bohras, please post all examples of the kothar's evils

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

Re: bohras, please post all examples of the kothar's evils

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 am

Danish is back in forum. This time with different ID but with the same task. Cafefully read the post and compare with the old posts.

Brother Porus, ANajmi, Omabharti, Smart, Accountability, Human, JC, Like minded, S. Insaf, Hamsafar, AlZulfiquar, Ghulam Mohammed, Mustansir.boot, Please avoid the discussion.

Regards

Hades

Unread post by Hades » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:37 am

omabharti wrote:
by Hades on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:27 pm

omabharti wrote:
Hades ans msduabi
Read the following link on this forum
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4709
POVERTY IN BOHRAS
All these postings came from Malumaat message boards, see if you can reach out to Kotharis to help them.
Do not ask me what have I done to help them, because I have no desire to share that information with anyone but I have and am doing my part as I am using my Wajebaats towards helping those in need

LOL Reminds me of the emails I get of poor Nigerians and their ways of Scam.... Only one Real Name out of the 5-6 you posted in your OP in that thread... Even then , that particular case where the real name was there was for " College Fees " .... Now there are thousands of people who can't afford college fees in the world.. Is that how you measure Poverty ?? Then Hell , a effing lot of people are poor in UK and America... LOL
Hades
In that case you should be LOL on the adminsitrator of Malumaat who allowed these imposters to post these messages. Is not Malumaat is monitored with the RAZA of Aqa Moula
If these postings are fiction that every thing posted on Malumaat has to be Fiction or Nigerian Mafia which Kothar usually is which runs Nigerian style Scam of collecting Gold to build Zarih or revitilaztion of Bhendi Bazar or Saifee Technical School which they know would not or did not happen
from MAULMAAT YAHOO GROUP
Link ??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 am

Hades:
your job to find since that is Abde run website and I already posted the link, but you asked here is the link and during that month of Sept-Oct of 2009 you can see many posting including posting number 14705 dated Oct 26 09. The organization which runs with the Raza of Aqa Moula is called giants Mumbai South which you can see at the bottom
I HAD NO DESIRE TO EXPOSE THE MISERY OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE BUT IT IS HADES WHO ASKED THOSE TO BE EXPOSED
Shame on him for asking proof of these people who are hard on their luck while he is enjoying part of 99 KG of cake
Dear all
With due respect and permission from beneficiary I wish to inform all that the
following mumeneen residing in Mumbai require Muwasaat. Some help has been
rendered to them through their respective Mohalla Tanzeems but that is not
sufficient. All below have been surveyed by us and any mumeneen who wish to help
them may please contact them directly:-
1. Mustak S. Golkhan
Sitafal Wadi
Lighthouse building.
Has 1 room staying with wife and 1 son Mannan and daughter Fateme. Requires
muwasaat urgently for medical as he himself requires medical treatment. Very
very needy. Contact no. 6657 1735. Mob:- 98336 72552
2. Nishreen Rangwala
Meher Mansion
4th floor, Room No. 73
Opp Mazagaon Post office
Mazagaon
Mumbai 400 010
Ph:- 66572102
Mob:- 98192 97137
Family very needy but son is brilliant and getting opportunity to study in the
US to the University of North Texas. But mother cannot send him due to no funds.

3.Tasneem Shabbir Pardawala
Husband in Kuwait - 1 daughter and 1 son staying with Tasneem Bhen. Husband is a
labourer in Kuwait and sends her Rs. 7000/- per month but not regular.. Very
needy and requires money for household, school fees and medicine. Mob:- 99676

4. Ismail Bhai Siddhpurwala
Working as liftman in Jamali Masjid, Mumbai
Requires money to go to Karbala for him and his wife.
Call - 2373 0012

In this mubarak month of Shehrullah we earnestly request all to try and help the
above and gain doa and khushi mubarak of Aqa Moula(TUS)

Salaams

Husain

Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:01 am

Show Message Option
View Source
Use Fixed Width Font
Unwrap Lines
Giants Mumbai South <ggmumbaisouth@...>
ggmumbaisouth
Send Email Send Email

Message #14592 of 15406

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Complaints from women at Bhora Mosque at Baview Ave. Toronto, Canada.

To: City TV Global TV, International Muslim Organizations.

Date: September 12th 2006.

QUOTE :

We are asking you to come and witness some of the un-Islamic events committed by our priest in our Mosque on 8929 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Canada.

For over a decade, we, the Bohra women, have been praying in this Mosque. We go on a first come first served basis, read Holy Qura'an and wait for our priest to lead the prayers. This has been the normal since the Mosque was constructed.

Now our current priest, who is from India, and not a Canadian Citizen, has started taking bribes, such as 2 plasm a TV's and huge amounts of monies from new members of our community, and is being dictated by these people to not allow us inside the Mosque. Our priest is in agreement with these people that the sports that we were praying upon, should be gambled away.

We are no longer allowed in the Mosque to pray. If we even attempt to sit in ourspot, we will be forcibly thrown out. We are asking randomly to pay huge amounts of money, just to be members of this community. At the moment, our priest asking for $21,000.00 as a donation. By the 22nd of our Holy month of Ramadhan, we will have to fork our $5000.00 per family. There is so much pressure to pay this money that we cannot concentrate in our prayers in this Holy month of Ramadhan.

Every night in Ramadhan, we are hammered through the sermons to pay huge amount of money to the priest. Then there will be individual meetings where each member will be forced out of his wits to make donations. If we don't pay this money, we will not be allowed in the Mosque to pray. We have decided to tape same of these meetings so that you can air them on your channels. We need to expose these people who are not doing their duty as a priest, and other office bearers, but extorting money and bribes, left, right and centre. Ther is rampant corruption and suppression.

We are asking you to help us expose these people. We will take audio and video footage of all the conversations so that you can air >> the same on your TV Chennels. We also asking you to visit us Friday, September 22nd at the Mosque on 8929 Bayview Avenue Toronta from 5 pm to 7.30 pm and tape live, and see for yourself how we are thrown out of our Mosque.

We will also take pictures of the fights that will occur in the Mosque.

Thank You,

Dawoodi Bohra Women.

UNQUOTE.

( Akber Kassam.)

NYC.
http://akber-a-kassam.sulekha.com/blog/ ... ayview.htm

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 pm

bro. gm,

this is an old issue datelined from 2006 and is not a true reflection of facts. this was posted on this forum quite a long while ago and i had also replied to it.

the facts of the matter are that the amil of toronto at that time, juzar zakavi, was being fair and just in his handling of all issues. the older immigrant families, esp. the kanchwalas, having arrived about 45 years ago, used to act as if the masjid and the jamaat were their baap ki jaagir and only they must call the shots. for years they had laid claim to all the best spots in the women's section and would refuse to budge an inch. their women also behaved with abandon as if the rules which applied to all others didnt apply to them, in the way they made up their thaals, or covered their heads, or refused to let others even sit in their thaals even if they didnt have a qourum.

the amil acting upon many complaints, decide to implement a fair and equitable system whereby women got spaces based on a computerised draw. each lady's name from every family was thus entered, women's area divided into masalla spaces and numbered. this ensured that for larger families with many female members, again based upon adults and non-baligh girls etc. they got enough exposure at the front/back etc. this idea did not sit well with the older families who had been monopolising everything and they started targetting the newer immigrants and newer committee members and picking fights with them. this finally culminated in a kanchwala girl slapping a lady committee member and misbehaving with her. police had to be called in and the matter hushed up after an apology. the hegemony of the kanchwalas, najmis, and many others has ended and all their attempts at sensationalising and maligning the amil failed.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Bro AZ,

I was not aware that this incident was already posted some time back, sorry for reproducing it again.

Truth Hurts

Unread post by Truth Hurts » Mon May 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Another classic example of Dubai Jamaat Mojeza Fabricationn Factory....

below email was received from Dubai Anjumane-Najmi on 1-5-10

:::::Quote:::::

Taheri Manzil keys handover to momineen
17th Jumadil-Ula, 1431 30th April, 2010 at Dubai - UAE

Upliftment Committee Umoor Khairiyah under the patronage of Anjuman e Najmi Dubai,U.A.E., with the raza Mubarak of our beloved Aqa Moula TUS has inaugrated Taheri Manzil. "Taheri Manzil" was inaugrated on 99th Milad Mubarak of Aqa Moula TUS & on 30th April, 2010, at 2.52pm the key of the house was handed over to momineen.

A Moajiza is related to this building,before this building was suppose to be given to chinese for a hotel and almost the deal had been finalise among them. But,when the owner of the Building of ETA Ascon, Director Mr.Salahuddin went for Aqa Moula TUS Deedar Mubarak during the Umra Visit and then he decided to give the building to our Community and this building has been built in very short span of 10 months.

The facilities provided here are provided no were else in Dubai where momineen reside.

It is a residential building for mumineen residing in Dubai which is given for 10 years. The building has 60 flats; each flat will have 6 mumineen. The building will accommodate 352 mumineen.

Everything has been provided by Aqa Maula (TUS) in the house:

Shahzada Aali Waqar Aliasgar BS Kalimuddin DM Presided over Darees in Taheri Manzil

Darees was held at Taheri Manzil which was presided by Shahzada Aliwaqar Ali Asger Bhai Saheb DM.

Shk Shabbir Bhai Taheri thanked Umoor Khairiyah for doing khidmat behind the building and encouraged momineen. Anjuman-e Najmi presented hadiyah to Umoor khairiyah committee khidmatguzars. Everyone got the sharaf of qadambosi of shadaza saheb. In the end Shazada saheb did nazar in all the rooms.

This is the link for Taheri Manzil keys handover to momineen on 30th April,2010.
http://www.aburhani.com/akhbar-498a

This is the link to the DAREES AT TAHERI MANZIL akhbar
http://www.aburhani.com/akhbar-499a

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINKS TO SEE PHOTOS

:::::Unquote:::

Now the fun part is that Dubai Jamaat, in its eagerness to brainwash the Abdes, forgot to match the dates. Because there was a seminar held on 5th January 2010 in Dubai masjid Hall to brief about the accommodation facilities and it was the same jamaat who announced that the above mentioned building was being rented by Dubai Jamaat for the Dubai Bachelors.

Ironically TUS travelled for Umrah only on 31st January 2010. So how is it possible that the property was given to TUS much before TUS Umrah travel.

In Dubai, even breathing air is not Free and here we are talking about a whole building given free for 11 years??? Highly unbelievable.

This is how peoples faith and beliefs are being exploited, thus elevating the TUS much beyond the thinking level of the brainwashed abdes.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon May 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Toba-Toba-Toba

http://www.aburhani.com/akhbar-499a
Look at picture No 35/65

Are these people Muslims?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon May 10, 2010 11:26 pm

No, these are foot kissing abdes. The best part is they consider themselves superior to muslims, because of their ability to kiss another human's feet.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue May 11, 2010 2:18 am

Truth Hurts wrote: Now the fun part is that Dubai Jamaat, in its eagerness to brainwash the Abdes, forgot to match the dates. Because there was a seminar held on 5th January 2010 in Dubai masjid Hall to brief about the accommodation facilities and it was the same jamaat who announced that the above mentioned building was being rented by Dubai Jamaat for the Dubai Bachelors.

Ironically TUS travelled for Umrah only on 31st January 2010. So how is it possible that the property was given to TUS much before TUS Umrah travel.

In Dubai, even breathing air is not Free and here we are talking about a whole building given free for 11 years??? Highly unbelievable.

This is how peoples faith and beliefs are being exploited, thus elevating the TUS much beyond the thinking level of the brainwashed abdes.
Jamaat was in talks with the Proprietor for quite some time and deal was being called off due to Chinese people offering more money but after the concerned authority met with Syedna(tus) in umrah safar he asked his people to give building to Bohras.

please guide me to where its mentioned that the building is given FREE. In another thread called Dubai fanatics i had mentioned that all the rooms are charged for 30K-33K AED and jamaat has paid for 11 years in advance which comes to some where near 17-18 Million AED.

In your eagerness to criticize every move made by Jamaat just peek in the rooms provided by Jamaat and you will come to know that in one stroke jamaat has uplifted living standard of nearly 350 Mumineen, it costed jamaat a staggering 17-18 Million AED which is a very bold move in todays trying times of recession where business in Dubai has been hit very siverely, and just for Info half of the amount is given as qard al hasana by Syedna(tus)

Truth Hurts

Unread post by Truth Hurts » Tue May 11, 2010 5:08 am

"aqs"
Jamaat was in talks with the Proprietor for quite some time and deal was being called off due to Chinese people offering more money but after the concerned authority met with Syedna(tus) in umrah safar he asked his people to give building to Bohras.
When I say “much beyond the thinking level”……I was so right!!!!

Aqs…now think…

You mention the Jamaat was in talks for quite some time, it implies that this was done before 05 January 2010. If that is not the case, why did the Jamaat ask the bachelors to do advance booking of the flats by filling out the forms if they were not sure of the deal and which according to you was called off. Mind you the forms were distributed after the seminar which was held on 8th January to be very precise and which is certainly before TUS umrah travel.

Now think…..regarding the Mojeza which the jamaat claims.

There is no moajiza whatsoever, it was just a final negotiation concluded by the ETA / jamaat / Sydena. If we go by this moajiza crap, every other deal finalized would be a moajiza in the common world like the acquiring of Arcelor by Mittal is moajiza, so is acquiring of Corex steel and Jaguar by Tata a moajiza….the list is endless.
please guide me to where its mentioned that the building is given FREE. In another thread called Dubai fanatics i had mentioned that all the rooms are charged for 30K-33K AED and jamaat has paid for 11 years in advance which comes to some where near 17-18 Million AED.
Now think….I will guide you to the reason why I wrote FREE.

The Jamaat in its very own words say “he decided to give the building to our Community”. When you use the word “Give” it means, not on rent, not on hire but it rather sounds like giving it away.
In your eagerness to criticize every move made by Jamaat just peek in the rooms provided by Jamaat and you will come to know that in one stroke jamaat has uplifted living standard of nearly 350 Mumineen, it costed jamaat a staggering 17-18 Million AED which is a very bold move in todays trying times of recession where business in Dubai has been hit very siverely, and just for Info half of the amount is given as qard al hasana by Syedna(tus
Now think…..Business Point of View….

Each flat is 36,000 Dhs x 60 = Dhs 2,160,000 per year
Dhs 2,160,000 per year x 10 years = Dhs 21,600,000
Dhs 21,600,000 for 10 years – Dhs 18,000,000 Advance paid by Jamaat = Dhs 3,600,000 (Net Profit…..er…sorry Net Mojiza)

Now think…….”In your eagerness to criticize every move made by Jamaat”

I have never in post intended to criticize the good cause of providing accommodation to the bachelor of Dubai in this recession crisis. You have completely lost it.

Yes but I strongly criticize the Jamaat’s baseless claim of Moajiza, in their attempt to glorify a meagre dealing, which is very normal in the business world and is nowhere close to a so called Moajiza.

Aqs…I hope you get the point….and start some serious thinking.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue May 11, 2010 7:13 am

Truth Hurts wrote:
When I say “much beyond the thinking level”……I was so right!!!!

Aqs…now think…

You mention the Jamaat was in talks for quite some time, it implies that this was done before 05 January 2010. If that is not the case, why did the Jamaat ask the bachelors to do advance booking of the flats by filling out the forms if they were not sure of the deal and which according to you was called off. Mind you the forms were distributed after the seminar which was held on 8th January to be very precise and which is certainly before TUS umrah travel.
forms were distributed to gauge the nature of interest, as it was going to be a big deal Jamaat could not have gone ahead in blind

Now think…..regarding the Mojeza which the jamaat claims.There is no moajiza whatsoever, it was just a final negotiation concluded by the ETA / jamaat / Sydena. If we go by this moajiza crap, every other deal finalized would be a moajiza in the common world like the acquiring of Arcelor by Mittal is moajiza, so is acquiring of Corex steel and Jaguar by Tata a moajiza….the list is endless.
Mojiza is that in spite of Chinese people offering somewhere in the range of 27-28 Million Jamaat clenched the deal under 20 Million just because the concerned authority met with Syedna(tus) to you its a simple business deal but for believers its a mojiza, now can we justify things on the basis of faith or we need to get into some very futile debate which will end up asking proof for Almighty Allah's existence.
Now think….I will guide you to the reason why I wrote FREE.

The Jamaat in its very own words say “he decided to give the building to our Community”. When you use the word “Give” it means, not on rent, not on hire but it rather sounds like giving it away.
the problem is with you who took the word GIVE as give in free where as "give" can very well be used when we give money and take things in return

Now think…..Business Point of View….

Each flat is 36,000 Dhs x 60 = Dhs 2,160,000 per year
Dhs 2,160,000 per year x 10 years = Dhs 21,600,000
Dhs 21,600,000 for 10 years – Dhs 18,000,000 Advance paid by Jamaat = Dhs 3,600,000 (Net Profit…..er…sorry Net Mojiza)
calculation is a bit skewed.

approx calculation comes some where near this

two type of rooms

a)33000
b)30000

total rooms 60
33000 X 30 = 999000
30000 X 30 =900000

total = 1899000
1899000 X 11years 20889000

now it goes in the tune 21Million for 11 years

so the total profit on the scale of 11 years is 3 Million which will cover the cost of maintainance which comes around 350 dhm/Month per room. now considering the things provided by jamaat whose list you must have got in your mail(tell me if you want to reproduce the same over here) this amount looks peanuts when even electricity bills are being waved off(its in talks)

Now think…….”In your eagerness to criticize every move made by Jamaat”

I have never in post intended to criticize the good cause of providing accommodation to the bachelor of Dubai in this recession crisis. You have completely lost it.

Yes but I strongly criticize the Jamaat’s baseless claim of Moajiza, in their attempt to glorify a meagre dealing, which is very normal in the business world and is nowhere close to a so called Moajiza.

Aqs…I hope you get the point….and start some serious thinking.
Truth Hurts,

You have a problem with Mojiza claim that is understood but instead of appreciating the efforts of Dubai jamaat you are nit picking on a minor thing, so if you are a reformist or a sympathizer than you should be more than happy that normal Mumineen are being served and are winner in the end