Where we are going....?????

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Warrior72

Where we are going....?????

Unread post by Warrior72 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:46 am

As I am in Udaipur from last 49 years i have observed so many things which is good and bad in so many aspect.
I daily think of our movement that
What we are doing?
why we are doing?
We are fighting against whom?
Where our society and our children are going?
Whose behavior we are following?
Whose foot step we are walking?

Because when we started movement our main aim was to target Kothar and other working team who was corrupt. We were following Syedna at that time. Then time has past through and our motive got changed and we were diverted to the adverse side of Daawat people started calling Daawat na dushman......but we didn't realized that time. We started other movement related to wearing, hearing, speaking, behaving,etc. As our leader told daawat is this much swamp and we need to resist them. But actually we were the part of Daawat because of our mental satisfaction we got separated.
But our Soul, Body, Family cutted into two Parts Youth / Shabab which never got mixed up again and now we have gone very far from our Main Motive. We are not even thinking of getting closer to each other or going back to our community why so? we just wanted to change the atmosphere environment and time, in which we got failed thoroughly it is proved time by time that we are getting backward on daily basis.

Now this new generation don't know about Imam, Dai, Shariyat, Salaat, Haraam, Halaal, nothing they knows as they consider themselves as Liberal. My son and his so many other friends don't know so many things :
* the aadaab of taking meal according to our shariyat they are not taking salt before and after food
* Praying without Topi that too only once in a blue moon means ramzaan
* His friends do only 15-17 Roza in Ramzaan
* Around 3 of his friends(Girls) often smoke with him and occasionally drinking also.
*On Eid they are full drunk as stating whole month we prayed.
*He don't know how to read Quran in Arabic he read it in English. Most of the children in udaipur read it in english.
* He often ask me that whom we follow and who is our Community leader what is the problem in following Syedna If there is than why Uncle, Grand maa, Cousins are following
* He asked me why we are not wearing Kurta in Majlis why we sit out of Masjid only
* Most recently he asked me and fighted with me in a such a manner that i started crying like a child who don't get what he want.
He asked me are you going to join the relly and you will also sign the petition against Syedi Lukman ji Mazar renovation?
I said yes of course we are united and we will fight against them than he asked me if i want to build new home on our paternal house you won't allow me to build? i said of course i will allow you my son then he started shouting than why you are interfering to make new home for Mola.... why you want to go to Jahannum his curse will come upon you dad. why you don't want to make his home tell me why? I kept quite and left the place whole relly i was thinking of this that my son is telling the damn truth but what should i do either i should be the part of movement which i know why we are doing this just to make our presence that we are still alive and in a mood to take one on one with you people or i should go and do isteqfaar in front of Syedi Lukman ji.........After they renewed the whole premises i feel peace ' calm beautiful and relax while sitting there. Whenever i go there i feel guilt that why we do with our own City Mola....what he is thinking for us....

*After that my son asked me.....Dad tell me Who AM I & Who are you.......Muslim or Bohra i said beta first muslim and than Bohra he said don't be diplomatic Dad just say bohra or muslim . I said Bohra than what is this why these all are taking chaadar to our Mola's Dargah on Urs. We were not doing this from so many years which kind of practice we are following whose giving this stupid idea and why we are following it. We can also do the same as other bohra do. why such things to be added its not at all good.
Now I am too worried for my son and this all generation that where we are taking them. after other 25 years there will be substance of our existence or not.......
.Just we became the part of dirty politics nothing else.
I know so many of you will not be agree with me i personally invite you all to udaipur. Just reside in udaipur and feel what i am feeling and like me other 100's of people are thinking the same.

think

Re: Where we are going....?????

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 am

relax warrior; the new generation of bohris specially in the west are free thinkers and want to have answers before they blindly follow. A change is coming and that is for the better. A change based on true islam instead of blind following the blind. no more free rides just because someone is of the so called royal family. What is and has always been the yardstick of measurement are your deeds.one may drink; issa nabi made water into wine to celebrate a wedding and quran states of rivers of milk, honey and wine in jannat. but all withen limits. your son is doing what is right. moula Ali fought for what is right and imam hussain sacrificed all he had to let the world know what is right. islam teaches humanity, but corrupt leaders exploit this soft side of a human being. Be strong and look after number one and your family and give a big kick to the social aspect of religion.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 am

think,

What kind of Islam are you following where everything is allowed? Ali and Hussain fought and died so that you can drink and celebrate? Please do not mix the two. The Quran explicits refers to intoxication as the deed of the devil.
honey and wine in jannat.
You are not in jannat.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:29 am

i never stated intoxication. you are confused . The jews have wine on sabath but that is not intoxication.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 am

think,

Please get to an Islamic school and get there soon.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am

Warrior 72,
What is the point of your long and rambling comment? What are you trying to say, can you please be clear and to the point?

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 am

I am asking what we are doing is correct????
I don't think so......just we became poppets that's it!!!!

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 pm

warrior; you are not a puppet you are in line with those brave warriors that fight for hat is right and truth. do not be decieved by a white garb, a long flowing beard and fine white pagri. in jannat all are jawans and there are no bearded men. If a long free flowing beard makes one holy then what about all the bohri women folks?

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:24 pm

In my opinion future is bright for open minded people. Whose analytical mind analyze everything rather blindly/unconditionally/unquestionably/ignorantly follow religion. As emphasize in Quran, to think think think.

In my opinion Ultimate guidance is in Allah's book (Quran) which revealed for humanity not for selected people.

Education is the key. Real Education=Analytical Mind

May Allah show us Siraat-e-Mustaqeem and increase our level of Imaan. Ameen.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Warrior72 wrote:I am asking what we are doing is correct????
Yes, we're correct. The problem is that you're a half-baked reformist and totally confused about the reform movement. People like you deserve to be abdes. Even in 40 years (not 25) you've not learned to think for yourself. You deserve the stick on Kothar on your backside. And I'm sorry to say that you have raised a rude, ill-mannered and good-for-nothing son. Do not try to blame other for this.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:40 pm

no, the son is open minded the father is of old school. He in his young age was conditioned to abde mentality and he cannot help it. but rest assured warrior, increase your efforts more to read and understand the quran by yourself. you will see the light and the light will set you free of all bondage.
anajmi needs to visit kaaba and meet siddiki.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 pm

think,

Please do not assume you know anything about religion. The moment you said wine is not an intoxicant, you declared your bankruptcy in general knowledge and in the knowledge of Islam. Here is another statement from you that displays your IQ
If a long free flowing beard makes one holy then what about all the bohri women folks?
Nice analogy!!

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:30 pm

in england ,the bhaisahebs thal is served with chilling cold champagne non alcoholic. go figure.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm

think wrote:brave warriors
:shock: :shock: ROFL
think wrote:in england ,the bhaisahebs thal is served with chilling cold champagne non alcoholic. go figure.
Do you have any proff or i must that proggies thal is served with thara or desi daru and some sort of snacks and cigrates

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:21 pm

go ask the fat bhaisaheb of birmingham.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:09 am

Salaam Warrior Bhai,
Kids are the same on both the sides.It is common to have bearded teenagers in the orthodox side who are regular miqaat goers and regular at the dance bars too.I personally know of jamaat members,shaikhs and mullas who indulge in drinking.As for kids.Drinking is very common.Namaaz is uncommon but performing ziyaraats and going to majlises and jamans has taken over the regular salaah.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:32 am

bohraji wrote:I personally know of jamaat members,shaikhs and mullas who indulge in drinking.
bohraji can u provide the detail also or it just you are hitting the arrow with closed eyes

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 am

You people are taking me in wrong manner.... I am more than Stronger than any one of you here who is just doing chatting and barfing on this chat room, Sorry what i quote but this is the bitter truth that you people just give aggressive comments to make us more cruel.
I want to ask Humsafar you are telling about my son have you ever experienced udaipur. Just to write here is not enough dude. you should have guts to come in front which you can't do it...... we are doing this day and night..... and my entire family is ready to fight for next 100 years but i need the conclusion and justification that for what we are fighting for Masjids, Jamaat khana and school which we are merely use it and even our population is not that much and we too knows this whose the owner of these all properties. Above all why we do such things where our own hearts get melt Like Syedi Lukman ji Renovation Case. Believe me we need to modify our strategy else we will no longer called as Bohra.

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:15 am

Humsafar wrote:
Warrior72 wrote:I am asking what we are doing is correct????
Yes, we're correct. The problem is that you're a half-baked reformist and totally confused about the reform movement. People like you deserve to be abdes. Even in 40 years (not 25) you've not learned to think for yourself. You deserve the stick on Kothar on your backside. And I'm sorry to say that you have raised a rude, ill-mannered and good-for-nothing son. Do not try to blame other for this.
Humsafar have you ever experienced a bit of this fight? I am sure no you haven't. And don't compare me with these Abdes...... i know what i am doing and i do know my son also...the questioning which he is raising is 100% correct..... we are still like Abdes who follows the leader who himself don't know what he is doing we are thoroughly depending upon them. Being reformist doesn't mean that we will forget our shariayat and our culture.
Yes i do blame for the dirty politics which we are doing back the wall for position. Then what is the difference between Abdes and us.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:38 am

MurtazaVds wrote:
bohraji wrote:I personally know of jamaat members,shaikhs and mullas who indulge in drinking.
bohraji can u provide the detail also or it just you are hitting the arrow with closed eyes
Dear Murtaza Bhai,
Salaam Alikum,
I am surprised that you find this hard to beleive.I can give you plenty of details.In fact A major hotelier family in the Gulf are Dawoodi Bohras,the two elder brothers are shaikhs and the late father was also a shaikh and they are one of the most prominent bohra familes of ther region and they are nationals too.You will get booze and girls at their hotels.And you will see alot of Bohra patrons there.In fact Sayedna had come to offer Taziyat to the family when the senior shaikh had passed away.All said and done,this family has taken care of the community very well.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 am

bohraji wrote:
MurtazaVds wrote: bohraji can u provide the detail also or it just you are hitting the arrow with closed eyes
Dear Murtaza Bhai,
Salaam Alikum,
I am surprised that you find this hard to beleive.I can give you plenty of details.In fact A major hotelier family in the Gulf are Dawoodi Bohras,the two elder brothers are shaikhs and the late father was also a shaikh and they are one of the most prominent bohra familes of ther region and they are nationals too.You will get booze and girls at their hotels.And you will see alot of Bohra patrons there.In fact Sayedna had come to offer Taziyat to the family when the senior shaikh had passed away.All said and done,this family has taken care of the community very well.
Bohraji.

I dont know if I am correct but the same qualities are in Dada Bhai family of Bahrain. I have seen and met them personally. They are basically from banswada Rajisthan but now bahrain nationals.

Regards

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:17 am

How about Sarkar Family? Shaukat Sarkar was Shaikh and he was and many members in his family are involved in drinking and serving liquor in his hotel in Bandra. Kothar occupies Sarkar Tower free of charge courtesy of Shaukat Sarkar.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:55 am

think wrote:in england ,the bhaisahebs thal is served with chilling cold champagne non alcoholic. go figure.
so whats your issue?

Rabeha Solar

hey warrior72

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:59 am

hey warrior72, you have a very right approach, i understand that your are a reformist and have already left bohra fold, and I must say u have a very right approach to life, u have left the fold and now u have nothing to do with abdes and there business, be happy with what u have chose and live a life. :D

LONG LIVE SYEDNA MUHAMMED BURHANUDDIN(TUS)

Rabeha Solar

Re: hey warrior72

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:02 am

Hope other reformist also taake some lessons from you and get a life and stop bothering us (dawoodi bohras)

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:08 am

@ Rabeha Solar: I am Living my own life only, but the thing is that no body is even allowing us to living according to our wish.
After every few days we receive messages to protest against Abdes and Shabab Group without head & toe we are running and at last we come to know that we are wrong and according to law and provision we cannot do such things.
I am afraid and scared for the next generation. what should i do whether i should die or i should teach my son whats wrong and whats right?
In these many years i understood onething that is for sure that "We are the child who don't have parents" or "You can say Guidance of parents is as much as important in Shariat like our Personal Life"

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:11 am

Warrior72 wrote:@ Rabeha Solar: I am Living my own life only, but the thing is that no body is even allowing us to living according to our wish.
After every few days we receive messages to protest against Abdes and Shabab Group without head & toe we are running and at last we come to know that we are wrong and according to law and provision we cannot do such things.

I am afraid and scared for the next generation. what should i do whether i should die or i should teach my son whats wrong and whats right?
In these many years i understood onething that is for sure that "We are the child who don't have parents" or "You can say Guidance of parents is as much as important in Shariat like our Personal Life"
so what do they do if u decline to join there protests?

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:15 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:so what do they do if u decline to join there protests?

They will do nothing, but if may be they will start movement against me than where i will go????? :(

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 am

Warrior72 wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote:so what do they do if u decline to join there protests?

They will do nothing, but if may be they will start movement against me than where i will go????? :(
I can understand your pain and agony..

this is a honest question, not just for you but even for your coming generation, would u like to join maain fold once again? I will do every thing in my power to get u the status and pride u had as a dawoodi bohra. :)

think about it, and do let me know.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 am

brother warrior, its never late to realize the mistake and correct it....

LONG LIVE SYEDNA MUHAMMED BURHANUDDIN(TUS)