DB-A Personality Cult with Sinister Mind Control

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: DB-A Personality Cult with Sinister Mind Control

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 am

israfild,

I have to clarify, that Aarif's response is not to you but to me for what I posted in response to your post. This is what he says about your post
Going by that the above post makes sense.

But when he says
But your post still does not make any sense.
He is referring to my post and not to yours.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:26 am

Now back to the discussion:
1.) I have not said in the quote above or any of my quotes that i am refering to the Quran / Hadis for Sahib-Uz-Zamaan. If you read my post (i have quoted above), I have referred to the particular sects only no need for your to repeat without reason.
Good. A cornerstone of shia belief has no basis in the Quran.
2.) As for your other question. Tell me one thing, have you really seen Allah? how do you know he exists and that Quran is the word of Allah? Why do you believe in Him. I am sure you will have lots of reasons to do so. Similarly, i have my reasons on believing that they do not have answers to all questions. Ii might not want to waste my time and money and energy over something i already know by reason.
So your answer is that you have never received any answers to unanswerable questions from these people but it is only your belief that you will. And you are comparing your faith in these people with my faith in Allah right? Are you suggesting that having faith in these people is the same as having faith in Allah? Are you saying that these people are the same as Allah?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 am

anajmi wrote:
So your answer is that you have never received any answers to unanswerable questions from these people but it is only your belief that you will. And you are comparing your faith in these people with my faith in Allah right? Are you suggesting that having faith in these people is the same as having faith in Allah? Are you saying that these people are the same as Allah?
Donkeys have eyes. You have eyes.
Donkeys have legs. You have legs.
Donkey have ears. You have those too.

Are you saying that these people are the same as ...? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:33 am

Yes. That is exactly what I am saying. You are a donkey. :wink:

israfild

Unread post by israfild » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:45 am

anajmi wrote:
Good. A cornerstone of shia belief has no basis in the Quran.
What i mean was that i cannot provide references as i do not remember them. There are several references in the Quran that refer to the succession of Imams, About the true successor after Rasulallah (SAW) being Maula Ali (AS) etc. Will try to provide the same as soon as can be with relevant arguments, but cannot commit on time.
My argument was just an example and not be taken literally. I am sure you understand that.

I have posted this earlier also and repeat it here:
My belief is that i will not get answers to all questions that anybody can come up with from a Dai.
I believe so through logical reasoning (as per my earlier post) and do not feel the need to waste my time, effort, money in testing it.

When you have faith in a Dai, you believe that he conveys the message of Allah in the way it was supposed to, nothing more. Remember, A Dai (as per my reasons given earlier) is not a Masoom and may make a mistake so you should at times cross check his teachings / instruction with books & hadis from the earlier Dais and Imams & The Quran. These should not have changed from the time of Rasulallah (SAW). If they do, then there has been an addition to the religion which is completely unacceptable.

I hope i have clarified myself.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 am

Dear Arif,

Assalamulaikum,

1.) At one point you say that the last Imam (AS) was a 2 year old boy and had no intelligence to establish the Dawat in which Bohras have faith, and in the very next statement you feel bad about an (imaginary) insult that i have done to the Imams (AS). I request you to please clarify your stand so that my arguments are more relevant.

2.) I say Imaginary because there is no reason for you to say that i have insulted any of the Imams (AS). You are just alleging me of something that i have never done and will never do. If you read my posts in context, i am sure you will find that i have utmost respect to all of the Imams (AS) and Dais (TUS) that we refer to.

3.) I think, the insult to the Imams (AS) is what your above post is doing. The reason i say this is as follows:

Shias (DBs, 12ers, Khojas etc) believe that the Imams (AS) were from the same Noor as that of Rasoolallah (SAW). This Noor has the knowledge of the Quran. Now, as per Allah, The Quran has all the knowledge till Qayamah, Therefore, the Imams (AS) also have all the knowledge that The Quran has.

Going by the above, the Imam, no matter what his age is, has the complete knowledge of The Quran. So, logically, this 2 year old boy (AS) has all the knowledge that a full grown up Imam has.

To discuss this any further, i will need to know what your stand is regarding the succession of Imams. Do you believe them to be the true successors after Rasoolallah (SAW) or not.

Let us make this a positive and constructive discussion rather than alleging without reason.

Awaiting your stand.
Br. israfild,

Please note that my response was to Anajmi's post and not yours. Sorry if it came out that way.

israfild

Unread post by israfild » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:56 am

Aarif wrote:
Br. israfild,

Please note that my response was to Anajmi's post and not yours. Sorry if it came out that way.

No probs bro..

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed May 04, 2011 7:02 am

Though the fact remains that this is a Sinister Mind Control Cult, there is a silver lining to the dark cloud. Almost 75% of those born as bohras have freed themselves from the rapacious masters of this cult in the last half century. This gives a lot of hope about the next generation. The internet with its untrammeled access to the youngsters is doing a yeoman service.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed May 04, 2011 10:36 am

Smart wrote:Though the fact remains that this is a Sinister Mind Control Cult, there is a silver lining to the dark cloud. Almost 75% of those born as bohras have freed themselves from the rapacious masters of this cult in the last half century. This gives a lot of hope about the next generation. The internet with its untrammeled access to the youngsters is doing a yeoman service.
There is delusion, and then there is delusion. (75% :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 05, 2011 2:00 am

If this is delusion, counter it with facts! Green faced retort doesn't work here.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:13 pm

@profastian,
Been waiting for almost 6 months now for you to counter my reasoning with facts. What happened? Any other abde willing to take up the cudgels on his behalf?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:02 am

Smart wrote:@profastian,
Been waiting for almost 6 months now for you to counter my reasoning with facts. What happened? Any other abde willing to take up the cudgels on his behalf?
I am also waiting for last 2 months for you to respond

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&start=30

i have reproduced the post over here, you can continue here or if you wish you can continue in the original thread
You dont sound that young to enjoy this kind of trivial discussion, nevertheless
Smart wrote: @Aqs, You have been continually mentioning about one million strong community. Any validation for that figure?
What kind of validation will satisfy you
The notion is that the card holding bohras are only about half a million.
Source of this
Also as I had pointed out in other threads, almost 75% of bohras have left and gone.
And the source of your information was a waez of Sydna(tus) you heard 40 years back for which you will not have any proof and best part the source is from a person in whom you dont believe.
The numbers are fast dwindling. No bohras => no progs. I have also shown that the half life of bohra numbers is 20 years and in the last 40 years only 25% remain. How long will it take to reduce less than a hundred thousand?
We will decide as we proceed on such a important discussion of your life and i believe that our healthy number and your deserting Progy brothers bother you too much.
Please desist from the gobbelsian untruth of there being a million bohras. That is not the truth. If it is, then prove it
I am not the only one who is saying, whole media including your leader Engineer says this.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Your replies are non sequitur. They don't make any sense. You will get replies when your posts make sense. Try that and I will reply.
Try avoiding telling lies by implying that Engineer is my leader. I am not anybody's abde. Put facts and we can take it ahead.
My question is still valid. If the numbers presented by me are not even approximately true, then counter them by facts. Your masters have the numbers. They collect a lot of money based on that. Bring out the numbers !

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Smart wrote:Your replies are non sequitur. They don't make any sense. You will get replies when your posts make sense. Try that and I will reply.
Try avoiding telling lies by implying that Engineer is my leader. I am not anybody's abde. Put facts and we can take it ahead.
My question is still valid. If the numbers presented by me are not even approximately true, then counter them by facts. Your masters have the numbers. They collect a lot of money based on that. Bring out the numbers !
You post delusions you dreamed up last night, and ask us for stats and facts. Wah re wah...
First present something concrete and then ask us to defend. Otherwise your allegations are not worth a defense.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:00 pm

^
I have been precise and have quoted specific details. Calling them delusions is escaping from taking responsibility of countering them with truth (if any).
Go ahead with your rants. I can understand that from you. You are after all only a footkissing subhuman.