Mola Ali (a.s.)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: Mola Ali (a.s.)

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:51 pm

if Maulana Ali was alive today, he would be so happy to see all the mudslinging and talk of liquor and drugs on this thread in his name, by so-called devout muslims fighting among themselves, so full of their own arrogance and abusing each other..

admin gone to sleep again..?

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Mr Zulfikar.....You say..."if Mowlana Ali was alive today..."....why do you think he is not alive?......."and trust in the Living One who dieth not..." it is in the Quran brother !...Or maybe ..."And call NOt those who are slain in the way of God "dead". NAY, they are LIVING, only YE perceive NOT..." This too is in the Quran brother !

All Muslims address the Prophet at the end of their salat prayers by saying..." al-salamu alaykum ayyuha'l nabiyyu wa rahmatu'llahi wa barakatuhu.." so are the muslims merely paying "lip service' by doing so? or does the Prophet not hear them?....what is your view now?

Ali keh baad Ali thah ! uskeh baad bhi Ali thah ! aur qayamat thak Ali hi hogah ! That is the Rope of Allah we all have been told to hold with the Book of Allah and so the "progeny" implies the Nur E Imamah - not any physical concepts as Islam forbids such Phsyical pursuits, if you will....Now I mean "Ali" as the Light of Imamah !....so all Imams are simply Ali !!! any deviation means idol worshipping and this is my view for which I will never offer any apologies - right or wrong !.....zn

zn

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 pm

znan,

so you think that you and all your fellow ismailies are doing ok? you are on the right path?

since how long and over how many posts have you have been trying to defend yrselves? did u achieve the desired results? so what did u achieve? simply wallowed in the same mud as your opponents? dirtied and debased yrself? brought yrself down to the same low level to defend yr faith?

if any faith to be defended requires you to keep on wrestling in foul muck, then you have not only degraded yrself but whatever cause you are fighting for.

the honourable way for you would be to walk away, protect yr dignity and let yr detractors crow about their victory, for it will be a pyrrhic victory at best. does a respectable person start barking to achieve parity with dogs? tell me, then what is the difference beween you and them? you are doing yrself, yr fellow ismailies and this board a great disservice by engaging in endless debates which has no end and where the virulence is increasing day by day.

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Yes! I agree with you in many ways brother....I will certainly ponder over it.....but then it is a sin in Islam also to accept "inequity" and so many times we simply force ourselves to respond though as a rule, we give silent treatment to such beasts who have nothing better to do in life !...zn

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:05 pm

so all Imams are simply Ali
Ismaili fairy tale. Aga Khan drinks, gambles, has given his daughter in marriage to christians, himself married christians, lives a lavish lifestyle and has abandoned the sunnah of the prophet. A person like him can never be Hazrat Ali.

jawanmardan

Unread post by jawanmardan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:11 pm

Wiser words were never spoken Al-Zulfikar.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:52 pm

bro. jwm,

please refer to my post on the following thread..

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&start=30

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:55 pm

In total there are 28 Arabic alphabets: 14 are categorized as ‘noorani’ and balance 14 as ‘zulmani’ alphabets.

Examples of 14 noorani alphabets are: Ya Seen, Alif Laam Meem, Ha Meem Ain Swad, etc

When we assemble these 14 alphabets the only rationale sentence one can form is: “Aliyun Sirato Hakkin Numseku” = Ali ka rasta haq ka rasta hai = What Mola Ali (a.s.) does or ask to do becomes measure/benchmark of right act.

Regards,

Mubarak

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:14 pm

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem

“I do not ask any return/fees for all the hardship I suffered in preaching Islam but love for my progeny”, said Aaka Rasoolallah (s.a.)

Rasoolallah (a.s.) has asked ‘love for his progeny’ i.e. love for Hasan / Hussain and their offspring’s as his reward.

If Aaka Rasoolallah would have asked return/fees as money then only rich can tender it. If Power was asked then weak and elderly were unable to tender obligation. But what was asked was ‘love’ which everybody have – rich have, poor have, black have, white have, young have, elder have, powerful have, weak have, everybody have, ‘mohabbat sab ke pass hai’. Thus on the Day of Judgment while distributing Heaven/Hell when Aaka Rasoolallah (s.a.) will question have you loved my Fatima/Hasan/Hussain then no one can reply, “Agar hoti to dete.”

Salwat on Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) and his progeny

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:32 am

Dear Respected Brother Mr. Ghulam Muhammed ,

In your copy/paste post of 1st Nov 08 you tried to counter posts from 18-Oct-08 till 01-Nov-08 which presents ‘fazilat’ of Dawoodi Bohras leader Mola Ali (a.s.) and ‘razilat’ of your leader Abu Baker, Umar, Usman, Maviya Yazeed, Abu Sufiyan, Aaisha, Hinda, etc – you were unable to undo neither Mola Ali ‘fazilat’ nor your leaders ‘razilat’.

What you copy/pasted indeed was non-relevant, however me an ‘adna’ Dawoodi Bohra and lover of Mola Ali (a.s.) was successfully able to defend your venomous attacks with PRECISION and further unrevealed truths of your leaders but again you were unable to counter those facts/replies.

When you loosed - to counter Dawoodi Bohras leader Mola Ali ‘fazilat’ and your leaders ‘razilat’ you shifted your stand to criticizing Burhannuddin sahib and Kothar. Several times I asked you that please explain the rational how by citing guilt of Burhannuddin sahib and Kothar justify guilt of your leader Abubaker, Yazeed, etc but never ever you were able to justify!

Your leader Abubaker, Umar, Usman, Hinda, Abu Sufiyan, Maviya, and their coteries not only did theft of ownership of Mola Ali (a.s.) as Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) successor from Mola Ali (a.s.) but also murdered Mola Ali (a.s.) family member and his progeny and also during your leaders ruling and in era of Banu Um’maiya and Banu Abbas your leader and their coteries preached hatred for Mola Ali (a.s.), sent ‘Lanat’ on him (mazallah), no one was allowed to beg in the name of Ali, they distorted ‘hadees’ and Quran verses interpretations – those in the fame of Mola Ali (a.s.) was attributed to your leaders and those in the ‘razilat’ of your leaders were attributed to Dawoodi Bohras leader Mola Ali (a.s.). They left no stone unturned to hide/conceal ‘fazilat’ of Mola Ali (a.s.). But your leader forgot that ‘fazilat’ of Mola Ali (a.s.) is like ‘Kastoori’, more you hide more it will increase in fragrance.

No one can stop 'Zikra of Mola Ali (a.s.)':

Tum mera zikr karo, me tumhara zikr karoonga.
Tum apni poori takat ke sath mera zikr karna, me apni poori takat ke saath tumhara zikr karoonaga.
Tum jab tak ho mera zikr karna, me jab tak hoon tumhara zikr karoonga.”
Says Almighty Allah.

Ab Mola Ali (a.s.) ko koi ‘Imam-a-ins-val-jinna’ mane ya na mane,
‘Sahib-a-Zulfiquar’ mane ya na mane,
‘Yadullah’ mane ya na mane,
‘Fati’yahe Khaiber, Khandak, Badr va Hunen’ mane ya na mane

Magar kam se kam itna to manna padega ki Mola Ali (a.s.) ne apni sari zindagi ‘zikr-a-Ilahi’ me guzar di.

Ab Dawoodi Bohras
(pristine Islam) jaise zaikr-a-Ali ho ya na ho, magar Allah ka vada hai, ki jab tak Allah rahega tab tak zikr-a-Mola Ali (a.s.) baki rahega.

“Ali yun sirato hakkin numseku”
va salle ala Mohammadin va ala aale Moahmmedin vabarik vassalim.

Best regards,

Mubarak

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:11 am

Mubarak wrote: Magar kam se kam itna to manna padega ki Mola Ali (a.s.) ne apni sari zindagi ‘zikr-a-Ilahi’ me guzar di.

“Ali yun sirato hakkin numseku”

Best regards,

Mubarak
Mubarakbhai,
No muslim can deny this fact that you mentioned above about Ameerul mumeneen Ali.
Would you elaborate with reference it further and enlighten us as how and what were those ways Maulana Ali used to perform ‘zikr-a-Ilahi’.

Many like me would be ready to learn from you on this topic.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:11 am

Ghulam Muhammed 10-Nov-08 post reply:

Official stand of Dawoodi Bohras (Youth / Shabab / Roshan Khayal Jamat, Malegaon):

Ajab Bu daughter of Molana Qutubuddin (r.a.) Shaheed, Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India: “Apan kom che ghareeb”

I never said that we consider ourselves as cream-de-la-cream but the government of India does that is why the minority reservations are given to Sunnies and not to Dawoodi Bohras. There are many poor people in Dawoodi Bohras community and like Molana Abd-a-Ali Saiffuddin (r.a.) if Janab Burhannuddin instead of filling his own coffers spend on our society then in my personal opinion their living standard will rise above average.

All the Imams, former Dai of Dawoodi Bohras (pristine Islam) have given accounts but Janab Burhannuddin Sahib and his father Tahir Saiffuddin who claims to be Dai are only money hungry, power hungry, spend money on bribing police and politician but not on mumins of Dawoodi Bohras. Mosques is for everyone – black or white, rich or poor, powerful or weak all are alike but Burhannuddin sahib has broken that dictum of Allah/Propeht/Imam/Dai and super imposed his own selfish system – those who are rich will be allowed to sit ahead in Ramdan and Moharram and those poor who are attending mosque in all season all the times are not allowed in some cases even entry in mosque leave alone sitting in the front rows because they are poor! Burhannuddin sahib distinguishes among people by granting them cards and as per their cards status they are allowed and allocated space in mosque!!!

Our loyalty is with rules and regulations of Dawoodi Bohras and because Burhannuddin and Kothar are doing against the prescribed rules and regulations of Dawoodi Bohras thus Bohra Youth and Roshan Khayal Jamat are protesting. Not all what Burhannuddin sahib says is wrong and not all what daroo drinker Engineer Asgher Ali says is right. Thus what we, an ordinary Dawoodi Bohras needs is to support on case to case basis, whatever is in the line of Dawoodi Bohras faith we must support that whether it is coming from daroo drinker Engineer or Burhanuddin and vice-a-versa staunchly protest if anything is preached against the faith of Dawoodi Bohras irrespective of it is coming from Burhannuddin sahib or Engineer Asghar sahib.

A humble suggestion:
To spread awareness, Udaipur Bohra Youth has excellent caliber like Janab bhai Abid Adeeb, Dawoodi Bohra Journal write Raziya aapa, etc these with support of others esp. associates of Medical Relief Forum, SWS, Girls wing, etc should conduct every Sunday an awareness program – distribute pamphlet to in every house/members of Shabab, street speeches, (like Lage Raho Munna Bhai) peace march seeking answers from Aamil/Burhannuddin sahib on anti rules regulations practice, later expanding it to near by places – Fatehnagar, Bhinder, etc - will Inshallah check religious corruption. Aameen

Regards,

Mubarak

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Mubarakbhai,

You have been time and again deliberately refering to Yazid as 'my leader' thereby trying to instigate me as well as instigate others on this forum against me inspite of very well knowing that Iam a follower of Hazrat Ali a.s. and Imam Hussain a.s. and so the question of me taking yazid as my leader is an evil and deliberate invention on your part. You purposely do this as a tactic to derail the main issue of the subject matter and thereby create confusion and hatred which is taught by your leader burhanudin saab.

You also repeat the same matter again and again in different forms and at times use a few arabic words (like how it is used by kothar) to create an impression that you a are a true scholar of the kothar's jamea. I think that I have put forward my arguments quite exhaustively but still you want to harp on the same thing again and again. Well if you wish so then I put forward the same below in as much briefly as possible:-

Your arguments are based solely on certain ahadiths which according to you and your leaders are the only ones which are reliable although there are scores of other ahadiths which are contrary to yours but you will not accept those because a heavy dose of poison has been injected in your system whereby you just refuse to hear the other side. With due respect to the narrators of all the ahadiths from both sides (shia/sunni) who were undoubtedly all noble and true followers of Islam, it is still incorrect for all sane muslims to rely on all ahadiths because various sects and their leaders have distorted many of them and presented false stories to suit their respective purpose which is to create their own groups and rule over them and make money and thereby also fulfil their hidden agenda which is to divide the ummah. These are the munafikins and HAASID E RASUL s.a.w. for which there is no pardon from Allah swt. Now you will say that in my first post on this subject even I have mentioned certain ahadiths. Please note that in my introductory statement itself I have mentioned that this is only an article downloaded from an internet site and which was informative. I refuse to believe any ahadith which smells of hatred, conspiracy and which creates a divide in the ummah.

You have taken lot of pains and wasted lot of time to dig up various books to give references and justifications for your arguments but never tried to use logic and truth. With due respect to you, you sadly fall in the category of "lakeer ka fakir" for whom the truth is only what can be read but not what can be seen. It would have been quite beneficial and fruitful for you if you would have invested the same time only in the love of Rasul Allah s.a.w. and examined the whole issue from the eyes of an Aashique-e-Rasul s.a.w. This would have taken you much closer to the truth because Nabi s.a.w. has already provided the requisite proof with regard to the noble character of the 3 Khalifas by ALLOWING them to be buried next to His Holy Mazaar, the greatest privelage anyone could ever get. Now dont come up with stories that the 3 khalifas were forcibly buried next to Him because no true muslim who has imaan on Rasul Allah s.a.w. will buy your theory. I, like other true muslims firmly believe that Allah swt can never allow an infidel (Nauzubillah) to be buried next to His beloved Prophet s.a.w., an act which could have serious repurcussions. The fact of the matter is that due to the divine powers granted by Allah swt, Rasul Allah s.a.w. could foresee the divide which would be created in future by the enemies of Islam in the name of the 3 khalifas and so to put matters to rest He ALLOWED the burial of 3 khalifas next to Him which would send the true message to His ummah and the ones who have imaan on Him. This decision was a matter of great significance and which would pass a very important message to His ummah till the day of qiyamah, a message which would be understood and accepted by His true aashiques and rejected by His enemies who are bent on dividing His ummah. In one more act of their evil designs one wouldnt be surprised if in the near future people like burhanudin saab may come out with a new fabricated ahadith and a 'taavil nu bayan' claiming that the ones who are buried next to Nabi s.a.w. are not the 3 Khalifas but some other Ali na shia and people like you will blindly put your stamp of approval on the same.

The instances where Hazrat Ali a.s. has also named his 3 sons as Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman cannot be overlooked although people like you for the sake of justifying your false beliefs may ignore it but tell me why does burhanudin saab prohibit bohras from naming their sons after the 3 khalifas ? If he claims to be a true follower of Hazrat Ali a.s. then why does he PROHIBIT things which were allowed by Ali a.s.'s ? One more thing, does any true muslim or a bohra name his child 'yazid' ? Obviously not because he has been proved to be the murderer of Imam Hussain a.s. and so if according to your false stories if the 3 khalifas were infidels and proved to be the murderers of Fatema-tus-zohra a.s., then why would Ali a.s. name his children Abu Bakar,Usman and Umar and that too after the shahadat of Fatema-tus-zehra a.s.? You outright reject the ahadith which states that Ali a.s. got His daughter Umme Kulthum r.a. married to Hazrat Umar r.a. because this then exposes your lies and nullifies your claims of an enimity between Hazrat Ali a.s. and the other 3 khalifas. So see how cleverly youll manipulate ahadiths.

The Haasid e Rasul's s.a.w. refuse to accept the wisdom and right decisions of He marrying the Khalifa's daughter but on the contrary insult him and question His judgement by saying that the wife of the Prophet s.a.w. is the daughter of an infidel (Nauzubillah). In your effort to divide the ummah and sow the seeds of hatred amongst muslims you dont even spare Rasul Allah s.a.w. This shows how true and dedicated youll are towards Islam and its Prophet s.a.w. Your false and artificial love for Ali a.s. is the cause of disrespect to Nabi s.a.w. and a tool for dividing the ummah for which Ali a.s.'s son Imam Hussain a.s. laid down his life. Imam Hussain a.s. laid down His life for Islam and not for shias because till His last breadth He didnt recite the newly invented Kalima which you recite nor did He recite the newly invented Azaan which you recite. He never called Himself a shia nor did the ahle bayts said so because they believed in Islam per se, so on one hand you claim to be their followers and on the other hand your deen is different from them.

You also time and again question my rational of citing burhanudin saab's and kothar's guilt to justify the sahabas. It is quite obvious now that the ones who are guilty of distorting history and feeding people like you with fabricated ahadiths with the nefarous designs of dividing the ummah and amassing ill gotten wealth are the ones like kothar and burhanudin saab. Their proven evils which one can see on a daily basis are much larger then the ones proved by false and fabricated ahadiths with regard to the 3 khalifas because there are scores of counter ahadiths and logical and rational arguments to nullify your claims but there are no ahadiths or logical and sensible arguments to justify your leader's acts.

Now still if you refuse to see the truth as shown by Rasul Allah s.a.w. and Panjatan Pak a.s.and want to give more credentials to questionable ahadiths and are thereby hell bent on living the rest of your life with a feeling of hatred and venom then there is nothing much one can do. Remember that Islam is a religion of love, peace and compassion and as a mark of respect for the great sacrifice of Imam Hussain a.s. and Shaheed-e-Karbala which was for the purpose that "Islam zinda ho", stop creating a divide between the ummah and give the shahadats their due respect.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:29 am

Well said Ghulam Mohammed Bhai. Please don't mind him as I mentioned him he is just repeating the same what he was tought by his teacher. If you go through his posts you will find repeatation of the same stories and efforts of showing down to those who dare to argue. Just ignore him as he doesn't know any thing like comparative religious studies. I appreciate your endeavor and like the way you bring the things to this forum.

Allah hafiz

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:32 am

Ghulam Muhamed
You have been time and again deliberately refering to Yazid as 'my leader' thereby trying to instigate me as well as instigate others on this forum against me inspite of very well knowing that Iam a follower of Hazrat Ali a.s. and Imam Hussain a.s. and so the question of me taking yazid as my leader is an evil and deliberate invention on your part. You purposely do this as a tactic to derail the main issue of the subject matter and thereby create confusion and hatred which is taught by your leader burhanudin saab.

Mubarak:
When you say that “Burhanuddin” is my leader that means you severely lack basic inference aptitude. It seems you do not understand nitty-gritty of what is Dawoodi Bohras, their faith and approach? FYI: This website and Forum is owned by Dawoodi Bohras (Youth).

Reread the post just before your latest post especially the last paragraph. That is a small paragraph that I will reproduce for your easy reference. Because you are weak in inference aptitude I wish to categorically declare: JANAB BURHANNUDDIN IS NOT MY LEADER. I am a committed Progressive Dawoodi Bohras soldier. By the way are you a Dawoodi Bohra?

For GM reference, my last post, last paragraph:
A humble suggestion:
To spread awareness, Udaipur Bohra Youth has excellent caliber like Janab bhai Abid Adeeb, Dawoodi Bohra Journal write Raziya aapa, etc these with support of others esp. associates of Medical Relief Forum, SWS, Girls wing, etc should conduct every Sunday an awareness program – distribute pamphlet to in every house/members of Shabab, street speeches, (like Lage Raho Munna Bhai) peace march seeking answers from Aamil/Burhannuddin sahib on anti rules regulations practice, later expanding it to near by places – Fatehnagar, Bhinder, etc - will Inshallah check religious corruption. Aameen

By Railways there are two lines to reach Udaipur:
1. Ajmer------------------Kapasan--------------Udaipur
2. Som/Mangal----------Rishabdev------------Udaipur

There are two lines to reach Prophet Mohammed (a.s.):
1. Hussain-------Hasan------------Ali---------------------Mohammed
2. Yazeed--------Maviya----------Abu Baker (trio)------Mohammed

If you have to pass via Kapasan for Direct Udaipur then you have to board Ajmer/Udaipur train. And if you have to pass via Rishabdev for Direct Udaipur then you have to board Som/Mangal/Udaipur train. Likewise, if you have to reach Mohammed via Ali then you have to board on Hussain and if you wish to reach Mohammed via Abu Baker (trio) then you have to board on Yazeed.

Progressive Dawoodi Bohras (owner of this forum/website) officially says “Lanat” on your leader Abu Baker/Umar/Usman. Thus, Ghulam Muhammed as you says that your leaders are Abubaker/Umar/Usman i.e. you are reaching Mohammed via trio then by default Yazeed is your leader.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:53 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Well said Ghulam Mohammed Bhai. Please don't mind him as I mentioned him he is just repeating the same what he was tought by his teacher. If you go through his posts you will find repeatation of the same stories and efforts of showing down to those who dare to argue. Just ignore him as he doesn't know any thing like comparative religious studies. I appreciate your endeavor and like the way you bring the things to this forum.

Allah hafiz

Dear Hussain bhai,

On 11-Nov-08, in your post on my thread “Mola Ali (a.s.)”, on the subject of you speaking lie you acknowledged – Hussain KSA: “…However it does not support my claim.”

And in last paragraph you said, “It's right time to close the discussion”

Now on this thread you are again starting!!!

A man of words and no of deeds is like a garden full of weeds.
Husssain bhai thook kar chat rahe ho!

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:54 am

Ghulam Muhamed:
You also repeat the same matter again and again in different forms and at times use a few arabic words (like how it is used by kothar) to create an impression that you a are a true scholar of the kothar's jamea. I think that I have put forward my arguments quite exhaustively but still you want to harp on the same thing again and again. Well if you wish so then I put forward the same below in as much briefly as possible:-

Mubarak:
I am not a Jamea scholar. That is why I observed that you severely lack basic inference aptitude.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:56 am

Ghulam Muhamed:
Your arguments are based solely on certain ahadiths which according to you and your leaders are the only ones which are reliable although there are scores of other ahadiths which are contrary to yours but you will not accept those because a heavy dose of poison has been injected in your system whereby you just refuse to hear the other side. With due respect to the narrators of all the ahadiths from both sides (shia/sunni) who were undoubtedly all noble and true followers of Islam, it is still incorrect for all sane muslims to rely on all ahadiths because various sects and their leaders have distorted many of them and presented false stories to suit their respective purpose which is to create their own groups and rule over them and make money and thereby also fulfil their hidden agenda which is to divide the ummah. These are the munafikins and HAASID E RASUL s.a.w. for which there is no pardon from Allah swt. Now you will say that in my first post on this subject even I have mentioned certain ahadiths. Please note that in my introductory statement itself I have mentioned that this is only an article downloaded from an internet site and which was informative. I refuse to believe any ahadith which smells of hatred, conspiracy and which creates a divide in the ummah.

Mubarak:
In your Sunni/Wahabi or whatever school u belong to i.e. anti Dawoodi Bohras school you believe in “Ilm-al-Rijal” for verification of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) hadees. What is this Ilm-al-Rijal, it is Mr. X referred so many years back that Mr. Y quoted Mr. Z so many year back that Mr. M quoted so many year back that Mr. N said that Mr. O said that Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) said so and so… Structurally your way of hadees verification is prone to subjectivity and errors.

Whereas in Dawoodi Bohras the verification of Hadees is simple: If Imam says this is right hadees then that’s it. No subjectivity and no chance of error.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:01 am

Ghulam Muhammed:
You have taken lot of pains and wasted lot of time to dig up various books to give references and justifications for your arguments but never tried to use logic and truth. With due respect to you, you sadly fall in the category of "lakeer ka fakir" for whom the truth is only what can be read but not what can be seen. It would have been quite beneficial and fruitful for you if you would have invested the same time only in the love of Rasul Allah s.a.w. and examined the whole issue from the eyes of an Aashique-e-Rasul s.a.w. This would have taken you much closer to the truth because Nabi s.a.w. has already provided the requisite proof with regard to the noble character of the 3 Khalifas by ALLOWING them to be buried next to His Holy Mazaar, the greatest privelage anyone could ever get. Now dont come up with stories that the 3 khalifas were forcibly buried next to Him because no true muslim who has imaan on Rasul Allah s.a.w. will buy your theory. I, like other true muslims firmly believe that Allah swt can never allow an infidel (Nauzubillah) to be buried next to His beloved Prophet s.a.w., an act which could have serious repurcussions. The fact of the matter is that due to the divine powers granted by Allah swt, Rasul Allah s.a.w. could foresee the divide which would be created in future by the enemies of Islam in the name of the 3 khalifas and so to put matters to rest He ALLOWED the burial of 3 khalifas next to Him which would send the true message to His ummah and the ones who have imaan on Him. This decision was a matter of great significance and which would pass a very important message to His ummah till the day of qiyamah, a message which would be understood and accepted by His true aashiques and rejected by His enemies who are bent on dividing His ummah. In one more act of their evil designs one wouldnt be surprised if in the near future people like burhanudin saab may come out with a new fabricated ahadith and a 'taavil nu bayan' claiming that the ones who are buried next to Nabi s.a.w. are not the 3 Khalifas but some other Ali na shia and people like you will blindly put your stamp of approval on the same.

Mubarak:
If what is seen is only truth then all Madari performing on roads and all magicians on stage would have become God!!! Progressive Dawoodi Bohras “Lakeer” is Mohammed (s.a.)---Ali(a.s.)---Hasan(a.s.)---Hussain(a.s.)------Imam Ismail(a.s.)---Imam Tayyeb(a.s.)---till the last Fatimi Imam, and you are right when you say that me in particular and Progressive Dawoodi Bohras in general are “Lakeer ke Fakeer” because we are following the right “Lakeer” i.e. we are Fakeer of right Lakeer.

GM: Love of Rasool Allah(s.a.) – Rasoolallah (s.a.) loved too much his daughter Fatima (a.s.) and adored and declared Hussain and Hasan as his son in their love but your leader Umar killed Molatina Fatima daughter of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) and your Maviya killed Imam Hasan and your Yazeed killed Imam Hussain.

GM: Burial Issue: ‘Chor-chor mosere bhai!’ When your Abubaker died he appointed Umar as his successor and at the time of burial of Abubaker the king of Medina was Umar as I said chor-chor mosere bhai, so fool people like you he ordered Abubaker to be dumped near Aaka Rasoolallah (s.a.) grave. When your Umar died, your Usman the third chor, was the king of Median (eik hi thaili ka chatta bata – in stealing successor right from Mola Ali (a.s.)) so he ordered Umar dead body to be dumped near Abubaker. Your information is incorrect that Usman too was buried near Aaka Rasoolallah, Abubaker and Umar. There was no last ceremony held on his death – ‘mar gaya mardood, na fatiha na darood’. Usman is not buried just near to Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) – you have incorrect knowledge.

As per faith of Dawoodi Bohras (the only form of pristine Islam) - Burhannuddin sahib and Engineer Asghar are bad man and villain, Ghulam Muhammed bhai by citing the name and guilt of Burhannuddin, you cannot justify or hide the guilt of your Abu baker / Umar / Usman.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:48 am

Br GM

Why do you even want to have any kind of dialogue with Mubarak?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:01 am

Progressive Dawoodi Bohras (owner of this forum/website) officially says “Lanat” on your leader Abu Baker/Umar/Usman.
Is this true? Adimin.

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:32 am

25:63 And the servants of ((Allah)) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

28:55 And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant."

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:15 am

Muslim First wrote:
Progressive Dawoodi Bohras (owner of this forum/website) officially says “Lanat” on your leader Abu Baker/Umar/Usman.
Is this true? Adimin.
Dear Muslim First bhai,

For your information:

In world majority of the Progressive Dawoodi Bohras are residing in Udaipur. And in all the following mosques and ‘markaz’ managed by Progressive Dawoodi Bohras on the 10th of Moharram every year when Sunni leader Yazeed murdered Imam Hussain (a.s.), the ‘Pesh Imam’ or his appointee reads aloud names of Ghulam Muhammed leader like Abubaker, Umar, Usman, Maviya, Aaisha, Yazeed, etc and then all the members of the Progressive Dawoodi Bohras community vociferously raise their voice “Lanat” on Abubaker, “Lanat” On Umar, “Lanat” on Usman….

Mosques and ‘markaz’ serviced by Progressive Dawoodi Bohras where on 10th Moharram every year vociferously “Lanat” is sent by all ladies and gents of Progressive Dawoodi Bohras on: Abubaker, Usman, Uamr, Aaisha, Abu Sufiyan, Maviya, Yazeed, etc
1. Vazeehpura mosque, Boharwadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
2. Rasoolpura mosque, Boharwadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
3. Chamanpura Mosque, Loha Bazar, Chamanpura, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
4. Khanji Peer Mosque, Khan Pura, Choti Boharwadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
5. Khanji Peer Mosque, Khanji Peer, Near Gulab Bagh, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
6. Kharol Colony Mosque, Kharol Colony, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
7. Roshan Khayal Jamat Malegaon Mosque, Malegaon, Nasik, Maharashtra, India
8. Aurangabad Markaz (where marhoom Zulfiquar bhai belongs)
9. Buhera Corniche Markaz, Sharjah, UAE

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:42 am

Thank you Mubarak Bhai

I can not comment anymore.

Wasalaam

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Ghulam Muhammed:
The instances where Hazrat Ali a.s. has also named his 3 sons as Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman cannot be overlooked although people like you for the sake of justifying your false beliefs may ignore it but tell me why does burhanudin saab prohibit bohras from naming their sons after the 3 khalifas ? If he claims to be a true follower of Hazrat Ali a.s. then why does he PROHIBIT things which were allowed by Ali a.s.'s ? One more thing, does any true muslim or a bohra name his child 'yazid' ? Obviously not because he has been proved to be the murderer of Imam Hussain a.s. and so if according to your false stories if the 3 khalifas were infidels and proved to be the murderers of Fatema-tus-zohra a.s., then why would Ali a.s. name his children Abu Bakar,Usman and Umar and that too after the shahadat of Fatema-tus-zehra a.s.? You outright reject the ahadith which states that Ali a.s. got His daughter Umme Kulthum r.a. married to Hazrat Umar r.a. because this then exposes your lies and nullifies your claims of an enimity between Hazrat Ali a.s. and the other 3 khalifas. So see how cleverly youll manipulate ahadiths.

Mubarak:
Will you keep your son name as Hitler?
Near the time of Hitler, it was not uncommon name and people use to give this name to their children. Once there got bad taste associated with that name now no one gives Hitler name to their kids. Same is the case with names: Yazeed, Abubaker, Umar, Usman, Haris, Maviya, etc. Why Burhannuddin sahib prohibits something? – Why are you asking me, am I his agent or what? Go and ask directly to Burhannuddin sahib. You are asking Bohras naming their child as Yazeed? Your leader Yazeed has done such heinous crimes leave besides Bohras even your Sunni people do not keep name ‘Yazeed’ of their children’s.

Like you have wrong and faulty knowledge that your Usman is buried just next to Aaka Rasoolallah (s.a.) likewise this is another wrong and faulty knowledge of yours that Mola Ali (a.s.) married his daughter to your Umar.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Ghulam Muhammed
The Haasid e Rasul's s.a.w. refuse to accept the wisdom and right decisions of He marrying the Khalifa's daughter but on the contrary insult him and question His judgement by saying that the wife of the Prophet s.a.w. is the daughter of an infidel (Nauzubillah). In your effort to divide the ummah and sow the seeds of hatred amongst muslims you dont even spare Rasul Allah s.a.w. This shows how true and dedicated youll are towards Islam and its Prophet s.a.w. Your false and artificial love for Ali a.s. is the cause of disrespect to Nabi s.a.w. and a tool for dividing the ummah for which Ali a.s.'s son Imam Hussain a.s. laid down his life. Imam Hussain a.s. laid down His life for Islam and not for shias because till His last breadth He didnt recite the newly invented Kalima which you recite nor did He recite the newly invented Azaan which you recite. He never called Himself a shia nor did the ahle bayts said so because they believed in Islam per se, so on one hand you claim to be their followers and on the other hand your deen is different from them.

Mubarak
Killing of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) sentences is intolerable and adding something to the Prophets (s.a.) statement can be tolerated on case to case basis. Your Umar not only invented new lines in original azan (Asalaatu Khairun Minan Nawm) but more importantly - Umar killed the sentence of Aaka Rasoolallah original Azan.

Umar murdered Rasoolallah daughter Molatina Fatima (a.s.) and his grandson Mohsin likewise Umar also murdered the Rasoolallah statement “Haiya la khair-il-amal” from original Rasoolallah (s.a.) azan. Meaning of “Asalaatu Khairun Minan Nawm” is Namaz is better than sleeping and the meaning of “Haiya la khair-il-amal” is Namaz is better than all things.

Umar Invention: Asalaatu Khairun Minan Nawm (Prayers is better than sleeping)

Rasoolallah original azan statement which Umar killed: Haiya la khair-il-amal (Namaz is better than all things)

The meaning “Namaz is better than all things” by default encompasses “Namaz is better than sleeping”.

Now, if you honestly compare quality/merits between your Umar invention on one hand and Aaka Rasoolallah (s.a.) original statement which your Umar murdered on other hand then you will come to know pathetic IQ levels of your Umar!

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:15 pm

Ghulam Muhammed
You also time and again question my rational of citing burhanudin saab's and kothar's guilt to justify the sahabas. It is quite obvious now that the ones who are guilty of distorting history and feeding people like you with fabricated ahadiths with the nefarous designs of dividing the ummah and amassing ill gotten wealth are the ones like kothar and burhanudin saab. Their proven evils which one can see on a daily basis are much larger then the ones proved by false and fabricated ahadiths with regard to the 3 khalifas because there are scores of counter ahadiths and logical and rational arguments to nullify your claims but there are no ahadiths or logical and sensible arguments to justify your leader's acts.

Mubarak
Never ever in this thread you were able to counter ‘razilat’ of your leader Abubaker, Maviya, etc. You have feeble inference aptitude. You wrongly assumed that I am man of Burhannuddin sahib whereas contrary to your wrong assumption I am anti to Burhannuddin sahib wrong approaches. Nevertheless, by even citing the guilt of Burhannuddin and Kothar it doesn’t justify guilt of your Abubaker and coterie. What hodge-podge you wrote how is it justifying that because Burhannuddin sahib is guilty that justify guilt conduct of your Abubaker and coterie. Use your IQ – even if try to that end still both the party remain guilty – Burhannuddin and Abubaker & coterie.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Mubarak wrote:
Muslim First wrote: Is this true? Adimin.
Dear Muslim First bhai,

For your information:

In world majority of the Progressive Dawoodi Bohras are residing in Udaipur. And in all the following mosques and ‘markaz’ managed by Progressive Dawoodi Bohras on the 10th of Moharram every year when Sunni leader Yazeed murdered Imam Hussain (a.s.), the ‘Pesh Imam’ or his appointee reads aloud names of Ghulam Muhammed leader like Abubaker, Umar, Usman, Maviya, Aaisha, Yazeed, etc and then all the members of the Progressive Dawoodi Bohras community vociferously raise their voice “Lanat” on Abubaker, “Lanat” On Umar, “Lanat” on Usman….

Mosques and ‘markaz’ serviced by Progressive Dawoodi Bohras where on 10th Moharram every year vociferously “Lanat” is sent by all ladies and gents of Progressive Dawoodi Bohras on: Abubaker, Usman, Uamr, Aaisha, Abu Sufiyan, Maviya, Yazeed, etc
1. Vazeehpura mosque, Boharwadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
2. Rasoolpura mosque, Boharwadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
3. Chamanpura Mosque, Loha Bazar, Chamanpura, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
4. Khanji Peer Mosque, Khan Pura, Choti Boharwadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
5. Khanji Peer Mosque, Khanji Peer, Near Gulab Bagh, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
6. Kharol Colony Mosque, Kharol Colony, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
7. Roshan Khayal Jamat Malegaon Mosque, Malegaon, Nasik, Maharashtra, India
8. Aurangabad Markaz (where marhoom Zulfiquar bhai belongs)
9. Buhera Corniche Markaz, Sharjah, UAE

“I will climb the tallest mountain and that will save me”, replied son of Prophet Nooh (a.s.) when later invited former to board on later arc.

Punishment is inescapable, he climbed mountain so does the water, he went to the peak so does the water, again Nooh Nabi (a.s.) invited again he rejected, he submerged till the neck, again Nooh Nabi invited but again he rejected!

After submerging till neck has not he understood that the rightness is with Nooh Nabi (a.s.)? He clearly understood but has stubborn hate with arc, that I will die but want board arc. Likewise is Ghulam Muhammed, though any amount of convincing precision argument is presented to him but he will stubbornly hate faith of Dawoodi Bohras (Progressive / Shabab).

For your information: This website http://www.dawoodi-bohras.comis owned by Dawoodi Bohra (Youth). The official faith of Dawoodi Bohras (Youth)/ Progressive Dawoodi Bohras:
1. Consider Mola Ali (a.s.) as successor of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.)
2. Sent “Lanat” on your leader Abu Baker / Umar / Usman etc.
3. Consider pelting stone on three Satan on Haj Pilgrim as pelting your Abubaker, Umar and Usman.
4. On 10th Moharram every year from all mosques serviced by Progressive Dawoodi Bohras vociferously “Lanat” is sent on your leader Abu Baker, Umar, Usman, Aaisha, Hinda, Maviya, Yazeed, Khalid bin Valeed and Abu Sufiyan.
5. Your Abu Sufiyan is considered as murderer of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) by poison.
6. Your Abubaker, Umar and Usman are guilty of attempt to Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) murder in the last day of Prophet (s.a.) life.
7. Your Khalid bin Valeed and Abu Sufiyan martyred two tooth of Prophet in the battle of Uhad and also they murdered Humza (a.s.).
8. Your Hinda cut the legs and hands of Humza (a.s.) and wore in her neck as garland.
9. Your Abu Baker / Umar / Usman are thief and liar as they stole the successor right of Ali (a.s.) and betrayed their oath which they gave to Mola Ali (a.s.) in presence of Prophet Mohammed (a.s.) on 18-Zilhijj-Hijri 10 on the ground of Gadeer-a-Khum.
10. Your Umar tied the black color date rope on the neck of Ali (a.s.) and dragged him to the court of your Abu Baker.
11. Yazeed coming from the chain of your Abu Baker murdered Imam Hussain.
12. Your Aaisha came to fight with Mola Ali (a.s.) and she also fired arrows on the dead body of Imam Hasan (a.s.)
13. Your Maviya murdered Imam Hasan (a.s.) son of Mola Ali (a.s.).
14. Your Umar murdered Mohsin son of Mola Ali (a.s.).
15. Your Umar murdered Molatina Fatima (a.s.) daughter of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.).

Bottom line to Ghulam Muhammed: This forum is owned by Dawoodi Bohras (Youth)/Progressive Dawoodi Bohras and above mentioned is the official faith of the owner of this forum/website. Brother Ghulam Muhammed is you a Dawoodi Bohra? If yes, then above mentioned 15 points are your official faith and all also official faith of all those who are Dawoodi Bohra Youth (Progressive Dawoodi Bohras) / Shabab / Roshan Khayal Jamat.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:46 am

Mubarak you are a big lier and it is confirmed now. No one send "Laanat" on kulfa e rashedeen in Aurangabad (Where Marhoom Zulfiquar Hussain belongs to). Mr. Abdullah bhai Engineer is now president of Auranagabad Jamaat and any one can confirmed it from him.

Your writings and usings of the helping verbs like "thook ke chaat rahe ho" or "lage raho Munna bhai" is enough to judge you standard and repuration. Its clearly shows what your teacher has tought you. I did not write anything on the thread or topic.

It is true that this website belongs to progressive but not the orthodox kind of people like you. You have retarded mental imbalance and one can't help it. You can express your view but you don't have any right o speak on behalf of the board.

You are giving stupid example of railway link to Udaipur. How about road link or direct flights? One can Reach to Mohammed (PBUH) or Allah directly.

Stop preaching your orthodox and so called shariat e Muhammdy which you have learned from you revered teacher as it is false.

When you argue with some one come with better evidences and proofs instead of calling names and giving references of Ahmed Ali Raj, Sajjad Hussain, Abbas Alvi , Muharram Waiz etc.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:00 am

Mubarak wrote:For your information: This website http://www.dawoodi-bohras.comis owned by Dawoodi Bohra (Youth). The official faith of Dawoodi Bohras (Youth)/ Progressive Dawoodi Bohras:
1. Consider Mola Ali (a.s.) as successor of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.)
2. Sent “Lanat” on your leader Abu Baker / Umar / Usman etc.
3. Consider pelting stone on three Satan on Haj Pilgrim as pelting your Abubaker, Umar and Usman.
4. On 10th Moharram every year from all mosques serviced by Progressive Dawoodi Bohras vociferously “Lanat” is sent on your leader Abu Baker, Umar, Usman, Aaisha, Hinda, Maviya, Yazeed, Khalid bin Valeed and Abu Sufiyan.
5. Your Abu Sufiyan is considered as murderer of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) by poison.
6. Your Abubaker, Umar and Usman are guilty of attempt to Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) murder in the last day of Prophet (s.a.) life.
7. Your Khalid bin Valeed and Abu Sufiyan martyred two tooth of Prophet in the battle of Uhad and also they murdered Humza (a.s.).
8. Your Hinda cut the legs and hands of Humza (a.s.) and wore in her neck as garland.
9. Your Abu Baker / Umar / Usman are thief and liar as they stole the successor right of Ali (a.s.) and betrayed their oath which they gave to Mola Ali (a.s.) in presence of Prophet Mohammed (a.s.) on 18-Zilhijj-Hijri 10 on the ground of Gadeer-a-Khum.
10. Your Umar tied the black color date rope on the neck of Ali (a.s.) and dragged him to the court of your Abu Baker.
11. Yazeed coming from the chain of your Abu Baker murdered Imam Hussain.
12. Your Aaisha came to fight with Mola Ali (a.s.) and she also fired arrows on the dead body of Imam Hasan (a.s.)
13. Your Maviya murdered Imam Hasan (a.s.) son of Mola Ali (a.s.).
14. Your Umar murdered Mohsin son of Mola Ali (a.s.).
15. Your Umar murdered Molatina Fatima (a.s.) daughter of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.).

Bottom line to Ghulam Muhammed: This forum is owned by Dawoodi Bohras (Youth)/Progressive Dawoodi Bohras and above mentioned is the official faith of the owner of this forum/website. Brother Ghulam Muhammed is you a Dawoodi Bohra? If yes, then above mentioned 15 points are your official faith and all also official faith of all those who are Dawoodi Bohra Youth (Progressive Dawoodi Bohras) / Shabab / Roshan Khayal Jamat.

Admin

Please confirm it.