Juma Namaz / Khutba - Dawoodi Bohras Perspective

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
badrijanab

Juma Namaz / Khutba - Dawoodi Bohras Perspective

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 am

Please note, I am not the author of article below. I copied it from soruce considered to be authentic Dawoodi Bohra.

Bismillahir Rahman nir Raheem

Juma Namaz kya he:
Imam-uz-zamana Zohar ke Farz ki 4 rakat me se 2 rakat ke evaz me Khutba (speech) padhenge aur baki 2 rakat namaz padhaenge, magar kiraat buland aawaz se padhenge, na ki regular Zohar ki namaz jese; jab kiraat khamosh rehkar padhi jati he.

***************************************************************************************************************

Q1) Kya Juma namaz padhna compulsory he?

A1) Imam Bakir a.s.: Juma Namaz Imam Adil (Mustakar Imam) ke saath ada karna compulsory he.
(Reference: Daimul Islam, Page 287, 3rd last paragraph, Printed Hindi Edition, in the PDF edition it is + or – 1 page).

***************************************************************************************************************

Q2) Kis condition me Juma namaz compulsory ya prohibited he?

A2)
..........(i) Mola Ali a.s.: Shariyat mutabik saza dena, (Islamic) Hukum dena aur Juma Namaz padhna bager Imam ke durust nahi. (Reference: Daimul Islam, page# 289, 4th paragraph).

..........(ii) Imam Jaffer Sadik a.s.: Juma Namaz padhna PROHIBITED he bager (Mustakar) Imam Adil ke. (Reference: Daimul Islam, page289, 3rd paragraph).

..........(iii) Imam Jaffer Sadik a.s.: Juma namaz Mustakar Imam ke saath padhna chahiye. (Reference: Daimul Islam Page 288, 3rd Paragraph). Yani, Imam zuhoor me nahi to Namaz Juma prohibited he.

..........(iv) Imam Bakir a.s.: Agar Imam mojood ho (yani Parde me nahi ho) to Juma Namaz har shaqs per padhna vajib he jo within 6 miles ki doori me rehta ho. (Reference: Daimul Islam Page 288, 4th paragraph, 3rd line). Yani, Mustakar Imam ka zuhoor na ho to Juma Namaz/Khutba padhna prohibited he.

Q3) Kya Muslim Raja ki hukumat = Islamic hukumat? .

A3)
(i) Imam Zainul Abedeen a.s. Juma Namaz me hazir hote the (dikhave ke taur per) lekin apne amal ko Juma Namaz nahi maante aur uske baad aap tanha Zohar ki namaz ada karte. (Reference: Daimul Islam, Page 289, 2ndParagraph). Yani, Muslim Raja ki hukumat is NOT EQUAL to Islamic hukumat, hence, Juma Namaz tab tak nahi padhi ja sakti jab tak Imam-a-Zamana (Adil/MustakarImam) ki khud ki hukumat na ho. .

(ii) Professor Mehdi Hasan sahab, Malegaon, Maharashtrane muze aisa kaha he ki Imam Zainul Abedeen, Imam Bakir aur Imam Sadik ne kabhi bhi namaz-a-Juma (in realty) NAHI padhi, kyonki unki yani Mustakar (Adil) Imam ki hukumat nahi thi, bhale unke waqat ke Haqim/Raja Muslim the.

Q4) Non-Bohras claims Sura Juma makes Friday Khutba compulsory.

A4)
(i) There is NO aayat in Sura Juma to vouch for claim above. Aayat# 9 only stress the importance of prayers on the day of Juma and do NOT command to compulsorily recite ‘Khutba’.

(ii) Quran me kahi bhi, koi si bhi namaz, kaise padhe iska zikr NAHI aaya he – to Friday ko Khutba padhne ki baat Quran me kaha se aa jayegi!!! Hence, non-Bohras ka claim IRRATIONAL sabit hota he.

(iii) Sura Juma; Hijrat ke 700 se 1000 days baad nazil hovi he (Reference: Abdullah Yusuf Ali), magar sara aalam-a-Islam agree karta he ki Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. ne Hijrat ke 5 days ke baad Madina me Juma Namaz (with Khutba) padhai thi. Isse yeh clearly indicate hota he ki Juma Namaz Mecca me, Hijrat ke pehle hi farz ho chuki thi magar kabhi bhi Mecca me Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. ne Juma Namaz nahi padhi.

(iv) Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. jo kahe/kare woh Sunnat he. Mecca me Hijrat ke pehle Islamic hukumat nahi thi to Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. ne Juma Namaz (with Khutba) nahi padhi aur Medina me aate hi 5th day from Hijrat aapne Juma Namaz (with Khutba) padh li.

(v) Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. ki Sunnat = jab Islamic hukumat ho to Juma Namaz (with khutba) padhna compulsory he, magar jab Islamic hukumat NA ho to Juma Namaz (with khutba) padhna PROHIBITED he aur Rasool ki Sunnat ke khilaf he.

CONCLUSION:
Rasool Allah s.a.w.w. ki Sunnat he, Mola Ali a.s., Imam Sajjad, Imam Bakir, Imam Sadik a.s. ka order aur amal he ki jab Imam Adil/Mustakar Zuhoor me ho tab Juma Namaz with Khutba padhna compulsory he, otherwise PROHIBITED he.

Dawoodi Bohras be-hamdolillah mojooda haalat me jab Imam ki hukumat & Zuhoor nahi he to Juma Namaz/Khutba nahi padh kar Rasool Allah ki Sunnat per aur Imamo ki kathni aur karni per sabit kadam he. Alhamdo Lillah.

Wa akhiro dawana anil hamdolillah he Rabbil aalameen.

anajmi

Re: Juma Namaz / Khutba - Dawoodi Bohras Perspective

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:47 am

Do bohras pray 2 rakah or 4 rakah in Jumua? Have you ever prayed a jumua namaaz with the mustakar Imam? or do you do it behind a paid Amil?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Bohras pray Zohr Namaaz even on Jumma.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Muslim First wrote:Bohras pray Zohr Namaaz even on Jumma.
Because that is the Sunnat of Prophet Mohammed s.a.

Those who offer Juma Khutba and not Zohar namaz in non-Islamic state (like India and USA) are acting opposite to Sunnat of Prophet Mohammed s.a.

Refer to point# (iii), (iv) and (v) in red text in the original post.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 pm

That would mean that during the Islamic Hukumat of kings like Aurangzeb and Shah Jahan, the bohras were praying Jumaa namaz in India correct? Can you let us know at what point in time did the bohras stop praying jumaa namaz? Also, can you let us know if bohras pray jumaa namaz in Mecca and Madina behind their mustakar Imam, because they have an Islamic hukumat over there? Also, please let us know if bohras pray jumaa namaz behind the mustakar Imam when they visit karbala because that is also an Islamic hukumat.

(now watch badrijanab dance.)

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:21 am

anajmi wrote:That would mean that during the Islamic Hukumat of kings like Aurangzeb and Shah Jahan, the bohras were praying Jumaa namaz in India correct? Can you let us know at what point in time did the bohras stop praying jumaa namaz? Also, can you let us know if bohras pray jumaa namaz in Mecca and Madina behind their mustakar Imam, because they have an Islamic hukumat over there? Also, please let us know if bohras pray jumaa namaz behind the mustakar Imam when they visit karbala because that is also an Islamic hukumat.

(now watch badrijanab dance.)
Your contention is already discussed in original post under title: "Q3) Kya Muslim Raja ki hukumat = Islamic hukumat?"

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 am

badrijanab,

Here is a surah from the Quran.

62:9 O YOU who have attained to faith! When the call to prayer is sounded on the day of congregation, hasten to the remembrance of God, and leave all worldly commerce: this is for your own good, if you but knew it.

62:10 And when the prayer is ended, disperse freely on earth and seek to obtain [something] of God's bounty; but remember God often, so that you might attain to a happy state!

I tried to search for the requirement of this fictional Imam, but it is not there in the Quran. Why would Allah ask us to hasten to prayer and then put a condition for the presence of an Imam and a rule that hasn't been met for hundreds of years? Can you imagine the generations of muslims that have been kept away from this great prayer of Friday? In other words, it isn't God who has kept them away, but their own foolishness.

One should think about how Allah has wiped out the trace of this Imam but kept the practice of Juma alive. Unfortunately for some, they are either mehroom from this great sawab or undeserving of it. One should also think about the fact that the representative of Imam, the Dai has compeletely failed him. Not one but the lot of 52. They managed to establish palaces, but failed to establish the juma prayer. Shame on them.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:51 am

Mr. Anajmi, In the original post, read the text in red vide point# (iii), (iv) and (v) - You will learn Sunnat of Prophet Mohammed s.a. on when and when not to offer Jumma Khutba.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:05 am

badrijanab,

Obviously, the actions of the prophet (saw) have been misinterpreted by the bohras. In mecca there was a danger to muslim lives. So gathering in a congregation might've been dangerous. Such fear doesn't exist anymore in most places. Besides, if juma was made fard in Mecca, why was the surah revealed in madina after hijrah?

One other question, Islamic hukumat is considered within which kinds of physical boundaries? Mecca and Madina are both cities within the country of Saudi Arabia. Does the hukumat have to be within the confines of a city? Can the hukumat go to smaller boundaries, say within a mohalla? Like Bohri Mohalla? Did you know that the Imam/Dai still collect zakat from their followers inspite of the fact that there is no Islamic Hukumat?
Last edited by anajmi on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:09 am

Admin,

How could you allow Doctor Mubarak a.k.a. Badrijanab to post such sensitive and technically delicate articles of DB faith on an open forum like this?

I appeal to you to kindly take informed opinion from other members of reformist group, consider the possible repurcursions of such information on an open forum and remove these threads started by Doctor Mubarak in the guise of Badrijanab immediately and stop any such other future post.

I hope some members of the reformist group would agree to what I am suggesting.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:11 am

Admin,

Please ignore the pesticide.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:49 am

anajmi wrote: Obviously, the actions of the prophet (saw) have been misinterpreted by the bohras.
Bohras will say othewise for non-bohras. Do not be subjective, speak factual. The fact is what Prophet Mohammed did is Sunnat. Prophet didn't offered Juma Khutba in non-Islamic state and Bohras are following Prophet Sunnat, others are doing otherwise.
anajmi wrote: In mecca there was a danger to muslim lives. So gathering in a congregation might've been dangerous. Such fear doesn't exist anymore in most places.
I personally agree with your personal opinion. But our opinions are often wrong and Prophet Sunnat is always right, Bohras chose to stick to Sunnat of Prophet mentioned above and in the original post.
anajmi wrote: Besides, if juma was made fard in Mecca, why was the surah revealed in madina after hijrah?
Allah ki marzi.
anajmi wrote: One other question, Islamic hukumat is considered within which kinds of physical boundaries? Mecca and Madina are both cities within the country of Saudi Arabia. Does the hukumat have to be within the confines of a city? Can the hukumat go to smaller boundaries, say within a mohalla? Like Bohri Mohalla? Did you know that the Imam/Dai still collect zakat from their followers inspite of the fact that there is no Islamic Hukumat?
Islamic hukumat is state ruled by Imam. Zuhoor of Imam is compulsory to execute amaal like Zihad, giving punishment based on Shariyat, Juma Khutba, etc. Zakat, Salat do not require zuhoor of Imam.

Anajmi, you are repeating things already discussed. If you again repeat repeated repeat then I will not repeat that I repeated.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:04 pm

The reason your Imam is ruling nothing and you guys are bereft of the sawab of juma is because he doesn't deserve it and you don't deserve it. Think about it. This is Allah ki marzi that your Imam be in charge of nothing. Praying juma is a command in the Quran and not just a sunnah of the prophet (saw). One who goes against the Quran to follow his interpretation of the Sunnah isn't following either.
Prophet didn't offered Juma Khutba in non-Islamic state
Incorrect. Prophet (saw) didn't offer juma khutba in Mecca because there wasn't a command for it yet. This is the fact. Everything else is an incorrect interpretation leading to idol worship.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Doctor/Badrijanab,

I have one simple question - if there is NO Islamic Hukumat because there is NO Imam present, then Juma cannot be prayed and there cannot be Khutba but Zakat and all other Taxes and Wajebat can be collected?? Do you all NOT claim that 'Dawat' is de facto Imami Hukumat and Imam has MADE Dai SIT on his chair??

And Bros forget Juma and Khutba, bohras have changed the Namaz itself, added things like Matam and alike.

Badriji, talk of Juma and Khutba and SUNNAT of PROPHET, can you tell me why these days bohras do not pray Sunnat Namaz and only pray Frad and then 2 Raka for Dai?? Go to any bohra masdir and you will notice they pray Fard and then two raka for dai and thats it. You all are replacing Sunnat with 2 Raka Dai prayer.... so much of following Sunnat!!

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:31 pm

miya bhai's are giving lengthy khutbas from 100's of years, what change have they brought in miya bhais life style? most criminals and bastards are from miya bhai.

so conclusion is khutba is not important, but who is preaching is most important.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 pm

And yet the abde idiots and their Dai had to apologize to these people in front of national TV and will never dare to commit the same mistake again.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:06 pm

anajmi wrote:And yet the abde idiots and their Dai had to apologize to these people in front of national TV and will never dare to commit the same mistake again.
oh really? we have never stopped cursing criminals, and will never stop till qayamat.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:31 pm

As the saying goes, apne ghar mein to chuha bhi sher hota hai. You will be cursing behind closed doors and behind numbers, but never will you ever dare to do what you did before and for which you got hammered.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 pm

anajmi wrote:As the saying goes, apne ghar mein to chuha bhi sher hota hai. You will be cursing behind closed doors and behind numbers, but never will you ever dare to do what you did before and for which you got hammered.
out numbers of fool doesnt makes truth a false. miya bhai are more in numbers, but that cant stop any thing.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:39 am

THis is for everybody,
Do not fall in the numbers game.
Dawoodi bohras has few selected people.WEven in th community there are divisions.We are living similar to the hindu caste system We have mola shazaadas and then mazun, muasir ,some royals them all different kinds of priest and then the mumins, These normal mumins are divide in 3 colours. Green, yellow, REd.Only the green ones are treu bohras and will enter Jannat.All the poor bohras are yellow and red and they will remain that waiy.We are not supposed to help yellow card holders and red card holders.They have to remain poor and worl low paid jobs.This is the nizam,Jannat is not for everyone,The green card holders are responsible for najwa and ziayafats so that we can give a taste of Jannat for the shazaadas here as well. And when we die ,these shazaadas will take us to Jannat for the sawaab of feeding the rich and making the poor suffer.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:oh really? we have never stopped cursing criminals, and will never stop till qayamat.
Do you mean, Narendra Modi is cursed Till Qayamat ? I saw him sitting right next to Sayenda Saheb comfortably when the most ardent and overwhlemed beleivers of Dai are standing with joint palms (namaskar) on the streeet. When Family of Sayedna saheb ran around Na Mo to make his visit hospitable.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:10 am

humanbeing wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote:oh really? we have never stopped cursing criminals, and will never stop till qayamat.
Do you mean, Narendra Modi is cursed Till Qayamat ? I saw him sitting right next to Sayenda Saheb comfortably when the most ardent and overwhlemed beleivers of Dai are standing with joint palms (namaskar) on the streeet. When Family of Sayedna saheb ran around Na Mo to make his visit hospitable.
off course modi will be cursed if he is a criminal. let the court decide and give its verdict.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:44 am

NA MO,
Might be a criminal we do not know .Yes he is known as the butcher of Gujarat, worldwide. But Our dai has made peace with him . So he is forgiven.NA MO is great ,but Mola is greater.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:NA MO,
Might be a criminal we do not know .Yes he is known as the butcher of Gujarat, worldwide. But Our dai has made peace with him . So he is forgiven.NA MO is great ,but Mola is greater.
Welcome back

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:55 am

mnoorani wrote:NA MO,
MNoorani a.k.a. Badrijanab a.k.a Doctor a.k.a. Mubarak,

Aapke bhaiyyon ne aapko phir dhokha de diya he.

Enough of your circus act. Now go back to the cage. Shooooo.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:03 am

progticide wrote:
mnoorani wrote:NA MO,
MNoorani a.k.a. Badrijanab a.k.a Doctor a.k.a. Mubarak,

Aapke bhaiyyon ne aapko phir dhokha de diya he.

Enough of your circus act. Now go back to the cage. Shooooo.
Doctor sahab is a good guess too :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Though I think he might be too dumb for any sarcasm.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:05 am

Mr Profastian,
you are a nice man.
These people say islam is compassion and Mola has forgiven a Hindu who has killed Thosands of Muslims.These fools do not appreciate the compassion of MOLA.
So Now NA MO has all sins forgiven,

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 am

mnoorani wrote:Mr Profastian,
you are a nice man.
These people say islam is compassion and Mola has forgiven a Hindu who has killed Thosands of Muslims.These fools do not appreciate the compassion of MOLA.
So Now NA MO has all sins forgiven,
Mubarak,

Get back into your cage before you get whipped on your balls. :mrgreen:

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:29 am

You are copy pasting the same questions on every thread.So I will answer to this and readeer will know the answer.You have asked this question 4 times.: So here is teh answer;

We are mumins and Mola has the whip ,He can hit us on the balls and make them paak.All that mola does is islamic.He ordered his own sons to beat up his brother in Surat.His brother is Mazun, so who are we the green/yellow/red card holder?

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:34 am

mnoorani wrote:You are copy pasting the same questions on every thread.So I will answer to this and readeer will know the answer.You have asked this question 4 times.: So here is teh answer;

We are mumins and Mola has the whip ,He can hit us on the balls and make them paak.All that mola does is islamic.He ordered his own sons to beat up his brother in Surat.His brother is Mazun, so who are we the green/yellow/red card holder?
this is an old tactics of you LOSERS, when u are cornered u start imaginary bull shiit and start acting in weird way.

seems u are actually whiped on your balls :mrgreen: