Mazoon Maula is being trageted

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Mazoon Maula is being trageted

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:14 pm

one of the clause in Misaq is that "dai koi ne ape ya na ape.. koi ne uncha kare ya neecha kare..." that answers all your questions...
Dai doesn't have any power to do any uncha neecha. Allah says in the Quran

3:26 Say: "O Allah. Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power.

Only Allah has the power to do any uncha neecha. Your misaq is invalid because it goes against the Quran.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:00 pm

since you are so knowledgeable as to who is in jannat and who is in jahanum, that in itself exposes your blatant lies. As regards misaak it is a ploy to scare mumineen. The same with safai chithi. How in the world can muffy morela decide by issuing saffai chithi as to who will go to hell or heaven. Tell your muffy morela to get out of this fools paradise that he is enjoying and follow the sirat e mustakeem of moula ali. Learn from the simplicity of moula ali and prepare for the day when he will be buried by his own people in dirt and his own family will fight to grab the loot that he has left behind.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:11 pm

How on earth can you compare Mohammad and Ali and their days to 52nd and Muffy and present days?? This is Kufr!! NO ONE, NO ONE can be compared to Mohammad and Ali .......... they 'completed' Deen and today we do NOT need any false Iman, Dai or Mansoos .......... let it be crystal clear.

There is No God but only ONE GOD, there is nothing before Him, between Him and after Him. He is what He is. There is no need for any Dai Allah .......... Allah send only his prophets and that too ended at Mohammad. These Kotharis has come up with this 'Dai Allah' thing, tomorrow there will be 'Mansoos Allah', 'Mazoon Allah', 'Mukasir Allah' .......... will there be any stoping?? God has put a FINAL and CONFIRMED period at Rasool Allah. I wonder if tomorrow Kotharis will start selling 'titles' like Doctor Allah, Engineer Allah and Accountant Allah ... :lol: A doctor whose Najwas are highest, who devotes tons of time to Qasr-e-Mawali ......... an Engnieer Allah who works for QJ full time FREELY, an Accountant Allah, who cooks the books/taxes for Kotharis ......... not to mention top title of Lawyer Allah ..... there will be many around the world working for these goons ......... :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:03 pm

SBM wrote:
Dai's farmaan and act has always thousands of reasons which we cant understand thats why to obey with open heart is always better for us......
Really then how come Sir Ghulam Noon who was given all kind of titles does not obey Dai's Farman of having Dadhi Topi and Saya even in his own presence.
Br Zinger may be now can tell us whether he agrees with you about felicitating Narendra Modi in the Masjid (He is on record that many Abdes did not agree with Dai's Farman) because if according to Br Zinger many Abdes do not agree with Dai;s Farman
you never know when is your last day of life.... save yourself from the depeast part of the Helll...... Be with Moula or else you will soon join Engineer in hell
And this is the same Dai who asked every one of Reformist Movement started by Marhoom Engineer in Udaipur to come and join his fold. So tell us WHEN YOUR DAI TELL US TO WELCOME EVERYONE IN UDAIPUR AND YOU DO LAANAT ON THEM ARE YOU FOLLOWING DAI'S FARMAN

Whoaa.... SBM bhai, dont draw me into this conversation. i dont want you to put the gun on my shoulder and fire.

what i tell you are my own thoughts and feelings. dont use them as a weapon against someone else :cry:

Ask him the question directly, dont bring me into the conversation.

if i have something to say, i'll say it, dont use my confessions to bolster your arguments :evil:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:47 am

The topic started with where is Mazoon Maula TUS and I have clearly replied that wherever he is, you do not need to poke your nose into it. You have gone astray form the Dawaat and so with the rutba of Maazoon.

Better care for the reform you started and your so called democratic jamaat of udaipur and where else it is operated.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:31 am

hussaimu wrote:i am sure you people have not heard Rasullulah PBUH saying that "Jahan ALI A.S phire wahan Haq ne Phiraoje".....
if you have understood that hadis you people wouldnt have such baseless and useless arguments and blame upon Dawaat.....
the way Nabi and his Wasi were in that era ... exactly in now a days Duaat Mutlaqeen are in present day .. Whatever they do we have to accept it as we have given them a Misaq and one of the clause in Misaq is that "dai koi ne ape ya na ape.. koi ne uncha kare ya neecha kare..." that answers all your questions...
if you are a mumin you would never have questions like this ... you people are like the one who came to Moula Ali A.s and said ke mein tamari bhi mohabbat karu chu ne Muawiya ni bhi and moula replied ke tu dekhto thai ja ya andho...... its time for you guys to select the path... if you want to enter into IMAN than you have to follow the Farmaan.... the way when you apply for any country's nationality you have to follow the Law regardless you like it or not......
Dai's farmaan and act has always thousands of reasons which we cant understand thats why to obey with open heart is always better for us......
Calling Aali Qadr Moula ... by Muffy and etc etc ...clearly shows you have a strong viel of Shaitaan like the one died recently (Engineer)...
you never know when is your last day of life.... save yourself from the depeast part of the Helll...... Be with Moula or else you will soon join Engineer in hell
Brother Hussaimu
By reading your comment i would like to ask you that have your Mola or Dai stood for HAQ(Truth) everytime ?
(Please support your answer with Clear Refrence's)

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:42 am

Replies to All
"SBM": you asked two things , first is about noon and other people .... the answer was in your question itself that act of dai has many reasons which we cant understand i know noon doesnt keep dari and all .. but if moula tus is bestowing him then there is a reason for it , he has done many khidmat of dawat-e-hadiya as well... seconldy you were saying about the moula tus asked to follow the udaipur reformist ??? i dont remember when moua tus has said that if you cant please give more references...

"anajmi"

atleast please dont bring quran in the argument ... quran is sea of wonders and meanings in it which you cant understand... you people have no idea of ZAHIR so TAWEEL and HAQIQAT of quran is far far away from you... the Ayat you have quoted you dont even have a clue of about whom this ayat came .... Misaq (BEY-AAT)is fareezat from the era of ADAM AS , and it will be until the day of judgement. saying that misaq is in valid is just not acceptable.

"think"

safai chitti of jannat !!!!!! do you even know what is jannat ??? Rasulullah has said "ke je shakhs ikhlas si kalemat u shahadat parhse ye jannat ma dakhil thai chuko" just by reciting kalma doenst make you mumin... you have to obey Saheb u Dawat farman and where this saheb came from is clearly shown in the Rasulullah hadis that "Man kunto Moula ho Fahaza Aliyun Moula" that hadis was a big example for all of those like you people who are there and will be until qayamat who doesnt believe in NASS....

"JC"

its not a comparision ... Rutba is always in heirarchy but the power is among those who are being appointed by the former one...like i said in above about GHADEER e KHUM... when rasulullah himself said ke mein jehnu moula chu ehna moula hawe ali che... nabi is above then wasi but still wasi has same power and authority in the absence of nabi... if you have question in the rutba of Dai then u must be denying what happened on ghadeer.

"AMAFHH"

do you know what is HAQ?? Mr AMAFHH..... Its quite easy to put your username as amafhh but do you understand or know how and what these panjatan life and farmaan is ??? panjatan's zaat mubarak is HAQ itself ...they dont need to stand for haq .. HAQ stands for them...

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:10 am

AMAFHH wrote:do you know what is HAQ?? Mr AMAFHH..... Its quite easy to put your username as amafhh but do you understand or know how and what these panjatan life and farmaan is ??? panjatan's zaat mubarak is HAQ itself ...they dont need to stand for haq .. HAQ stands for them...
Brother ,Hussaimu
You are Correct that the Ahlulbayt are HAQ themselves , and i think you have not understood my question
Have your Dai defended the HAQ of Ahlulbayt ? if Yes then When & How ? ( support this with Refrence's)

and the Answers you wrote do not have any refrence's from your Dawat's Book ,and you want Other's to give you refrence's Please try to make your point clear

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 am

before I answer any more questions ... can you please let me know more about yourself "AMAFHH" ... yourself means your sect religion wise and all.
because I am confused when you say "Your Dai"

if you need reference from dawat book...can i ask you which dawaat book have you studied first ... as even i give you reference theres no point if you dont know about that book..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:24 pm

hussaimu wrote:i know noon doesnt keep dari and all .. but if moula tus is bestowing him then there is a reason for it , he has done many khidmat of dawat-e-hadiya as well...
The ONLY khidmat that Ghulam Noon has done is to facilitate the burial of the Dai's wife outside a formal graveyard by using his contacts with the british government, if he has done something more then please enlighten us !!

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:23 am

hussaimu wrote:before I answer any more questions ... can you please let me know more about yourself "AMAFHH" ... yourself means your sect religion wise and all.
because I am confused when you say "Your Dai"

if you need reference from dawat book...can i ask you which dawaat book have you studied first ... as even i give you reference theres no point if you dont know about that book..

Brother ,
1 .don't get confused just try to concentrate ,
2. Dont worry My Religion is islam and i am a Follower of Ahlulbayt (Alhumdolillah)
3.Just Try to get some Answer's from the Dawat Book and i will Find out
i will Put My question again Have your Dai defended the HAQ of Ahlulbayt ? if Yes when & How ? (Dai . S.T.S, S.M.B & The Current )

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:41 am

Guys , let me make it clear to you all... the type of questions you are asking , it clearly shows that you dont have issue with Ghulam Noon or kothar or anything else... you only have problem with Dawat-e-Hadiya and Saheb-e-Dawat either its syedna Taher Saifuddin RA or Syedna Mohammed Burhanudin or Aali Qadr Moula TUS

if we want to fill a fresh water in a glass ...it is necessary that we clean that glass first . if we dont than there is no point filling fresh water it will end up being dirty again and again.

Same thing is with you people ... you have a lot in your minds against dawat that your mind is not at all ready to accept anything apart from negative things.you guys will keep on questioning and I will keep answering and this will never end till our boths life... that will not benefit you neither me.

if I am right you people are form udaipur and its about youth and shabab isnt it ???
I understand that there might be some mis conceptions and even corruptions in terms of money and all done by the people (I mean khidmat guzar not Moula TUS)appointed by dawat. People appointed by dawat are also normal human being and human being do make mistakes. This is not something new if you see the history of Islam it has been happening since Rasulullah , it happend in the era of Imam ,it also happened in yemen after dawat moved to india, many people created FITNAT and due to that many of mumineen left Iman . The SAFINAH (ship) of Iman started from Adam to Rasulullah and led by Imam and his Duaat is still there and will be uptil the day of judgment . Regardless you and I get onboard or not...

If you have read about Imam's era same thing had happened on that time as well.. due to the old age the type of FITNAT was different but the required outcome was same ... to take people away from the SAFINAH (DAWAT)

I am not here to show or proof what dawat and Moula TUS is ... Dawat and Moula TUS is and will be always what they are .. regardless of who obey them or not ... their SHAAN will remain the same as the previous DUAAT Mutlaqeen has had. You people are our brothers, the only reason I am on this forum is to try and bring you back on the path where your ancestors were.. dont forget that your and our ancestor were a part of this dawat and has fulfilled the misaq given to dawat...

Now forget all those useless questions and let me know exactly upto whom you believe and where did you people miss out...how did you people left us ...i might able to help and make you understand..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 am

I am on this forum is to try and bring you back on the path where your ancestors were..
If Prophet would have followed your advice then he would have NEVER been able to convert any of his relatives and friends to Islam since his ancestors did not follow ISLAM,
Also since Bohras are converted from Hinduism should all the Abdes become Hindus again to go back on the path of their Ancestors, Remember two of the Dais were also converted from Hinduism to Bohraism.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:31 am

Following ancestor means to follow the right way as they did follow ... dont manipulate my statement and try to portrait wrong image out of it!!!!!!
in order to go back to jannat where we all came from one has to follow a path which is clearly mentioned as "Hablullah" Rope of God/khuda na rassa.
its not beneficial at all to believe in panjatan and Imam but have a disbelieve in Duat mutlaqeen... they all are like a chain .... you miss one link of it and you miss the whole chain...
dis believe in imam is same as dis believe in panjatan ...same applies to denial of Duat Mutlaqeen.....
if you believe in HABLULLAH as i mentioned and you dont believe in Duat than let me know who is your HABLULLAH?????

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:48 am

Bro hussaimu, when you say you are on this forum to convince us, I believe you, I have many questions to ask.please give logical answers.dont say that there is hikmat in what the dai does as this does not solve our question .everybody knows since the last 25-30yrs the Kothar is asking for money and more money.we are working hard to support their five star lifestyles. We are feeding not only one family but a whole clan . Rasulullah and Ali Saheb never took a penny for their own selves ,now can you give us a logical answer as to how this money collection and luxurious lifestyle is justified.and no we all are not from udaipur.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:59 am

Can you please elaborate whom do you mean by kothar first ....
secondly you being paying for their five star life ... also explain this as well that how and when were you asked to pay their bills???

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:17 am

Asalaam w laikum brothers and sisters,

Dear Hussaimu bhai, your way and mode of convicing is very pleasing, but i would like to tell you that the dawaat which you are talking about has already vanquished from the face of earth, this dawaat which is going on is a hardcore super cult, which lot of bohras and muslim ummah is aware of. In the name of panjetan pak and Aka ya Hussain this people are minting money day and night. Dai and his mansoos are well aware of this situation for a long time and i somehow feel they have always been part of it. If dai was so pious similar to our prophet, then why does he make us pay for his whole family clan, why does he want to stay in Malabar hills at a posh residence, what is the point of all this, his family members are well educated and should earn their own living, do some work and earn, not sit around and move like an entourage and live off this ziyafat and najwa money. Brother you talk about taweel, zahir and Batin, for these people its a marketing stratergy to make gullible bohras more gullible, every one is trapped in this, and trust me allah no kahar utarse toh these guys will become air in a blink they are so sinful and even i am not from Udaipur. first read about the history of reform what has happened there are countless pages every forum has something to say.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:21 pm

See again you are just blaming for no reason...
"If dai was so pious similar to our prophet, then why does he make us pay for his whole family clan, why does he want to stay in Malabar hills at a posh residence"
The family of Aqa Moula TUS are living on their own... I havent been asked to pay for anything for them ever...they all have their own businesses.. saying that they dont do anything is completely wrong.. having a posh property at malabar hills has also doesnt have any strong point against... anyone can have a posh property , you might be having a property or cash or any asset. that doesnt make you sinful. Islam never says that you should sit in a room 24/7 and just pray. Tafreeh is a part of life. Now comparision to Rasulullah doesnt make any sense. people use to use animals for travelling ... so can you say that the Dai should not use plane or car????
As far as being pious is concern it has nothing to do with someone wealth, perhaps its to do with once Ibadat and following shariyat ahkam and Sunnat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Following ancestor means to follow the right way as they did follow .
very noble statement The Dais before 51st never issued Baraat on any Mumin so tell us if the current occupants of Saify Mahal are following the right way of the other 50 Duaats?

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:48 pm

yes they are following the same way as the earlier 50 Duat... current Dai has never said to do Baraat from mumin....
Only people are in Baraat bracket who are non mumin... as soon as you are out of misaaq , say and portrait such falsehood you dont remain mumin and come under baraat category.....

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:54 pm

hussaimu wrote:yes they are following the same way as the earlier 50 Duat... current Dai has never said to do Baraat from mumin....
Only people are in Baraat bracket who are non mumin... as soon as you are out of misaaq , say and portrait such falsehood you dont remain mumin and come under baraat category.....
Can you show examples of Baraat from the history of the previous 50 Dais, and also where is this prescribed in our Fatimid books? Thanks.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:54 pm

The job of Dai is to invite every one to Dawat You talked big about Rasullalaha and follow his example, Prophet invited non believers to join Islam He never issued Baraat on anyone. Neither are other 50 Duaats who ever used the word BARAAT on any one. How come when Mansoos was visiting Udaipur, the Abdes put an ad in newspaper asking everyone to join and then while leaving he asked Abdes to do Baraat. Does not he speak with forked tongue or may be he was confused so which one
If you profess to follow Prophet's teaching then the current Goons of Saify Mahal should be inviting everyone to Dawaat and not other way around otherwise you are not following the teaching of Ahle Bayt and Imams and 50 former Duaats

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:00 pm

hussaimu wrote:...they all have their own businesses.. saying that they dont do anything is completely wrong..
Where did they get the seed capital to start their businesses ?? Did they inherit huge wealth from their ancestors ??
hussaimu wrote:having a posh property at malabar hills has also doesnt have any strong point against... anyone can have a posh property , you might be having a property or cash or any asset. that doesnt make you sinful.
Having property, cash or any asset doesn't make anyone sinful, I agree !! But how did they acquire so many acres of land across the world ?? Where did the money come from ?? Even Ambani owns the most expensive house in the world but it is from the wealth he has generated in business, he has not robbed anyone at gun point !! Hence, having a posh property at Malabar Hill which is conservatively worth around Rs.2500 crores (this is just one of the many properties the Dai owns) today does raise many questions !!
hussaimu wrote:Tafreeh is a part of life.
Sure, one can have Tafreeh, there is no problem in it but what about the various "Tafreehs" at exotic locations across the globe in cruise liners, chartered planes and the hunting 'Tafreeh' which costs millions of dollars ?? Who finances these Tafreehs ??
hussaimu wrote:Now comparision to Rasulullah doesnt make any sense. people use to use animals for travelling ... so can you say that the Dai should not use plane or car????
Kings and emperors used to travel in luxurious palkhis accompanied by a battery of servants, they used to live in magnificent palaces, wear clothes made from the choicest silk and other fabrics and drink from cups made of gold and silver BUT did Prophet (s.a.w.) emulate them or chose to live a life of austerity ?? He (s.a.w.) had many followers some of which were kings and He could have easily chosen a luxurious life duly financed by his followers like the Dai !!

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 am

All your questions always revolve around money money and money. No one is interested in any sort of Religious and ILMI discussion. When I ask you upto which Dai do you believe ,no one is interested in answering that either. When I ask you who is your Moula or Imam , no one answers that either. you people i am sure dont believe in life after death ,you dont know what happens after death and what happens in ones grave,and you dont have any clue or knowledge about shariat. Do you people pray ?? do you pay zakat? does your ladies put hijaab do you keep beard?? do you do matam? do you observe moharram? who prays Nikah for you?

Administration and Religion are two compeltely seperate things ,I dont know why the hell you people keep mixing them. you saying that you left dawat because you saw so and so making money!!!!! that doesnt make any damn sense to me.I agree that there has been people in dawat unfortunately in Administartion who are money oriented but that doenst mean that I should leave my Moua TUS . Once ACT good or baad will be accounted in his grave .. What the hell we have to do with that ????? I dont understand this .Base of Iman and Faith is believe and shariat ,and that is a direct connection to Imam. If you say that you left Moula Tus because you saw some one living luxirious life. do you have to in his grave to answer GOD???? think about yourself rather than others....

and "Humsafar" The concept of Baraat is not from the duat era ...its since Awwal Sani Salis (people who use to act exactly like you ,,, just ADAWAT of Ale Mohammed).so dont come up with something to me which dont have any clue about... you people have kept yourself so away from GOD and have so much ADAWAT in yourself that your comon sense even doesnt work.

"SBM"

Dawat of Iman !!!! dont say anything you dont know about ...ok. The era of rasulullah was about the development and creation of islam and hence rasulullah use to do dawat by the order of GOD , also did jihad with people like you and that all was by God's order , there was no single personal interest by Nabi in that .. now come to my Moula TUS.... you people were the only ones who have been given dawat ,Moula TUS never invites every single person from different religion to become a Dawoodi Bohra . Your so called money oriented theory if that theory had a one percent of truth Moula TUS would have been tried to convert every person on earth regardless or religion to be a mumin and increase wealth.

The only reason Moula TUS invited because ,you are from us and left us because of your reasons. and at the end you said that Moula TUS gave farmaan of Baraat again, it must be just because that there are people in you who dont have a single percent chance to come back in IMAN...they must be just like a rotten part of the body who cant be treated anymore and could spread their poison in the whole body.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:13 am

[quote="hussaimu"]All your questions always revolve around money money and money. No one is interested in any sort of Religious and ILMI discussion.

Brother
this So called Dawat is revolving around the Money so the Question are Put on Money ,When this Pillar Inshallah of Money is fallen the whole dawat will crumble .
What Ilmi Discussion you want just put a Topic which do not have anything to Do with the Dai's or you can discuss on Topics like Justice,Poverty,Education in Islam ( Any thing) Or How

Administration and Religion are two compeltely seperate things ,I dont know why the hell you people keep mixing them.

Our Prophet(S.a.w.w) Never Kept Politics & Islam separate , What ever is your Social Issues it may be anything that is to be solved Under the Guidance of islam so you have to do all your Work under Islam or either Donot Follow this religion . Your Dai's have made up this Mentality of Separation in the Society so no one can Question their un Islamic Act

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:20 am

The era of rasulullah was about the development and creation of islam and hence rasulullah use to do dawat by the order of GOD
I think you better learn the history of Islam. Rasulullah did NOT create Islam, he completed Islam. Do not talk about Islam with your limited knowledge of Secretive Sabaks
Do you people pray ?? do you pay zakat? does your ladies put hijaab do you keep beard?? do you do matam? do you observe moharram? who prays Nikah for you?
Yes I do all of the above and WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO ASK PEOPLE ABOUT ALL THESE?
Administration and Religion are two compeltely seperate things
Once again ignorant answer. Islam does not separate religion and administration if that is the case then WHY IS DAI(who is supposed to Religious head) DOES NOT ONLY STAY WITH RELIGION AND STOP GETTING INVOLVED IN MEETING WITH NARENDRA MODI AND ALL THESE POLITICAL FIGURES?
I dont know why the hell you people keep mixing them
Because that is what Dai and his Goons are doing. what do you think when they meet with Rajhasthan CM at Taj Tower or presenting Shawl to NaMo at Masjid or meeting with consulate generals? GET YOU OWN ACT TOGETHER
also did jihad with people like you and that all was by God's order
And who does the occupants of Saify Mahal take order? They surely do not follow the orders of Allah who ordered to compassionate and be merciful to poor and feed the hungry (FREE OF CHARGE)
Moula TUS never invites every single person from different religion to become a Dawoodi Bohra
and why not? Is not the job of Dai is to invite and propagate the religion
and left us because of your reasons.
Correct- and the reasons of leaders not following the life of Ahle Bayat and all they can ask IS MONEY MONEY MONEY. Any response to other post of now asking Qard e Hasanah from Children?
All your questions always revolve around money money and money.
And that is root of all evils. SO WHY CAN'T THEY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOUT MONEY AND YES MY EXTENDED FAMILY DOES CONTRIBUTE DUE TO PRESSURE AND THEIR FEAR AND STUPIDITY SO I DO HAVE RIGHT TO QUESTION SINCE I ALSO SUPPORT SOME OF THOSE FEARING ABDE FAMILY MEMBERS

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:41 am

I said administration and religion ,,,not politics and religion... Policits is a part of religion. Rasullah had kept three of them..it was a politics...
your baseless arugues have pulled you people from IMAN ... look at your peoples faces ... you dont even have imani noor on your faces... your reformists majalis and moharram are not even one percent of the majalis of dawat ... you people dont have Moula TUS or any REHBAR to guide you. Just by making an excuse of money you people have seperated and made your own religion of ADAWAT.
What my Moula TUS has done is always by the ILHAM of IMAM, tell me how many of you are in the world?? 1 thousand ,5 or 10 or more ??? we are far far more than you people. and you think that being a small amount of people you are more knowledgable and intelligent than us and decided your own way ???
just saw couple of your videos on youtube of youth bohra.... you people dont even look muslim. that is all due to ADAWAT of Moula TUS.
A Leaf remains healthy and full of life until it is related to the tree ... once it leaves the tree it goes to trash and being burn at the end.... come back and stay with Moula TUS you will get your prestige , respect and IMAN back or your end up being same as the leaf i mentioned.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:50 am

Brother ,
1 .don't get confused just try to concentrate ,
2. Dont worry My Religion is islam and i am a Follower of Ahlulbayt (Alhumdolillah)
3.Just Try to get some Answer's from the Dawat Book and i will Find out
i will Put My question again Have your Dai defended the HAQ of Ahlulbayt ? if Yes when & How ? (Dai . S.T.S, S.M.B & The Current )[/quote]

Bhai Hussaimu,
you have Still Not Answered the Above Question ? you and the Kothar (including Dai) have to answer questions of all of the people who believe that the Dai and his system is Un islamic

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:59 am

You need to explain first .. what do you exactly mean by HAQ of Ahlulbayt...

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:58 am

hussaimu wrote:You need to explain first .. what do you exactly mean by HAQ of Ahlulbayt...
Bhai
One Meaning which is very clear of haq is that the Religion of Islam is the HAQ of Ahlulbayt How many time's your did your Dai's have defended Islam from its enemies ? (Please write with clear Reference) Mainly S.T.S , S.M.B & The mansoos