Surat Flood

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Surat Flood

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:34 pm

Might be Piggy can use his influence to get that MIYASAHEB 5 lakhs he is seeking

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:19 pm

14 crores are lot of money. The impact of that kind of money on surat mumineen should be very obvious. Actually for the sake of honest observance, I would suggest, that jamat should invite application for imbursements. And after non prejudicail verification, the applicant is paid. After that jamat publishes the list of mumineen, who were helped.

Last time, during gujrat riots, some allocations were made, but the impact was none or very little.

Instead of contributing to our jamat fund. I tried a different approach, through some indirect information, i found a family, who was badly effected, so I tried , whatever little difference we could make. in this way i get to know the family. They wrote me a letter in gujrati, which i could not read, so I had to have it read by someone, but what they wrote was very discouraging and pathetic. They said, that after rioting, no one took care of them, They had to go hungry for no of nights.

That is why, I am suggesting,Beside rhetorics, that if jamat really wants to help affected people, they should do it in organized manner, and then they should publish the list of the people helped. This will give credence to their pledge.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:52 pm

We need to weigh br. piggy first so we can see how much fat and stupid he gets after robbing the poor.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:53 am

All Brothers& Sisters,
All mumineen of surat r safe and secure.by the dua of aqa maula every thing in control.Pls prog dawoodi bohra pls dont bi.tch and spread bad mouth.for the sake of engg.
wassalaam

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:29 pm

Br. pro pig.

Now that Aqa Moula has secured aal the bohras with his Dua.Its time to distribute the money.We would like to see the people receiving the cash.I have some relatives in Surat.I will keep you posted about the dispersal of funds.

Salams

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:18 am

s inaaf,
i tell your answer that they have not recd any money.if you r againts aqa maula your relative will be same.my relative live in surat and they told me that they got money.now i will tell u they live zaapa bazaar and they have convenice store at the corner of street(zaapa bazaar)

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:05 am

Did you purposely forget to give the names or help is secret to the rest of the people.Are there more than one family that got help? Are they going to make annoucements where people need to go get help.Why not tell all momeneen.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:23 am

And what about that MIYASAHEB
Did Pro_Pig and Babu found out why MIYASAHEB is not getting QARDE HASANAH????
I am not going to let Piggy and Babu push MIYASAHEB issue under the rug as they accused me of lying while they refuse to call Br. Murtaza and find out why Miyasaheb is not getting any help.
What is name of your relative and name of store in Zappa Bazar so we can get truth AS PIGGY STILL REFUSES TO IDENTIFY HIS BUSINESS DEALINGS AND THE NAME OF HIS BUSINESS. WHY AR YOUR HIDING YOUR BUSINES AND TALK BIG that is KOTHARI WAY. Anyone who boasts about his growing empire in India, Dubai, UK and USA should be proud to tell the world instead of keeping it secret unless the business is GORAKH DHANDA AND KALA BAZAR (and Kothar does loan you money for those kinds of business as they get a handsome commission)

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:25 pm

okay omaji,
where u can meet me? on august 27 2006 @4.30 at centrl ave nagpur. at my store name is raj hardware store or my brother can meet u in georgia atlanta by riverdale my store name is raj computer service.make sure u come and be like gentle man.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:38 pm

Dear Pro_pig
Thank you for sending the info. If you think that I am going to drop everything and just come to meet you then you have a lot to learn.
You alrady know that if I was like that where command is given the people run I would still be part of inner circle of KOTHAR. Since I know where you are, one of these day I surely will meet you.
BEING A GENTLEMAN, I WROTE DEAR for the first time and hopefully you will reciprocate. NOW HOW ABOUT MIYASAHEB, since you and BABU called me liar it is upto you and him to correct and find and tell the world whole story on Qarde Hasnah

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:47 pm

Dear Pig
By the way, I couldnot find any listing of Raj
Computer Services in Atlanta, GA area. Can you give me the exact address, or r u working out of a house and you just made up the name since Moula doesnot allow anyone to use names like RAJ if you open the business with RAZA

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:46 am

omaji,
raj is our maula who is sleeping in ahmedabad that y aqa maula give its name too.yes i have store in atlanta too.now dont make up all your stories and now u will going to meet me.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:14 am

Like I said that I cannot find any proper address of Raj Computer Services in Atlanta or neighbourhood directory. Why don't you give me exact address. AND ANY NEWS ON MIYASAHEB. DID YOU CONTACT BR.MURTAZA AND FIND OUT MIYASAHEB'S DIFFICULTIES
Donot tell me to help him because you and BABU (who disappeared from the board) called me liar and both of you still not replying to that posting. STOP AVOIDING THE ISSUE OF MIYASAHEB