reforms in progressive movement

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Rabeha Solar

reforms in progressive movement

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:15 am

after a blasting open up of dark secrets in progressive movement it is evident on warrior72 testimony that every thing is not good with progressive bohras, they threaten to kill and boycot there own members if they refuse to join protests against dawoodi bohras.

so now its high time for progressive to start a movement to bring reforms in progressive dawoodi bohra it self.

thus this site shud be named as " reform in progressive movement"

:mrgreen:

mnoorani

Re: reforms in progressive movement

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 am

Solar,
You are not allowed to post anything without permission.Amil Saab should be told and things discussed.Raza should be then obtained for any postings as that is the wish of mola.our sole purpose in life is to make mola happy.To make mola happy we need his raza for suggestions being made to the progressives.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:04 am

Rabeha Heater
After Mazoon saheb creates a new jamaat then definitely Progressive may consider creating a new reform movement see progressives get a cue from Kothar

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 am

Only Mola and his children are important.
Mazoon has no value and he can be beaten by any Shahzaada as the right of being the son of Dai.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:00 pm

So what about the age of Tyre Saifu when Burhan was Mazoon?? Why was he important then?? May be he was heir apparent??

Why in the messaq there is mention of three Rutbas - Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir ......

Burhani Sons do not want to share the power and money with Burhani Bros .......... as simple as that.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 pm

stick to the topic and start a reform movement in reformist itself.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:43 am

you idiot JC have you not heard about Zahir Batin controversy, There the shazaadi states on tape that Only dai is important, Mazun and Mukasir are different in Haqiqat. This is why the previous Mukasir owned Liquor business of Ambassador Hotel and this is why the present Mazun was in the swimming pool with Nafisa Ali.Those pictures were in magazines.
You can googlr Zahir Batin and read and hear all.
Admin should provide links.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:04 am

MNoorani a.k.a. Badrijanab a.k.a Doctor a.k.a. Mubarak,

Aapke bhaiyyon ne aapko phir dhokha de diya he.

Enough of your circus act. Now go back to the cage. Shooooo.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 am

We are the animals and MOLA has the whip.He is the circus master.
Why are you jealous.We are the clowns and our job is for the entertainment of Mola's children.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 am

Mola is great and he is very unbiased.the very fact that he has put Mazun at the mockery of his sons shows that My Mola is a wise man.If the MAzun is wrong then he will be punished by his own nephews to get him humbled.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:57 am

mnoorani wrote:Mola is great and he is very unbiased.the very fact that he has put Mazun at the mockery of his sons shows that My Mola is a wise man.If the MAzun is wrong then he will be punished by his own nephews to get him humbled.
zulfiqar failed to win with logic, so now he is playing kiddish games :mrgreen:

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 am

Rabeha Solar wrote: zulfiqar failed to win with logic, so now he is playing kiddish games :mrgreen:
All DBs on this forum,

Caution you all to be careful of this Solar activity.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:21 am

progticide wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote: zulfiqar failed to win with logic, so now he is playing kiddish games :mrgreen:
All DBs on this forum,

Caution you all to be careful of this Solar activity.
Really?
How did you pick up that he was someone to be careful of. Posts look quite normal?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 am

To all the dawoodi Bohras.
if you are here with the raza of Mola then you do not have to worry about any postings.
But if you are here without any Raza then you are in real trouble,Very soon you will loose everything and you will be one of poor people of our community.You know that the poor in our community are of no use to Mola ,so you will treated like The bhangis.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:40 am

mnoorani wrote:To all the dawoodi Bohras.
if you are here with the raza of Mola then you do not have to worry about any postings.
But if you are here without any Raza then you are in real trouble,Very soon you will loose everything and you will be one of poor people of our community.You know that the poor in our community are of no use to Mola ,so you will treated like The bhangis.

Bhangis atleast were the children of God.

you on the other hand, are the offspring of a jackal. Capiche?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:01 am

Just like Warrior 72, mnoorani may be a mole from Kothari side to divert the attention about "POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD" exposed by Bohraji. That scheme was working very well and many well wishers from both side of spectrum had been participating with their heart and soul and their only purpose was to help people in need regardless of their allegiance. This became a sour point for Kothar because on this forum it was shown how Kothari Goons are enjoying Ziyaafaats while poor die hard ortho mumins had difficult time right under another Dai's dargah. They planted Dawoodi52, Rabeha Solar to discredit but miserable failed as we exposed that Rabeha is a lier.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:01 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:I knew this barking dog will soon bark again, any ways have u booked ur tickets? do let me know when is ur plan landing in India, see u soon in Ahmedabad. :mrgreen:
August 23,2012 Can you send me the information about you now.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:03 am

SBM wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote:I knew this barking dog will soon bark again, any ways have u booked ur tickets? do let me know when is ur plan landing in India, see u soon in Ahmedabad. :mrgreen:
August 23,2012 Can you send me the information about you now.
u dont need my info, just PM me here and i will greet u with proper welcome salutation.:D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:04 am

Why are you scared to give your information in public. You have Burhani Guards to protect you and beat me like they did with Mazoon in Surat and with Shakir of Zahir-Batin in Mumbai

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 am

SBM wrote:Why are you scared to give your information in public. You have Burhani Guards to protect you and beat me like they did with Mazoon in Surat and with Shakir of Zahir-Batin in Mumbai
i am not affraid of you or even your neighbor (your real father) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....just let me know when u are in Ahmedabad, u will realize how easy it is to bark on internet and what it takes to be in real life.

*hope admin will not ban me before 23rd of augast *ROFL*
Last edited by Rabeha Solar on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 am

So you plan to have your Burhani Goondas ready to beat me up like they did with Ashgarali Engineer.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:08 am

SBM wrote:So you plan to have your Burhani Goondas ready to beat me up like they did with Ashgarali Engineer.
do we need goondas to kill cockroaches? i dont think so

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 am

do we need goondas to kill cockroaches? i dont think so
So you will bring the Shabbab to take care of it right... since as per your logic if I am a cocroach then Burhani Guards are Goondas :mrgreen:

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Rabeha Solar wrote:
SBM wrote:Why are you scared to give your information in public. You have Burhani Guards to protect you and beat me like they did with Mazoon in Surat and with Shakir of Zahir-Batin in Mumbai
i am not affraid of you or even your neighbor (your real father) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....just let me know when u are in Ahmedabad, u will realize how easy it is to bark on internet and what it takes to be in real life.

*hope admin will not ban me before 23rd of augast *ROFL*
Rabeha, Why are you making such comments.There is so much "Pass it on " going on in Saifee mahal read a few examples below.
We are all humans and we cannot oint fingers at others.

1. Mazun's eldest daughter Safia was married to MUFFY MOLA but ultimately divorced after some time. (Wonder how the ghaib na jankar didnt get the ilhm that his own son's marriage is going to fail).

2. Mazun's another daughter Taiyyaba is married to the dai's son Qusai (she is the 2nd wife).

3. Mazun's another daughter is married to MUFFY MOLA'S

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 am

mr. mnoorani who the hell are you
are you an Abde , proggies or any other divison from DB :?:

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:44 am

You idiot ,your surname is name of dirty desease.
I will not tolerate you mixing my name with progressive, Women have been beaten up mercilessly by the ghulam of Mola. So imagine what we will do to you.For proof,look at the video below.Thanks too much to Rabeha Solar.He has provided a link to you tube withs so many of such videos. Rabeha is the true Ashiq of Mola. He is very clever. Rabeha has led us to more such videos thatwe did not know existed.
MOLA IS VERY POWERFULL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY4y2WKG ... re=related

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:55 am

mnoorani wrote:I will not tolerate you mixing my name with progressive
Moron you are forcing us (Abde) to join ur name to either side....
mnoorani wrote: So imagine what we will do to you.
I dnt want to watch that video coz i am the true follower of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb TUS

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 am

Mola is mentioned in that video and you are a munafiq.Only a muddai refuses to be joined with MOLA,
If we love mola we should see the video.It is warning to those who oppose Mola.
You VDS you are gandi bimari.