Question to all Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zarfan_hussain

Re: Question to all Bohras

Unread post by zarfan_hussain » Tue May 31, 2011 1:31 am

brothers and sisters, hope this lecture would clarify this issue..
may Allah guide us all and make us united as one ummah..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPT-WTFV35w

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:31 am

sakeena1990 wrote:I'm 18 and lately a few things have been bugging me about our way of life. I will post them one by one hoping to get answers from you all. I don't classify myself as a reformist nor as a blind follower as well. I, like many of my friends have begun to seek clear reasoning for whatever we do based on Quranic teachings which in my humble opinion is our canon law.

What question is: If our's is the true faith, why don't we invite non muslims or even muslims for that matter to our Bohra faith? Isn't it simple logic, can't we make God happier by inviting people to the correct path? I mean if people out there are misled or deviated from the straight path why don't we embrace them? Instead why are we such a secretive "sect"?? Why are we encouraged to conceal our beliefs and cut ourselves off from other muslims sects?
I'll tell you why... It's because this fanatic's bohra's have absolutely nothing to offer.. There faith is as bogus as those bollywood movies.. full of hindu rituals, human-worshiping, crocodile tears, songs and not to forget those miracles..
No sane human would want to marry a creepy looking men, & women who are only good for making baby's ( without pleasure ) by bohra standards ..

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Maybe, you might be enjoying, sitting squeezed in a small box, just like slaves use to..?? It's mind blowing that Allah has given us freewill & you guys turn that into Burhanuddins will..
And all this ugliness we are reading on this forum was created by this cult.. If they didn't exists, we wouldn't have none of this & everybody would be living happy with all there body parts( of women) in tacked.. but that is not the case :cry: ..

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa