bohra madrasa

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

Re: bohra madrasa

Unread post by accountability » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Going by what say, do you like the way americans are treating iraqis, dont you love karbala and najaf from the bottom of your heart, and americans have bombarded those places, aren't you potent enough to do something. Or your impotency only becomes potency on a fragile aged jamea ustaads.
Narendra modi and his cohorts had killed thousands of bohras, looted their properties and raped them. Shouldn't your potency do something, oh no, he is invited with red carpet, he was given in crores for head money, presented with shawl, called to masjid during moharram, all of them very potent deeds.
were you among those goons, who syed ul khair sent to beat those aged men. If you teach in madrasa, how to beat an old aged man, then you are really successful. well done madrasa

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:19 pm

accountability wrote:Going by what say, do you like the way americans are treating iraqis, dont you love karbala and najaf from the bottom of your heart, and americans have bombarded those places, aren't you potent enough to do something. Or your impotency only becomes potency on a fragile aged jamea ustaads.
Narendra modi and his cohorts had killed thousands of bohras, looted their properties and raped them. Shouldn't your potency do something, oh no, he is invited with red carpet, he was given in crores for head money, presented with shawl, called to masjid during moharram, all of them very potent deeds.
were you among those goons, who syed ul khair sent to beat those aged men. If you teach in madrasa, how to beat an old aged man, then you are really successful. well done madrasa
1. Karbala & Najaf those holy places protect them self, and the citizens of that country are fighting with their life to do it.
2. The "Jamea Ustads" you are talking about have been kicked out, so those morons are no longer "Jamea Ustad". Specially if the organization kicked them out why should they be affiliated with that organization.
3. Regarding Narendra Modi, you must have heard the proverb "Keep your friends close & Keep your enemies closer" Even prophet Mohammed (S.A) kept abu bakr and umar (L.A) close that does not mean they were friendly.
4. Regarding syed ul khair & bros i would say I hate them more than you do, but somehow they get away with it everytime.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 pm

wonder what you would have done in the time of the rasool. the truth is that after the rasool the imamats haq was ali but abu baker got it .
do you think the people who were with ali started a war. for God's sake ali lost the throne but did not raise a hand.and to day 70% of muslims in the world are sunni. go back into history and see the turn of events after the 46th. dai. May be you will be enlightened. It is the nature of truth, sooner or later the world will come to know. the contstant recitation of ghano jivo and aka moula in the madrasas is to brainwash the young generation to the extent that they loose the truth. such is the brain washing that the young child thinks that if a pen is presented to him from aka moula then he is sure to pass the exam. they have lost all faith in almighty Allah and confidence in themselves.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:02 pm

wonder how much impotent you would be in the time of the rasool. ali lost the throne to abu baker and to day 70% of muslims are sunni. do you thnk ali was wrong in not starting a war? go back into history and read the turn of events from the 46th. dai. may be you will be enlightened to know the truth. the young generation of to day has lost faith in allah and confidence in themselves. If a pen is presented to him from aka moula then he thinks he is sure to pass the exam. the constant recitation of ghano jivo and aka moula in madrass and majlises is to hide the truth. to brain wash the people to the extent that no one questions the past or how and when.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:22 pm

trvoice
You must have heard the proverb "Keep your friends close & Keep your enemies closer" Even prophet Mohammed (S.A) kept abu bakr and umar (L.A) close that does not mean they were friendly.
So would you say that Imam Hussain made the mistake (nauzubillah) by not keeping his enemies closer and not making deal with Yazid like Imam Hassan did. If Imam Hussain would have followed your logic, we would not be doing Purjosh Maatam to make Moula happy, would we?

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm

omabharti wrote:
trvoice
You must have heard the proverb "Keep your friends close & Keep your enemies closer" Even prophet Mohammed (S.A) kept abu bakr and umar (L.A) close that does not mean they were friendly.
So would you say that Imam Hussain made the mistake (nauzubillah) by not keeping his enemies closer and not making deal with Yazid like Imam Hassan did. If Imam Hussain would have followed your logic, we would not be doing Purjosh Maatam to make Moula happy, would we?
Oh you just answered your own question, Ah cmon you cannot be that dumb, are you ?? Each nabi, wasi, imam, have their own unique shaan which i dont think you know or understand that point (later explained keep on reading). Imam Hassan's shaan was to do sulah "Term negotiation" and Imam Hussain did the Jung with his enemies. So that said i have no doubt that u dont go to waaz or are the team of LLB's (Lords of the last benches) who just keep talking during the waaz and miss important points. So now what my point here is improve your basic knowledge first and then think about progress.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:46 pm

trvoice wrote: So that said i have no doubt that u dont go to waaz or are the team of LLB's (Lords of the last benches) who just keep talking during the waaz and miss important points.
A typical brainwashed abde quote..... so you mean to say that vayez is the only place on the universe where you get divine knowledge just lke bohra kabrastan is the only place on the earth from where the flight to jannat takes off, off course with the 'immigration check not required' document (ruku chithi), only the 0.00000001% of the world population has the so called divine knowledge and are entitled for a sprawling estate in jannat, all the rest are hellbound...wow what logic. Moreover what divine knowledge do you get in vayez ? The maximum time is consumed in praise of the 51st and 52nd dai and shahadat nu bayan is served only as a topping on the desert i.e. hardly 10 mintues in the end which too is a confused version when the dai mistakenly flips the papers which are prepared by someone else and jumps from Hussain (a.s.) bayan to Abbas Alamdar (a.s.) bayan like how it happened in the last marol vayez in mumbai. Yes you miss a lot of important points like "aa varse tame mane ghani wajebat aapi. hu ghano khush thayu, aavta warse haji wadhare aapjo hu wadhare khush thais"

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 pm

trvoice wrote:1. Karbala & Najaf those holy places protect them self, and the citizens of that country are fighting with their life to do it.
Citizens of that country are fighting WITHIN THEMSELVES to gain power , update yourself with current events rather then updating yourself with day to day mola's programme and bushras.
trvoice wrote:2. The "Jamea Ustads" you are talking about have been kicked out, so those morons are no longer "Jamea Ustad". Specially if the organization kicked them out why should they be affiliated with that organization.
One of the so called moron was the teacher of your present dai. Also, first update yourself with the factual events that took place, you will find a detailed version of it on another thread although it is for sure that you are not going to accept those facts because it exposes the evils of your master and his co-hoots.
trvoice wrote:3. Regarding Narendra Modi, you must have heard the proverb "Keep your friends close & Keep your enemies closer" Even prophet Mohammed (S.A) kept abu bakr and umar (L.A) close that does not mean they were friendly.

This is exactly how and why hadiths are distorted, fabricated and manipulated to justify their own evils and how brainwashed abdes are nailed with only the 'nirali and ajab shaan' of the dai and Prophet (s.a.w.) is reduced to a second class citizen (Nauzubillah) and in the process His (s.a.w.) wisdom is challenged.
trvoice wrote:4. Regarding syed ul khair & bros i would say I hate them more than you do, but somehow they get away with it everytime.
Ever tried to reason out as to why people like kher get away everytime ? Either he knows too much about the corruption by the dai and his sons and is blackmailing them or he is given regular hefty amounts from the spoils to keep his mouth shut.
The bottom line is that the dai is unable to control people like him inspite of having a sizeable following.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Namaz -- 2 rakat namaz for dai.

zakat -- to feed the oversized zaadas and zaadis and sponsor their frequent foreign trips and furnish their sprawling residences twice a year with gold taps and gold basins, list is endless.

jihad -- attack anyone who raises their voice against the corrupt administration viz. ustads of jamea, asger ali engineer and hold demonstration against banks who refuse to appoint the corrupt zaadas on their board.
demonstration against which bank,my dear friend?
My dear friend is your memory weak or is it that you choose to forget the incident ?........ Iam refering to the Bombay Mercantile Co-op Bank episode.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
trvoice wrote:1. Karbala & Najaf those holy places protect them self, and the citizens of that country are fighting with their life to do it.
Citizens of that country are fighting WITHIN THEMSELVES to gain power , update yourself with current events rather then updating yourself with day to day mola's programme and bushras.
trvoice wrote:2. The "Jamea Ustads" you are talking about have been kicked out, so those morons are no longer "Jamea Ustad". Specially if the organization kicked them out why should they be affiliated with that organization.
One of the so called moron was the teacher of your present dai. Also, first update yourself with the factual events that took place, you will find a detailed version of it on another thread although it is for sure that you are not going to accept those facts because it exposes the evils of your master and his co-hoots.
trvoice wrote:3. Regarding Narendra Modi, you must have heard the proverb "Keep your friends close & Keep your enemies closer" Even prophet Mohammed (S.A) kept abu bakr and umar (L.A) close that does not mean they were friendly.

This is exactly how and why hadiths are distorted, fabricated and manipulated to justify their own evils and how brainwashed abdes are nailed with only the 'nirali and ajab shaan' of the dai and Prophet (s.a.w.) is reduced to a second class citizen (Nauzubillah) and in the process His (s.a.w.) wisdom is challenged.
trvoice wrote:4. Regarding syed ul khair & bros i would say I hate them more than you do, but somehow they get away with it everytime.
Ever tried to reason out as to why people like kher get away everytime ? Either he knows too much about the corruption by the dai and his sons and is blackmailing them or he is given regular hefty amounts from the spoils to keep his mouth shut.
The bottom line is that the dai is unable to control people like him inspite of having a sizeable following.
Wow this is really exciting for i thought i was the least informed, but you guyz have proven me wrong thanks a lot. Now back to giving you answers to your confusion.

1. I m not a citizen of that country so its none of my business.
2. A Dai is only trained and educated by another Dai. If a janitor says he works in microsoft it does not mean he sits next to Bill gates. (lol)And for the facts I would rather trust someone who was there during the whole event rather than a post on open internet (yes i know the whole event first hand, things within the closed doors too & the scene where they were beaten up with chappals "did you knew that part"). I cant locate the post but if i do i will try to correct the facts and figures too
3. By now i hope you accept that you are absolutely distorted (mann i cant stop laughing)
4. And for Syed ul Kher i say he gets away because HE IS SMART, INTELLIGENT and he is good at what he does.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:35 pm

"4. Regarding syed ul khair & bros i would say I hate them more than you do, but somehow they get away with it everytime:

This is what we want to reform. Raise your voice with syedna Saheb, tell him that you hate his nephew for his atrocities and high handedness. But somehow he gets away with it everytime. As syedna saheb has himself said, that his doors are open 24/7. there should not be any problem reaching him. Once you get your request to him, I am sure it will be remedied, syed ul khair will be removed from amalat and mumineen will be saved from his cruelty.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Thats the problem with u guyz, you dont get the point and dont read the whole thing. There is a reason he is not removed, in short he is evil but unfortunately he is the necessary evil.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:33 pm

trvoice wrote:1. I m not a citizen of that country so its none of my business.
So anything that happens in Najaf and Karbala is none of your business and no concern for you, only saifee mahal in mumbai is of concern to you.

You have proved that you are an important part of the bohra cult with burhanuddin saab as the centre figure, nothing else matters to you not even Hussain (a.s.) and Mola Ali (a.s.). So the chest beating at the drop of a hat and muharrum tamashas at different worldwide locales are only a farce and nothing else.
trvoice wrote: (yes i know the whole event first hand, things within the closed doors too & the scene where they were beaten up with chappals "did you knew that part"). I cant locate the post but if i do i will try to correct the facts and figures too
Still you justify those inhuman and cowardly acts. I think this is what is taught in brainwashing sessions (sabaks) and to disrespect and humiliate the teachers and that too elderly ones is part of your curricullum.
trvoice wrote:3. By now i hope you accept that you are absolutely distorted (mann i cant stop laughing)
You are speaking for yourself and your statement is tailormade for you because you are taught to accept whatever shit that is fed to you otherwise you lose the honourary title of ABDE SYEDNA.
trvoice wrote:4. And for Syed ul Kher i say he gets away because HE IS SMART, INTELLIGENT
By your own admission the dai and his other trusted aides are then DUMB and FOOLISH. Atlast you accepted the truth.
trvoice wrote:he is good at what he does.
So as per you he is good at corruption...... right, kothar needs professional scamsters, extortionists and people who are good at hafta vasuli because that is what this kothar is all about.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 am

So anything that happens in Najaf and Karbala is none of your business and no concern for you, only saifee mahal in mumbai is of concern to you.
You said that not me, and yes its none of my concern, I kind of like to mind my own business and not poke my nose in others businesses.
You have proved that you are an important part of the bohra cult with burhanuddin saab as the centre figure, nothing else matters to you not even Hussain (a.s.) and Mola Ali (a.s.). So the chest beating at the drop of a hat and muharrum tamashas at different worldwide locales are only a farce and nothing else.
Wrong assumption and just between you and me "the chest beating is called maatam within bohras & shias as well"
Still you justify those inhuman and cowardly acts. I think this is what is taught in brainwashing sessions (sabaks) and to disrespect and humiliate the teachers and that too elderly ones is part of your curricullum.
Absolutely they deserved it, and that other moron AJGER also deserved it when he was beaten up in mumbai airport a few years back, oh that reminds me to send him my dry cleaning reciept it took 2 attemps for the laundry to clean his stinky blood off my pants. :o
You are speaking for yourself and your statement is tailormade for you because you are taught to accept whatever shit that is fed to you otherwise you lose the honourary title of ABDE SYEDNA.
I dont think admin allows to speak dirty on this forums. And besides all your replies seems out of frustration and make no sense. And I already smell something burning
By your own admission the dai and his other trusted aides are then DUMB and FOOLISH. Atlast you accepted the truth.
Again a self imposed statement which has nothing to do with what i said.
So as per you he is good at corruption...... right, kothar needs professional scamsters, extortionists and people who are good at hafta vasuli because that is what this kothar is all about.
Nope wrong, when running a huge organization with 1.5 million followers, the administrators and administration has to be strict and sometimes there are ppl who are good, bad, and ugly. Besides that i dont know what personal grudge you have with Kothar or jamea or entire dawat, but seems like you are totally i mean entirely totally consumed by hatred.

P.S: Keep it coming i will regularly check this forums.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:55 am

in short he is evil but unfortunately he is the necessary evil.
Are you trying to say that the Dai is protecting the neccessary evil in our community. Let me ask you a very simple question. If nobody likes this evil man in the community than why is he protected by Syedna? Honestly, don't you think that in this case the evil has become unneccessary and it should be eliminated?

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Aarif wrote:
in short he is evil but unfortunately he is the necessary evil.
Are you trying to say that the Dai is protecting the neccessary evil in our community. Let me ask you a very simple question. If nobody likes this evil man in the community than why is he protected by Syedna? Honestly, don't you think that in this case the evil has become unneccessary and it should be eliminated?

No its just you trying to put your words in my mouth. And every person has a good quality and bad quality but his good qualities surpasses his bad quality thats they he is still in game.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:07 pm

trvoice wrote:So anything that happens in Najaf and Karbala is none of your business and no concern for you, only saifee mahal in mumbai is of concern to you.

You said that not me, and yes its none of my concern, I kind of like to mind my own business and not poke my nose in others businesses.
A typical and ardent follower of the dai because the murders of thousands of muslims in gujarat was none of his concern and he preferred to mind his business ($$$$$) and didnt poke his nose in 'others' business because the 'others' were muslims and the ummat of Prophet (s.a.w.) whereas he is the dai of 'bohras'.... ola to musalman chhe, hame to bohra chhe. Rather then poking his nose in the affairs of muslims he prefered to shake hands with the one whose hands are soaked with blood of muslims ........long live the dai and his cult, ghanu jeevo ghanu jeevo.
trvoice wrote:Wrong assumption and just between you and me "the chest beating is called maatam within bohras & shias as well"
Maatam is an act carried out spontanously when grief reaches its zenith and 'chest beating' is something which is done immediately after namaz without even a drop of tear falling from the eye or done in vayez to wake the abdes from their deep sleep which they are into after getting bored with the bayan and are suddenly and rudely awakened by the deafening sound of 'Allah taala na Hussain'. Chest beating is also a ritual carried out with abdes standing in circles and beating the chest in chorus and in rhythm and here also there is not a drop of tear falling from their eyes. Hope you understood the difference between maatam and chest beating (the one that bohras do).
trvoice wrote:Absolutely they deserved it, and that other moron AJGER also deserved it when he was beaten up in mumbai airport a few years back, oh that reminds me to send him my dry cleaning reciept it took 2 attemps for the laundry to clean his stinky blood off my pants.

Oh so you, the dai and kothar are the moral police who decides what is right and what is wrong, it means you are no less then the talibans and above all you are proud of the cowardly act..... good similarity between the taliban madrassa and bohra sabaks. The only difference is that talibans are manly, brave and can take on 10 opponents at a time whereas 1000 or more abde syednas take on one or two at a time. If the mob is more then the leader escapes in a police jeep leaving his followers in a lurch ... hope you remember the moharrum episode of laanats by the dai.
trvoice wrote:And besides all your replies seems out of frustration and make no sense. And I already smell something burning
Reflection of thoughts.
trvoice wrote:By your own admission the dai and his other trusted aides are then DUMB and FOOLISH. Atlast you accepted the truth.

Again a self imposed statement which has nothing to do with what i said.
At first you didnt look so dumb, now let me explain it to you like a kindergarden child... whats the opposite of Yes ? Its No. one more try, whats the opposite of Right ? Answer is No. In the same way whats the opposite of SMART, INTELLIGENT ? Answer is DUMB and FOOLISH.
trvoice wrote:Nope wrong, when running a huge organization with 1.5 million followers, the administrators and administration has to be strict and sometimes there are ppl who are good, bad, and ugly.
Firstly get your statistics right, the organisation (not followers in your words) is less then half of what you stated, as per e jamaat records the bohra population is hardly 6 lacs worldwide which has SHRINKED considerably, details of discussion on this topic is on another thread. And yes I agree that there are good and bad people everywhere.
trvoice wrote:Besides that i dont know what personal grudge you have with Kothar or jamea or entire dawat, but seems like you are totally i mean entirely totally consumed by hatred.
This is the problem with staunch abdes, even the highly educated ones, they do not think rationally and in an unbiased fashion. Any factual criticism and open display of kothar's evils are difficult for them to digest. It is difficult for them to accept kothar's high handedness and instead of making the head of the organisation accountable they absolve him of the crime and give him a clean chit.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:13 am

his good qualities surpasses his bad quality thats they he is still in game.
Care to comment what are his good qualities?

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Aarif asked about the qualities of syed ul khair.

there are some that I came accross. sending innocent bohras to jail, refusing burial without payment, very arrogant, refusing to perform nikah if not paid hefty amount, embezzling jamat fund, no accoutabiltiy.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:45 pm

guy sam you cannot be optimistic withba misty optic. tamne aiva spectacles pera va che ke dirty pani bhi saaf dekhai che.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear aziz,
Please visit the Deeni Madras in every place where reformists exist, Udaipur, Malegaon, Haiderabad, Aurangabad just to name the few and also in foreign countries and verify your claim, before commenting in total ignorance.
and wat do u teach there,how to hate dai and destroy deen..........

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:06 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Please visit the Deeni Madras in every place where reformists exist, Udaipur, Malegaon, Haiderabad, Aurangabad just to name the few and also in foreign countries and verify your claim, before commenting in total ignorance.
Guy you look brainless. Bhai Insaf has directed Aziz to visit and see what they teach. If he will tell you the teaching of madresa run by prog you will come with another crepe, so please better go there and find out what they teach.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:53 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
No, all they do is recite Yaa Abu Bakr, Yaa Omar and Yaa Usman....
And maybe Yaa Insaap too :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Dear profastisn you forgot to add hazrats in front of those names,thats how insaap calls them probably learnt from those prog madrasas ,
imagine the people who were the cause of deaths of panjatans and insaap calls them hazrats ,

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 am

omabharti wrote:
trvoice
imam hussain didnt go on war purposely.it was final resolve.imam tried to avoid til the last extent....if war was wat aqa hussain wanted he wouldnt have watered enemy forces..........

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:28 am

trvoice wrote:
Aarif wrote: Are you trying to say that the Dai is protecting the neccessary evil in our community. Let me ask you a very simple question. If nobody likes this evil man in the community than why is he protected by Syedna? Honestly, don't you think that in this case the evil has become unneccessary and it should be eliminated?

No its just you trying to put your words in my mouth. And every person has a good quality and bad quality but his good qualities surpasses his bad quality thats they he is still in game.
let me tell u some good qualities f khair bhaisaab...though i know the opposite list is endless
during ramzaan he never misses to lead a namaaz including bihori.he is a good project manager infact great project manager.he connects pretty well with those ppl who despite being influential aint flexible,he has changed kaaay of many ppl,i mean drunkards and gamblers few yrs back are leading khidmat guzaars now.
and above all his khidmat and dedication at haj is unquestionable...

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 am

Maqbool wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: and wat do u teach there,how to hate dai and destroy deen..........
Guy you look brainless. Bhai Insaf has directed Aziz to visit and see what they teach. If he will tell you the teaching of madresa run by prog you will come with another crepe, so please better go there and find out what they teach.
if this type of acusation makes me call brainless...wat will u call insaaf and his cohouts here.brain,guts and spineles isit

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 am

keep on coming. my thread to teach our bohri children to trust Allah instead of dai is completely off to a tangent.