, the 3 Shaikheen and the 'starry' companions will pale in comparison.
Salafi school of thought generally does not allow praise of any human being including Prophet Mohammed (SAW) period.

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:13 am

SBM wrote:
Salafi school of thought generally does not allow praise of any human being including Prophet Mohammed (SAW) period.
Does a habi student thank his teacher for teaching him principles of habism?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:17 am

Mukhalis
I think you do have problem with English language, Praising and thanking are two different things Please ask your Aamil to explain you the difference and then thank him and if his explanation is good then praise his knowledge

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:19 am

SBM
Salafi school of thought generally does not allow any over the top praise of any human being including Prophet Mohammed (SAW) period.

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 am

SBM wrote:
Mukhalis
I think you do have problem with English language, Praising and thanking are two different things Please ask your Aamil to explain you the difference and then thank him and if his explanation is good then praise his knowledge
This is what the dictionary says -

thank
   [thangk] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to express gratitude, appreciation, or acknowledgment to: She thanked them for their hospitality.
thank God, (used interjectionally to express relief, thankfulness, etc.) Also, thank goodness, thank heaven.
noun
Usually, thanks. a grateful feeling or acknowledgment of a benefit, favor, or the like, expressed by words or otherwise: to return a borrowed book with thanks.

Which english do you follow? Martian?

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 am

Again posting in transliterated form

Kullo Man Alaiha Faanin Wa Yabqaa Waj'ho Rabbika Zu alJalaale Wa alIkraam

habi explanation of this aayah?

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:27 am

Quran has praised Rasulullah in many places. Habi's ideology of not praising anyone except God is opposed by God Himself :oops:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 am

Quran has praised Rasulullah in many places. Habi's ideology of not praising anyone except God is opposed by God Himself
Br
you need to sit down and talk to some so called Habi Shaikh.

There is no point in talking to ordinary habi person. He could be misinformed by Habi ideology like many common sunnis, shias, progie and abde DBs.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 am

SBM wrote:
The ingredients for becoming a successful terrorist are found aplenty in Wahhabi ideology.
That is an overboard statement, Some may argue about Shias since a great number of Shias do mataam with Zanjeer and Knives and they do not care about the pain inflicted upon themselves, a basic ingredient to be a successful terrorist aka suicide bomber who does not care about his own pain/suffering or fear of death.
PLEASE REFRAIN MAKING THESE KINDS OF STATEMENTS
My simple statement is that almost all Muslim terrorists today are Wahhabi. Wahhabism is an extremist ideology. Period. Since most terrorists are Wahhabis, there's got to be something wrong with Wahhabi ideology, right?

Extremist Wahhabis use the Quran and ahadith to justify their brutal acts and hence they are malicious and dangerous.

Your contention about maatam with zanjeer falls flat in the face because Shias do not indulge in terrorism. Wahhabis do. Anyway, Maatam with zanjeer and knives is a cultural expression of faith and does not find much currency among intellectuals and learrned Shii' scholars.

Anyway, the obvious difference between Shias and Wahhabis is that the former prefer beating themselves silly and the latter enjoy killing/attacking other innocent people.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 am

mukhlis52 wrote:Again posting in transliterated form

Kindly post chapter and verse number when discussing Qur'an

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:48 am

Anyway, the obvious difference between Shias and Wahhabis is that the former prefer beating themselves silly and the latter enjoy killing/attacking other innocent people.
There are no Shia terrorist. period. :!: :!: :!:

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:52 am

Muslim First wrote:
mukhlis52 wrote:Again posting in transliterated form

Kindly post chapter and verse number when discussing Qur'an
Surah Al Rahman , Aayah 26-27

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:59 am

I have opend up new thread in Islam section on

Wahabi salafi discussion
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=7337
Please continue there and leave this thread for its intended purpose

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 am

mukhlis52 wrote:
Meaning "Everything (literally, everyone) will cease to exist except your Lord's "face""

I wonder what use will the Lord have for His" face", without arms and other parts of His body. He will not even have hands to hold a non-existent mirror to admire His own "face" :!:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 am

wahhabism has nothing to do with terrorism. This is an excuse used by morons to justify their own issues.

For eg. - "A" wants to perform shirk as a part of Islam. "B" says shirk is haraam. "A" says "B" is a wahhabi terrorist and kills people. Simple. This has nothing to do with wahhabi ideology and alll that. It might sound sophisticated but it is not. Anyone who points out shirk of others, especially our shia brothers, automatically becomes wahhabi terrorist. It is just easier to blame the other guy for being a terrorist than to reform ourselves from the shirk that we indulge in. We have seen that on this board for decades. That is why, people like sixfeetunder and others, didn't respond to the points raised and I raised dozens of them, and instead started talking about wahhabism and terrorism!!