Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zaharaali302

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:00 am

awareness is the KEY of this forum ....if u choose blindly to follow to whom so ever then useless posting messages

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:18 pm

Abuse is the KEY of this forum

shehzaada

Re: The Indian Courts Observations On The Dai's Conduct.

Unread post by shehzaada » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Great job Ghulam bhai

Please help in updating the wikipedia articles on Bohra with these information as now bohra articles have received renewed interests and many third party experienced wikipedians are completely overhauling all bohra articles. As you see their articles (eg Taher Saifuddin) are now in the process of being written from scratch deleting all previous biased unreliable advertisements . Your help is needed.

kapisch

Unread post by kapisch » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:06 pm

After reading a synopsis of the case papers, my understanding is that the court is not being asked to choose who is the correct dai. Rather, it seems SKQ has asserted that he is the true dai and he is asking the court to stop SMS from calling himself dai and to disallow SMS from taking charge of dawat properties. The crux of the argument is that the London nass is false and that SMS is a false claimant who has usurped the natural rights of SKQ.

If my understanding above is true, then this is an interesting approach by SKQ since he is avoiding putting the court in the untenable position of having to decide who is the dai, but rather all that the court has to decide is whether the London nass is scientifically (and hence legally) valid or not.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:49 am

kapisch wrote:After reading a synopsis of the case papers, my understanding is that the court is not being asked to choose who is the correct dai. Rather, it seems SKQ has asserted that he is the true dai and he is asking the court to stop SMS from calling himself dai and to disallow SMS from taking charge of dawat properties. The crux of the argument is that the London nass is false and that SMS is a false claimant who has usurped the natural rights of SKQ.

If my understanding above is true, then this is an interesting approach by SKQ since he is avoiding putting the court in the untenable position of having to decide who is the dai, but rather all that the court has to decide is whether the London nass is scientifically (and hence legally) valid or not.
Advocate is talking, good.

I may ask, whom do you support? and how do you see this situation?

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:42 am

Kapisch, Indeed good observation.

I think this is great approach has court cannot say plaintiff has asked it to interfere in a religious matter and give a ruling which has religious impact (that too by a non-Mulsim judge in a non-Muslim majority country). SKQ has just petioned to stop MS to from being calling himself 53rd Dai and wants a stay in regards to Dawat properties. The court may give stay and ask the parties to resolve the matter amongst themselves and/or share the properties (that is if no party has SOLID evidence of Nass).

To me SKQ has nothing to loose here.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:25 am

Who won the first round?

Case was NOT Dismissed, Judge offerred to recuse (excuse) himself due to prior work he had done for the Bohra community. MS lawyers wanted him to stay on, SKQ lawyers accepted his offer to recuse himself and he did.

Lies from the London Nass episode coming out? Are the Shehzada's going to be exposed and embarrassed?
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 144765.cms

Times of India
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 463462.cms

DNA
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-b ... 29-1976397

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:26 am

Its very sad to read certain comments and thought process of members who call them self progressive.

Does progressive mean to be negative and keep on blaming, shouting and always talk against?

Does progressive mean not to respect the leader and insult him?

Monginis:
you are totally misguided and just because of your personnel enmity with our Mufaddal Mola you are causing damages and tarnishing complete Bohra Community. You want media to intervene in chennai case you want KQ to lead the community.From our side its so clear that KQ and lead is community nor any Dawoodi Bohra s are interfering in your KQ affairs then hwy are you so interested Mufaddal Mola s affair and Bohra Community.

Regarding the case
What are you expecting KQ will win fine then explain what will he win?
because no court in the world can tell people what faith they need to choose.
No court or any judgement can force anyone s heart to love which Mola?
Its all matter of Love and faith.

Which I am sure KQ doesn't understand because he has never loved anyone except is own family.
Last edited by KM1 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 am

KM1 wrote:Its very sad to read certain comments and thought process of members who call them self progressive.

Does progressive mean to be negative and keep on blaming, shouting and always talk against?

Monginis:
you are totally misguided and just because of your personnel enmity with our Mufaddal Mola you are causing damages and tarnishing complete Bohra Community. You want media to intervene in chennai case you want KQ to lead the community.From our side its so clear that KQ and lead is community nor any Dawoodi Bohra s are interfering in your KQ affairs then hwy are you so interested Mufaddal Mola s affair and Bohra Community.

Regarding the case

Which I am sure KQ doesn't understand because he has never loved anyone except is own family.
well yes bro, I will prefer to remain misguided from your mola mufaddal....and yes I do have personal enmity with your mola, because my momeen bro and sis sleeps on street, and your mola is purchasing sea face vilas worth 100 crores in sri lanka.
Last edited by monginis on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 am

Its very sad to read certain comments and thought process of members who call them self progressive.

Monginis:

Regarding the case

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:08 am

KM1

SKQ loves and cares for his family only??!! OK then what about SM side?? Who are Bait Zaini and Qasr-e-Aa'li?? How shahzadas and shahzadees are treated and what do they expect from abdes?? HOW do they live??

Those living in glass houses should not throw stones.

kapisch

Unread post by kapisch » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:50 am

monginis wrote:
kapisch wrote:After reading a synopsis of the case papers, my understanding is that the court is not being asked to choose who is the correct dai. Rather, it seems SKQ has asserted that he is the true dai and he is asking the court to stop SMS from calling himself dai and to disallow SMS from taking charge of dawat properties. The crux of the argument is that the London nass is false and that SMS is a false claimant who has usurped the natural rights of SKQ.

Advocate is talking, good.

I don't support either since I decided to leave the Bohra faith about two years ago. After a long and deep search over more than a decade studying the gamut of sects including Hanafi, Salafi/Wahabbi, Ithna'ashari, Shafi'i, Maliki, Ibaadi, Zaydi, Maturidi, Naqshbandi Sufi, and so on, I finally came to the conclusion that my family and I would find the best expression for our spiritual and intellectual growth in the Ismaili faith under the guidance of an Imam who is both haadhir and maujood and has consistently encouraged a progressive, intellectual, and pluralistic ethic. So we are currently going through the process of adopting the Ismaili faith.

Regarding this situation between the dai claimants, I had predicted this situation the moment I heard about the london nass. My Bohra friends were aghast when I had said that. Now they are shocked by what they see. However, I only have sadness to express for my former Bohra community. Regardless of the inadequacies of the leadership and deficiencies in waiting for an Imam in satr (concealment) for 800 years, the Bohras have always been an enterprising and respected community. That respectable standing is now severely affected by the shenanigans of the claimants. May Allah show them Seerat al-Mustaqim.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:45 pm

I got a dream today that the court has ruled the London nass as invalid

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:38 pm

wise_guy wrote:I got a dream today that the court has ruled the London nass as invalid
Jazakallah Khairan!
Ameen

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:58 pm

wise_guy wrote:I got a dream today that the court has ruled the London nass as invalid
Wise_Guy ho sakta hai khawab badhazmi ki wajah say aya ho??

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:17 pm

KM1 wrote:Its very sad to read certain comments and thought process of members who call them self progressive.

Monginis:

Regarding the case

@KM1 : From what I have read, the case is not about whom you should chose. The court cannot obviously force you to believe one thing or another against your will. From what I have read, the SKQ side is trying to prove is that nass was not conferred in the manner described in the London hospital. By doing so it would prove whether SMS and the people around him lied about nass related events and if they did, then he is not the rightful dai of mumineen. You and I would obviously be free to believe whoever we chose as our Dai, similar to how the SKQ followers currently believe that he is the Dai of Dawoodi Bohras and that they are the true mumineen since they have walayat of the true dai. They have neither masjid nor mawaid but they still believe and you have to give them credit for the strength of their faith, if nothing else. Personally I don't care all that much, but I do care enough to want a truthful person to lead me spiritually...

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:00 pm

kapisch wrote:
monginis wrote: Advocate is talking, good.

I don't support either since I decided to leave the Bohra faith about two years ago. After a long and deep search over more than a decade studying the gamut of sects including Hanafi, Salafi/Wahabbi, Ithna'ashari, Shafi'i, Maliki, Ibaadi, Zaydi, Maturidi, Naqshbandi Sufi, and so on, I finally came to the conclusion that my family and I would find the best expression for our spiritual and intellectual growth in the Ismaili faith under the guidance of an Imam who is both haadhir and maujood and has consistently encouraged a progressive, intellectual, and pluralistic ethic. So we are currently going through the process of adopting the Ismaili faith.

Regarding this situation between the dai claimants, I had predicted this situation the moment I heard about the london nass. My Bohra friends were aghast when I had said that. Now they are shocked by what they see. However, I only have sadness to express for my former Bohra community. Regardless of the inadequacies of the leadership and deficiencies in waiting for an Imam in satr (concealment) for 800 years, the Bohras have always been an enterprising and respected community. That respectable standing is now severely affected by the shenanigans of the claimants. May Allah show them Seerat al-Mustaqim.
Before I came down to Australia, 3 years back I contacted Agha khani center to know how to join them, they said its a process of 1 year and after that process one can convert to Agha khani.

I kept doing research on them, and finally decided to remain in ISLAMIC fold and stick with 7 pillars of ISLAM which is SALAT,FAST.HAJ.JIHAD,CHARITY,WALAYAT (prophet and his progeny) and TAHARAT.

Agha Khani are good as a open society but I dont see any thing ISLAMIC in them.

but any ways thanx for sharing your experience.

I am personally not waiting for any IMAM, but yes if he appears he will have my complete support, my present IMAM is QURAAN and PROPHET(s) LIFE and I find all my answers in both of these.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:36 am

O yaar pls discuss only case related things. For the rest we have other threads

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:58 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:

Monginis:

Regarding the case

@KM1 : From what I have read, the case is not about whom you should chose. The court cannot obviously force you to believe one thing or another against your will. From what I have read, the SKQ side is trying to prove is that nass was not conferred in the manner described in the London hospital. By doing so it would prove whether SMS and the people around him lied about nass related events and if they did, then he is not the rightful dai of mumineen. You and I would obviously be free to believe whoever we chose as our Dai, similar to how the SKQ followers currently believe that he is the Dai of Dawoodi Bohras and that they are the true mumineen since they have walayat of the true dai. They have neither masjid nor mawaid but they still believe and you have to give them credit for the strength of their faith, if nothing else. Personally I don't care all that much, but I do care enough to want a truthful person to lead me spiritually...
@unhappybohra
nass was not only done in hospital it was done earlier in 1385H and we have also seen the document and also once again Syedna Burhanuddin Mola RA had informed Shazada saheb. So why is KQ only fighting for hospital episode just think my friend. Just to misguide the community and blame Syedna.

regarding his Followers who are with him i would request you to do little investigation and know more of the people who are with him because mostly all are having financial obligation and commercial dealings or Director in of the investment company of KQ and is children i.e Sanabil, F Sakkar, Saifcapitol, Tayyaba Farms and many more.

Regarding truthful
KQ who has never ever cared for the community and is well being nor is he ever visited small towns and villages nor has done any welfare or upliftment can he be our leader or successor of Syedna Burhanuddin Mola RA who has lived is whole life in welfare and upliftment of the community.

KQ deals in hedge fund and many more activities which are prohibited in Quraan.
KQ wants position but he doesnt want to get to the people to explain
KQ wants to run internet DAWAT is our community so weak
KQ disappeared to thane in the time of crisis and keep himself surrounded by police protection
KQ wants to solve the problem of the community through court and media and he refused to meet is own brother.

When Syedna Mufaddal Mola TUS had requested is brother to go and meet him he refused to meet them why?

So you decide now who is honest and truthful leader

Syedna Qutbuddin shaeed

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:34 am

wow so now Hedge funds is haraam according to MS followers, seriously?
do you even know what hedge funds stands for? what are the implications of hedge funds on present world economy?
how did you got to conclusion it is prohibited in Quraan?
I can reply to all your fake points, but I am more interested to counter you on Hedge fund comment.

If muffy would have spent only half of the money which he is spending to hire these idiots to defend him, no momeen would have to sleep on street.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:54 am

monginis wrote:wow so now Hedge funds is haraam according to MS followers, seriously?
do you even know what hedge funds stands for? what are the implications of hedge funds on present world economy?
how did you got to conclusion it is prohibited in Quraan?
I can reply to all your fake points, but I am more interested to counter you on Hedge fund comment.

If muffy would have spent only half of the money which he is spending to hire these idiots to defend him, no momeen would have to sleep on street.
I want you to study more in detail on Saifcapitol and sanabil and then ask me.

Why are you getting so hyper and in each and very post of yours you want to drag Mufaddal Mola TUS we all know that you have some personnel grudge against our Mola.

If I am fake or telling you something which is not real prove it show me people who are with KQ who are selflessly and without any personnel gain or benefit supporting him.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:48 am

I have personal grudges with ms?
Well, yes. I am shiyateAli and when I see a person claiming himself to be naib e Ali and on another hand he's buying sea-facing bungalows in sri Lanka and his followers are sleeping on the streets, it does become a reason to fight for me.
If you consider yourself shiyateAli, then you should also fight for this noble cause.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:10 am

Mongi
Again you are mixing up issues or misguided

Anyone buying a bunglow is there any offense or doing wrong where is yr KQ staying in a hut
Pls search on google on KQ and is children and you will know how many bunglows and property do they own in USA and India

Regarding people sleeping on streets
Pls can you tell me whats the percentage in our community sleeping on street.

Have you ever known that there are many schemes in dawat to help mumin to buy a house
Have you ever known that there are many schemes in dawat to help mumin to with Qardan hassanah and many other schemes

Get your facts right
with one or case don't generalize the issue and behave like childish

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:32 am

Admin : as usual MS PR are trying to derail this important thread, kindly move this non related post to appropriate threads, so we can reply them.

@ KM/james

open another thread and you will get replies.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:35 am

Have you ever known that there are many schemes in dawat to help mumin to buy a house
Have you ever known that there are many schemes in dawat to help mumin to with Qardan hassanah and many other schemes
Br KM1
Can you please list them here and please tell all the Mumineen how they can benefit them without bribing the Local Goonda Committee and also can you or any other defender of Kothari Goons provide the number of ordinary people(without giving Salaam) who benefited from such scheme
While growing up in poverty, I did not get any benefit from so called Dawat Ni Help as a matter of fact when I went to other Non Bohra Muslim Organization to seek help they always told me they your Mullah Saheb gives lot of money why are you coming here, when they were given the facts they right away provided the relief.
You see Br KM1, doing a false marketing and PR about helping the poor Mumineen is hurting many needy Mumineen as outside NGOs think that Mullaji Saheb is doing, please stop this false PR
Get your facts right

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:47 am

Mongi
I am happy that now u know what truth is about KQ good u agreed and have kept silence.

SBM
May be you must have had a bad experience with some jamaat but again I am telling you dont generalize n lets we all join hands fight with this few corrupt and bring a better administration

Its all on us if all Mumin becomes aware of all the benefits which our Mola gives thru Muvasaat and various other scheme then we will not have problem in getting the benefit s.

Regarding outsider why are they saying because they have seen so they are praising.

Today the amount of love majority Mumin has is just because of is affection and is love care for a Mumin no PR agency can built this

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:07 am

KM1 wrote:Mongi
I am happy that now u know what truth is about KQ good u agreed and have kept silence.

SBM
May be you must have had a bad experience with some jamaat but again I am telling you dont generalize n lets we all join hands fight with this few corrupt and bring a better administration

Its all on us if all Mumin becomes aware of all the benefits which our Mola gives thru Muvasaat and various other scheme then we will not have problem in getting the benefit s.

Regarding outsider why are they saying because they have seen so they are praising.

Today the amount of love majority Mumin has is just because of is affection and is love care for a Mumin no PR agency can built this
KM,

go ahead and spread the truth, let me know how hedge funds are haraam? and how doing halaal business is wrong for a DAI, infact all our previous duats were engaged in some businesses for their livelihood.

I feel disgusted to reply paid PR like you, but since you think I went silence I have to reply this.

I cant believe you guys claim to be Hussaini and shiyate Ali....just cant believe.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 am

KM,

give me websites of saifcapitol and sanabil, let me see what kind of haraam hedge funds they are running.

I gave it try on google.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:21 am

Who said doing business is Haraam I never said that
Rgd Sanabil and Saif Capitol kindly go and ask them directly if you are so well connected with them I am sure they will not lie to you and there close associate with KOTAK Finance group and many more like this

kindly do your research properly and also you can check the directors name online if they are making you fool by saying they have nothing to do

May I ask you is KQ paying you also and do you think all are like you doing PR service .
I am just here on my own and just with my free will I am writing you all this. Rgd Money alhamdoillah I enough to survive myself and my family and I can earn with my Mola s Dua