enslavement of children by parents.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: enslavement of children by parents.

Unread post by think » Thu May 16, 2013 12:05 pm

asking for accountability is not gibat. if you are so honest how come the royal family is first class service all the way while there are poor and needy in society. you said only kothar is feeding to which i responded . Kothar is not the only one, others do it without any hoopla.

think

Unread post by think » Thu May 16, 2013 2:04 pm

if the kothar was just another non profit like the red cross i would have no questions, but since they portray themselves as religious entity then their acts can be questioned specially the rich and famous life style they are leading at the expense of its believers.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 16, 2013 3:46 pm

ammar786 wrote:just go to amatullah manzil, behind badri mahal, fort (mumbai) and you will find evrything overthere.
My hardcore abde friend had been to the above trust not once but almost 50 times and there were scores of others like him waiting for their turn too but as expected he came back empty handed after wasting more then 4 months. All because he was a poor abde having no influence at the top level.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 16, 2013 5:16 pm

just go to amatullah manzil, behind badri mahal, fort (mumbai) and you will find evrything overthere.

and regarding figures, i would ask you to provide me name,address and contact numbers of those who are needy in ahmedabad.
reply is must dont disappear
Ammar BS
I sent some one today and he was told to come back in Saya and Topi and since he did not have long Daadhi, he was rudely told to get lost
He went there to ask money to buy Saya and Topi. CAN YOU TELL ME ANY SPECIFIC PERSON HE SHOULD CONTACT TO GET THE HELP
This person barely makes enough to buy two meals since Tiffin Food he gets is not enough for his family which includes his parents and divorced sister,
BTW when I was growing up, Taheri Scholarship only provided me with Rs 5 per month and they only did for 3 months while other Non Bohras were awarding full scholarship. Burhani Clinic in Punjab Mahal was responsible for killing members of my family because instead of giving medicine they told them to go and get PHOOK NU PAANI and SHAKKAR . So I know how Kothari trusts work. They took away all the trusts run by Philanthropic Bohras like Adamji Peerbhoy-Maskati-Vanvati to name few

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:58 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
ammar786 wrote:just go to amatullah manzil, behind badri mahal, fort (mumbai) and you will find evrything overthere.
My hardcore abde friend had been to the above trust not once but almost 50 times and there were scores of others like him waiting for their turn too but as expected he came back empty handed after wasting more then 4 months. All because he was a poor abde having no influence at the top level.

Nice story.. :!:
You people must be in film industry atleast you would have earn some money.
Actually the truth is that these trust help people even i have experience and even seen a lot of people getting help in various ways, so please stop doin gibat all the time. and if he was your hardcore friend y didnt you help him?? instead of posting shit over here.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:04 am

SBM wrote:
just go to amatullah manzil, behind badri mahal, fort (mumbai) and you will find evrything overthere.

and regarding figures, i would ask you to provide me name,address and contact numbers of those who are needy in ahmedabad.
reply is must dont disappear
Ammar BS
I sent some one today and he was told to come back in Saya and Topi and since he did not have long Daadhi, he was rudely told to get lost
He went there to ask money to buy Saya and Topi. CAN YOU TELL ME ANY SPECIFIC PERSON HE SHOULD CONTACT TO GET THE HELP
This person barely makes enough to buy two meals since Tiffin Food he gets is not enough for his family which includes his parents and divorced sister,
BTW when I was growing up, Taheri Scholarship only provided me with Rs 5 per month and they only did for 3 months while other Non Bohras were awarding full scholarship. Burhani Clinic in Punjab Mahal was responsible for killing members of my family because instead of giving medicine they told them to go and get PHOOK NU PAANI and SHAKKAR . So I know how Kothari trusts work. They took away all the trusts run by Philanthropic Bohras like Adamji Peerbhoy-Maskati-Vanvati to name few
Again a new flop story.. :o
sorry bro even this story want work.

please go and get some guidance regarding story making from your masters..

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri May 17, 2013 12:40 am

ammar786 wrote:
Actually the truth is that these trust help people even i have experience and even seen a lot of people getting help in various ways, so please stop doin gibat all the time. and if he was your hardcore friend y didnt you help him?? instead of posting shit over here.
Hi Ammar, when did you go to Amatullah trust the last time. They now only provide money for Karbala Ziyarat it seems, nothing else.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri May 17, 2013 1:07 pm

wise_guy wrote:
ammar786 wrote:
Hi Ammar, when did you go to Amatullah trust the last time. They now only provide money for Karbala Ziyarat it seems, nothing else.
bro wiseguy,
amatullah aai is a trust which provides money for karbala tour but i said you to go to amatullah manzil in fort, where there are many trusts offices.
such as burhani qardan hasana, stmfs, tqhs, etc etc..

And regarding my visit i was there last month.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat May 18, 2013 7:18 am

An old lady from a remote village in MP required 3-5 lacs to buy a house. She collected her gold possessions and approached the piparya / bhopal jamat to get a loan ( qardan hasana). She was advised to approach Mumbai jamaat.

She carried the gold all the way to Mumbai and approached the dewri at Fort. She was advised to deposit the gold and after 2 – 3 months she would be provided with required amount sanctioned from the head office, or she could take INR 50 000 as mowasat rakam without any deposit. Disheartened she returned with INR 50 000.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 18, 2013 5:05 pm

ammar786 wrote:You people must be in film industry atleast you would have earn some money.
First of all we don't have a battery of scriptwriters like the Dai who uses their services for Mohurrum bayans, we also cannot churn out fictions and fairytales like Imam Hussain's Ghoda having a lengthy conversation in the midst of a battle, hence we cannot make any money like how the Dai and Mansoos make by way of Vayez fees and the subsequent Ziafats immediately after Ashura which runs into billions of dollars !! They are much bigger then Karan Johar, Yash Chopra, Steven Speilberg and James Cameron all put together.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: First of all we don't have a battery of scriptwriters like the Dai who uses their services for Mohurrum bayans, we also cannot churn out fictions and fairytales like Imam Hussain's Ghoda having a lengthy conversation in the midst of a battle, hence we cannot make any money like how the Dai and Mansoos make by way of Vayez fees and the subsequent Ziafats immediately after Ashura which runs into billions of dollars !! They are much bigger then Karan Johar, Yash Chopra, Steven Speilberg and James Cameron all put together.

Ya actually that seems from your story writing.. :roll:
and regarding bayans of moharram, you mean to say that its a fairytale???
Imam hussain (a.s) died for islam and that is fairytale??
even your rude language suggests that you are jaahil, and follower of that three fools (khalifaS).

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Sun May 19, 2013 12:42 am

humanbeing wrote:An old lady from a remote village in MP required 3-5 lacs to buy a house. She collected her gold possessions and approached the piparya / bhopal jamat to get a loan ( qardan hasana). She was advised to approach Mumbai jamaat.

She carried the gold all the way to Mumbai and approached the dewri at Fort. She was advised to deposit the gold and after 2 – 3 months she would be provided with required amount sanctioned from the head office, or she could take INR 50 000 as mowasat rakam without any deposit. Disheartened she returned with INR 50 000.

welcome mr. story maker... :lol: ,
These trend is over now bro :idea:
you must really practice more to be perfect in story writing orelse it want work

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun May 19, 2013 11:08 am

zarda ammar,

how about you writing an adventure script for a hindi movie on the shikaar and killing of lions, elephants, water buffalo, deer, cheetahs etc in africa by mola and his man, the 'soos'? how about throwing in some close escapes from hippos and hyenas, falling into a swamp, ziyafats in the jungles, encounters with air-hostesses picnicking on safari and being given sharaf of talaqqi by muffy, paglas in the game parks, etc,

none of us have the story-writing talent which sabak going abdes like you have, taught by the master story-teller aaliqadr muffy himself. please obtain raza from him and get going. what do you plan to call the movie? jungle mein mangal? ghaghre mein dhoom dhaam? tumboo me ghabhraat?

i suggest the best one, "IDHAR BAITHKE UDHAR DEKHO" since abdes are used to obediently sitting and watching the tamashas in the markaz, masjid everyday. there will be no need to rent cinema halls, our markaz's are already being used to show movies and documentaries of mola and gang.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 19, 2013 5:04 pm

ammar786 wrote:Imam hussain (a.s) died for islam and that is fairytale??

even your rude language suggests that you are jaahil, and follower of that three fools (khalifaS).
This is a clear and cut case of "Chose and Pick". No one in his right mind can ever dismiss the great Shahadat in Karbala as fairytales but if you tax your brains (which unfortunately you don't have) then you will realise that this important chapter in Islamic history is actually made to sound like a fairy tale by none other then the Dai and his cohorts thereby deliberately omitting the actual message which was given by the great Shohadas as otherwise some enlightened souls will immediately say "Practice before you Preach".

think

Unread post by think » Wed May 22, 2013 10:13 am

funny thing about communication from one to another. I started the post about the upbringing of our children. They should be well educated and broad minded in all aspects and see for yourself the topic of the present debate .

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:51 am

Children are the easiest people to deceive.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:47 am

Progress is being made better then expected , ...cannot say more yet.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:57 am

Does anyone have the Arabic text and translation of the most recent Misaq abdes are taking ?

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 am

English translation as provided by Insaf Saheb: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=574&p=92296&hilit=m ... ion#p92296
Most recent? Is there a new/altered one?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 am

I was informed the recent one mentions Mansoos in it ?

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:40 am

Haven't heard it in a while, although I'm unsure where they'd fit that in. Could have cut out the hudood to make room. :wink:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Ozdundee wrote:I was informed the recent one mentions Mansoos in it ?
Its quite possible because the 2 rakat namaz for 52nd Dai has been extended to Mansoos as well.

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Can someone post the original text of the Misaq as mentioned in Tohfatal Qulub by Syedna Hatim QR ?

Thanks.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

I am in London right now and will be able to post the text of original misaq in October. I am unearthing the information about illegal properties of Qaid Joker in UK.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm

S. Insaf wrote:I am unearthing the information about illegal properties of Qaid Joker in UK.
May Allah (swt) give you success in unearthing all the shady deals of not only this joker but of the entire saifee mahal mafia and to expose their misdeeds carried out under the banner of Islam to the entire world.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Sir Insaf; If at all you require assistance I would be more willing . In case your concern is safety,
rest assured the facts will speak for themselves. Know of a catholic church that is good at getting to the core of falsehood ,lies and deciet.