Syedana’s vision

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
porus

Re: Syedana’s vision

Unread post by porus » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:01 pm

Anajmi,

That is the accurate use of "Aql". Using Aql, you can come to variety of conclusions depending on the darajaat of aql you use. You can use Aql to conclude that all reformists will go to hell, for example.

But it is not correct use of Reason or Logic. Since you are unlikely to know all Amils, I am assuming that you do not most Amils. Therefore you cannot conclude that most Amils are corrupt. You can only conclude that "All amils you know are corrupt"

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:04 pm

That should have read "I am assuming that you do not know most Amils." ;)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 18, 2002 2:40 pm

porus,

If I knew all the amils and if I knew that they were corrupt, I wouldn't need reason or logic. It would be a fact. Am I right?

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:00 pm

Anajmi,

You are right. There would be no need for reason or logic if you 'knew' that all amils were corrupt.

Now, I am not sure that you would have used Aql. Because if you used your aql you would never know the truth. Any truth. Qiyam tells us that only a few select can use aql to a high degree (darajaat, you know ;) ).

Like Imam and Dai have especial gift of using Aql, which other ordinary mortals cannot claim.

Reasoning and logic can be developed to any degree by any human in accordance with their effort.

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:14 am

jinx,

There u go again.
You have doubt about Akle Awwal. Everything you view with a doubting mind. Certainly you are a faithless creature. And in the hereafter you will die the death of faithlessness. But you will not be allowed to die. Your burning skin will be continuously replenished. I warn you. If you do not mend your ways, then do not blame me. Remember, that I warned you.

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:33 am

jinx,

If you doubt Aqle Awwal you have no hope for redemption. I curse you and pray that you die in a plane crash.

Please note all of you. A plane crash is indeed very rare. When this happens to jinx, don't come to me all of you foolish progresives, it may well be too late.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:47 pm

welcome back huzaif, have you noted one thing about your presence on this topic?You have posted 4 contributions and all of them are of curses and death wishes and burning in hell etc etc.You once wrote that everyday in the middle of the night, you spend 2 hrs praying, and I guess it also includes reading the Quran.Has all your wealth and prayers taught you nothing other than curses and hatrate?What does Br Qiyam feel about all this, and also the contributions of his like minded raheel and that stupid sakina?

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:40 am

Anwar,

By cursing the enemies of Daawat, I am killing militant falsehood.
I have no enmity against the entire human race except against the enemies of Daawat.
I will spare no effort to fight by words these enemies.
May they perish in the fire and may they be subjected to the worst of humiliations.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:45 am

huzaif,

I think your brain has become dysfunctional or your dick is out of control. I cannot see any post by jinx that you are responding to.

Also some time back you cursed jinx to suffer a lot before she dies, was it 5 years or something and now you say that she die in a plane crash where she won't suffer (may Allah not do this to anybody) for more than 5 minutes. Make up your mind, of course you need to have one first!!