Follow Moula's Farman and Hikmat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
shapur

Re: Follow Moula's Farman and Hikmat

Unread post by shapur » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:36 am

Bro Nietzsche wrote : "Perhaps there is no dai, no imam, and no god. "

The fun thing about this forum is that it comprises the entire spectrum with almost all shades of views and opinions. Bro Nitezsche - with your permission perhaps I could propose an "alias" for you :- How about "Marx" or "Mao" ?
-

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 am

to a certain extent i agree with shapur. facebook has become a social medium where people are showing off how many 'friends' they have, how many parties they had and in which posh venues. their clothes, their trips to exotic locations, their expensively decorated homes etc etc. it has become an addiction for many, scrutinising everyone's facebook page for the latest photos, posting fatuous comments or being forced to add 'likes'. it is true that it is ideal for people with too much free time on their hands. i realised long ago, that it was a waste for me and i promptly deleted my account.
AZ your comments say so much about your age group...if you are not born after 1980 you can not understand it...the people you talk about is a special species ! If it is not on Facebook it is untrue...Wiki is gospel and google is more authenticate then an encyclopaedia ....

Let me guess when you were 20 years old what was cool, a transistor radio or a Sony Walkman cool this will tell me you were born in 50s, 60s or 70s...please do not tell me a vinyl record ! :D :lol: :P

I hope you take this humorously

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:21 am

Here is the Hikmat of this new farman now what will you call them

'Put curbs on Facebook, mobiles to protect girls

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 20170.cms?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:37 am

Km did you try reading the comments below the news article ....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 am

How funny it is that Syedna and Kothari Goons give the Farman on the ills of Facebook. HOW ABOUT ASKING THEIR FOLLOWERS TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THEIR ACTS. oh I forgot if the followers start taking responsibility for their acts there would be no ABDES and AMTES