Gareeb bimaar mumineen no free ilaaj karo

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Casio

Gareeb bimaar mumineen no free ilaaj karo

Unread post by Casio » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Salam'alekum

Saifi haspataal apna badha mumineen na donations ti banu che, donation aapnaar em tasavvur kari ni units leedi ki ehna si quom na gareeb bemaar mumino no saras upchaar free ya sasta ma tha se. Mare ghanu afsos thayo ki eik apni mumina masi ni apna Saifi haspataal ma admission em nahi aapu ki ihna paase fees aapva ni hesiyat nathi. Me reception per jagro keedu ki ye masi apna Vora mumina che, kuja ke fees nathi to masi no ilaaj free ma karo, per ehna logo na kaan per ju tak na rengi aur bil aakhir ehna maasi ni haspataal na bahar nikali dedu.

Me em arz karu ki apna vora na haspataalo ma agar koi mumineen ni fees chukava ni shakti na hoye to ehna se fees leeda bager bhi ehno ilaaj karvuj chahiye.

ghulam muhammed

Re: Gareeb bimaar mumineen no free ilaaj karo

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Saifee Hospital ek business chhe ane free seva, madad etc etc aa badhi bekar waato chhe. Tame evo vichar pan kem kari sako chho ke kothar koi pan cheez tamare free aapse ? Aa logo mazhab ni aad ma paisa banava baitha chhe, jevi reete saikdo bawao chhe, murari bapu, asaram bapu, sri sri ravishankar, shree satya sai baba, nirmal baba etc etc. evij reete aa kothar chhe.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Casio wrote:Salam'alekum

Saifi haspataal apna badha mumineen na donations ti banu che, donation aapnaar em tasavvur kari ni units leedi ki ehna si quom na gareeb bemaar mumino no saras upchaar free ya sasta ma tha se. Mare ghanu afsos thayo ki eik apni mumina masi ni apna Saifi haspataal ma admission em nahi aapu ki ihna paase fees aapva ni hesiyat nathi. Me reception per jagro keedu ki ye masi apna Vora mumina che, kuja ke fees nathi to masi no ilaaj free ma karo, per ehna logo na kaan per ju tak na rengi aur bil aakhir ehna maasi ni haspataal na bahar nikali dedu.

Me em arz karu ki apna vora na haspataalo ma agar koi mumineen ni fees chukava ni shakti na hoye to ehna se fees leeda bager bhi ehno ilaaj karvuj chahiye.
WOH BAIRO NE TAME OLKHO CHO?

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:56 am

This is the norm of Saifee Hospital.I personally know of a lady being treated there.She had to raise funds through the public by her family members so that she could be treated.The family even approached the bhaisaheb of the city but even he knew the system so he pledged an amount from his personal money instead.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:
Casio wrote:Salam'alekum
WOH BAIRO NE TAME OLKHO CHO?
[quote]Me reception per jagro keedu ki ye masi apna Vora mumina che, kuja ke fees nathi to masi no ilaaj free ma karo[/quote]
What that has to do with knowing the Bairo, Person went to reception that means he must know that person and if he does not know it is good to know that some one is trying to help unlike you and your kothari Masters who just talk and do PR by paying RISHWAT
WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT EVERYONE'S IDENTITY INSTEAD OF HELPING THEM, FIRST YOU ASK FOR BOHRAJI'S ID THEN THE FAMILIES WHO ARE RECEIVING HELP THANKS THE THE WORK AND GENEROUS SUPPORT FROM THE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDE OF SPECTRUM ON THIS FORUM AND NOW THIS NONSENSE. STOP PLAYING THE GAMES

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 am

I am repeating myself; this gubbar solo is a hypocrite . A Fox in sheeps clothing just like his/her masters. He/she is there to get names from poor souls and then deal with them with a heavy hand.
Are you abdes blind not to see the lavish life style of these bhaisahebs and the royal family all at the expense of the innoscent and ignorant.
Just for thought, Liecester markaz is a rented room on the second floor of a pub and a night club while the fat bhaisaheb has busnisseses in London. and ofcourse he drinks.
Take the example of the burial of the Dai's wife in London. The person that got the kothar goons the permission for the burial which they could never get was Mithaiwalla in London who never will participate in jamaat activities.
Saifee hospital was a worthwhile venture not for the common mumineen but the so called royal family who wanted it for their own personal health check. quetta walla hospital in karachi was very well run privately till the kothar poked its dirty nose. Take even the example of millwalla hospital in hydri,Karachi. once the kothar took over ,there were failed operations and peole got blind going for a motia operation. and then they go to moula for shifa after being blinded in his own hospital. The whole of hydri was built by one valika family for the poor mumineen of karachi. the kothar took over and today no one even knows that this was not the project of the kothar but a philantrophist like valika. I have seen stupid abdes with folded hands in waiting on a twelve year old kid . such is the ignorance.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:49 am

SBM wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote:
[quote]Me reception per jagro keedu ki ye masi apna Vora mumina che, kuja ke fees nathi to masi no ilaaj free ma karo
What that has to do with knowing the Bairo, Person went to reception that means he must know that person and if he does not know it is good to know that some one is trying to help unlike you and your kothari Masters who just talk and do PR by paying RISHWAT
WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT EVERYONE'S IDENTITY INSTEAD OF HELPING THEM, FIRST YOU ASK FOR BOHRAJI'S ID THEN THE FAMILIES WHO ARE RECEIVING HELP THANKS THE THE WORK AND GENEROUS SUPPORT FROM THE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDE OF SPECTRUM ON THIS FORUM AND NOW THIS NONSENSE. STOP PLAYING THE GAMES[/quote]
Idiot I am aam asking for her identity so if she is really needy she can get help.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Idiot I am aam asking for her identity so if she is really needy she can get help
Here you go again asking for everyone's ID. Why do not you tell us your true identity with the telephone number and email so we can send you the information directly, it will make it easy for people to contact you then you to contact several people
BTW DID YOU MEET THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IDENTIFIED BY BOHRAJI IN AHMEDABAD that answer should prove your sincerity of helping.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:06 pm

SBM wrote:
Idiot I am aam asking for her identity so if she is really needy she can get help
Here you go again asking for everyone's ID. Why do not you tell us your true identity with the telephone number and email so we can send you the information directly, it will make it easy for people to contact you then you to contact several people
BTW DID YOU MEET THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IDENTIFIED BY BOHRAJI IN AHMEDABAD that answer should prove your sincerity of helping.
me or any of my dawoodi bohra brother dont need to prove aany thing to you, about what help we are doing.

its your job to brag all over when u give away pennys not us. :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Idiot I am aam asking for her identity so if she is really needy she can get help.
And how do you suggest the help will be provided? Humiliating her in public for seeking out the help.
Yes I have been there, My mother died due to Idiots like you and Kothari Goons who just talked and never provided any help at Burhani Clinic in
Bhendi Bazar. By grace of Allah, I am in this position where Allah is using me to help people in need and Inshallah I will do my best
so shut up and do the real thing like many Orthos as well as Porgressives on this forum have done by donating to the cause of Poverty in Ahmedabad

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Rabeha Solar wrote:
SBM wrote: Here you go again asking for everyone's ID. Why do not you tell us your true identity with the telephone number and email so we can send you the information directly, it will make it easy for people to contact you then you to contact several people
me or any of my dawoodi bohra brother dont need to prove aany thing to you, about what help we are doing.

its your job to brag all over when u give away pennys not us. :D
That means you are not providing any help because Kothar does invite Media and do lot of PR when they give checks to Karachi University-Bhendi Bazar Upliftment-Payement to Narendra Modi-Bal Thackrey and Save the Sparrow but nothing about helping Poor Mumineen in Ahmedabad

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:45 am

It is so pathetic that all these self serving Kothari Goons supporters like Dawoodi 52, Rabeha Solar-Adam-Profst-Progticide-Khatarnak et al. when confronted with the reality on ground which is Poverty in Ahmedabad and elsewhere among the Ortho Dawoodi Bohra have derailed the topic
None of these so called defenders of Corruption have come out and acknowledge.For these defenders and their Masters it seems they live in another world of ZIyafaats and luxury lives
It seems Allah has put Purdah on your hearts and minds from helping the needy. CAN YOU POST LIKE YOUR MASTERS DO SHOW HOW THE HELP IS PROVIDED TO THESE UNFORTUNATE MUMINEENS NO TALK THAT MOULA IS TAKING CARE SHOW US THE PROOF,

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:11 am

SBM wrote:It is so pathetic that all these self serving Kothari Goons supporters like Dawoodi 52, Rabeha Solar-Adam-Profst-Progticide-Khatarnak et al. when confronted with the reality on ground which is Poverty in Ahmedabad and elsewhere among the Ortho Dawoodi Bohra have derailed the topic
None of these so called defenders of Corruption have come out and acknowledge.For these defenders and their Masters it seems they live in another world of ZIyafaats and luxury lives
It seems Allah has put Purdah on your hearts and minds from helping the needy. CAN YOU POST LIKE YOUR MASTERS DO SHOW HOW THE HELP IS PROVIDED TO THESE UNFORTUNATE MUMINEENS NO TALK THAT MOULA IS TAKING CARE SHOW US THE PROOF,
its not us who are blindd but its u, just go and visit ahmedabad and find out how many societies syedna(tus) have built and how many people are getting financial and moral help for huzur ala(tus).

stop barking about ur penny help, huzurala(tus) are helping in crores to needy momeeni world wide.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 am

So he make societies to sell high price real estate, What has Kothar done to help people in shanty towns as identified by many under Poverty in Ahmedabad
DO NOT TALK NONSENSE.
You are right they only give MORAL (read LIP SERVICE) and no financial help
PROVIDE THE PROOF HOW MANY HAVE RECEIVED FINANCIAL HELP IDENTIFIED BY MANY ON THIS FORUM UNDER POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 am

SBM wrote:So he make societies to sell high price real estate, What has Kothar done to help people in shanty towns as identified by many under Poverty in Ahmedabad
DO NOT TALK NONSENSE.
You are right they only give MORAL (read LIP SERVICE) and no financial help
PROVIDE THE PROOF HOW MANY HAVE RECEIVED FINANCIAL HELP IDENTIFIED BY MANY ON THIS FORUM UNDER POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD
this is why u are a moron and will remain moron and may be also die as a moron, those societies are made and given free to momeenin.now if u want more details go and find out in ahmedabad.

and yeah one thing more.

YOU ARE A MORON

rofl

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:38 am

just for an example right now where i am standing this place is called yusuf ji tayyeb ji, and just here there are around 200 flats built by syedna(tus) and given free of cost to momeenin.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:41 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:just for an example right now where i am standing this place is called yusuf ji tayyeb ji, and just here there are around 200 flats built by syedna and given free of cost to momeenin.
Can you provide the proof if they were given FREE Same was said about Saifee Hospital, about the free THAALI the free disappears after few weeks
so provide some proof
AND WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF PUTTING YOUR OWN ID AND THE NAME AND ADDRESSES OF PEOPLE WHO RECEIVED IT FOR FREE IS NOT THAT WHAT KOTHAR AND DEFENDERS LIKE YOU WANT A FREE PUBLIC RELATION LIKE GIVING MONEY TO NARENDRA MODI=BAL THACKREY- PM RELIEF FUND AND KARACHI UNIVERSITY

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 am

SBM wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote:just for an example right now where i am standing this place is called yusuf ji tayyeb ji, and just here there are around 200 flats built by syedna and given free of cost to momeenin.
Can you provide the proof if they were given FREE Same was said about Saifee Hospital, about the free THAALI the free disappears after few weeks
so provide some proof
AND WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF PUTTING YOUR OWN ID AND THE NAME AND ADDRESSES OF PEOPLE WHO RECEIVED IT FOR FREE IS NOT THAT WHAT KOTHAR AND DEFENDERS LIKE YOU WANT A FREE PUBLIC RELATION LIKE GIVING MONEY TO NARENDRA MODI=BAL THACKREY- PM RELIEF FUND AND KARACHI UNIVERSITY
so IDIOT you want proof? go to yusuf ji tayyeb ji roza and see how many familes are residing in free flats provided by huzur(tus).

not just this but one more plot is been purchased worth 2 crore and more flats will be built and given to needy momeenin.

so now stop bragging about your penny help for milk packets.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:43 am

Rabeha
Still you have not answered, did you visit those shanty towns you asked for. and provide the names of the beneficiaries or addresses if not namesto verify your tall claims for free distribution
What about free medical care for poor mumineens in Saifee Hospital? What happened to FREE thaali to every mumins?What about free eduction at Saifee High School in Mumbai for needy mumineens and the list goes on...........
more flats will be built and given to needy momeenin.
KHAALI PAIT AUR BADAA MAKAAN signs of bankruptcy and take over of the property later on by Goons

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 am

SBM wrote:Rabeha
Still you have not answered, did you visit those shanty towns you asked for. and provide the names of the beneficiaries or addresses if not namesto verify your tall claims for free distribution
What about free medical care for poor mumineens in Saifee Hospital? What happened to FREE thaali to every mumins?What about free eduction at Saifee High School in Mumbai for needy mumineens and the list goes on...........
more flats will be built and given to needy momeenin.
KHAALI PAIT AUR BADAA MAKAAN signs of bankruptcy and take over of the property later on by Goons
haha this is the typical behaviour of a loser, till now u was bragging about ur penny help when ur shot down u are changing the topic, rot in hell IDIOT :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:31 am

rot in hell IDIOT :mrgreen:
Rabeha
This is what I expected from you since this is what you learned in Sabak and daily Majlis "Jhanam maa hazaro saal jalse..."
still you did not reply DID YOU VISIT THOSE SHANTY TOWNS IN AHMEDABAD WHICH YOU ASKED FOR
Atleast the milk packets and oil-daal-rice and tea packets are helping feed those people instead of the dreams of providing flats like they are doing in Bhindi Bazar.
COULD YOU PROVIDE THE COMPLETE ADDRESS OF THE POOR MUMINEENS WHO RECEIVED THE FREE FLATS SO IT CAN BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED see I do not have faith in accountability of Kothari Goons so how can one trust your shouting from the top of your empty brain that the free housing was provided

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:35 am

My sincere apologies to everyone on this forum that I got in debate with with Kothari Public Relation Officer. It is not personal and every one is invited to chime in.
I just want to expose this hollow tall claiming Kothari Goons, when confronted with reality on ground, they disappear like Adam could not reply about poverty in Ahmedabad nor did his side kick Profst and disappear or reappear under new Avatar.

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Saifee Hospital ek business chhe ane free seva, madad etc etc aa badhi bekar waato chhe. Tame evo vichar pan kem kari sako chho ke kothar koi pan cheez tamare free aapse ? Aa logo mazhab ni aad ma paisa banava baitha chhe, jevi reete saikdo bawao chhe, murari bapu, asaram bapu, sri sri ravishankar, shree satya sai baba, nirmal baba etc etc. evij reete aa kothar chhe.
Bhai GM,

Zakat is intended for people like that lady who was shown gate! Saifi Hospital did wrong to turn away that BOHRA mumina patient.

Progticide, Adam, Aqs, Profastian.... do you all ever raise these social issues with Kothar? Should not part of Zakat money must be spent on those people who are unable to afford Saifi Hospital fees? Shahzada Quaid Zohar is the chief (if I am not mistaken), why can't he order that Bohra Mumin must not be shown gate if in case they are unable to afford the regular fees? Shz. Quaid Zohar is so rich man, how much will he loose if he let that patient (Bohra lady) get checked up at no or little cost!!!! Indeed because of her dua he could have further prospered.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Rabeha Solar wrote:so IDIOT you want proof? go to yusuf ji tayyeb ji roza and see how many familes are residing in free flats provided by huzur(tus).
You want PROOF ??? Go to Mumbra and Kandivli slums and see how many bohra families are residing in dilapitated chawls, also go to Dharavi and Sion Koliwada slums and see how many bohra families are residing in jhopadpattis with sewage flowing right outside their jhopdas, all this due to the karam and ehsan of huzur (tus) !!

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:PROOF ??? Go to Mumbra and Kandivli slums and see how many bohra families are residing in dilapitated chawls, also go to Dharavi and Sion Koliwada slums and see how many bohra families are residing in jhopadpattis with sewage flowing right outside their jhopdas, all this due to the karam and ehsan of huzur (tus) !!
GM jaman pan bi jldi ma khaye che tu
thoru sabr rakh
wait for some tym if the scheme is been started then wait untill its complition
even tajmahel is not created in a single day

or if you are in hurry then go and construct some flats for mumineen
shouting in forum is easy either than doing some worthfull work

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 pm

All You people who are unnecessary asking for free ilaj.
Tell me why should Mola give free Ilaaj ?
Mola has a large family of more than 1000 members to look after. If Mola stats giving free ilaaj then every one will go asking for more. Mola is a just mola he has to take care of each member of his family .He cannot do unjustice by giving one member more ad one member less. If one member has silver dining table and chairs ,then every member should have the same also. If one member has gold bathroom fittings then all members should have the same as well Mola does not allow discrimination amongst his family members. This is why he needs all the money to upkeep the prince and princesses. You can see in malumaat that one son travels to us every week. So mola has to make the same provisions for each matter.And you know about the expensive holidays to shoot wild animals and the expensive jewellery and wtaches. If free ilaaj is done then how will the rolexes be bought. So now Ramadan is near.Make sure that mola is presented with more money.Let others suffer. We need Poor mumins in society but we need Rich Mola and richer Shazaadas and shaazaadis more.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:50 pm

mnoorani,

I think you should drop the act now.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:37 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:GM jaman pan bi jldi ma khaye che tu
thoru sabr rakh
wait for some tym if the scheme is been started then wait untill its complition
even tajmahel is not created in a single day
Tu barabar bole chhe. Mumineen ne sabar raakhvi joiye, jyaare 1000 waras Imam ne malwa maate sabar raakhi chhe to aa kai moti waat chhe !!
Even the dai couldnt build a multi billion dollar empire in a single day, for that he had to struggle for years in order to loot the abdes !

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:47 pm

if they will start doing free treatment, then will add a new tax on community called " shifa e burhani lawazam ". So better they take charge n treat and free treatment is not a realistic expectation from social reforms point of view as they have high expenses pressure for mainteneance. Not only kothar but many other parties getting employment.,

As far as social reforms concerned, here the positive point is that they have constructed a hospital on that land, and didnt constructed commercial motive enterprise like what they will do in sbut blah blah blah.......
Some gets trouble in treatment, even though a majority is benifitted so far from m/s saifee hospital.pvt. Ltd.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:58 am

Saifee Hospital has gone through different stages from inception to running on full scale.

When it was under construction every DB thought that its being constructed for them By Syedna(tus) and they will get free world class treatment or if in any case money will be charged it will be highly subsidized by Moula. This was the main reason people contributed towards the construction cost. Its not only one gentleman from US who contributed 52 crores INR, common DB's have also contributed towards the construction. I very well remember how people used to go ecstatic by talking about records hospital was boasting at the time of inauguration by PM.

Gradually it dawned on DB's that Hospital is not free and they are being charged and no subsidies are there for them. Then new rumours started that you can get free treatment if your aamil writes a letter and Marhum Mudreka BS or any shehzada approves it. few have got their bills settled partially that way but the process is too hectic and impractical to work, you need lot of sources to approach Shehzadas and poor people will not have those kind of resources and in the end people who actually need help are turned away.

Finally, Saifee hospital is there for DB's to marveled at but not to go if you cant afford it.