bye to all :D

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Examiner

bye to all :D

Unread post by Examiner » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:24 am

BIsmillah alrahmanir rahim

First of salaam to all momeenin and lanat on al munafiqun, little background about me, my name is Huzaifa and I am 27 years old, working for a US company as a risk manager which deals in (gold,silver,diamonds,platinium and oil rigs) my job is to handle risk of investment, having said that I am almost free all day and I have lots of time to surf on internet.

Any ways u also know me as
Incredible
Labbaik ya Hussain
Hussaini
Ali rehbar
Rabeha solar
Trader
Examiner
Admin keep banning me so I had to make new ID.

Last 7 years of my life have went under strict learning of different religion and sects, so there is nothing surprising or new for me to know something about a sec or religion. And I can confidently say, that only bohras in world are so lucky to be guided and being on true path.

My point is, when I was posting with username Incredible, i was in a point of life when I was confused about the working of dawat, but Alhumdollillah by the will of GOD now I have understood the working of dawat and how nicely everything is tackle by his holiness dr syedna muhammed burhanuddin(tus).

The way syedna taher saifuddin(qr) tackle and fought 28 cases is a miracle in itself, he fought against the most powerful and rich people of his time and won, this is the biggest proof of him to be a DAI of Imam uz zamaan.

Dr syedna Muhammed(tus) have built lot many masjids, madressa,markaz,schools,hospitals and many more single handed.
I have posted few things againt syedna(tus) while I was unaware of actuality and truth (may Allah his Imam and his dai) forgive me for this.
My final conclusion is “ either u believe in it, or u don’t”
Either u enter in dawat or u just don’t, there is no third way.

Before admin ban me again for speaking truth and hammering hard on prog moment, I hope this message reach across the world and most importantly accorss the hearts.Ameen.

my contact email is zamzamcapitals@gmail.com :mrgreen:

Waaekhero daawana anil humdollillah rabil alamin.

anajmi

Re: bye to all :D

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 am

Oh My God!! Thank you so much. Your message has reached my heart and my heart has swollen with it. This message is more important to us than the message delivered 14 centuries ago because you had deliver it as 10 different people. And what a message!!! Our incredible Dai who keeps saying Labbaik Ya Hussain and pretends to be Hussaini is nothing more than a Trader.

And thank you for your email address. I can't wait to write to it.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 am

If you count syednas trustfulness by measuring syedna's achievements then let me tell you that israel becomes more truthful according to you , leave courts , israel has evinced united nations, USA , entire arab world and has progressed beyond leaps and bounds. But the fact remains that its the most evil entity on this earth. Similarly the Ummmayad govt during the time of Imams were also progressing and rich beyond any imagination , so wont you accept the truthfulness of the Ummayad govt too?
Infact your syednas power is akin to a tyrants power who has all tycoons, bureaucrats , courts under his pockets by sheer money power collected from gullible slaves (abdes).

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:49 am

Its really an irony of Muslim ummah that they cultivate hatred.

Whose Imaan was/is/will be more complete than Prophet Muhammad PBUH?

Did you ever heard or read anywhere that Prophet Muhammad hated anyone? Atleast I didnt hear or read.

What type of Islam people are following?

We should try to follow the best example i.e. Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

Mumin does not become mumin by labeling himself as mumin but by virtue of his character.

Again I would say, in my opinion a complete muslim is a blessing to his/her society.

May Allah show us Siraat-e-Mustaqeem and increase our level of Imaan.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Any ways u also know me as
Incredible
Labbaik ya Hussain
Hussaini
Ali rehbar
Rabeha solar
Trader
Examiner
Bheropiya in different uniforms like his Masters Kothari Goons :mrgreen:
BTW you did not fool any one by giving a fake e mail address to get their ID via their private e mail
You have to be real dumb to think that people are going to write on zamzamcapital instead of your real name so you can forward their email to your
Kothari Mossad to find out why they are visiting this website

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Examiner wrote:The way syedna taher saifuddin(qr) tackle and fought 28 cases is a miracle in itself, he fought against the most powerful and rich people of his time and won, this is the biggest proof of him to be a DAI of Imam uz zamaan.
Cant say about how many cases he won because atleast in the Chandabhai Galla case he "Miraclesly" lost but still took out a juloos of Fateh mubin and for which he was strictly warned and reprimanded by the court of law.

Regarding fighting and winning a case against "most powerful and rich people of his time" let me remind you that in the very recent past an ordinary member of parliament Subramaniam Swamy "fought and won" a very big case against "a very powerful and rich Minister of Telecommunications Mr.A.Raja who was a part of RULING Congress led UPA govt" and for which A.Raja and his mentor Mrs.Kanimozhi, the daughter of the then chief minister of Tamil Nadu were IMPRISONED.

So, if winning a case amounts to the dai being the rightful represantative of Imam-uz-zaman then Mr.Subramaniam Swamy should have now been alloted a plum post in an important ministry but sadly he is still an ordinary member of parliament !

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:00 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: Cant say about how many cases he won because atleast in the Chandabhai Galla case he "Miraclesly" lost but still took out a juloos of Fateh mubin and for which he was strictly warned and reprimanded by the court of law.
GM Bhai,

can you or any of the proggie member post the result of Chanda Bhai galla case. I have been to Chanda Bhai mazar many times and have seen Golak or charity box under Kothar management, If Syendna Taher Saifuddin(ra) lost the case then how is it still under Kothar.
By any chance if you go to any Mazar you will find that its written on the Golak that the offerings to this box belongs to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin 52nd Dail mutlak of Dawoodi bohra community.

Till the case file is posted which says Syedna Lost the case, i and others will presume that he won the case.

Examiner

Unread post by Examiner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:01 am

just few days back I was in mumbai and i went to chanda bhai shekh zyarat, still the same gollak with name of dai mutlaq is installed there.

so ghulam find some other people to buy ur story :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 am

I hope this message reach across the world and most importantly accorss the hearts.Ameen.
Do you know the meaning of World unless you are talking about your small Markaz in that case you to post it on Zeninfosys/Malumaat/Aburhani
as their world has shrunk since they put authentication
BTW you are not that smart (as some one who keeps changing his ids like Kothari Goons do) and I want your message across the heart
YES IT DID WHEN WE FOUND THAT YOU CAN NOT HELP POOR MUMINEEN OF AHMEDABAD AND TRIED TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM HELPING THEM YOUR MESSAGE IS YOU ARE A COLD HEARTED BRAIN DEAD AND A LIAR I am glad many sensible Orthos on this forum did not heed your message and joined in helping the Poor Mumineen everywhere and will continue doing so despite the efforts to deny poverty among Bohras by people like you hypocrites like Adam-Progticide and Profstian
BUT BEST OF ALL YOU SAID BYE TO ALL SO WHY ARE YOU HERE? can not get away from this mighty Forum can you?

Examiner

Unread post by Examiner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:51 am

SBM wrote:
I hope this message reach across the world and most importantly accorss the hearts.Ameen.
Do you know the meaning of World unless you are talking about your small Markaz in that case you to post it on Zeninfosys/Malumaat/Aburhani
as their world has shrunk since they put authentication
BTW you are not that smart (as some one who keeps changing his ids like Kothari Goons do) and I want your message across the heart
YES IT DID WHEN WE FOUND THAT YOU CAN NOT HELP POOR MUMINEEN OF AHMEDABAD AND TRIED TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM HELPING THEM YOUR MESSAGE IS YOU ARE A COLD HEARTED BRAIN DEAD AND A LIAR I am glad many sensible Orthos on this forum did not heed your message and joined in helping the Poor Mumineen everywhere and will continue doing so despite the efforts to deny poverty among Bohras by people like you hypocrites like Adam-Progticide and Profstian
BUT BEST OF ALL YOU SAID BYE TO ALL SO WHY ARE YOU HERE? can not get away from this mighty Forum can you?
I was waiting for some moronic reply from your side, when u visit ahmedabad, enquire about VATWA and ask how many building are built there, and how many flats do dubaiwala(surname) holds.which are given to needy momeen.

we bohras dont believe in boasting our small deeds, but just coz u are talking shiiit, i had to reply :wink: now go and smoke bidis with ur miya bhai mates hahahaha

Examiner

Unread post by Examiner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 am

I am here coz i got some PMS stating me to stay here and kick ur asses.... :mrgreen:

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/10477/20120722-ciwt-44kb

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Examiner wrote:I am here coz i got some PMS stating me to stay here and kick ur asses.... :mrgreen:

Once again another Lie. You mentioned some PMS but only showed one and how do one knows that you did not use one of your own IDS to send yourself the PM :mrgreen: and that PM was sent on Saturday which is yesterday. Your original post was timed at 2.24 AM and your PM came at 9.14 AM on the same day just wonder so your PM came before you posted Good Bye before anyone knew you are saying good bye.Must be from Kothari Goons who knew about your disappearing act.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 pm

and how do one knows that you did not use one of your own IDS to send yourself the PM
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Examiner

Unread post by Examiner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:52 pm

SBM wrote:
Examiner wrote:I am here coz i got some PMS stating me to stay here and kick ur asses.... :mrgreen:

Once again another Lie. You mentioned some PMS but only showed one and how do one knows that you did not use one of your own IDS to send yourself the PM :mrgreen: and that PM was sent on Saturday which is yesterday. Your original post was timed at 2.24 AM and your PM came at 9.14 AM on the same day just wonder so your PM came before you posted Good Bye before anyone knew you are saying good bye.Must be from Kothari Goons who knew about your disappearing act.
one thing is sure either u were born defective , or ur birth was some serious mistake by ur parents.... :mrgreen:

Examiner

Unread post by Examiner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 pm

or too much bidis have ruined ur brain hahahaha

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Examiner wrote:or too much bidis have ruined ur brain hahahaha
It looks like your abde friends seated next to your masalla gave you an overdose of goa/manikchand gutka during the interval after maghrib namaz which has ruined your brain instead or is it those extra pegs gulped at Sheikh Shaukat Sarkar's hotel at bandra ? Or do you buy your stuff from the wine shops which are kothar's tenants at colaba ?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:59 pm

BIsmillah alrahmanir rahim

First of salaam to all momeenin and lanat on al munafiqun, little background about me, my name is Huzaifa and I am 27 years old, working for a US company as a risk manager which deals in (gold,silver,diamonds,platinium and oil rigs) my job is to handle risk of investment, having said that I am almost free all day and I have lots of time to surf on internet.
Hmmmm.
A self-proclaimed risk manager who has time all day to surf the net? I highly doubt you have the intelligence for asset and risk management.
You can't correctly conjugate the idafa construction from Arabic to English. In fact, you can't even write in proper English.
And you post some inane content about how you've reached enlightenment, and you're free all day blah blah?

You're free to surf the net all day because it doesn't take very long to mop and clean bathrooms and toilets.
After that, you can use your company's resources for your self-aggrandizement.

salim

Unread post by salim » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:02 am

Huzefa Ali - lives in Surat not in US.

He does some work for US at night (night time india), so he gets free time at day.

He mostly works as an Forex agent.

Is dollar price going to go up or down?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:38 am

First of salaam to all momeenin and lanat on al munafiqun, little background about me, my name is Huzaifa and I am 27 years old, working for a US company as a risk manager which deals in (gold,silver,diamonds,platinium and oil rigs) my job is to handle risk of investment,
SO YOU MUST BE WORKING FOR KOTHARI GOONS ALBEIT SHEZAADAS TO HELP THEM CONCEAL THEIR ILL GOTTEN WEALTH FROM GULLIBLE ABDES :lol: