Poverty in Ahmedabad

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Rabeha Solar

Re: Poverty in Ahmedabad

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 pm

I am sure reformist has 0% poverty ratio, is that true?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:44 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:"syedna(tus) ye hamara waaste ghanu kidhu che, ghar apu che, bimaari maa dawa bhi pohchavi che, momeenin pun madad kare che, pun hame em nai chahta ke koi ni madad par hame jiviye, hamara mola ni dua hamara saathe che hame zaroor agal wadhisu, molana dushmano par khuda ni lanat, e logo thi madad to dur pun pani bhi haraam che."
statement from this gentleman shows momeenin of Ahmedabad are full of dignity and they have trust on Allah and his waliullah....
A young gentlemen running a small shop in Bhopal, needed some money to buy a flat. Amount is around 7 lacs to match upto purchase cost. He approached Jamaat for Qardehasana as obvious he was told to pledge Gold for the security. If he had good amount of gold with him, he would have realized the amount. However his mother (60+) living in a remote small village (Piparya) collected some gold from wellwishing relatives and all of her gold. She approached local jaamat, she was advised to go to Bhopal, in Bhopal she was advised to go to Mumbai. After speaking to a Kothari representative in Mumbai, she strated for her journey to Mumbai from Piparya in a train. She is 60+, has back problems and carrying gold risk with her through a 2nd class reservation. When she reached Mumbai to the address she was advised. On discussing her issue, she was told that, she would have to leave her gold with the Kothari representative and will get the amount after 3 months. Ofcourse surprised and dejected at such bureaucracy she decided not to pledge her gold unless she is getting the required amount immediately. However to save the face, Kothari representative provided her INR 50,000 as mowassat rakam. I enquired from the family to give me the names of all the individual involved in this transactions, but they requested me not to take the matter ahead.

She and her family are core (kattar) abdes from the heart, 2-3 relatives were ready to help them out with some amount as loan and some as help, but they refused as they had faith in Kothari system.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:04 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:"syedna(tus) ye hamara waaste ghanu kidhu che, ghar apu che, bimaari maa dawa bhi pohchavi che, momeenin pun madad kare che, pun hame em nai chahta ke koi ni madad par hame jiviye, hamara mola ni dua hamara saathe che hame zaroor agal wadhisu, molana dushmano par khuda ni lanat, e logo thi madad to dur pun pani bhi haraam che."
statement from this gentleman shows momeenin of Ahmedabad are full of dignity and they have trust on Allah and his waliullah....
I was transiting Ahmedabad last year and visited Qubudding Shaheeh Dargah for Ziyarat, I saw a lady surely in her late 40s, had no legs and was crawling through the passage and struggling to climb stairs of the Masjid for Namaaz. No doubt generous mumins helped her climb. But why cant our Dargaahs or jamat properties be handicap friendly ?

After Namaaz I spoke to her, she was a chirpy, happy woman. She welcomed help but was not extremly needy of it. She was honest and thankful. I asked her about movements, she said some governmental NGO provided her with Tricycle convenient to her handicap, she guided me to her vehicle to see it.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 am

Dear Rabeha Solar

Surely what the gentlemen in Ahmedabad you explored expressed their love, affection and faith in sayedna sahib and Kothari system. The concern is what kothar is doing / giving back to them.

It’s a sad irony, the mumin you met expressed his prosperity due to Maula ni Dua, rather then Allah’s grace and blessings.

Such bohras are ready to sit at the feet of the murderer (Na Mo ), salivate for his presence in bohra mikaats but are not ready to take help from genuine and good hearted people who are offering to assist or help.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 am

Salaam Alikum Solar Bhai,
Were you able to meet a few people today?
Please do let me know.
JAK
Bohraji

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 am

bohraji wrote:Salaam Alikum Solar Bhai,
Please do let me know.
JAK
Bohraji
Bohraji
This person is planted here by Kothari Goons since your work and contributions from people on both side has put them to shame and now they want your identity to discredit you.
The good news is that Administration has just informed me that they have collected $ 875.00 in their account to help Bohra Community and these contributions have been made both by Progressives and Ortho because they all care for the poor and genuinely help them. All of these donors who may be ridiculing each other on this forum but had a desire to help and Alhamdullilah we are at least on the same page of helping the needy without going thru the bureaucratic hurdles to help them
CAN WE RAISE THE BAR WITH THE COMING MONTH OF RAMADAN AND RAISE $ 1500.00 TO HELP MUMINEEN IN AHMEDABAD AND ELSEWHERE.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 am

SBM wrote:
bohraji wrote:Salaam Alikum Solar Bhai,
Please do let me know.
JAK
Bohraji
Bohraji
This person is planted here by Kothari Goons since your work and contributions from people on both side has put them to shame and now they want your identity to discredit you.
The good news is that Administration has just informed me that they have collected $ 875.00 in their account to help Bohra Community and these contributions have been made both by Progressives and Ortho because they all care for the poor and genuinely help them. All of these donors who may be ridiculing each other on this forum but had a desire to help and Alhamdullilah we are at least on the same page of helping the needy without going thru the bureaucratic hurdles to help them
CAN WE RAISE THE BAR WITH THE COMING MONTH OF RAMADAN AND RAISE $ 1500.00 TO HELP MUMINEEN IN AHMEDABAD AND ELSEWHERE.
do u carry ur brain with u when u log in on this forum? your stupid assumptions are hilarious...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 am

do u carry ur brain with u when u log in on this forum? your stupid assumptions are hilarious...
No I leave it with Aaamil in lieu of Gold for Qard e Hasanah to help poor DBs :)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:51 pm

The qarde-hasanah scheme is designed to help the wealthy bohra sheikhs and abdes who have a good rapport with zaadas. Although a miniscule amount is given to a few needy bohras but the bulk of it is for the benefit of the rich businessmen. A glaring example of this scheme can be seen in dubai where most of the funds are used by businessmen as seed capital and that too with a small quantity of gold pledged as compared to the loan amount. This is one of the many schemes used to hoodwink the gullible abdes.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:37 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:
SBM wrote: Bohraji

Sir, maybe your intentions are honourable, i will give you the benefit of doubt, but i for one, even though i am on the same side as you are, do not like the tone of your voice or the allegations that you are alluding too.

Bohraji atleast has done something that no one has ever done before on this forum, brought people from both sides together.

My parents taught me that if you cant say something nice about people, best not to say anything at all.

You are far, far more learned than i am in matter of faith and religion, but having a little humility does not hurt

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Rabeha Solar Bhai
Any confirmation of your visit to those needy mumineens in Ahmedabad identified by Bohraji Bhai?
SBM has asked people to contribute in the month of Ramzan and I hope you had time to go and visit the mumineens so we know people are getting help. I also hope that with your help, those mumineens can receive more help from our Shafiq Bawa TUS and hope they are receiving thaali every day as farman from Syedi wa Mulai Muffadal BS TUS.
Can you please make sure that those mumineens do recieve all the help our Moula can provide. I am sure our Moula knows about their plight and is helping them if not then can you please put the Araz for their help.
May our Shafiq Bawa TUS live ta Qayamat ameen

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm

ahmedplumber
I am not sure if your post was meant for me or Rabeha Solar. Once you clarify and if it is meant for me then I can answer Please clarify
Last edited by SBM on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 pm

I am sure our Moula knows about their plight and is helping them
I am sure he knows BUT UNABLE TO HELP THEM since he is not even getting any help for himself. Look at his frail health and those blood suckers handlers are using him to get the maximum for themselves. Since they are busy sucking the blood of Syenda they do not have time to visit these needy people since their need of greed is more important than the needs of the downtrodden.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:48 am

What happends to Rabeha Solar who had asked for details about poor mumineens in Ahmedabad and he planned to visit. Did you get Raza to visit yet. When is that Raza coming for you to help those identified by Bohraji.
WAS THAT A PLOY TO GET THE ID OF BOHRAJI SO HE CAN BE RIDICULED FOR HIS GOOD WORK BY GOONS LIKE YOU AND YOUR MASTERS

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:06 am

SBM wrote:What happends to Rabeha Solar who had asked for details about poor mumineens in Ahmedabad and he planned to visit. Did you get Raza to visit yet. When is that Raza coming for you to help those identified by Bohraji.
WAS THAT A PLOY TO GET THE ID OF BOHRAJI SO HE CAN BE RIDICULED FOR HIS GOOD WORK BY GOONS LIKE YOU AND YOUR MASTERS
stop shouting moron, as I said true truemomeenin in Ahmedabad are not interested in penny help from snakes like you....and if they will get to know they are getting help from haram money of munafiq like u, I am damn sure they willl throw those bloody milk packets which u are purchasing in penny on ur damn black face.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 am

as far as help from huzur ala(tus) is concern momeenin in Ahmedabad and world wide is getting much help.even other momeenin are also helping.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:23 am

Rabeha
Stopping shouting like an Aamil.
DID YOU VISIT THE PLACES IDENTIFIED BY MANY AND WHAT HELP HAVE YOU PROVIDED TO THOSE MENTIONED. FOR YOUR INFORMATION ORTHO MUMINEEN HAVE ACCEPTED HELP, THEY DO NOT DISTINGUISH ABOUT MUNAFIQ AS DEFINED BY YOU OR ANY HELP WHEN THEIR CHILDREN ARE HUNGRY AND CAN NOT GET A DECENT EDUCATION.
The biggest problem with Dawoodi Bohra with poverty is doubly whammy, Kothar and ignorant like you just talk and do not help and these abdes do not receive any help from other organizations because those NGOs think that Kothari goons are providing the necessary help due to their false PR and blind defenders like you
Last edited by SBM on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:as far as help from huzur ala(tus) is concern momeenin in Ahmedabad and world wide is getting much help.even other momeenin are also helping.
PROVIDE THE PROOF TALK IS CHEAP LIKE SAIFEE TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL-BHINDI BAZAR UPLIFTMENT-SAIFEE HOSPITAL FOR POOR-FREE THAALI FOR NEEDY... AND SO ON AND SO ON.....

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:29 am

SBM wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote:as far as help from huzur ala(tus) is concern momeenin in Ahmedabad and world wide is getting much help.even other momeenin are also helping.
PROVIDE THE PROOF TALK IS CHEAP LIKE SAIFEE TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL-BHINDI BAZAR UPLIFTMENT-SAIFEE HOSPITAL FOR POOR-FREE THAALI FOR NEEDY... AND SO ON AND SO ON.....
who are u? an IDIOT any thing more? :wink:

why me or any other dawoodi bohra need to prove a thing to you?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 am

who are u? an IDIOT any thing more? :wink:
why me or any other dawoodi bohra need to prove a thing to you?
Because you asked for the address of the needy people and you said let us help them together and wanted to verify people receiving help
see your post if your brain went to sleep as is a common symptom with defenders of corrupt Kothari Goons
by Rabeha Solar on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 am
hey bohraji, right now I am in Ahmedabad, give me your address let me come and meet you and see how many bohra families u really know who need help, lets help them together.
let me see how many familes are really getting help from your side.

LONG LIVE SYEDNA MUHAMMED BURHANUDDIN (TUS)
SO DID YOU VISIT THEM AND ARE YOU REALLY IN AHMEDABAD CAN YOU PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION SO I CAN PERSONALLY MEET YOU AND VISIT THOSE UNFORTUNATE MUMINEENS TOGETHER AS I PLAN TO BE IN TOWN IN NEXT FEW WEEKS

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:43 am

sure do let me know when u are in ahmedabad...

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:11 am

Just in case you missed this post !
humanbeing wrote:A young gentlemen running a small shop in Bhopal, needed some money to buy a flat. Amount is around 7 lacs to match upto purchase cost. He approached Jamaat for Qardehasana as obvious he was told to pledge Gold for the security. If he had good amount of gold with him, he would have realized the amount. However his mother (60+) living in a remote small village (Piparya) collected some gold from wellwishing relatives and all of her gold. She approached local jaamat, she was advised to go to Bhopal, in Bhopal she was advised to go to Mumbai. After speaking to a Kothari representative in Mumbai, she strated for her journey to Mumbai from Piparya in a train. She is 60+, has back problems and carrying gold risk with her through a 2nd class reservation. When she reached Mumbai to the address she was advised. On discussing her issue, she was told that, she would have to leave her gold with the Kothari representative and will get the amount after 3 months. Ofcourse surprised and dejected at such bureaucracy she decided not to pledge her gold unless she is getting the required amount immediately. However to save the face, Kothari representative provided her INR 50,000 as mowassat rakam. I enquired from the family to give me the names of all the individual involved in this transactions, but they requested me not to take the matter ahead.

She and her family are core (kattar) abdes from the heart, 2-3 relatives were ready to help them out with some amount as loan and some as help, but they refused as they had faith in Kothari system.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:46 am

HB
Solar is hot like sun flair which is happening and only causes blindness and he his blinded by his own solarity. He is not going to answer the question whether he visited those shanty town in Ahmedabad and verified the poverty among mumineens.
Just like others who came before him on this forum with singing of Kothar's largess and when asked to verity they disappeared, Let us see how soon this SOLAR flair lasts hear.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 pm

My sincere apologies to everyone on this forum that I got in debate with with Kothari Public Relation Officer. It is not personal and every one is invited to chime in.
I just want to expose this hollow tall claiming Kothari Goons, when confronted with reality on ground, they disappear like Adam could not reply about poverty in Ahmedabad nor did his side kick Profst and disappear or reappear under new Avatar.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:41 am

\
Dawoodi52 wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: It seems he is a movie buff and has been seeing lot of hindi films recently !!

Yes, We do see Movies, Music, Television, Cricket, everything... We are not like you that have only one motto to run behind us......... As you know we are living Lavish Life not like you..........In Slum or In Road side Street light.............Haanji Movie Da Bhoot to ita Chariaasi Ki Apni Lisaan Un Daawat Bhool gyasi............ Je Baat.....Karam Ke Jalo Post Padhi nahi ki karan lage Kaayen Kaayen
Dear Dawoodi Bhai,
Salaam Alikum.
Alhamdilillah ,you are living a lavish life.But please do not ridicule the other orthodox bohras who are trying to run a household on RS 4000 a month.
Poverty is evident in our community and if you deny this then you are lying.
JAK
Bohraji

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:33 am

Dawoodi52 wrote:Dear Munafikin Bhai
Who the hell you are who will decide and suggest what to do what not to do?
Tell any single community or Country or religion where there is no poverty than why you are behind our own community
Itna dheka lene ka shauk hai to just go do something for them why you people are shouting always without doing anything.
This reply was expected from you.
Now to answer your questions.
what ever you say on my head but it doesn't mean for everything you will realte to Daawat and Dai.

Every minute of our life and death,from the time of inception (Zafaf),Agharni,chatti,................death........Namaz janaza, haqqun Nafs. Is related to dawat and dai,We seek raza for everything.So everything is relayed to dai and dawat.

Tell any single community or Country or religion where there is no poverty than why you are behind our own community
I belong to this community and can trace my family lineage up to 5 generations.We are in this community for hundreds of years .Why should I not care about the community that I belong to?

Itna dheka lene ka shauk hai to just go do something for them why you people are shouting always without doing anything

Mashallah, We have already done something.Read my earlier posts.With the help of the kind donors of this forum, from both end of teh spectrum.We have managed to our ability.And now with Ramadan on the way we have targeted USD 1500.That will also be done Inhallah.So do not say we are shouting.It is you who has taken the refuge of a progressive site to do your shouting.
Fear of the day when asked by Allah about your bit.Will you reply that you went on a progressive site and refuted the claims of a fellow mumin,just because they did not lead a lavish lifestyle?

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:44 am

sure I will let u know when u are coming to ahmedabad in few weeks, dont forget to meet me, I will like to personally meet u and give u all details. :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:51 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:sure I will let u know when u are coming to ahmedabad in few weeks, dont forget to meet me, I will like to personally meet u and give u all details. :D
I will be in Ahmedabad on August 23rd, Please PM with your telephone number so I can contact you where I can meet you or you can meet me
since I do not have my own phone number I can not provide that and I will be staying with a friend who does not want me to give his address so the only way to contact is by you providing me your contact information and I will contact you
and do not worry you can bring your DAWOOD BHAI for your protection if Burhani Guards are not enough to protect you.
ONCE AGAIN DID YOU VISIT THOSE POOR MUMINEENS IDENTIFIED ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOU ASKED FOR THEM

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 am

SBM wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote:sure I will let u know when u are coming to ahmedabad in few weeks, dont forget to meet me, I will like to personally meet u and give u all details. :D
I will be in Ahmedabad on August 23rd, Please PM with your telephone number so I can contact you where I can meet you or you can meet me
since I do not have my own phone number I can not provide that and I will be staying with a friend who does not want me to give his address so the only way to contact is by you providing me your contact information and I will contact you
and do not worry you can bring your DAWOOD BHAI for your protection if Burhani Guards are not enough to protect you.
ONCE AGAIN DID YOU VISIT THOSE POOR MUMINEENS IDENTIFIED ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOU ASKED FOR THEM
I will be here just let me know when u are in ahmedabad :mrgreen:

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 am

Bhai Dawoodi52 and Bhai Rabeha solar
Our shafiq Maula has always teached us that we should not use foul language
listen to the Madeh written by our beloved Moula Taher Saifuddin RA, He told us key
"kerjey herek ni her ek maddad ney
koi ney hargiz gaali na dejey"
http://www.mumineen.org/audio/audio/by/ ... llah_taala
it is clear that he has teached us to help with maddad and not to use gaali galouch.
Bhai let us pay attention to our Roohani Moula's teaching, Bohraji bhai is one of us and he is helping and please join him in helping the people
like our Rohani Moula said kerjey herek ni her ek maddad ney
Dawoodi and Rabeha bhai please do not use bad language as our Rohaani Moula instructed us like Koi ney hargiz gaali na dejey
so let us listen to our Moula and follow his lead, if you can help our mumineen bhai and bheno in ahemedabad please do so and follow the farman of our Rohani Bawaji otherwise just ignore them
May Allah give our Shafiq Bawa TUS and his Mansoos Syedi wa Moulai Muffadal BS TUS life ta qiuyamaat
Last edited by abde53 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.