The True Imam - How would you verify?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: The True Imam - How would you verify?

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:05 am

WE WILL NEVER BADMOUTH THE DALAI LAMA, THE POPE, PRINCE ALY KHAN ETC
Oh really how about Bad mouthing Prophet's wife and his father-in-law Bad mouthing the leaders of almost 1 billion followers but not bad mouthing killers like Narendra Modi and Bal Thackrey, What a hypocrisy in your postings
PLEASE UNDERSTAND. WHO EVER CONSIDERS OUR DAI AS "ILAH- ARDH" OR "NATIQ QURAN" OR "HAQIQI KAABA" WILL BE DOING SO OUT OF EXTREME LOVE AND DEVOTION. AAP AUR HUM, HUMME YEH HAQ NAHIN HAIN KE HUM KISSI KI MOHABBAT PE UNGLI UTHAYE
Wow so if some one goes against the teaching of Quran and basic principles of Islam well you may consider that Love, but I consider that Shirk.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 am

zinger wrote: why do you wish to amplify what goes on in our community?

Not only do you keep yelling about the numerous ziafats, but you keep talking about how un-Islamic we have become...
Is that right? We all agree that jo ho raha hain, galat hain, but why broadcast it on open forum? That was the context of what i meant. you want to keep shouting at the top of your lungs that we Dawoodi Bohras have become an idol-worshipping, un-Islamic cult, on an open forum and then, when we are attacked, you want to put your hands up and say "dont blame us". why do you insist on washing our own dirty linen in public?
zinger, stop eating too much fat-laden KFC chicken, it is making you stupid. Do you think the world comes to this forum to realise and understand that dawoodi bohras have become a heretical, dai-worshipping cult? Do you think the terrorists who attacked the bohras received their revelation from this forum? Where the hell do you keep your brain, I don't even want to imagine?
We don't need to amplify bohra heresy, your masters and you brainless abdes are doing a good job of it already. You guys are tom-toming your heresy from rooftops for all the world to see. Go look up the photos of the parades and processions you abdes took in the streets of Pakistan to celebrate the birthday of your god-on-earth. The celebrations went on for days, in full public view. Such blatant display of idol worship is uncommon in a Muslim country. You think the conservative mullahs and wahabis did not take notice of this? According to you perhaps they did not. They all trooped to this forum in the hundreds, read all the posts and all the hidden literature (per pesticide) and realised that Bohras are idol-worshippers and then planned their attack. Right?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:54 am

Humsafar wrote:
zinger wrote: why do you wish to amplify what goes on in our community?

Not only do you keep yelling about the numerous ziafats, but you keep talking about how un-Islamic we have become...
Is that right? We all agree that jo ho raha hain, galat hain, but why broadcast it on open forum? That was the context of what i meant. you want to keep shouting at the top of your lungs that we Dawoodi Bohras have become an idol-worshipping, un-Islamic cult, on an open forum and then, when we are attacked, you want to put your hands up and say "dont blame us". why do you insist on washing our own dirty linen in public?
zinger, stop eating too much fat-laden KFC chicken, it is making you stupid. Do you think the world comes to this forum to realise and understand that dawoodi bohras have become a heretical, dai-worshipping cult? Do you think the terrorists who attacked the bohras received their revelation from this forum? Where the hell do you keep your brain, I don't even want to imagine?
We don't need to amplify bohra heresy, your masters and you brainless abdes are doing a good job of it already. You guys are tom-toming your heresy from rooftops for all the world to see. Go look up the photos of the parades and processions you abdes took in the streets of Pakistan to celebrate the birthday of your god-on-earth. The celebrations went on for days, in full public view. Such blatant display of idol worship is uncommon in a Muslim country. You think the conservative mullahs and wahabis did not take notice of this? According to you perhaps they did not. They all trooped to this forum in the hundreds, read all the posts and all the hidden literature (per pesticide) and realised that Bohras are idol-worshippers and then planned their attack. Right?
Bilkul sahi janaab.

I keep my brain the same place where you keep yours.

Go figure now!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 am

zinger wrote: Bilkul sahi janaab.

Go figure now!
You're evading the issue. Do you still think this forum had a role in instigating the Karachi attacks? Your answer will determine whether our brains are in the same place or not.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 am

Clearly violating the norms of Islam and humanity:
By collecting a huge sum of money by various ways like vajebat, gallas, ziafat, salams, holy tours to makka, Karbala and other places, selling of titles and many other ways.
By making a mockery of Namaz against giving preferences to Vaez and other ceremonies like celebrating the birthdays etc.
By insulting the sanctity of Masjid, Showing the film with music in masjid, Displaying a life size photos of Sayedna, Singing the songs to glorify a human being and not praying the God for which the masjid is constructed.
By kissing the photos and giving importance of photo in all day to day activities like worshiping as pagan.
By endorsing and helping the lavish life styles of shazadas and clergy classes, ignoring the facts of poor in the community.
By spreading fake mozizas of Sayedna and mansoos like pagan is doing.
By observing rituals the pagans are following.
There are many more... which is a clear proof that the Hard core dawoodi bohras are under influence of shaitan. The shaitan is encourages them to the belief which he prefers to impose on them. It is very difficult to come out of from the grip of the shaitan. Few have jumped out but the shaitan is trying hard to pull them back in to his hand by forcing the bohras in to his grip to bring them back.
One bohra who is deep in to the grip of shaitan is asking in this forum now and then about the belief of the bohras, who are free from the grip of shaitan but never except his pagan belief, and always justifies it by giving falls meanings of Quran and other hadis including Daim.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:32 am

Humsafar wrote:
zinger wrote: Bilkul sahi janaab.

Go figure now!
You're evading the issue. Do you still think this forum had a role in instigating the Karachi attacks? Your answer will determine whether our brains are in the same place or not.

You are right. I should perhaps take back my words.

This forum is too insignificant in the world of Islam to be considered as reason for the attacks.

The pomp and show could be a reason.

Apologies for what i wrote. Please put it down to anger and frustration aimed at someone else, hitting the wrong targets

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 am

SBM wrote:
WE WILL NEVER BADMOUTH THE DALAI LAMA, THE POPE, PRINCE ALY KHAN ETC
Oh really how about Bad mouthing Prophet's wife and his father-in-law Bad mouthing the leaders of almost 1 billion followers but not bad mouthing killers like Narendra Modi and Bal Thackrey, What a hypocrisy in your postings
PLEASE UNDERSTAND. WHO EVER CONSIDERS OUR DAI AS "ILAH- ARDH" OR "NATIQ QURAN" OR "HAQIQI KAABA" WILL BE DOING SO OUT OF EXTREME LOVE AND DEVOTION. AAP AUR HUM, HUMME YEH HAQ NAHIN HAIN KE HUM KISSI KI MOHABBAT PE UNGLI UTHAYE
Wow so if some one goes against the teaching of Quran and basic principles of Islam well you may consider that Love, but I consider that Shirk.

Dekhiye janaab, maine kabhi bhi Aisha ya 3 khalifon ka kabhi laanat nahi dee hain.
Whoever does it, does it because they think it is right. i think it is wrong, so i dont.

Ab modi or thakeray ko laanat kyun nahin dete hain, iska bhi jawaab mere paas toh nahin hain. maaf kijiye iske liye

and as for the last bit, they are free to express their love in whatever way they want to. If they do not correct themselves, or if no one corrects them, toh bhai isme mein kya kar sakta hoon?

My post makes it very clear that they are doing what they feel is right.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:54 am

Zinger
So stop using word WE since you are not true abde
and also stop being a hypocrite supporting Kothari Goons and when caught with your pants down defending them change your tune

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 am

Janab, we (my friends and i) never claimed to be true Abdes. We only claim to be someone who loves our Dai but cannot overlook the corruption in our community

And show me where i have supported the kothari goons please!

Abhi aaye mujhe ek hafta nahi hua aur aapne mujhe wahi ghissa-pitta label de diya, hypocrite ka

Aankhen kholiye janaab, apne aankhon se yeh patti uthaiye.
hum bhi insaan hain, hamara bhi dil hain. Humein bhi dukh hota hain, yeh sab injustice dekhke

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:51 am

and if you want to know that what we have achieved in these past 10 years, boss, aapne itne 40 saal mein kya ukhaad liya hain, iska jawaab mujhe dijiye.

agar aapko lagta hain ki db sites block ho gayi hain aap logo ke wajah se, toh mubarak ho aapko yeh chotti-motti jeet. hamara maquaam toh kucch aur hain

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 am

zinger wrote:
and if you want to know that what we have achieved in these past 10 years,...
yes, we would like to know, pls provide details. thanks!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 am

zinger wrote:
Humsafar wrote: You're evading the issue. Do you still think this forum had a role in instigating the Karachi attacks? Your answer will determine whether our brains are in the same place or not.

You are right. I should perhaps take back my words.

This forum is too insignificant in the world of Islam to be considered as reason for the attacks.

The pomp and show could be a reason.

Apologies for what i wrote. Please put it down to anger and frustration aimed at someone else, hitting the wrong targets
Thanks for graciously accepting your mistake.
In another post you ask, "40 saal main humne (reformists) kay ukhad liya hai"? If you had any familiarity with reformist history and its agenda you wouldn't be asking this? Have you ever wondered why there have been no Udaipur-like revolts in the last 40 years? It's because the mafia clergy shocked by what happened it Udaipur made sure that such a thing never happened again. They closed in on the community like a pack of hyenas, imposed new restrictions, dress codes, actively and violently suppressed all kinds of dissent, and turned Bohras surely and slowly into meek, salivating slaves. Unfortunately this was the consequence of the reform movement - completely opposite of what we had in mind, but not completely unexpected. When authority and power is challenged it tends to become more tyrannical. Viewed from another perspective, the mafia clergy was so threatened by the reform movement that it was made to change the whole face, character and outlook of the community. As a direct consequence of the reform movement the Bohras have become more aloof and isolated and far more unIslamic. Of course we reformists would not like to put this down as our "achievement" but would certainly like to take credit for it. We've put fear in their evil hearts and exposed them as frauds that they are. So this is one aspect of "hamne kya ukhad liya".
As for the another aspect, the real progressive change, go to any reformist jamat anywhere in the world and see how we operate. We live with dignity, our money is used for the benefit of community, our jamats and our properties are ours, nobody robs us and we do not live in constant fear of being humiliated. We live life as all human beings should and as God intended us to live. This is another and the most significant aspect of "hamne kya ukhad liya".
Of course what we've failed to "ikhad liya" is to jolt Bohras out of their stupor. The propaganda of the mafia clergy and their stranglehold on the community has proved to be too overwhelming for us. Our resources are limited and we're much fewer in numbers - we are no match for the financial and political clout that the mafia clergy commands. We are like a band guerrillas fighting against an organised, well-oiled army. But people often assume - as your question suggests - that reformists should have increased their numbers in 40 years. From the foregoing you can understand why this was not possible, Secondly, and more importantly, it has to be understood that reforms cannot be imposed from the outside. Wherever there are reformist jamats they are there because that's what people wanted. They stood up, raised their voice and acted. They are the result of their own efforts and guts. The agenda of the reform movement is not to impose reforms on community but to provide information and awareness of our true religion and tradition, and inspire Bohras to the fact that another world is possible. Despite our best efforts the best we can do is make an educated, reasonable type like into a fence-sitter.
So the question, "hamne kya ukhad liya" is not so much a commentary on the assumed failure of the reform movement but the failure of Bohras to stand up to the tyrant mafia clergy.
The question you should be asking is: What is it that make Bohras so docile, so slavish, so spineless, so ignorant and stupid and so bereft of self-respect and dignity that despite all the shit that is done to them they still take it lying down? What will it take Bohras to "ukhado" this mafia clergy?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 am

Humsafar

If zinger asks what has been achieved in 40 years this is my perspective.

This site has educated me of what is wrong in the community, I do not have to rely on whispers in jamaat khannas and private social functions. Yet I pay hundreds and thousands to just to be in the jamaat and yet the progs provide this site and it's services that thousands of bohras benefit.

The progs give the people on the fence hope that the crooked regime can be brought down if we have the will.

The kothar fears this site and discussions, the current lock down and censorship of malumaat and mummineen.org is some how because people were pasting their dirty laundry on this site.

How else would we know that in Australia the abdes are being arrested for FGM , kothar would have never informed us . This site is now the most authentic source of real information that is sourced without a propaganda agenda. I know it and I have been informed by non bohras that they refer to this site before researching orthodox issues.

This site gives an undoctored reflection what a typical bohra is going through or is thinking. It is a powerful engine of knowledge . To prove my theory type bohra in google and the first website after wiki is this site. This is not doctored because google uses hits, usage and traffic analysis to portray the popularity. For abdes no munafiks works at google who would manipulate the results.

I have abdes forwarding content from this site through private emails. Hence this site is well known in abde fraternity. By that token this site will become target to hacking and tracing bloggers.

The PDB associations worldwide are so many that it is not only Udaipur where they are able to run a community. Hence this shows the community can reform and startup their new society in whatever part of the world.

In democratic societies power and wealth of the kothar is useless, if you notice the cases and investigations in UK, Canada and now Australia did not require wealth in influence. Just will and commitment can result in rewards.

Why do resistant rebels get courage is because we gain confidence when others stand up.

We may not get rid of die hard abdes but we can make their influence insignificant to the future progress of the community. Through gradual elimination we can make muffy and his ideology irrelevant in the lives of bohras.

If it was not for the PDB I would have not known the history of other shaheeds and people who sacrificed their wealth, time and life styles for the freedom of bohras.

I would credit that, Without the PDB the kothar would have been more oppressive and arrogant. With PDB they always have to look over their shoulder . even if they want to be more agreesive they fear that abdes could snap and move towards the pdb.

My own case if it were not for the PDB I would have left the bohra community and joined some other Islamic community many years ago. But I decided no I will stay and fight for freedom. I will not run. It is my community , it is my destiny. If we run kothar will get the critical mass to completely over run the abdes.

While I was thinking to leave or stay I armed myself with Shia and Sunni Islamic knowledge.

My instinct to bring chmage is because I saw and heard about the rebels of the 70s when I grew up in Africa. My parents did not join them publicly and feared consequences. I will do what they failed to do. I will take the fight to kothar but in a very clinical way. If someone stands up , I will not turn my back , I will support him by at least listening to what he she has to say.

Therefore PDB pioneers and the new youth , I salute you and I am braver because of you.

Abdes will occasionally come on this site and throw dirt but my advice we move forward we may lose battles here and there, we may have more deserters but hearts are being conquered every day . PDB may not be the beneficiaries of the alternative leadership but will be remebered as the primary contributors of change and choice. Lest we forget.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 am

Bohra spring wrote:Humsafar

If zinger asks what has been achieved in 40 years this is my perspective.

This site has educated me of what is wrong in the community, I do not have to rely on whispers in jamaat khannas and private social functions. Yet I pay hundreds and thousands to just to be in the jamaat and yet the progs provide this site and it's services that thousands of bohras benefit.

The progs give the people on the fence hope that the crooked regime can be brought down if we have the will.

The kothar fears this site and discussions, the current lock down and censorship of malumaat and mummineen.org is some how because people were pasting their dirty laundry on this site.

How else would we know that in Australia the abdes are being arrested for FGM , kothar would have never informed us . This site is now the most authentic source of real information that is sourced without a propaganda agenda. I know it and I have been informed by non bohras that they refer to this site before researching orthodox issues.

This site gives an undoctored reflection what a typical bohra is going through or is thinking. It is a powerful engine of knowledge . To prove my theory type bohra in google and the first website after wiki is this site. This is not doctored because google uses hits, usage and traffic analysis to portray the popularity. For abdes no munafiks works at google who would manipulate the results.

I have abdes forwarding content from this site through private emails. Hence this site is well known in abde fraternity. By that token this site will become target to hacking and tracing bloggers.

The PDB associations worldwide are so many that it is not only Udaipur where they are able to run a community. Hence this shows the community can reform and startup their new society in whatever part of the world.

In democratic societies power and wealth of the kothar is useless, if you notice the cases and investigations in UK, Canada and now Australia did not require wealth in influence. Just will and commitment can result in rewards.

Why do resistant rebels get courage is because we gain confidence when others stand up.

We may not get rid of die hard abdes but we can make their influence insignificant to the future progress of the community. Through gradual elimination we can make muffy and his ideology irrelevant in the lives of bohras.

If it was not for the PDB I would have not known the history of other shaheeds and people who sacrificed their wealth, time and life styles for the freedom of bohras.

I would credit that, Without the PDB the kothar would have been more oppressive and arrogant. With PDB they always have to look over their shoulder . even if they want to be more agreesive they fear that abdes could snap and move towards the pdb.

My own case if it were not for the PDB I would have left the bohra community and joined some other Islamic community many years ago. But I decided no I will stay and fight for freedom. I will not run. It is my community , it is my destiny. If we run kothar will get the critical mass to completely over run the abdes.

While I was thinking to leave or stay I armed myself with Shia and Sunni Islamic knowledge.

My instinct to bring chmage is because I saw and heard about the rebels of the 70s when I grew up in Africa. My parents did not join them publicly and feared consequences. I will do what they failed to do. I will take the fight to kothar but in a very clinical way. If someone stands up , I will not turn my back , I will support him by at least listening to what he she has to say.

Therefore PDB pioneers and the new youth , I salute you and I am braver because of you.

Abdes will occasionally come on this site and throw dirt but my advice we move forward we may lose battles here and there, we may have more deserters but hearts are being conquered every day . PDB may not be the beneficiaries of the alternative leadership but will be remebered as the primary contributors of change and choice. Lest we forget.

Yes you are very true bro,i am also a dawoodi bohara also feel deep sorrow in my heart when ever come across the shaitanic behavior of so called learned clergy.I and like mine in every jammat of dawoodi bohara feel same & also tired from this crook & shameless clergy but have no alternate.Many family from every jammat wants to escape from this but have no proper guidance & also not proper brave leader.Every one including me wants revolution but do not want to be a Bhagatsingh. Most of like us wants one Udaipur in his city . .I want to be a student but do not want to be a slave of any mortal human.I want to pray namaz in masjid with out any fear in my heart.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:52 am

@Bohra Spring,

Good post, I for one was a devout abde but have already left Bohrism and have serious doubts about Shiasm as whole. This website has played its role in forming of an alternate opinion.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:54 am

Good post, I for one was a devout abde but have already left Bohrism and have serious doubts about Shiasm as whole. This website has played its role in forming of an alternate opinion.
Br asad, for long time it was not Sunni Or Shia Islam. It was Just Islam and They were all just Muslims.

Wasalaam

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:00 am

Fateh
I want to be a student but do not want to be a slave of any mortal human.I want to pray namaz in masjid with out any fear in my heart.
Go to Shia Masjid and pray there. They are open to all and they do not have e Jamaat card.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:48 am

Muslim First wrote:
Br asad, for long time it was not Sunni Or Shia Islam. It was Just Islam and They were all just Muslims.

Wasalaam
Br. MF,

Thought process is going in that direction only, May Allah give taufeeq and courage to be on the right path.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:03 am

Bohra Spring,
In all these years I've not read a more ringing and more sincere endorsement of the reform movement and of this site. Thank you.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 am

Asad,
Don't leave, join the reform movement, we need people like you.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:13 pm

now lets see what zinger has to say in reply.

i had asked him to elaborate on what he has done in the last 10 years as he was challenging everyone to do, but guess what? zinger chickened out.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:32 am

@ Al Zulfiqar - i didnt chicken out. i just logged in. What we have achieved is very small compared to what the reformists have done. But whatever we have done, we have done from within. we do not stand on the outside and snipe and take pot shots

@ Humsafar - Sorry for the word "ukhaad". i never meant it to be used as a bad word. it was just a figure of speech.
thanks for clarifying, i have no doubt that you have achieved a lot. but the context of my question was different.
the context of my question was that what improvements have you brought about in our community by being a reformist.
But lets not use this particular thread for the conversation. suggest we move it to a more appropirate thread.

thanks

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:10 am

zinger wrote:@ Al Zulfiqar - i didnt chicken out. i just logged in. What we have achieved is very small compared to what the reformists have done. But whatever we have done, we have done from within. we do not stand on the outside and snipe and take pot shots

@ Humsafar - Sorry for the word "ukhaad". i never meant it to be used as a bad word. it was just a figure of speech.
thanks for clarifying, i have no doubt that you have achieved a lot. but the context of my question was different.
the context of my question was that what improvements have you brought about in our community by being a reformist.
But lets not use this particular thread for the conversation. suggest we move it to a more appropirate thread.

thanks
Zinger what is that you think you have done from within ?

If you are true reformist and not a teaser why are you questioning the intent of the reformist. If they are throwing pot shots why do you think so? They want us to be be ONE again . Bohras need an opposition of any type to keep the community honest and have checks and balances. Without any opposition kothar has rail road every decision, aspiration and dignity.

You may have forgotten the reformist raised their voice but were kicked out by the kothar , most of them did not voluntarily go into exile to create a parallel community. Our elders cast them out, stopped communications and foolishly cursed them when kothar and amils asked us to like sheep to the slaughter.

Reformist or whoever has an objection to SMB or STS were not tolerated. I admire their guts to not succumb to the pressure and stand up. My parents and relatives were timid and complied with the oppression from fear. I will repay their regret by doing what they could not do as their circumstances were different.

I am within the jamaat and am looking for opportunity to stand up and object openly with many issues, do you or Muffy think and guarantee my safety if I did that? Will I be safe from the shabab ? I don't think so.

But if you or they think I will succumb , no I will rebel and oppose and loose sleep to find a way to weaken the kothars grip on the community.

To respond to Az what have I done or do, I will expose the kothar , I will discuss the community issues with non bohras to bring to the public attention the stupid rituals we have, if there is illegal activity I will report to the authorities, if the Amil instructs I will say no, if he insists I will make it clear that I am doing it under duress. I will not prostrate or bow to muffy, if I am forced I will pretend , I will associate with all Muslims, I will treat non bohras with respect, I will not curse their loved imams, Khalifas or leaders, I will respect them as I expect respect, I will tolerate diversity of opinions, I will be fair and sincere in my dealing , I will not heed the barat instructions, when the abdes criticize the mufiks I will interject and suggest there is a different view to the criticism, I will stand up for PDB , like wise when PDB errs we will advise them they are wrong, ......etc etc.

How will i know the reform has signs of success, Yes one day if i am still alive I hope I will be able to sign in with my real name and discuss bohra issues on Facebook without fear and regret. I will question the amils around accountability and he will casually with a smile respond in a civilized manner! I will discuss in sabaqs why Muffy should not transfer power to his son and participants will note as a good question and in that era we will not need to blog on this site with emotions but rather ideas to take our community to worldly and heavenly prosperity as one New Modern Islamic Bohra Community , where maluamaat and this site will have links to each other.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 am

Bohra spring wrote:
zinger wrote:@ Al Zulfiqar - i didnt chicken out. i just logged in. What we have achieved is very small compared to what the reformists have done. But whatever we have done, we have done from within. we do not stand on the outside and snipe and take pot shots

thanks
Zinger what is that you think you have done from within ? WE HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED IT COUPLE OF TIMES. WE ARE ALSO TELLING PEOPLE TO SPEND LESS MNEY ON ZIAFAT AND MORE ON CHARITY

If you are true reformist and not a teaser why are you questioning the intent of the reformist. If they are throwing pot shots why do you think so? WE ARE NOT REFORMISTS. WE ARE ABDES BUT WITH A CONSIENCE. ACCORDING TO US, THE CURRENT GENERATION HAS FORGOTTEN WHAT THE FIGHT WAS FOR. THEY ARE FIGHTING BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN IN THE FAMILY, WHICH IS WHY THINK ABUSING OUR DAI IS OK. They want us to be be ONE again . Bohras need an opposition of any type to keep the community honest and have checks and balances. Without any opposition kothar has rail road every decision, aspiration and dignity.

You may have forgotten the reformist raised their voice but were kicked out by the kothar , most of them did not voluntarily go into exile to create a parallel community. Our elders cast them out, stopped communications and foolishly cursed them when kothar and amils asked us to like sheep to the slaughter.

Reformist or whoever has an objection to SMB or STS were not tolerated. I admire their guts to not succumb to the pressure and stand up. My parents and relatives were timid and complied with the oppression from fear. I will repay their regret by doing what they could not do as their circumstances were different.

I am within the jamaat and am looking for opportunity to stand up and object openly with many issues, do you or Muffy think and guarantee my safety if I did that? Will I be safe from the shabab ? I don't think so. NO. NO ONE CAN. WHICH IS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO, QUIETLY AND DISCREETLY

But if you or they think I will succumb , no I will rebel and oppose and loose sleep to find a way to weaken the kothars grip on the community.

To respond to Az what have I done or do, I will expose the kothar , I will discuss the community issues with non bohras to bring to the public attention the stupid rituals we have, if there is illegal activity I will report to the authorities, SORRY, BUT BAD IDEA ACCORDING TO US. WHY WASH OUR LINEN IN PUBLIC. WHY BRING OUTSIDERS INTO YOUR HOME IF YOU HAVE A FIGHT WITH FAMILY MEMBERS if the Amil instructs I will say no, if he insists I will make it clear that I am doing it under duress. I will not prostrate or bow to muffy, if I am forced I will pretend , I will associate with all Muslims, I will treat non bohras with respect, I will not curse their loved imams, Khalifas or leaders, I will respect them as I expect respect, I will tolerate diversity of opinions, I will be fair and sincere in my dealing , I will not heed the barat instructions, when the abdes criticize the mufiks I will interject and suggest there is a different view to the criticism, I will stand up for PDB , like wise when PDB errs we will advise them they are wrong, ......etc etc. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE DO TOO. WE SAY THEIR IMAMS ARE AS PYAARA TO THEM AS OUR IMAMS AND MAULA IS TO US. WE TEACH ABOUT FAIRNESS TO MUSALMANS. WE BELIEVE IN JAISI KARNI WAISI BHARNI

How will i know the reform has signs of success, Yes one day if i am still alive I hope I will be able to sign in with my real name and discuss bohra issues on Facebook without fear and regret. I will question the amils around accountability and he will casually with a smile respond in a civilized manner! I will discuss in sabaqs why Muffy should not transfer power to his son and participants will note as a good question and in that era we will not need to blog on this site with emotions but rather ideas to take our community to worldly and heavenly prosperity as one New Modern Islamic Bohra Community , where maluamaat and this site will have links to each other. VERY TRUE
have kept my replies in full letters and colour to stand out

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 am

Bohra Spring.

Still waiting for your answer on why you called me a turd.

Please reply

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:13 am

zinger wrote:Bohra Spring.

Please reply
precisely your irritating questioning distracting good discussions on interesting threads.

Who is this us you talk about!

What is really that you have done quietly , show your results?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:35 am

Bohra spring wrote:
zinger wrote:Bohra Spring.

Please reply
precisely your irritating questioning distracting good discussions on interesting threads.

Who is this us you talk about!

What is really that you have done quietly , show your results?

unfortunately, your good discussions are nothing to write home about.

what we have done is very, very small. the results will take some time. we can reach out to a few hundred people, of whom we can convince about a couple, but its just a matter of time now.

and i guess you have finally started to show your true colours. abusing people when you run out of arguments. good for you. keep it up.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 am

Zinger what is that you think you have done from within ? WE HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED IT COUPLE OF TIMES. WE ARE ALSO TELLING PEOPLE TO SPEND LESS MNEY ON ZIAFAT AND MORE ON CHARITY
Zinger
and your success is measured by INCREASED NUMBER OF ZIYAFAATS EVEN DURING THE FAAZIL NIGHTS OF RAMADAN :roll:
Charity: How do you measure your success about Charity. Many people from so called Abde side started "Poverty in Ahmedabad" and helped lot of Mumineen while the Kothari Goon Defenders like Adam-Progticide and Profstian denied the existence of poverty and quietly disappear
Can you tell us your success of more charity. Please do not hide behind that we do not publicize our Charity work you do not have to name the recipients just the place and kind of charity unless you consider helping Qasr-e_Aaali and Qasr-e- Zainy or any other Qasr :mrgreen:
I don't think so. NO. NO ONE CAN. WHICH IS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO, QUIETLY AND DISCREETLY
Sure it is very discreet only Kothari Goons know about it :mrgreen:
WE ARE NOT REFORMISTS. WE ARE ABDES BUT WITH A CONSCIENCE.
And what happened to your conscience regarding the death of innocent Bohras in Karachi, not a peep from Kothari Goons and their defenders like you-Adam-Progticide and Profstian. Instead of visiting the injured and consoling the families of dead, Mansoss flew to Sri Lanka and started Ziyafaats
what a conscience?
WE SAY THEIR IMAMS ARE AS PYAARA TO THEM
Oh really, Were you on hallucinating drugs when you heard that, :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 am

Zinger
and i guess you have finally started to show your true colours. abusing people when you run out of arguments. good for you. keep it up.
I suppose abusing people was early training of the Aamil in their Waiz and Sabak Bohra Spring was attending :lol:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:46 am

what we have done is very, very small. the results will take some time. we can reach out to a few hundred people, of whom we can convince about a couple, but its just a matter of time now.
What bs is this, what is this very very small thing you have done? Why do I feel you will answer In some spin twisted question and query. How predictable you have become.

Are you naive and ridiculously petty or you have been planted by the kothar to try to interfere with the reform strategy or criticism on this blog,

you must be finding it uplifting and sense of achievement that you have got in to some debate with hard line reformist, and think you are almost winning by having an intellectual argument and making reformist explain and justify their purpose and aspiration.

My true colours are already mentioned, I will be like a parasite eating up the kothar influence , you will see me silently destroying the credibility of zadas, 1 will multiply into several,, leaking information, creating doubt in the abdes faith, directing them to this site, grumble, nose up to any shabab , trap them into committing errors and scandals, and when the time is appropriate test whether bohras are ready for a revolt , if not again go make into stealth mode, try again until, over and over and then hopefully one day....boom! Inkululeko!

May be next time I will ignore you and treat your contribution as graffiti !

Why I bring outsiders into our battle , this is serious stuff not a game and I want to win at whatever cost, people lives and freedom is at stake. Just as kothar uses outside influence for their propaganda , I will use it against them. in world wars alliances were formed , this is not some Hollywood Bollywood drama where a super hero saves the day.
Last edited by Bohra spring on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.