Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true_bohra

Re: Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:10 am

Are you insane???

What has that related to this.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:02 am

true_bohra wrote:Are you insane???

What has that related to this.
every thing is related to one another, if some body cant have mercy on dead people, how would he ever consider live one?

btw u have still not shown any concern about dead on this people, just shows how DEAD your imaan is.

if you consider your self shiyate ALI atleast condemn act of brutality, dont show yazidiyat in curtain of matame Hussain(s).

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:34 am

is it compulsary to condemn an act on this forum..cant it be done in mind???

and improve your sensibility because your are relating two parallel issues.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:36 am

@incredible:
you are no one to certify us people of yazidiyat. Do not show your anguish by some rubbish remarks. Better keep that in mind.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:20 am

true_bohra wrote:is it compulsary to condemn an act on this forum..cant it be done in mind???

yes it is necessary to condemn, even namaz doesnt starts untill u condemn shaitaan.

SMB brutally dig graves of innocent and taking his side or calling him "maula" is like taking shaitaan as your rehbar.

so decide what you want for your self.

what do you have to say about this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8582

you dont have any thing to say? how could u keep silent on such unislamic action?

progticide,adam and now zinger already left because they cant defend shaitaan any more, they cant show their black face any more, it will be better if you take same route and stop showing/defending yazidiyat on this forum.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:33 am

you very cleverly put that "condemn" word in bold style and neglecting my question.

Is it compulsory to condemn on this forum, cant it be done in mind???

Did Syenda TUS dug that grave. Come out of your world. Do not get exaggerate and say anything.

Adam, progticide and zinger have not left the forum. They are very much here.

What about Aftaab, al fateh, zulfiqar, jinx etc etc

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Aftab al fateh zulfiqar and jinx are doing their own jehad against your Shafiq Bawa. When the light goes on, things begin to get clear. We see your magic shows all the time. true_b you need to open some windows where darkness resides. Think good and do well, its true happiness.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 pm

True Bohra bhai, i am very much here like you rightly said.

i have learnt not to argue with idiots because they will have the upper hand due to sheer experience. i suggest you do the same.

People here want to:
a. dig up something that happened 90 years ago, an event that happened probably even before their parents were born
b. they want to link that event, reprehensible as it may be, to current events
c. they want to link that event , reprehensible as it is, to Burhanuddin Maula
d. follow the literal practice of "murdon ko ukhaarna"
e. since they have nothing to bitch about currently, have decided to rake up something that happened 9 decades ago.

Condemnable as this was, damnable as this was, it is the past. it needs to be let gone. all the people who were affected by this act are long dead and gone.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 am

zinger wrote:True Bohra bhai, i am very much here like you rightly said.

i have learnt not to argue with idiots because they will have the upper hand due to sheer experience. i suggest you do the same.

People here want to:
a. dig up something that happened 90 years ago, an event that happened probably even before their parents were born
e. since they have nothing to bitch about currently, have decided to rake up something that happened 9 decades ago.

Condemnable as this was, damnable as this was, it is the past. it needs to be let gone. all the people who were affected by this act are long dead and gone.
so you mean what ever yazid did 1400 years back should be forgiven now?

time isnt relative to ISLAM, shariyat is same which was 1400 years back, digging graves and throwing bodies on road is prohibated in ISLAM.

and every follower of ISLAM should condemn it, no matter how many years has passed.

yazidi follower like you wants to hide facts but it wont haappen any more Inshallah.

and btw how hypocritic it is, that at one end you condemn his action in heart ( if you do), and other hand you still call him maula?

do you even know what maula means?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 am

@ zinger and true_

dont forget whole world is reading this post of yours, and more you try to defend this henious act of grave digging and throwing naked bodies on road, more you are proving how heartless bohra leaders are.

this cant be defendent nothing more worth then plain appology and lanat on SMB and his regime.

and world/coming generation might forgive you.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:50 am

you tell me what is the meaning of Maula???

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:03 am

incredible wrote:
zinger wrote:True Bohra bhai, i am very much here like you rightly said.

People here want to:

so you mean what ever yazid did 1400 years back should be forgiven now?

time isnt relative to ISLAM, shariyat is same which was 1400 years back, digging graves and throwing bodies on road is prohibated in ISLAM.

and every follower of ISLAM should condemn it, no matter how many years has passed.

yazidi follower like you wants to hide facts but it wont haappen any more Inshallah.

and btw how hypocritic it is, that at one end you condemn his action in heart ( if you do), and other hand you still call him maula?

do you even know what maula means?
Sharia 1400 years ago is not the same today. if it was, you would have had your tongue cut of for lying and your hands chopped of for typing lies. so keep your holier-than-thou attitude to yourself.

you can call me an abde, a yazidi follower etc, what ever you want. it doesnt affect me in anyway.

what happened 1400 years ago is what shaped what Shia Islam is today, so your analogy is as dead as doornail.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:08 am

incredible wrote:@ zinger and true_

dont forget whole world is reading this post of yours, and more you try to defend this henious act of grave digging and throwing naked bodies on road, more you are proving how heartless bohra leaders are.

this cant be defendent nothing more worth then plain appology and lanat on SMB and his regime.

no one has defended it.

apologies are not meant from me and certainly not to you. it is grevious what happened to the Peerbhoy family, granted. but who am i to apologise? and to who? and on who's behalf? chalo, i apologise to you for having hurt your sensibilities.

And you want laanat? Ok, laanat on you, a two-faced, mentally sick, hallucinatory, schizophrenic, misguided, hypocrite. happy now? you got your apology and your laanat. now go back to the hole that you crawled out from.

btw, the entire forum is laughing on you, hope you know that

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:18 am

:lol: :D :)

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:38 am

zinger wrote:
incredible wrote:@ zinger and true_

no one has defended it.

apologies are not meant from me and certainly not to you. it is grevious what happened to the Peerbhoy family, granted. but who am i to apologise? and to who? and on who's behalf? chalo, i apologise to you for having hurt your sensibilities.

And you want laanat? Ok, laanat on you, a two-faced, mentally sick, hallucinatory, schizophrenic, misguided, hypocrite. happy now? you got your apology and your laanat. now go back to the hole that you crawled out from.

it is clearly visible who is lying and who is defending yazidiyat but any ways, let me give u one more chance to prove your credibility.

lets cut it short

do u accept it was wrong?

do u agree it was unislamic?

ps- btw I am not surprise by your language, one who considers grave digger as his leader cant have better morals and words to use for others :wink:
Last edited by incredible on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:56 am

true_bohra wrote:you tell me what is the meaning of Maula???
I can give you lengthy defination of Maula, but I dont think your small brain will be able to grasp it.

but I can give u simple indication as follow.

one thing is sure Maula cant be one who digs graves and throws bodies on road.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:01 am

Guest wrote:Many innocent mumins have been devastated by the recent riots in Gujarat, We request you to show your leadership &help the folks thro your wealth & your political connections- Please have a low profile Ashara 1423 so that we don't pass as the wealtheist muslims in India &we can be picked as a easy target by hindu fanatics!!
This is a post of from this site. You call us people of double face. Then answer me why was Syedna TUS remembered by reformist in gujrat riots.
Now when we meet with Narendra Modi, you call us hypocrites and tell us not to do so, then why was it mentioned to use Syedna TUS political connections.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:09 am

sorry posted it by mistake here..it was intended for another thread..

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:25 am

incredible wrote:
true_bohra wrote:is it compulsary to condemn an act on this forum..cant it be done in mind???

yes it is necessary to condemn, even namaz doesnt starts untill u condemn shaitaan.

SMB brutally dig graves of innocent and taking his side or calling him "maula" is like taking shaitaan as your rehbar.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8582

you dont have any thing to say? how could u keep silent on such unislamic action?

progticide,adam and now zinger already left because they cant defend shaitaan any more, they cant show their black face any more, it will be better if you take same route and stop showing/defending yazidiyat on this forum.
Admin,
Request you to delete this post ,will this kind of language achieve anythin,Will calling syedna(tus) abusive words gain any brownie points.i assume both sides accept syedna(tus) as dai and thres no argument on that.let alond dai callin such elder;y person who has prayed namaaz all his life shai itself is condemnable.....

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:43 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
incredible wrote: yes it is necessary to condemn, even namaz doesnt starts untill u condemn shaitaan.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8582

Admin,
Request you to delete this post ,will this kind of language achieve anythin,Will calling syedna(tus) abusive words gain any brownie points.i assume both sides accept syedna(tus) as dai and thres no argument on that.let alond dai callin such elder;y person who has prayed namaaz all his life shai itself is condemnable.....
ever you ever read Quraan?

shaitaan had prayed for million years, that doesnt made him holy.

being on a high post of religion and digging graves and throwing bodies on road makes him shaitaan, even if he prayed all his life, and may be 100000 rakats a day.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:57 am

I want a detailed definitiom of maula accordin to you. Can you give me.

And you rightly said Maula does not dig graves. So even you got your answer.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:32 am

incredible wrote:
zinger wrote: no one has defended it.

it is clearly visible who is lying and who is defending yazidiyat but any ways, let me give u one more chance to prove your credibility.

lets cut it short

do u accept it was wrong?

do u agree it was unislamic?

ps- btw I am not surprise by your language, one who considers grave digger as his leader cant have better morals and words to use for others :wink:
i dont believe this.

you really are of your rockers.

not only are you hallucinating, but you have lost the ability of comprehension too

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:11 am

@Zinger

yazidi like you are destine to cry here and hereafter but any ways.

please dont cry, just give a simple answer by YES or NO

digging graves and throwing naked bodies on road is unislamic?

YES or NO?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:33 am

Lets play a game incredible

Fill in the blank with YES OR NO

______, I AM MENTAL.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:55 pm

It has now become public that SBUT project will not see the light of the day soon and will be delayed indefinitely or probably even wound up due to various obstacles which could be legal or governmental. Hence kothar is trying all tricks of the trade to pacify the abdes who have left their homes in Bhendi Bazaar and moved to transit camps in the hope of a better future. Firstly, they were provided with rooms in transit camps with basic amenities like fridge, cupboards, beds etc alongwith the usual Jaman and now they have come up with an idea of giving foodstuff at wholesale rates. These sops given by kothar are part of their strategy to cool down the tempers of the ones who are made to wait for an indefinite period (Kothar had first promised to complete the project in 3 years but its almost 4 years and not a single building has come up in Bhendi Bazar). It remains to be seen as to how long kothar is successful in suppressing the anger of people who are now frustrated beyond limits !!

Saifee Burhani park transit 2 (Ghodapdev) Mumbai ma Aali qadar Moula (Tus) ni raza si Breakfast Store shuru kido

5th Safar, 1435

Location: Saifee Burhani park transit 2 (Ghodapdev) , Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

Aaj si Saifee Burhani park transit 2 (Ghodapdev) Mumbai ma Aali qadar Moula (Tus) ni raza si Breakfast Store shuru kido. Je na wholesale rate si mumenin ne aapwa ma aawse.

[img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4872/acz4.jpg[/img]

محمد

Unread post by محمد » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:27 pm

to be very honest just big cluster projects does take time to complete, but I do know kothar is again trying to secure itself and making money out of it.

any ways out of all this if normaal bohra gets any benefit then it is a welcoming step.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:40 pm

MUMBAI: The Supreme Court order on retaining mandatory open and recreational spaces around skyscrapers in Mumbai is likely to impact the city's biggest redevelopment project in Bhendi Bazaar.

The verdict is a major victory for civic activists and town planners who opposed government policies that allow towers on narrow plots in high-density areas. But it has hit developers hard. Redevelopment of dilapidated cessed buildings in the island city, slum rehabilitation schemes and redevelopment of housing societies on tiny plots in the suburbs are expected to suffer. The 16.5 acre Bhendi Bazaar project, a major cluster redevelopment scheme, will be one of them.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/S ... 121724.cms

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Abdeali Bhanpurawala, secretary, Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust, said, "The court order does not take into account ground realities. It will derail most redevelopment projects in the island city, especially in the congested B and C wards where population density is very high. We are discussing the project and have to find a way out."

The project's CEO, Abbas Master, said, "It will affect our project. A recreation ground on the podium is safe for children and away from noise. Once it's shifted to the ground level, there will be little space left for parking."

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/S ... 121724.cms

One more reason for Kothar to delay OR completely stall the project OR shrink its size !!! Any decision which could trim their mammoth profits will never be considered. Wait and see what happens to the bohras who have left their homes and shifted to the transit camps........... I had expressed my views earlier on this thread that the ones who have left their homes will NEVER be able to come back and fulfil their dreams of staying in decent skyscrapers, a fear that seems to be coming true unless the Dai or Muffy performs some mojiza :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:57 am

Day Sunday 5th of December, 62 Galabhai chawl on Guzer st in which there are 3 bohra residential are still residing & 1 sunni muslim, = (4) & Nafisa masalawala is having a stay order on her premises, yet the stone hearted secretary of SBUT abdeali kothari ordered demolition of the Galabhai bldg in connivance with salim fruit the contractor, who is well known for his criminal back ground, started scaffolding the building where the Tenant/occupant are still residing, after hundreds of calls for help in police stations but no one paid any heed to the masalawalas. even her 65 year old sister running to J.J police station for help with court order to stay the demolition was made to sit for long, but when the muslim tenant who abused the cops loudly & warned them about the scaffolding, then the work was put on hold,
1) The question is what is SBUT upto by ordering demolition on premises which is on stay order by court,
ITS CLEAR CONTEMPT OF COURT,
2) In last week SBUT is clearing out all the issues pending of 2 years with the remaining Tenants in cluster 3,2,1.
WE APPREHEND THAT SOMETHING REALLY WRONG HAS GONE IN THE PROJECT IN LIEU THEY ARE EVACUATING THE REMAINING TENANTS ASAP BY GIVING THEM WHAT EVER THEY DEMAND BUT EVEN THE XEROX COPY OF THE AGREEMENT IS NOT HANDED TO THE TENANT, THE DUMB TENANTS ARE MOVING OUT WITHOUT A PAPER IN THEIR HAND.
3) Mr,qaid johar hasnt returned back to Mumbai from his London tour after having the degree ripe in his hands after almost 2 months,
THEIR INNER DIFFERENCES ARE HANGING THE TENANT / OCCUPANTS IN AIR OF THE DREAMS & DRAMA SHOWN TO THEM, RITE NOW THEY ARE IN SLEEP OF THOSE FREE INCENTIVES IN TRANSIT, BUT WHEN THEY WILL WAKE UPTO THE BITTER TRUTH OF THE PROJECT TILL THAT TIME IT WILL BE TO LATE TO DO ANYTHING, IF QAID JOHAR OR SMB PASSES AWAY OR THEY SHRINK THE PROJECT AS THE LATEST SUPREME COURT ORDER HAS CUT THEIR PROFITS TO MINIMUM, THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE TENANTS IN TRANSIT ??? & THE COMMERCIALS ARE NO MORE ON GROUND FLOOR AS PER THE LATEST ORDER BY SUPREME COURT.

APPEAL TO ALL THE BROTHERS & SISTERS VIEWING MY POST PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN ENTIRE WORLD, THAT IN THE REIGN OF SYEDNA MOHD BURHANUDDIN THE ATROCITIES HAVE REACHED TO ITS PEAK, NOW THEY ARE EVACUATING US FROM OUR BELOVED HOUSES NOT ONLY WITHOUT REGISTERED AGREEMENTS BUT EVEN WITH OUT THE XEROX COPY OF THE AGREEMENT. LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT HEAD PRIEST OF THIS COMMUNITY SUCKS & SCREWS THEIR OWN FOLLOWERS & OTHERS IN UNQUNECHBLE THIRST FOR WEALTH, LAND & POWER.
DOWN WITH THE SMB, & HELL WITH HIS TREACHROUS SONS'

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:43 pm

after hundreds of calls for help in police stations but no one paid any heed to the masalawalas. even her 65 year old sister running to J.J police station for help with court order to stay the demolition was made to sit for long, but when the muslim tenant who abused the cops loudly & warned them about the scaffolding, then the work was put on hold,
Next time the bohras have a problem with the kothar, they should go to the muslims first.