if you have money you should help

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Rabeha Solar

if you have money you should help

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:43 am

bohraji, it is good that u want to help people and u are doing efforts for it, but I would like to draw a clear line over here.

first of all if u are claiming momeenin are not getting any help from huzur ala(tus) then you must give time and inquire in different cities how much help syedna(tus) is doing, then u can be honest to your self.

secondly, if u are helping people from your own pocket and if u have aqida on syedna(tus) then it is okay, but if u are collecting money from enemies of huzur(tus) then u must avoid it, coz if u are keeping people in dark about it, u are doing a great sin. and if some people are okay with it, then u can carry on with it.

thirdly, in dawat it is a rasam of taking raza and permission of haq naa dai or his representative, even if u are doing some noble work, u shud seek permission, and then move ahead with your operation.( I am sure u are aware no shohda in karbala went for jihad untill they took permission from aqa hussain(s)).

zulfikar123

Re: if you have money you should help

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:06 am

Raheba Solar,

Did you take the permission from Haq Na Saheb or his representative before posting on this forum? Otherwise you are xommitting a great sin...

zulfikar123

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 am

Relax D52,

I was just making brother RS aware. I dont want the fellow momineen to commit these kind of grave sins..

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:15 am

zulfikar123 wrote:Raheba Solar,

Did you take the permission from Haq Na Saheb or his representative before posting on this forum? Otherwise you are xommitting a great sin...
yes my local amil knows I am visiting this website.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:bohraji, it is good that u want to help people and u are doing efforts for it, but I would like to draw a clear line over here.

first of all if u are claiming momeenin are not getting any help from huzur ala(tus) then you must give time and inquire in different cities how much help syedna(tus) is doing, then u can be honest to your self.

secondly, if u are helping people from your own pocket and if u have aqida on syedna(tus) then it is okay, but if u are collecting money from enemies of huzur(tus) then u must avoid it, coz if u are keeping people in dark about it, u are doing a great sin. and if some people are okay with it, then u can carry on with it.

thirdly, in dawat it is a rasam of taking raza and permission of haq naa dai or his representative, even if u are doing some noble work, u shud seek permission, and then move ahead with your operation.( I am sure u are aware no shohda in karbala went for jihad untill they took permission from aqa hussain(s)).
You are so right. We have to ask raza.Raza is very important in life.
With raza you can do anything.With Raza the brother of sayedna can open up Ambassador Hotel and sell liquor.With raza the shazada living in saifee Mahal can offer interest like he did in Bombay paints.With Raza the dead body of a woman can be removed from a grave and the clothes can be torn off.Like in the case of the Peerbhai lady.
With Raza we have to stay behind and allow our mola to go in a police van.It was so gracious of mola to give us the sharaf of facing the onslaught of sunni muslims.Mola did this so we could get sawaab of shahdat.If mola wanted he too could have remained ,but no, he wanted the barakaat of being hurt to be fallen onto normal mumins.If we have raza then we can fecilitate Modi.It is the reham dilli of our mola that he shook blood covered hands of butcher of gujarat.Mola can make good of bad things .This is power of raza.
So all those who are make donations.take raza

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 am

Yes Raza is very important, specially when it is achieved by fat money salaams. More the money in salaam, more the barakaat in raza.

With raza; Amil of Kothari Inc can commit financial embezzlement and not get caught, see power of raza !!

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:30 am

u get raza when u just do salaam?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:54 am

Solar, You should not worry and should not make reply to such people.
They do not realise that the amount we pay to mola is insignificant.They do not know that we can create jungle me mangal for the pleaseure of mola.This is nothing but jealousy.They cannot digests that children of our royal family end up in big colleges abroad where as the other mumins complete only 12th.They do not realise that Bohras are shopkeepers and for shopkeeping,training is provided from small age.
College is not needed for shopkeepers only for service people college is necessary.Our royal princes serve the mumins,they do not have shops .So foreign education is necessary for them.Our mola is rich mola.

Rabeha Solar wrote:u get raza when u just do salaam?

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:23 am

mnoorani wrote:Solar, You should not worry and should not make reply to such people.
They do not realise that the amount we pay to mola is insignificant.They do not know that we can create jungle me mangal for the pleaseure of mola.This is nothing but jealousy.They cannot digests that children of our royal family end up in big colleges abroad where as the other mumins complete only 12th.They do not realise that Bohras are shopkeepers and for shopkeeping,training is provided from small age.
College is not needed for shopkeepers only for service people college is necessary.Our royal princes serve the mumins,they do not have shops .So foreign education is necessary for them.Our mola is rich mola.

mnoorani your hypocrisy wont work on me.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:31 am

To Solar,
There is no hypocracy.There is only truth.If there is hypocracy then show me one lie in my sentences.
I will speak only the truth.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:52 am

Are you asking ? or Claiming ?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 am

Br Bohraji
To give zakat you do not need Raza of this and that. All you have to believe in oneness of AllahSWT and MuhammadSAW being last prophet.
Please lookup Qur'an Aya listing catogary of people qualified to receive yor Zakat and give it to them. You do not need RAZA of antibody. By knowing where your Zakat is going you will avoid misuse.
Wasalaam

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 am

In Bohra Quam,Raza is King!

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:47 am

mnoorani wrote:In Bohra Quam,Raza is King!
Mnoorani,
Maybe you made some spelling error. Let me help and correct.

"In Hindu Qaum, Raja is King".

I guess you wanted to mean that. Right?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:49 am

Sorry my friend.
I meant quam like in community.Yes My Mola is the king of hearts!!!

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 am

mnoorani wrote:Sorry my friend.
Ok,
But that we already know. "Sultan al Bohra" is one of the titles of Maula (TUS).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:32 am

mnoorani wrote:Sorry my friend.
in pack of cards after 52 comes Joker :P

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 am

SBM, your jealousy has no bounds.Here we have defied all the norms.After 52 comes AL MANSOOS.
He will be the richest Dai ever.My wish is to see his slippers fitted with Gold.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:15 am

mnoorani wrote:SBM, your jealousy has no bounds.Here we have defied all the norms.After 52 comes AL MANSOOS.
He will be the richest Dai ever.My wish is to see his slippers fitted with Gold.
MNoorani a.k.a. Mubarak,

Courtesy your brethren in reform.

Circus over. Get back into your cage before you get whipped on your balls. :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 am

Just like Warrior 72, mnoorani may be a mole from Kothari side to divert the attention about "POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD" exposed by Bohraji. That scheme was working very well and many well wishers from both side of spectrum had been participating with their heart and soul and their only purpose was to help people in need regardless of their allegiance. This became a sour point for Kothar because on this forum it was shown how Kothari Goons are enjoying Ziyaafaats while poor die hard ortho mumins had difficult time right under another Dai's dargah. They planted Dawoodi52, Rabeha Solar to discredit but miserable failed as we exposed that Rabeha is a lier.

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 am

SBM wrote:Just like Warrior 72, mnoorani may be a mole from Kothari side to divert the attention about "POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD" exposed by Bohraji. That scheme was working very well and many well wishers from both side of spectrum had been participating with their heart and soul and their only purpose was to help people in need regardless of their allegiance. This became a sour point for Kothar because on this forum it was shown how Kothari Goons are enjoying Ziyaafaats while poor die hard ortho mumins had difficult time right under another Dai's dargah. They planted Dawoodi52, Rabeha Solar to discredit but miserable failed as we exposed that Rabeha is a lier.

Still there are so many post left where you can copy paste this thread.....go ahead all the very best to your new cause

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:17 am

...go ahead all the very best to your new cause
Warrior72 That is not the new cause it was started by Bohraji and funded by many well wishers from your side too (of course I am talking about Ortho) but for you it may be a new cause since you and kothari goons have shunned and closed your eyes to the plight of mumineens and too busy kissing the arce of Na Mo and Zardari and arranging ziyaafats for sada bahar traveler Malik Ul Chuster

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:27 am

SBM wrote:
...go ahead all the very best to your new cause
Warrior72 That is not the new cause it was started by Bohraji and funded by many well wishers from your side too (of course I am talking about Ortho) but for you it may be a new cause since you and kothari goons have shunned and closed your eyes to the plight of mumineens and too busy kissing the arce of Na Mo and Zardari and arranging ziyaafats for sada bahar traveler Malik Ul Chuster

You are totally misunderstood your new cause which is against me and posting to all threads same thing about me.
And i am a reformist not Abde..... and you clear your identity first as you are telling you are Ejamat holder means Abde

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 am

And i am a reformist not Abde..... and you clear your identity first as you are telling you are Ejamat holder means Abde
You are an Abde in the skin of a Reformist like a fox in sheep's skin. As for me I never mentioned that I am a reformist or a die hard abde
I do not belong to any progressive movement but I an a 23/10 e jamaat member GET IT NOW

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:45 am

SBM wrote:
You are an Abde in the skin of a Reformist like a fox in sheep's skin. As for me I never mentioned that I am a reformist or a die hard abde
I do not belong to any progressive movement but I an a 23/10 e jamaat member GET IT NOW
In short this guy is worst of all forms, he is in most najis and haqeer form of cowardliness and hypocrisy.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:48 am

You rabeha,You do not realise what you speak!
Cowardliness is taqiya. We have to learn from Mola's action. Even mola had go in a police van after the lanat incidence.Thiat was not cowardness that was taqiyat.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 am

SBM wrote:
ok so sbm you are an E-Jamaat card holder ., and telling Warrior72 is like fox in sheep's skin and then what the hell you are doing here
not and abde but an E-jamaat card holder

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 am

^
Because I thought and still think that we can change a system by living within and not from outside.
In case if you did not notice, I have never used any abusive language for Syenda or Dawat the farthest I have gone is coining the word Kothari Goons and that is for Shezaadas and Sydenda's handlers

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:54 am

SBM wrote:^
Because I thought and still think that we can change a system by living within and not from outside.
In case if you did not notice, I have never used any abusive language for Syenda or Dawat the farthest I have gone is coining the word Kothari Goons and that is for Shezaadas and Sydenda's handlers
one more lie from this IDIOT, in day for 1000 times u accused syedna(tus) for supporting saukat sarkar(I dont know who the hell he is). and u accuse syedna(tus) for all corruption and wrong doings.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:21 am

mnoorani wrote:You rabeha,You do not realise what you speak!
Cowardliness is taqiya. We have to learn from Mola's action. Even mola had go in a police van after the lanat incidence.Thiat was not cowardness that was taqiyat.
Now you are getting really funny. You remind me of AZ more and more. So be careful, you might blow your cover. Have to be more subtle :mrgreen: :mrgreen: