Ziyafats

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Ziyafats

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 23, 2012 10:52 am

Hussaini wrote:
humanbeing wrote: Can you share the profound change in your life, after this auspicious expression of Walayat directly propotional to Najwa
few things cant be expressed in words.

Imam says there is no DEEN but love

now it depends on you how u take it.
Imam says there is no DEEN but love and Dai will show you the love for some money. This song comes to mind

Yaar Dildar tujhe kaisa chahiye?
Pyaar chahiye ke paisa chahiye?

Yaar Dildar mujhe aisa chahiye
Pyaar ke liye magar paisa chahiye!!

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Wed May 23, 2012 11:07 am

Excellent comments by bohraji

That is why rich gets richer and poor gets poorer because people do not use their money effectively.

The one who deserves dont get money or get too little. People spend their money to show off and rituals. And for me this is a sign of a shallowness of Iman.

Bohraji's kind heart is appreciated.

May Allah show us Sirat-e-Mustaqeem.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Hussaini wrote:I must say your information is absolutely bull shiit, no 2.25 crore is charged, I personally gave zyafat and I gave 1.52 lac that too by my own will without any pressure,because I feel my maula deserves lot more.
Bro Hussaini,

You gave a ziafat for Rs.1.25 lacs ???? Well, well I know a person who gave ziafat for ONLY Rs.786/- a couple of decades ago....... BUT do you know the catch ?? That person is the one who used to take care of the police department and other civic officials in bohri mohalla during the dai's visits hence it was a once in a blue moon gesture to gain the abde's absolute loyalty.

If you have any relatives/friends in Pune then please check the number of ziafats/mafsusiyats/hadiyats which numbered around 129 and the rate for the 53rd's ziafat were between Rs.27 lacs to Rs.52 lacs depending on the abdes pockets. Hence you can very well assume as to what must be the rate for the dai's ziafats. It is no secret that Sheikh titles are sold for Rs.52 lakhs. It is also no secret that a mere kissing of the feet ritual costed Rs.5,200/- per head and on an average there were not less then 2000 abdes in a single day (The dai stayed for more then 20 days), kissing of the hand costed Rs.52,000/- in Pune. A relative of mine had paid Rs.7 lacs for the 'Chamar' ceremony during Mohurrum vayez around 20 years back. FYI These are actual figures quoted proudly by the abdes who chose to get slaughtered !!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Hussaini wrote:any ways my point is what ever gm posted about 2.5 crore charged for zyafat was a utter lie and false.and I am sure what ever else is posted on this forum cant be trusted without a proper research.
I have already countered your claims with regard to Rs.2.5 crore charged for ziafats. As regards 'proper research' then there are many members who too have demolished your false stand and BTW the details of ziafats posted by me can be counter checked with kothar's own website, zeninfosys.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed May 23, 2012 10:07 pm

fearAllah wrote:
Hussaini wrote:any ways my point is what ever gm posted about 2.5 crore charged for zyafat was a utter lie and false.and I am sure what ever else is posted on this forum cant be trusted without a proper research.
5 years ago

2 of my relatives in Africa paid 35,000dollars each for ziyafat

3 of my relatives paid 20,000 each for group ziyafat in Bohora Temple

35,000 dollars = 2 crore(Which currency are you converting to :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Must be 2 crores zimbabwean pounds)

No need of research mate, its all infront of our eyes!

Moulana Ali used to work 16 hours a day (8 hours to earn his daily bread and 8 hours for the Ummah/Jammat at night after work) but the Royal family want to do it the easy way, the illegal way, Mafatyau Sala!

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Thu May 24, 2012 3:28 am

salaam Alaikum,
Dear Husaini Bhai.
We do not dispute the amount that you have given.
Even an Uncle of mine in Dubai paid 1.52 lakhs when Sayedna had gone there some yeras back fro Bakra Eid.This Uncle is old and a regular prayer in the mosque.This was the main reason that he was given the shaikh pana.But tehre were people who were charged a bomb for ziyafats and titles.
Just last year ,My nephew had his Nikah done by Mufaddal Mola and RS 5 lakhs were paid, just for that.
This 5 lakhs could have paid for 5000 food packets of RS 100 each.(One pouch of oil and half a kilo of rice).The whole wedding costs put together were not that much (excluding jewellery).
It could have paid for tuitions of Children at Jamali School and bougt them uniforms.It could have easily paid for the medical expences of quite a few people.
However they felt that they have been blessed and are the luckiest people in the world.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:50 pm

HEY ! AATI KYA KHANDALA ???
ZIAFAT KHAYENGE, HADIYAT DENGE, MAFSUSIYAT DENGE,
KHOOB PAISE BANAYENGE, ABDE KO LOOTENGE
AUR KYA !!!

The earlier post which boasts of the Dai completing a record 50 ziafats in Khandala needs to be updated as he has surpassed the "50" figure and which now stands at "66" (Omen) :-

The Dai took Ziyafat from Zoherbhai Lakkadghat and His Son Yunus And Mustafa & Family From Burhani Masjid MUmbai on Monday 1st Rajab ul Asab 1433H at Burhani Villa, Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from M Mehlambhai Makda & Family and Mohammed bhai Saudagar & Family From Malad Mumbai on 4th Rajab ul Asab at Khandala.

The Dai took Ziyafat from Mulla Mohammedbhai Arsiwala & Family from Bhiwandi in Khandala at Burhani villa on 7th Rajjab Ul Asab.

The Dai took Ziyafat from Mulla Hakimuddinbhai Arsiwala & Family from Bhiwandi in Khandala at Burhani villa on 7th Rajjab Ul Asab.

The Dai took Ziyafat from Asgarali Sarolwala and Family from Lonavala in Khandala 7 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from SHK ABIZAR BHAI SHK ABBASBHAI RAJKOTWALA & FAMILY (MUMBAI) 3rd Rajab ul Asab in Khandala.

The Dai took Ziyafat from SHK ABBASBHAI YUSUFALI RAJKOTWALA & FAMILY (MUMBAI) 2nd Rajab ul Asab in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from SHK HUZAIFA BHAI SHK ABBASBHAI RAJKOTWALA & FAMILY from Dammam (KSA) Watan Mumbai On 3rd Rajab ul Asab in Khandala.

The Dai took Ziyafat from SHK YUSUFBHAI SHK ABBASBHAI RAJKOTWALA & FAMILY From SINGAPORE WATAN MUMBAI On 3rd Rajab ul Asab in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Abdulhussain Arsiwala & Family from Bhiwandi in Khandala at Burhani villa on 7th Rajab Ul Asab

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Taher Ezzi & Family from Houston in Khandala at Burhani Villa on 5th Rajab ul Asab.

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Shabbir Fidahusein Barodawala (Rangwala) of SUNRICH GROUP OF COMPANIES on 5th Rajab in Khandala.

The Dai took Ziyafat from Abbas Bhai Mulla Asgarali Sabu wala family and Taiyeb Bhai Ahmedally Singaporewala Family (Santacruz) on 3rd Rajab-ul-Asab in Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from Murtaza bhai Arsiwala & Family from Bhiwandi in Khandala at Burhani villa on 7th Rajab Ul Asab.

The Dai took Ziyafat from Yusuf bhai Abbas bhai Vasadwala, Juzer bhai Yusuf bhai Vasadwala & Family (Sharjah UAE) in Khandala on 3rd Rajab ul Aasab

The Dai took Ziyafat Sharaf from Dr. M Shabbir Virpurwala, Head of Dental Department - Saifee Hospital on 7th Rajab ul-Asab at Khandala

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:26 pm

convert these ziafats to rupees or materialistic gains. The blind power and arrogance that comes with it.
The pharoh's were the same, thinking themselves to be gods. Reminds me of a poem by Percy Bysce Shelly.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:44 pm

think wrote:convert these ziafats to rupees or materialistic gains. The blind power and arrogance that comes with it.The pharoh's were the same, thinking themselves to be gods. Reminds me of a poem by Percy Bysce Shelly.
Bro think,

Why do you think that the Bhendi Bazar Redevelopment project and the Ujjain one which is on its way are launched ? For the simple reason........ to convert the massive illgotten paper money into real estate. And the abdes think that their masters are in for a great cause !!

who2trust

Unread post by who2trust » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:55 am

Pardon for my ignorance!!! but need answeres to followwing questions.
What is the exact meaning of ziyafat? and when was this culture begin in DB. Who was first dai who started the trend of ziyafat making it almost compulsary along with kadambosi and fixing the amount in every city that he visits?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:22 am

who2trust wrote:Pardon for my ignorance!!! but need answeres to followwing questions.
What is the exact meaning of ziyafat? and when was this culture begin in DB. Who was first dai who started the trend of ziyafat making it almost compulsary along with kadambosi and fixing the amount in every city that he visits?
The culture began when Ali used to invite the Prophet for ziyafat at his house.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 am

I know I may get hammered
In response to Proftst's post is it possible that Ali invited Prophet for ZIyafats as his father in Law (which many of married people do) and the facts got twisted to suit today's corrupt leadership. And if Prophet did give cash or gifts to Ali when he went to his house that may a Father In Law bringing gifts to his daughter-and grand children again facts got twisted to suite today's corrupt leadership.

who2trust

Unread post by who2trust » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:09 pm

profastian wrote:
who2trust wrote:Pardon for my ignorance!!! but need answeres to followwing questions.
The culture began when Ali used to invite the Prophet for ziyafat at his house.
thanks bro, but nowadays people dont invite at own's house but visit bunglow where mola is staying and pay hefty amount in name of ziyafat. did ali also paid lac and crores?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:43 am

who2trust wrote:
profastian wrote: The culture began when Ali used to invite the Prophet for ziyafat at his house.
thanks bro, but nowadays people dont invite at own's house but visit bunglow where mola is staying and pay hefty amount in name of ziyafat. did ali also paid lac and crores?
No, he paid the best he could. People with lacs and crores pay lacs and crores.
The ziyafat in Maula's own house is obviously due to health reasons.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:35 pm

HEY ! AATI KYA KHANDALA ???
ZIAFAT KHAYENGE, HADIYAT DENGE, MAFSUSIYAT DENGE,
KHOOB PAISE BANAYENGE, ABDE KO LOOTENGE
AUR KYA !!!

The earlier post which boasts of the Dai completing a record 50 ziafats in Khandala needs to be updated as he has surpassed the "50" figure and which now stands at "66" (Omen).............Wait, wait, wait........... Still more to come...Phew..... It Now stands at "75" (including a a few Hadiyats) :-

The Dai took Ziyafat from Hyderali Zulfikarali Mubarakpurwala & Family from Bhiwandi in Khandala at Burhani villa on 4th Rajab Ul Asab.

The Dai gave hadiyat to shk qutbuddin bhai alihusainbhai ariwala (sunelwala) al fatemiah trading dubai on 7th rajab in Khandala

The Dai gave Hadiyat to M ALIASGER SHK ISMAIL ICECREAMWALA in KHANDALA 6 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai took ziyafat from MUDAR BHAI BAGASRAWALA FAMILY FROM (VASAI ROAD) & GRANTED MAFSUSIYAT SHARAF IN KHANDALA on 7 Rajab 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from M Abdullabhai Choonawala & Family (Puna) on 6th Rajab ul Asab at Bhurani Villa Khandala

The Dai took Ziyafat from M Nasir bhai Akolawala from Mumbra in Khandala on 4th Rajab

The Dai gave Hadiyat to 3 Brothers - Shk Saifuddin, Shk Rasul, Shk Taher M Tayyebali Maimoon in Khandala on 2nd Rajab

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:37 pm

BEWARE MUMBAIKERS.......... THE DAI HAS ARRIVED AFTER A HOLIDAY CUM BUSINESS (ZIAFAT) TRIP OF KHANDALA.

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Alihussain bhai, M Fakhruddin bhai Shk Taiyebali bhai Dhanerawala (from Chennai, FAKRUDEEN & CO, INDUSTRIAL & MARINE SUPPLY CO) on 13th Rajab at Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Najmuddin Kunwarji & Family on 14th Rajab at Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat from Bhawgarhwala Family From Dubai On 14th Rajab Ul Asab, in Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Hakimuddin Bhai Qutbi & Family (Watan Sunel) of Al Sawad Corner LLC Dubai on 14th Rajab at saifee Mahal,Mumbai

The Dai gave Mafsuhiyat to M Murtaza bhai Bhawgarhwala in Mumbai 14 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from Dr Hussain Alavi & Family from Indore in Saifee Mahal Mumbai 14 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Abeed bhai Indorewala & family on 14th Rajab in Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Hakimuddin Gadiwala & Family Watan Sagwara on 15th Rajab in Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Hakimuddin Fazle Husain Kapadia Watan Sunel (Living in Dubai) on 16th Rajab in Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai gave Mafsuhiyat to M Kutubuddin Gadiwala - Watan Sagwara From Kuwait Jamaat 17 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Shk Abizer bhai Shk Hamza bhai Patanwala from Singapore on 21 Rajab-ul-Asab at Saifee Mahal Mumbai

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:26 pm

BEWARE MUMBAIKERS.......... THE DAI HAS ARRIVED AFTER A HOLIDAY CUM BUSINESS (ZIAFAT) TRIP OF KHANDALA.

The Dai took Ziyafat from M Shabbir bhai, M Abbas bhai (N.K.D) and Muffadal (faiyaz) bhai Fakhruddin Patva & Family in Mumbai on Saturday 13th Rajab

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Shabbirhusain Gulamali Lohawala (suwasrawala) and family on 21st Rajab in Saifee mahal Mumbai

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Dr Shk Saifuddin bhai Shk Fakruddin bhai Miyajiwala from Khambhat on 21st Rajab at Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Shk Saifuddin M Qurbanhusain Kheriwala (Jathwala) on 22nd Rajab at Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai gave Mafsuhiyat to M Khuzaima Shk Shabbir Lohawala from Suwasra on 22nd Rajab at Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai gave Hadiyat to SHK ABIZER BHAI M MOHSIN BHAI PINDWARAWALA (SECRETARY OF COIMBATORE JAMAAT ANJUMAN E BURHANI) in Saifee Mahal Mumbai 21 Rajabul Asab, 1433

THE DAI TOOK ZIYAFAT & GAVE HADIYAT TO SHK DAWOOD M ABDULRASUL MANASAWALA AND FAMILY OF VASHI NAVI MUMBAI IN SAIFEE MAHAL MUMBAI 23 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Burhanuddin M Mohammed husain Bhinderwala from Karachi Pakistan on 23 Rajab ul Asab in Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat from mulla Jamaluddin Mulla hatimbhai Wankherwala (Sunelwala) Golden Crown Hardware Dubai(uae) on 23 Rajab ul Asab in Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziafat from Yusuf M Saifuddinbahi Peethwala (Darbar) from Kuwait on 23rd Rajab in Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Moiz bhai Kanchwala & Family on 25th Rajab 1433 in Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai gave Hadiyat & took Ziyafat from Shk Khuzema bhai Shk Yousuf ali gulbadan (patanwala) m/s. Shibaam international trading (llc) dubai on 24th Rajab at saifee Mahal Mumbai

THE DAI TOOK ZIYAFAT FROM MULLA SHABBIR YUSUF BARODAWALA NKD & ABBAAS MULLA SHABBIR BARODAWALA
27 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from M Najmuddin M Abbas Bhai Chashmawala & M Abbas M Najmuddin Chashmawala from Mumbai - Husaini Mohalla in Saifee Mahal Mumbai 26 Rajabul Asab, 1433

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:47 pm

When Dai TAKES Ziyafats he GETS crores of rupees .........
When Dai GIVES Hadiyats he GETS crores of rupees ...........

It is Maula, Maula for abdes and More-La More La for Dai ........ SIMPLE

This CULT is only and only for Money and Power.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Recently during the dai's visit to surat an amil gave a very good business proposal to an abde friend of mine who was hell bent on giving a ziafat. As the asking rate was almost Rs.2 crores in the beginning the amil told him to wait for a few days when the frenzy would subside and the rates would fall automatically. He listened to the amil's advice and bravo he got the deal of a lifetime (thats what the abde thinks). During the last few days abdes were flocked in herds and a single ziafat was sponsored by as many as 2, 5 or even 10 abdes. In this manner the amount that the abde had to shell out was quite small as to what he had previously envisaged. Although each abde got only 6 passes for his family's qadambosi !!

This is what we call Marketing acumen or excellent PRO from kothar !!

londonwala

Unread post by londonwala » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:33 am

Syedna is due to arrive in London today. There was a big meeting at masjid a few days ago. The main purpose of this was to maximise the number of zyafats on this visit. There will be a lot of pressure on organisations and individuals to partake in zyafats. No mention of how much this would cost has been publicly announced.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 am

is syedna then going to do ramadan in london?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 pm

londonwala wrote:Syedna is due to arrive in London today. There was a big meeting at masjid a few days ago. The main purpose of this was to maximise the number of zyafats on this visit. There will be a lot of pressure on organisations and individuals to partake in zyafats. No mention of how much this would cost has been publicly announced.
Before the dai decides to visit a particular city (rather it is the zaadas who now decide), the viability in terms of cash to be recieved is decided between the zaadas and respective amil. Once a figure is agreed upon, then and only then the dai is transported to that city. The target given to Surat jamaat during the dai's last visit was Rs.250 crores and for Pune it was Rs.500 crores. The amils of both cities managed to collect an amount which was more then the targeted figure !!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 pm

We should call Bakre Ki Kurbani instead of Ziafat.Another one would be Bakre Ki Afat.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:58 pm

londonwala wrote:Syedna is due to arrive in London today.
The dai left for london on 19th june and there are reports that he flew in Mukesh Ambani's private jet.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:19 pm

So let me see if i have this right.
So Bohri goes TO Burhanuddin or his Manhoos, and they pay THEM money,
and bring THEM gifts, and feed them. And this is called a ziafat. So
now they won't even deign to come to your house. What a wonderful racket!
I'll tell you what. I'll come to your house and pray Tasbeeh ul Aazam and eat your food.
Imaam uz Zamaan talked to me last night, and so I'll let you know what he said.
And I'll only charge $500 US. Now that's a bargain!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:44 am

500 for Ziafat,how about another 500 and make me a Shiekh.While we are at it,how about 25 crore interest free,I can easily get 6% in money market.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:07 pm

[quote=]The dai left for london on 19th june and there are reports that he flew in Mukesh Ambani's private jet.[/quote]
It seems that the above reports are correct as the aircraft has no mention of any airlines name on it.

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/hu ... ndon/17345

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 pm

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Fakhruddin Tarmal (Lalji) Kuwait (Watan - Dungarpur) and family at Saifee Mahal on 24th Rajab

The Dai took Ziyafat from Huzefa bs Vajihi & family from Chicago on 28th Rajab in Saifee Mahal, Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat & gave Hadiyat to Shk Asgerali M Abdulqader Mithi on 24th Rajab in Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat from Janab Shk Ibrahim bhai Raja (Kothar Mubarak) in Saifee Mahal Mumbai 28 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from Shk Juzer Bhai Vajihee (Dhrangdharwala) & family at Saifee Mahal Mumbai 22 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from Mohamedbhai Saifuddin Jivanjee (Perth, Western Australia) on 25 Rajab at Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai took Ziyafat and gave mafsuhiyat to M Abilfazal Taher bhai Tambawala in Saifee Mahal 28 Rajabul Asab, 1433

The Dai took Ziyafat from M Mohammadhussain Ibrahim jee Rampurawala Family (Karachi) on 26th Rajab 1433H at Saifee Mahal Mumbai

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Shk Dawood Bhai Mandviwala NDI on 27th Rajab ul Asab 1433H at Saifee Mahal.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:04 am

with all these sheikhs and mullas, there will be no common mumineen left. every second person is a mulla or sheikh. If even fifty percent of the bohras are given these money titles then a small calcu;ation can reveal the income gained.
how about the activities in london. these ziafats would be more valuable because of the pounds and dollars.

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:34 am

What is the problem if these people wanna do whatever in their life we have also changed our life style in these many years. If we say that they are orthodox then why we are running behind them and continuously trying to pinching them.