zeninfosys

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

zeninfosys

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:37 am

Seems like the exposing of too many Ziyaafats by GM has finally got the thick skin of Kothari Luteras. They have put a security shield and now you have to provide the E Jamaat Id to read and see the looting and Badshai life of Kothari Goons. Proof this website is getting under their skin
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/auth-its
Planting of Rabeha Solar and Warrior 72 to discredit the charity work done by members of this forum
BTW WHAT HAPPENED TO BAWA ADAM AND HIS SIDE KICK PROFSTIAN ARE THEY IN HIBERNATION OR GETTING SPECIAL SABAK TO DEAL WITH US

Humsafar

Re: zeninfosys

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 am

Looks like Adam is conducting a Haqiqi Yoga boot camp somewhere in Siberia. Among other things they teach candidates how to prepare fat envelopes and how to perform sujood to the Dai and how to kiss thighs of zadaas. :)

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:44 am

SBM wrote:Planting of Rabeha Solar and Warrior 72 to discredit the charity work done by members of this forum

Mr.SBM talking bull shit on Forum and by sharing stupid thoughts doesn't mean that you are reformist.
What you know about our udaipur and about the things and movement which we are organizing and working and giving head on head to Abdes.
I am sure you are among those people who can sit on back foot and can't do anything other than reading all these threads.
If have guts come to the ground level and realize where we are....... There is a huge difference between doing the work and to watch the work.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:27 am

Mr.SBM talking bull shit on Forum and by sharing stupid thoughts doesn't mean that you are reformist.
Seems from the posting of many members from both side of spectrum, people have doubts about you rather than me.

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 am

SBM wrote:
Seems from the posting of many members from both side of spectrum, people have doubts about you rather than me.
Being reformist you should make the difference between outer world strategies against reformist....but what i am telling is you also know who can speak such things....Inner reformist or outer Abde...... Now its upon your thinking and mentality.
Just be with me to change the world than see how we can make difference between these all.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:33 am

SBM wrote:Seems like the exposing of too many Ziyaafats by GM has finally got the thick skin of Kothari Luteras. They have put a security shield and now you have to provide the E Jamaat Id to read and see the looting and Badshai life of Kothari Goons. Proof this website is getting under their skin
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/auth-its
Planting of Rabeha Solar and Warrior 72 to discredit the charity work done by members of this forum
BTW WHAT HAPPENED TO BAWA ADAM AND HIS SIDE KICK PROFSTIAN ARE THEY IN HIBERNATION OR GETTING SPECIAL SABAK TO DEAL WITH US
Sbm why you are getting wrinkles on your forehead

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:Sbm why you are getting wrinkles on your forehead
Its not SBM but Kothar who is getting wrinkles on its forehead as it is they who have imposed restrictions on the site and not SBM.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:14 am

I'm right here.
There hasn't bee any worthwhile discussion for sometime.
Unlike some who like to comment childishly on every little thing, I value my time :)
سلاما

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:17 am

Adam wrote:I'm right here.
Unlike some who like to comment childishly on every little thing, I value my time :)
سلاما
]

Walekumasalam adam bhai
and welcome
really some of these demented peoples eagarly waiting for you

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:28 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
MurtazaVds wrote:Sbm why you are getting wrinkles on your forehead
Its not SBM but Kothar who is getting wrinkles on its forehead as it is they who have imposed restrictions on the site and not SBM.
gm you are the most one who have evil and lousy eye on zeninfosys akhbar
and dreaming that Kothar will affraid of you

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:13 am

Adam wrote:I'm right here.
سلاما
Adam Bhai Well said.

Working on something but not getting enough time to spare nowadays. Hopefully the new topic shall get you interested. Wait a while. :P

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Which suggests the uselessness of Adam. He himself is incapable of starting a worthwhile discussion and hence has to wait for someone else to start one!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 pm

The rants of kothari agents and the recent tapori who thinks that he is dawood ibrahim incarnate is hillarious, stupid and childish to say the least and speaks volumes of their environment and upbringing. Anyways, no one in his right mind gives a damn of what they utter as the ground realities are there for everyone to see.

The very fact that zeninfosys imposed restrictions on its viewership and that too at a time when the ziafat/hadiyat scams were exposed on this forum, itself vindicates the reformists stand with regard to the unending kothari greed. This also establishes the fact that kothar is guilty and scared as otherwise there is no need for any religious institution to hide their activities if they are in accordance with their religious dogma. Kothar's money making racket was thoroughly exposed and before it could take an ugly turn and abdes could start thinking rationally, they chose to put a curtain on their behind the scene activities or else why would they miss out on a PR exercise to which they have a fancy ?

Even the staunchest critics would have to agree that this website has surely created an impact and sent ripples down the kothari clan. Their inflated ego could prevent them from accepting the facts but in their hearts they very well know the truth. After all this website is the most visited site amongst all the dawoodi bohra websites, a fact which was established a few months ago on this very forum !!

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:43 pm

anajmi wrote:Which suggests the uselessness of Adam. He himself is incapable of starting a worthwhile discussion and hence has to wait for someone else to start one!!
u are here from last 10 years, what worth while discussions you have started? :shock:

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:16 am

anajmi wrote:Which suggests the uselessness of Adam. He himself is incapable of starting a worthwhile discussion and hence has to wait for someone else to start one!!

When dogs "begin" to bark, I throw stones to shoo them off :)
سلاما

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:19 am

You should think about why dogs begin to bark as soon as you start speaking. :wink:

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 am

anajmi wrote:You should think about why dogs begin to bark as soon as you start speaking. :wink:
So finally you have embraced your lineage :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:34 am

Well, since you and Adam understand everything I am saying, that means we have the same lineage. :wink:

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:08 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The very fact that zeninfosys imposed restrictions
on its viewership and that too at a time when the
ziafat/hadiyat scams were exposed on this forum,
gm ur referring it as scam
when ziafat and hadiyat is going all openly then how can you refer it as a scam you moron

and this moron think himself as undercover agent who expose ziafat and hadiyat in this forum

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:43 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:gm ur referring it as scam when ziafat and hadiyat is going all openly then how can you refer it as a scam you moron
A correction for the real moron......, Ziafat/Hadiyat scam WAS going on openly but now the GUILT and SCARE of it being exposed openly has compelled your masters to put a curtain on it by restricting the viewership to a limited number of braindead abdes !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:54 pm

@ Mr.Ghulam Nabi Azad Mohammed.....
Well atleast GM is AZAD and not Abde (slave) like you and I glad now you are referring your Kothar Master as Kothari Goons step in right direction
Ghulami ki do Roti sey Azaadi ki Maaut Achi he-----Tippu Sultan

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:53 am

aa badha kothari o ane aa 51 52 53 dai o luchchha ane hidden goons,
ane paisa na poojari chhe . ( 51 hata ! money ni ichchha hati !!)

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
MurtazaVds wrote:gm ur referring it as scam when ziafat and hadiyat is going all openly then how can you refer it as a scam you moron
A correction for the real moron......, Ziafat/Hadiyat scam WAS going on openly but now the GUILT and SCARE of it being exposed openly has compelled your masters to put a curtain on it by restricting the viewership to a limited number of braindead abdes !!
GM....Allah SWT had given u brain so kindly use it at some times.....

ya fir akal gutne mai hai
I Said "ziafat and hadiyat is going all openly" for us (Abdes) not for you moron

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 am

SBM wrote:
@ Mr.Ghulam Nabi Azad Mohammed.....
Well atleast GM is AZAD and not Abde (slave) like you and I glad now you are referring your Kothar Master as Kothari Goons step in right direction
Ghulami ki do Roti sey Azaadi ki Maaut Achi he-----Tippu Sultan
SBM please dude dn't insult the bravery of Tipu Sultan by Compairing him with the GM

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:07 am

I do not understand why people get jealous when mola accept ziyafats.Remember there is a line to offer ziyafats.Money and gold nazran is not ptoblem.People make new Bungalows only for mola to stay.
It is very important for every mumin to affer jaan and maal to mola.So it is not good to say bad things about ziyafats,People give kilos of gold and mercedes cars.Mola travels in private plane.There is soo much money because mola is very rich.He is sultan.So when there is Sultan,then sultan family will be grand and big and very very wealthy,In the sultanate there will be beggars and hungry.This is very common.So we have hungry bohras and we have fat bohras.We have Gareeb bohras and we have ameer Bohras.We have service wala bohras and business man bohras.We have Shazaadas who live in luxury and we have widows who live on leftovers.This is life, Mola and his shahzaadas are not responsible for the poor people in our qaum.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 am

Mola and his shahzaadas are not responsible for the poor people in our qaum.
He is not then why they call themselves Rehbar and Spiritual leaders. If they are the follower of Ali and Ahl-e-Bayt how can they sleep in their luxurious bed in comfortable air condition Villas and Mahal when there is even a single Mumin living in heat and shanty town
Live like Ali is just a hollow ring coming from these Shezaadas as they are not living like Ali

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Who lives like Ali and who lives like Yazid?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:43 am

You morons,
Ali lived 1400 years ago.Today is world of tchnolgy.Our mola is living in modern life in modern world.You stupid people expect mola to ride a horse when he has aeroplane at his command.
There was no a/c that time but now full saifee mahal is temperature controlled.
The biggest achivement is the lates saifee hospitaal where mola has brought the most modern technology for the benefit of all the dawoodi bohras in the world.The place was with adamji peerbhai.The adamji's did nothing but fight court cases.But see what mola did.He made the most modern hospital for his own people.Mola is respecting everybody.He also demolished the toilet that was made besides Adamji peerbhais grave,
My friend from dubai had problem for years,When he came to saifee hospital,they found that medication was wrong and now he is healthy and happy.
Saifee hospital is the pehchaan for bohras and there is also special three top floors for shazaadas only.Of course to maintain it and to pay doctors .fees have to be charged,but fot poor bohras.there is free ilaaj.
But Mola is very sick.He needs special treatment in germany,because Germany government not allow export of their medical machine for having monopoly.
There is also jaman available in saifee hospital.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 am

He also demolished the toilet that was made besides Adamji peerbhais grave,
He did it because Supreme Court asked him to do so see your mola is not supreme and has to follow a Court's order :roll:

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:33 am

Mola has highest respect for the law of the land.He is a humble mola and will do as law states.So this is why he also made a public apology on TV when he cursed the 3 .You can see the video on this website.World wide Bohras are loyal to the law of the land.