Mazoon Maula is being trageted

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bohra spring

Re: Mazoon Maula is being trageted

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:42 am

TB yes you are right our reform has hate ...what do you think that the. Muffy can do to calm our fire ? Let me know how we can become friends again...

Surely he does not deserve our abuse, remind me know what he does for us that we should open our hearts?

If you sincerely show me where we have gone wrong that is fair and Islamic , I give you my word I will change?

If muffy is faultless and he is the star of a character , I will accept him as my leader.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:56 am

it is obvious to keep discipline in group of people some body has to lead, even in school class room we need a monitor who can lead and keep things in control.

but if monitor starts threatning people and taking advantage of his postion, other students must revolt and throw him out of power.

this is exactly the need to "BOHRA COMMUNITY"

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:37 am

@bohra spring: as a humble human being i m telling you that do not revolt against the daawat. Brother you wont get anything out of it.
Reform is based on hate but dont u think that Du'aats have always spoken of love. Each year Maula announces for the people who left the community that come back. Do not leave the dawaat.
Duaats have always worked for betterment of people. You can judge it easily that if Syedna TUS was wrong then why would be there so much of prosperity in community.
And as regarding Aaliqadar Maula TUS, have you heard him any single time that he has said something which is not good for us.
Duaats have been working under the Imams guidance, do not leave them. Maula does not want anythin in return, just renew your misaq and choose the right path. We will open heartedly accept you. Just throw back this hate and abuse.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:45 am

@Aliakber:
Do you even know what you writing. None of your statements could be related with each other.
I mean what is this engagement tuti ane na jhaamu???
Go to masjid and u will find 21 guys whose nufus is elavated??
If u want to ask please ask question im seperated posts ans do not combine all stories in one.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:51 am

@ incredible: Maula Ali AS never claimed Imamat because if he would have then there could be revolt in Islam. And if you are Shia then you should not be even accepting the fact that Maula Ali AS would claim leadership. He has been named as Ameeral Mumeneen (the commander of the Faithful). So by default he is the leader and why would he be claiming it.

And i am very well aware of History and faza'il of Imams AS. Better than you atleast.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:15 pm

t.b. that proudness in you saying you know it all is the first sign of ignorance.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:05 pm

true_bohra wrote:You can judge it easily that if Syedna TUS was wrong then why would be there so much of prosperity in community.
It seems that according to your logic Prosperity = Wealth. Now if that's the case then just look around you and you will find that even the Hindus, Jews, Christians and Wahabis have prospered immensely, so does it mean that they are on the right path ?? People from all walks of life have prospered and that's due to the economic boom (which is subdued recently) worldwide. Actually I can show scores of cases wherein Bohras have had a negative growth even when the world was prospering. For example, Bohras in Mumbai were having virtual monopoly in the field of hardware, glass, plywood, ball bearings etc and the hub at Abdul Rehman St and nagdevi St was dominated by Bohras alone. See the present scenario and you will find that Bohras here have lost the edge and the market is taken over by Jains, Kutchis and Banias !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:23 pm

true_bohra wrote:And as regarding Aaliqadar Maula TUS, have you heard him any single time that he has said something which is not good for us.
Have you heard a leader of any community saying things on a microphone which are bad for its followers ?? Even the wahabis say pray namaz, do roza, go for Haj, give zakat etc etc.. they too speak against consumption of alcohol, taking interest but look at their conduct !! In the election speeches even narendra modi doesn't say that if I come to power I will massacre muslims the way I did in 2002, so does it mean that he will work for the prosperity of muslims ??

The same goes with Muffy mola !!
He says don't take interest but he himself rents out properties to banks whose earnings come from interest ! His father, the 52nd Dai had issued a fatwa thereby asking bohras to boycott Bombay Mercantile Co-op Bank whereas the 52nd Dai himself had taken loan on interest for his firm, Leaders Press P.Ltd, and the 51st Dai had even innaugrated a branch of the same bank!
He says don't consume alcohol but he himself has rented out properties to liquor shops in his building at Colaba, Mumbai ! Even his late father-in-law, Yusuf Najmuddin once owned Hotel Ambassador at Churchgate, Mumbai in partnership with the late Mukasir, Salehbhai saab Safiuddin and the hotel had a full fledged liquor bar in it !
He tells bohra women to sit at home and make rotis and stitch ridas but tell me how many rotis has his wife cooked and how many ridas has his wife stitched !

I can quote many more examples !!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:12 am

Prosperity cannot be measured in terms of wealth. It comes when people are satisfied and happy.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:11 am

TB I gave you my word..You are a good man and a sincere abde , you don't have malice ...but your are brainwashed and force yourself to see only the positive things as you are in deep love, you are prosperous and credit your faith for it. I feel sympathy and understand your situation.

Yes our frustration of him and his establishment playing tricks and deceiving has turned to hate. It is human nature. Mind you there are hundreds and thousands of victims of his oppression. He has to personally ask for their forgiveness . Path to reconciliation starts with acknowledgement of past incidents.

But you are saying that we should do as Maula says and ignore what he and his brothers do! How can we do so...we would have never accepted the Prophet saw if he preached something different but practised different.

Yes he is asking people to come back to the fold, but on his terms, which is to become abdes, forget our rights, accept his taxes, while not accepting to compromise on transparency, tolerance and accountability. He may be sincere in his invitation but he will not tolerate our dignity and respect as equal human beings. He wants to be our master in worldly affairs when it is not relevant for the Islamic faith.

Now if we don't accept his invitation at his terms he is threatening excommunication sand self exile. Do you consider that a message of peace and reconciliation. If so please convince me further .

I will not repeat it but there are dozens and dozens of issues raised on this site ..can he come clean on those ?

The Day he renounces worldly pleasures and become down to earth , is that a chance .

Can he promise that the 54th Diai will not necessarily be his son or nephew ?

Can he restore independence of the Jamia as a scholarly institution

Can he restore accountability and selection on merit of office holders of the dawat

You will hopefully see our aspirations and differences are long way apart...but I want to encourage you a long journey starts with a step...my hand is open ..send him a message to send his emissary to this site and we can have a mature dialogue..let us discuss in public and we can setup a moderated initial dialogue. We will both take actions to rectify our behaviours and equally take a step towards a mutually acceptable compromise over a gradual timeframe.

If they are reading this let them assure them we want a settlement too in our differences...we are not in this to show off or fight for fun. We want to restore our faith and identity too.

Now with these few words are you sincere and committed that we reach a compromise...it can never be where you win and we loose or vice verse..it has to be at mutual level

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 am

I am again repeating it is useless to keep any hope from establishment, only solution to this problem is rooting them out completely.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:00 am

and if you are worried about society

"being affraid of ALLAH and love for his prophet is better then scaring from society"

stick to QURAAN and life of ahlul bayt, one dont need any thing else in life aas far as religion is concern.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:00 am

You speak so much of Qur'an. Do you adhere to Qur'an's teachings. You abuse so much openly despite knowing that Qur'an has prohibited that. But I also follow the Qur'an and do not revert you back with abuse:

"Obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and disregard their hurtful talk." (33:48)

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:30 am

true_bohra wrote:You speak so much of Qur'an. Do you adhere to Qur'an's teachings. You abuse so much openly despite knowing that Qur'an has prohibited that. But I also follow the Qur'an and do not revert you back with abuse:

"Obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and disregard their hurtful talk." (33:48)
I dont think it is some thing wrong to call shaitaan a "shaitaan"

but offcourse shaitaan will find it offensive but I have no concern about what shaitaan feels about it.

btw do u have raza to post "QURAAN ayat in literal sense"?

because I am sure your demi god thinks "only he can interprete Quraan none else".

how come his slave abde reading or touching such a holy book specially with meanings translated by muslims? :?: :?: :idea:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:22 am

TB I trust you are working to respond to my Han of peace and reconciliation...can I expect a response soon ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Around a week back some Bohras from Mumbra had gone to Mazun's bungalow in Thane for some Jaman on Mazun's invitation. No sooner they landed in Thane and the local Mumbra amil came to know about it, he immediately called up one of them and instructed them to come back which was obviously on the instructions of Muffy's gang. The poor bohras were so terrified that they rushed back home without having food !! Such is the extent of discontent, jealousy and hatred spread by Muffy against Mazun !!

hypocritebohra

Unread post by hypocritebohra » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:30 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Around a week back some Bohras from Mumbra had gone to Mazun's bungalow in Thane for some Jaman on Mazun's invitation. No sooner they landed in Thane and the local Mumbra amil came to know about it, he immediately called up one of them and instructed them to come back which was obviously on the instructions of Muffy's gang. The poor bohras were so terrified that they rushed back home without having food !! Such is the extent of discontent, jealousy and hatred spread by Muffy against Mazun !!
Wonder why Muffy and cohorts are so scared of Mazun Saheb? Is it because Muffy in his heart of hearts knows who is the rightful claimant.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:07 pm

if bohra leaved JAMAN, then this is serious incident....

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:54 am

Insted of spending on jamans and all, Mazoon saheb should put his money to the real benefit of our community members. That will make him very popular and our community will grow in the right direction.

The need of the hour is educational institute, Hospitals and other facilities at affordable price.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:45 am

They are all a target. Do you see freshness, smiles and charm on their face. Mostly I see Fitkar, worrisome and madness on their faces. Next time you are in their company see how they behave. When in thal, talk sports. No politics, gheebat or greatness of the Dai should be discussed.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:13 pm

this is impossible as when one sits in thaal he or she is reminded constantly about ahsaan of morla although the food bill is picked up by someone else. and better yet announcements are made every minute to contibute to qarze hasanat scheme and many other schemes to extort money.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:39 am

So why are Amils not revolting and supporting the Mazoon...

Why are Amils not shifting loyalty...there must be sincere Amils out there that can be doubting Mansoos...

Reformists should target them and get them rebel.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:40 pm

if amils revolted their vazifas would be stopped and they would be on the street. know one in the 1980's who said something very very lightly against the system and suffered the full onslaught of the kothar. This amils family was in ruins, there was no post for him, no zazifa and he used to stand with hands folded all day long at adam masjid asking for forgiveness from the then tahir bhaisaheb. he was not forgiven. His last days were horrible. He died very early in life.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Any news or update about Mazoon? what is latest? Where is he these days, whats happening?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:26 am

so that you get another point of starting a gossiping thread.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:04 am

no gossipping. just honest comments and remarks to let the aam aadmi know if his good deeds are indeed good or are they misdeeds that have missed their mark completely and looted the innoscent mumineen.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:55 am

ohh yeah!!! see in previous threads what you have done in veil of honest comments.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:00 am

Indeed,the clergy has put a veil on you too.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:58 pm

i am sure you people have not heard Rasullulah PBUH saying that "Jahan ALI A.S phire wahan Haq ne Phiraoje".....
if you have understood that hadis you people wouldnt have such baseless and useless arguments and blame upon Dawaat.....
the way Nabi and his Wasi were in that era ... exactly in now a days Duaat Mutlaqeen are in present day .. Whatever they do we have to accept it as we have given them a Misaq and one of the clause in Misaq is that "dai koi ne ape ya na ape.. koi ne uncha kare ya neecha kare..." that answers all your questions...
if you are a mumin you would never have questions like this ... you people are like the one who came to Moula Ali A.s and said ke mein tamari bhi mohabbat karu chu ne Muawiya ni bhi and moula replied ke tu dekhto thai ja ya andho...... its time for you guys to select the path... if you want to enter into IMAN than you have to follow the Farmaan.... the way when you apply for any country's nationality you have to follow the Law regardless you like it or not......
Dai's farmaan and act has always thousands of reasons which we cant understand thats why to obey with open heart is always better for us......
Calling Aali Qadr Moula ... by Muffy and etc etc ...clearly shows you have a strong viel of Shaitaan like the one died recently (Engineer)...
you never know when is your last day of life.... save yourself from the depeast part of the Helll...... Be with Moula or else you will soon join Engineer in hell

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Dai's farmaan and act has always thousands of reasons which we cant understand thats why to obey with open heart is always better for us......
Really then how come Sir Ghulam Noon who was given all kind of titles does not obey Dai's Farman of having Dadhi Topi and Saya even in his own presence.
Br Zinger may be now can tell us whether he agrees with you about felicitating Narendra Modi in the Masjid (He is on record that many Abdes did not agree with Dai's Farman) because if according to Br Zinger many Abdes do not agree with Dai;s Farman
you never know when is your last day of life.... save yourself from the depeast part of the Helll...... Be with Moula or else you will soon join Engineer in hell
And this is the same Dai who asked every one of Reformist Movement started by Marhoom Engineer in Udaipur to come and join his fold. So tell us WHEN YOUR DAI TELL US TO WELCOME EVERYONE IN UDAIPUR AND YOU DO LAANAT ON THEM ARE YOU FOLLOWING DAI'S FARMAN
Last edited by SBM on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.