Poverty in Ahmedabad

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Poverty in Ahmedabad

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 am

I will be here just let me know when u are in ahmedabad :mrgreen:
Now I know you are full of crap I gave you what date I will be there and you did not have guts to give me your number in Private Mail
I do not think you are even in Ahmedabad and that is why you have not visited those unfortunate Mumineens identified here. Atleast one thing you did was to make Adam-Profstian and Progticide look better at least they never denied of poverty among DBs and never challenged about the authenticity
SHAME ON YOU AND DAWOOD BHAI THE REAL THUGS AND FOLLOWERS OF KOTHARI GOONS

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:49 am

Hi Bohraji, SBM and other members.

Genuine, thoughtful and unbiased person with respect for humanity and understanding of the plight of the needy be it from any affiliations or religion will continue to do their bit.

There is no point arguing or defending a good cause with anyone moreover with those who are bent on ridiculing other’s efforts. People from both sides of the argument are wrong (in my personal opinion).

Any good scheme / offer / effort / initiative can be subject to discussion / criticism / debate in good intention or hope that a better outcome or improvement can be achieved then it can be acceptable. But ridiculing and degrading someone’s effort is condemnable. People from both sides of the divide are wrong. There has been members ridiculing schemes from kothar and there has been people ridiculing efforts of the progressives or fence sitters .

Dear Bohraji, Don’t worry about your good cause. I understand this forum becomes a good avenue to spread word about needy and bridge the gap of helper and needy. There is a famous saying : Jab Bazaar-e-Mustafa to Khareedar-e-khuda !

And there is a famous line from Jagjit Sing Ghazal : …….. Khatavaar Samjhegi Duniyaa Tujhe… Hadd se Zyada Safaai Na de.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 am

SBM wrote:ahmedplumber
I am not sure if your post was meant for me or Rabeha Solar. Once you clarify and if it is meant for me then I can answer Please clarify

My post was directed was to Rabeha Solar not to SBM

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 am

Dear All,

i have noticed the emergence of 2 vociferous members from our side, Rabehar Solar and Dawoodi52.

I said our side because I, like Bohraji and Abde53 and a number of other participants on this thread are still devout believers in our Dai.

My problem is that Bohraji is actually doing a lot of good work but due to insecurities of our Kothar, they seem to have planted these 2 brothers of mine here to, discredit the work done by him.

So maybe D52 and SR, you will ask me do i know Bohraji that i am so confident of him being true, and my answer is no, i do not. But what matters is that i believe in him. He has always given a full account and has even published the details of who the money goes to, so there is no question of him being a fake.

But you two, my brothers, are not doing a nice thing.

One of you, i forget who, said that the people would throw away the packets of milk if they found out who they were from. Let me tell you 2 things now
1. Keep yourselves hungry for days at a stretch and trust me, you would take food from the hands of even your worse enemy
2. They, the progressives, are not our enemies. they are asking for certain rights that, believe it or not, the Constitution of India has granted us

Agreed, our Dai knows best, but then, it should be upto us to accept what He says or we can choose to reject it. But it should not be forced upon us.

All i want to say to you is that no doubt, our Dai takes care of all of us, His children, but a lot of aid gets diverted into pockets that are overflowing already. The Khot is not in our Dai but in the system and the reformists are merely trying to clean up the system.

I for one, am a traditional, orthrodox Bohra, one of you, but in this matter, i will not stand by watching you insult the efforts of Bohraji, SBM and the other members who are participating in this.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 am

Br Ahmedplumber
Very well said, let us get back to topic on hand. Inshallah Ramadan in going to be here in few days. CAN WE RE-DOUBLE OUR EFFORTS AND START COLLECTING MORE FUNDS TO HELP THOSE IN NEED.
Mashallah Br Bohraji and other members from both side, Orthos and Progressive have done a tremendous job. It is amazing how all of us who have ridiculed each other and I am guilty of that and not even meeting anyone personally came together for this cause. Many NGO including Khidmatguzars from Ortho fold are helping but it is not enough. This effort is home grown and helping anyone in need does not need anyone's permission as we are doing this for the pleasure of Allah and no one else.
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING PART OF YOUR ZAKAT OR DONATION FOR HELPING POOR IN AHMEDABAD and elsewhere. It can be done thru this forum or by sending a PM to Bohraji or me.
May Allah forgive us for our sins and guide us to the right path
do i know Bohraji that i am so confident of him being true, and my answer is no,
To answer the above neither do I know Bohraji but I did verify about him distributing the food packets thru an independent NGO based in Ahmedabad and that NGO was instrumental in providing tuition fee to a Ortho Bohra family for their children as that family was identified by Bohraji SO I SECOND YOU ON HIS SINCERITY AND WORK

mumtaznagori

Unread post by mumtaznagori » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 am

My dear brothers !
Every caste is suffering from poverty , no one is to blame ,
sab Allah ki hikmat hai , Allah hi behtar jaanta hai aur Allah hi behtar faisla karne wala hai.
So pls don't blame anybody in this matter. If Allah has given us strength physically or financially so do good help to those who are below poverty line , why are u wasting ur most expensive time in arguing and debating , dear fellow brothers do it now.

Have u ever studied the cause why those brothers are below poverty line ?
Why they are living in slums ?

Kya yeh log Allah ki 5 time Ibadat karte hai ? Allah ko yaad karte hai ?
Allah ki Kitaab Quran sharif ki rozana tilawat karte hai ?
Allah ke Rasul (saw) ke farmaan ki taameel karte hai ?
Allah ka mahina - Ramazaan mein roze rakhte hai ?
Haram cheej jaise tambaku ,cigarette , sharaab jaisi aadate nahi hai ?

Allah ta'ala ne kya farmaya hai ye janne ke liye Qura'an shareef ki deeply study karni paregi.

Dear Mr Bohraji and other members of this forum ! Dawoodi Bohra Jamaat is well organised and most systematic caste as I have observed and studied, Dawoodi Bohras are spending their life comfortably ,pleasantly under the guidance of Syedna , they are well in the various professions , business and trades etc and they do 5 times prayer daily, and they perform Roza in the month of Ramazaan , they recite Quraan Shareef and now they have well planned and programmed for Hifz (by heart) the Quraan Shareef and giving the lessons of Quranic Ahkaam etc. they obey the Shariah of Rasulullah (saw) and his every sayings, they perform Hajj as Islam Shariah, they give Zakah as per Farman of Allah described in Quran Shareef and Rasulullah (saw) .
Dawoodi Bohra log unki qaum ke liye bahut behtar kaam kar rahi hai, qaum ke log ki upliftment ke liye bahut projects tayyar kiye hai aur tayyar ho rahe hai.
scholarships , medicines , tijarat ke liye unke Syedna saheb crores of rupees ka fund inayat karte hai .
So u can't blame Syedna saheb and his followers ya koi galat alfaaz istimaal kare , islaam aur imaan ki tehzeeb nahi hai , Quraan hame yeh nahi sikhata .
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin is a spiritual father of Dawoodi Bohras, all the members of Dawoodi Bohra obey every rules and regulations of their spiritual father, it is a moral character of every child to obey the father's order.
If a son or daughter does the salaam to his/her father, whats wrong in it.
Allah subhanu wa taala ne Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin ko bahut nemate ataa ki hai, Allah has granted him lots of daulat, and good followers too, so why are you jealous , kyon hasad karte ho .
Shaitaan Iblees ko bhi Adam nabi pe hasad aaya aur sajdah nahi kiya aur laanat ka mustahiq ho gaya.
If Rasullah (saw) and ahle bait aur hazrat Ali (as) aaj iss daur mein hote to woh sab bhi yahi zindagi guzarte jaise aaj syedna saheb aur unke followers rahat aur sukun mein guzaar rahe hai.
If you all (so called progressive members)are not interested the path of Syedna saheb than why r u interfering it ,and using the smart cards of that jamaat , you all resigned from that jamaat.
Actually Dawoodi Bohras are well progressed under the guidance of Syedna saheb ,they do not need any guidance from so called progressive members
So pls stop these nuisance and do good deeds as Allah's farman.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 am

Alert Alert
Dawoodi 52 is back under new ID
So dawoodi aka murtazanagori
If these people are poor and suffering it is because they deserve it because they do not follow Syedna's command, what a pathetic explanation
they are poor because Aamil and Kothari Goons do not want to know about their poverty and help them.
Jamali School is run by Kothar so how come we had to get an NGO to pay tuition and buy school uniform for Bohra Family to stay in Jamali School should that be free and the uniforms should be provide by Kothar
Talk and defending is cheap and reality on the ground is different

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:58 am

^ brother mumtaaz u have posted lots of truth in your single post, but I am not sure if these brain dead morons (SBM and company) can understand a word in it. :mrgreen:

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:59 am

SBM wrote:Alert Alert
Dawoodi 52 is back under new ID
So dawoodi aka murtazanagori
If these people are poor and suffering it is because they deserve it because they do not follow Syedna's command, what a pathetic explanation
they are poor because Aamil and Kothari Goons do not want to know about their poverty and help them.
Jamali School is run by Kothar so how come we had to get an NGO to pay tuition and buy school uniform for Bohra Family to stay in Jamali School should that be free and the uniforms should be provide by Kothar
Talk and defending is cheap and reality on the ground is different
moron forget about the ID and look at the true message.....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:02 am

^
So Rabeha you proved me right this murtaza is your former side kick Dawoodi52 because you jumped on praising him.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 am

SBM wrote:^
So Rabeha you proved me right this murtaza is your former side kick Dawoodi52 because you jumped on praising him.
lol, I rest my case with you, u are so dumb and pathetic, that u cant make out simple thing.how on earth would I know who he is? and where he come from.

just look at his post and understand the truth behind his message.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 am

ahmedplumber wrote:Dear All,

i have noticed the emergence of 2 vociferous members from our side, Rabehar Solar and Dawoodi52.

I said our side because I, like Bohraji and Abde53 and a number of other participants on this thread are still devout believers in our Dai.

My problem is that Bohraji is actually doing a lot of good work but due to insecurities of our Kothar, they seem to have planted these 2 brothers of mine here to, discredit the work done by him.

So maybe D52 and SR, you will ask me do i know Bohraji that i am so confident of him being true, and my answer is no, i do not. But what matters is that i believe in him. He has always given a full account and has even published the details of who the money goes to, so there is no question of him being a fake.

But you two, my brothers, are not doing a nice thing.

One of you, i forget who, said that the people would throw away the packets of milk if they found out who they were from. Let me tell you 2 things now
1. Keep yourselves hungry for days at a stretch and trust me, you would take food from the hands of even your worse enemy
2. They, the progressives, are not our enemies. they are asking for certain rights that, believe it or not, the Constitution of India has granted us

Agreed, our Dai knows best, but then, it should be upto us to accept what He says or we can choose to reject it. But it should not be forced upon us.

All i want to say to you is that no doubt, our Dai takes care of all of us, His children, but a lot of aid gets diverted into pockets that are overflowing already. The Khot is not in our Dai but in the system and the reformists are merely trying to clean up the system.

I for one, am a traditional, orthrodox Bohra, one of you, but in this matter, i will not stand by watching you insult the efforts of Bohraji, SBM and the other members who are participating in this.
Salam Ahmed bhai,
Believe me all the abdes having means (including kotharis) will help & are helping mumineen in need. It is good that Bohraji has started a campaign to help mumineens of Ahmadabad. People from both the side of divide are contributing. But plz remember by helping mumineens , people from other side of divide doesnt get right to abuse kothar or sayedna & such help definitely would not be accepted & is not welcome by abdes who love & respect Sayedna (tus) & his successor. Please just check by abusing sayedna (tus) & then offer help to a mumineen & see how many accepts it. Comments from 'SBM' like 'In a pack of cards, after 52 comes joker' are unacceptable & uncalled for. If you dont see any wrong in SBM's comment i am not sure how much you respect Dai (tus) & his mansoos.

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 am

truebohra wrote: Salam Ahmed bhai,
Believe me all the abdes having means (including kotharis) will help & are helping mumineen in need. It is good that Bohraji has started a campaign to help mumineens of Ahmadabad. People from both the side of divide are contributing. But plz remember by helping mumineens , people from other side of divide doesnt get right to abuse kothar or sayedna & such help definitely would not be accepted & is not welcome by abdes who love & respect Sayedna (tus) & his successor. Please just check by abusing sayedna (tus) & then offer help to a mumineen & see how many accepts it. Comments from 'SBM' like 'In a pack of cards, after 52 comes joker' are unacceptable & uncalled for. If you dont see any wrong in SBM's comment i am not sure how much you respect Dai (tus) & his mansoos.
You are absolutely right i feel like people are here to abuse each other only...... no one is giving any justification to any of the topic here. they will only sing there own rhythm and will not follow what the community and reformist needs. Such comment will definitely hurts the others emotions.
I do agree if we will be calm and good with each other we can make much far better future to our own children and community. If you are asking for donation you should be polite so that more people can get benefit from you. If you will use such language who will come in forward to help for needy people. To give help to poor people is more important than doing other all activities like abusing, Taunting, Teasing, Threatening.

mumtaznagori

Unread post by mumtaznagori » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Mr SBM , you have misunderstood me i m not dawoodi , i am mumtaz nagori , for Allah's sake keep ur mind clean and healthy,

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:05 am

Salam Ahmed bhai,
TrueBohra bhai, i have already mentioned it on this forum and in our private conversations what my stand is and where my faith lies. So you questioning my faith in public was uncalled for.

We all know where SBM stands as far as his belief in our system goes and there is nothing that i or you or anybody can do about that. This is a free, democratic forum and everyone has a right to voice his or her opinion.

But what matters is the efforts that SBM is taking in order to bring about some improvement in some peoples life.

As far as me seeing, or not seeing anything wrong in his statement about or Dai and His Mansoos, like i said, there is nothing that anyone can do but condone it

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:10 am

Ahmed Bhai,
My apologies for questioning your faith. My intention was not that.

Kind request to everyone involved in this project to refrain from using it as a propaganda platform to hurl abuse to our Dai(tus) & his mansoos. By helping mumineen nobody gets the right to abuse their spiritual father. Please stick to your purpose of help & not using it as a propaganda tool for reform & abuse.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:49 am

Salaam Alaikum to all.
Dear readers.
A lot of activity has been going on the forum for the past fortnight.We now have got everybody from various backgrounds.It is very important to know that we all share the same culture and religion and yes we do have a few differences. I have always have had faith in the goodness of human kindness and All on the forum have the soft heartedness of the Bohras.
People have posted comments stating that providing help without raza is sin. Providing help from a progressive's money is bad,etc. Dear readers, I am here in no way to ridicule the dai or his nizaam ,his system. I am just trying to get a few people enough bread to eat. I have supported the Thali system . But frends that is not enough. I myself have heard Our dai saying that take care of your neighbours , I swear I have heard him say that share your meals with your neighbour and if the boti is less than atleast send your neighbours the "sarwo", (gravy). I have heard this on one of his relays to our masjid.
The reality is that poverty does exist and let us not argue on the degree of poverty in our community. It is very difficult for a child to fathom the ridicule he faces at school because of a shabby uniform.
Dear muslim brothers.We all Belive in in tawheed. Please be generous towards your fellow muslim , your fellow human. We do need money and because of so much of investigation going on, I cannot reveal to you the identity of the receivers. The few who have donated have also requested that the name should not be revealed. Ahmed bhai is going to post the hisaab any way.
I cannot reveal the pai to pai hisaaab, But I swear in the name of Allah, that no money has been used for me or my familys personal use, We have put a lot of funds ourselves and are using it for the benefit of the poor.

I did not want to disclose this. But circumstances have made me to reveal that there is an old lady in Ahmedabad .Living in one of the Bohra societies and her 3 daughters are working as dancers in the Gulf. They are ofcourse involved in prostitution.This is the sorry state of affairs. This is what poverty leads to. Let us stop another family from doing such a thing. Let us unite for a good cause,let us unite for the goodness of human nature..
Trust me enough. Iam a sinfull person. But I swear on my dead mother that the money donated is in no way misused.
JAK
Bohraji.

mumtaznagori

Unread post by mumtaznagori » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 am

Mr SBM ! you wrote that :
My dear , I have not quoted that :
these people are poor and suffering it is because they deserve it because they do not follow Syedna's command.
I said :
Why they are living in slums ?

Allah ki Kitaab Quran sharif ki rozana tilawat karte hai ?
Allah ke Rasul (saw) ke farmaan ki taameel karte hai ?
Allah ka mahina - Ramazaan mein roze rakhte hai ?
Haram cheej jaise tambaku ,cigarette , sharaab jaisi aadate nahi hai ?

Mere bhai SBM, Syedna saheb ka naam kyo lete ho ? Unhone aapka kya nuqsaan kiyahai ? Syedna saheb is world known spiritual leader of Dawoodi Bohra Jamaat ,
Kya Syedna saheb jaisi tehzeeb, ruhaniyat, akhlaaq, riyazat , ilm aur amal tumhare aamaal mein hai ?
He is high and above .

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 am

Dear All
If any one wants to feed any other person from his own pocket and from his own wish then i feel its Noble Cause.
It not need any permission from anyone as if you ask to your elder they will never say no to feed poor people.
When you through your Half Roti, A Piece of Bread or Extra Gravy.....just think that some people sleep without any intake so you can forward that to the people who didn't had their meal.
Just be hungry for one day than you will realize the importance of any kind of food. So please if you can't donate don't criticize and if you want to donate here we have some Members who are helping others, There is no fence or Bars who stop a person to help any other person. Being human its your moral duty to take care of your neighbor and needy person.
I know some people gives on regular basis but some never think of this............so specially this message is for those people who never contributed as Ramzaan is on Head and people wants to put there name in Good Books of Allah so Mowasaat is the best way to wash your all previous Sins. Just Donate it and Feel Better. Teepa Teepa Karke hi Samandar Bharta hai........Your One rupee is as important as others 1000 rupees.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 am

I SECOND WARRIOR72 FOR THE ABOVE POST. RAMADAN IN UPON US AND THOSE PEOPLE NEED HELP. REMEMBER WE ARE NOT THE ONES WHO ARE PROVIDING WE ARE THE MEANS OF ALLAH. ALLAH IS USING US TO HELP THOSE AND IF WE FAIL IN OUR DUTY WE WOULD HAVE TO ANSWER TO ALLAH FOR FAILING HIM
PLEASE CONTRIBUTE GENEROUSLY AND SOON AS WE NEED TO SEND THE MONEY FOR PURCHASE AND DISTRIBUTE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
MAY ALLAH REWARD ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TO HELP AND MAY ALLAH SHOW THE LIGHT AND GUIDE THOSE WHO ARE STANDING ON THE SIDELINE

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 am

Yes Mr Mumtaznagoori Not only I have studied the reasons for poverty but I was the victim of that, and let me tell you why I blamed Kothar
when I was going thru poverty and looking for help from Kothari I got NONE and my mother paid with her life because his appointed people could care less. When I was looking for help from Non Bohra organizations I was told that your Mullaji is giving a lot of money so why you want to come to us (Kothar is good only in doing PR and not helping) Example for Kothari generosity was Taheri Scholarship which used to give out only Rs. 5.00 per month and that you had to go every month to their Abdul Rehman St address and you were treated like beggars while DBFB and Young Muslim Trust-Anjuman e Islam and many others were giving more than Rs 75.00 per month and they used to give all lump sum in very discreet manner for the entire education cycle and not just for 6 months like Taheri Scholarship and Saifee and Lukmani High Schools did
Many Bohra Trust like Maskati-Adamjee Peerbhai-Dholkawala used to take care of many Bohras but Kothari Goons YES KOTHARI GOONS Shut them down because they took control and liquidated them.
SO WHEN I AM POSTING I AM POSTING WITH EXPERIENCE AND NOT JUST HOT AIR
ALL THOSE WHO TALK ABOUT KOTHAR HELPING CAN NOT LIST ONE ORGANIZATION WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS WHERE POOR CAN GET HELP WITHOUT HUMILIATION

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 am

mumtaz bhai hamari darmiyan kafi Moula TUS key manney wale hein jo namaz bhi nahi partey, rozey nahi rakhte,sharab bade shauq se petey hein and badi shaan se Mehloon mein rehtey hein.
so you think Allah is punishing those poor mumineens but as I have noticed that the rich in our community are the one who do not follow the things you wrote but it is poor who do most of the things,
When was the last time you saw any rich Mumin standing on the road for our Shafiq Bawa TUS deedar, when was the last time you saw Rich people from our quom standing with folded hands on the street to do deedar of Syedi Wa Maulai Muffadal BS TUS
Bhai remember it is Poor in our community who have more love and affection for our Shafiq Bawa TUS and his Syedi wa Muali Muffadal BS while Rich get away with everything. have you seen any Shezaadas attending a Ziyafat by a poor Mumin, did any poor Mumin ever get title of Shaikh but these poor mumins do not care for these because their love eternal I am an so called Abde but some of the discussion on this forum has opened my eyes a little.May Allah give our Shafiq Bawa TUS and his Mansoos Syedi Wa Moulai Muffadal BS TUS a long life ta Qayamat so they can improve our conditions and no more mumin will stay hungry or thirsty and live in better places

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Bohraji, I have sent a PM to you, please check and reply in PM.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Brothers I feel we can all improve this system by running a parallel food bank .We can setup shop in other towns. Ehdhi Foundation was created by a selfless ,poor and humanitarian muslim . We have to follow in his footsteps. These poor people can use all the help. Most of the readers on this site can give into this fund.

I usually pay my Silafitra in three places. I will match whatever I send Ehdhi Foundation. I will need paypal info.Bhoraji ,brother,you have won my heart.Allah give you peace and serenity.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:44 am

seeker110 wrote:Brothers I feel we can all improve this system by running a parallel food bank .We can setup shop in other towns. Ehdhi Foundation was created by a selfless ,poor and humanitarian muslim . We have to follow in his footsteps. These poor people can use all the help. Most of the readers on this site can give into this fund.

I usually pay my Silafitra in three places. I will match whatever I send Ehdhi Foundation. I will need paypal info.Bhoraji ,brother,you have won my heart.Allah give you peace and serenity.
You have got a wonderfull Idea.
I have been telling this to the other donors on the forum to do the same thing.
Please start doing it at your level. Start by helping one person,one family at a time. Inshallah things will work out. A young member from the forum, living in Ahmedabad has started doing the same. He is contributing RS 300 every month and helped an old man jsut a few days back. Inshallah in a few months he will be encouraged to add more of his friends.You can do the same thing. This same young gentleman was openly unsupported on the forum earlier, but then he visited the places I told him to and he realised.
Remeber one person at a time.
Best of Luck,
Bohraji

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:36 am

Hello all,

As promised, we have put down the list of all donations recieved.

In terms of INR, we have recieved Rs, 40,300/-
Of these, one member will be putting in a cheque of Rs. 2000/- tonight and another member has pledged Rs. 2500/- but this money has not yet been recieved due to reasons unknown.
Thus, in INR, the total contribution should, after tonight, stand at Rs. 42,300/ and hopefully at Rs. 45,300/- after the money promised by the 2nd member comes in

Donations recieved through Paypal are a whopping USD 1500/-
One member in particular, when he noticed the target was falling short of USD 75 from USD 1000/- not only pledged the amount but managed to bring in an aditional USD 500/-. Believe me when i tell you this, you will all be shocked when you hear who this member is, but as everyone has requested anonimity, we will keep it that way.

There is yet another member who is not contributing to the cause directly, but is personally, directly, helping out the poor in Ahemdabad in his own way, and we salute his efforts too. This member is still very young and is probably not earning a lot, but is still making sacrifices in his lifestyle to help, one less fortunate

But, and this is the most important part, the money has been recieved in almost equal measures from both the Abde and the Reformist camps.

This only goes to show that, charity does not recognise creed, caste, religion or ideologies.

Imagine that if through this topic, on a site as this, Abde's and Reformists have come together, all i can say then, is that there is still hope.

Ramazan will be upon us in another 2 day. All i can say is that now is the time to help, if you havent yet.

Believe us, even just Rs. 100/- will atleast buy a packet of oil and 1kg of sugar for a poor family.

In the words of Mariah Carey
" There's a hero If you look inside your heart You don't have to be afraid Of what you are"

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:59 am

Bhai Ahmedplumber
this is wonderful, Bohraji Bhai- Mustafanalwala need lot of credit for starting something wonderful and helping people. With the wasila of our shafiq bawa TUS and the mubarak mahina of Ramzan, Allah will reward you and your family and friends for thinking of helping people.
I have been also paying attention by Br SBM who has been bringing this topic and hope Allah also rewards him for his work and I pray that Allah open his heart to love our shafiq Bawa TUS and Mansoos Syedi wa Mulai Muffadal BS TUS. even some of the people are negative but it is wonderful thing than in short time you were able to raise more than ONE LAKH rupees to help. Allah with the wasila of our shafiq bawa TUS and his Mansoos TUS reward all of you for the work you are doing Ramazan Muabarak and Dua maa Yaad

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 am

Imagine that if through this topic, on a site as this, Abde's and Reformists have come together, all i can say then, is that there is still hope.
Br Ahmedplumber
very well said, recently a news flashed that finally India and Pakistan agreed to open Cricket series and with this Inshallah we can find common ground to work
You-Br Bohraji-Br Nalwala-Hussain_KSA do deserve not only our thanks but May Allah reward all of you for the wonderful and difficult work you have been doing
It is always easy to part with money but it is much more difficult to execute the actual work which you-Bohraji and Nalwala have been doing.
Br Abde53- I do have love for Syedna and his Mansoos, it is the bureaucratic and corrupt Kothar, I have problem but that is not what we are talking
ONCE AGAIN I WILL REPEAT MAY ALLAH REWARD ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TO HELP PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR CONTRIBUTION FURTHER IN THIS HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN
MAY ALLAH OPEN THE HEARTS AND WALLETS OF THOSE WHO ARE STILL ON SIDELINE AND HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED
MAY ALLAH GUIDE THOSE WHO JUST CREATE A FITNA AND CRITICIZE THE EFFORTS

AND FINALLY THANK YOU ADMINISTRATION FOR GIVING US THE SPACE-TIME AND UNDERSTANDING FOR STARTING THIS PROJECT
WITHOUT THIS FORUM AND HELP WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BRING PEOPLE OF CONSCIOUS FROM BOTH SIDE OF SPECTRUM TOGETHER FOR A NOBLE CAUSE AND BRINGING TO LIGHT POVERTY AMONGST US TO THE FOREFRONT
PLEASE MAKE THIS EFFORT YEAR ROUND AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
Ramdan Kareem

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:44 am

Abde53 bhai,

thank you for your kind words, but we cannot take any credit for this at all.

All credit for this noble endeavour goes to you and people from both sides.

What was heartening to see is that while Bohraji opened a lot of eyes, a lot of people, including some very hard core orthrodox participants from our side opened up their hearts and contributed whatever they could. And believe us when we tell you, even the Rs. 300 that one of us, a youngster, is giving, it is enough to buy basic ration for atleast 1 month.

We have not done anything except kept track of figures and send out an appeal now and then. it is you and the other members on this site who have made it all possible
Last edited by ahmedplumber on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:44 am

abde53 wrote:Bhai Ahmedplumber
this is wonderful, Bohraji Bhai- Mustafanalwala need lot of credit for starting something wonderful and helping people. With the wasila of our shafiq bawa TUS and the mubarak mahina of Ramzan, Allah will reward you and your family and friends for thinking of helping people.
I have been also paying attention by Br SBM who has been bringing this topic and hope Allah also rewards him for his work and I pray that Allah open his heart to love our shafiq Bawa TUS and Mansoos Syedi wa Mulai Muffadal BS TUS. even some of the people are negative but it is wonderful thing than in short time you were able to raise more than ONE LAKH rupees to help. Allah with the wasila of our shafiq bawa TUS and his Mansoos TUS reward all of you for the work you are doing Ramazan Muabarak and Dua maa Yaad

Aameen