Question to our new fanatic

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true_bohra

Re: Question to our new fanatic

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Dont you think guys that this salaar incident making fun of this forum... a person creates multiple ids...poses question from one and answering from others.

What change is this process bringing in your reform movement??? Simply nothing

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:19 pm

ok so finally Salaar decided not to defend MS any more, chalo good at least he is smart enough than other abdes here, he learnt reality in just few days, Ek jaan bach gayi barbaad hone se, ALLAH kaa shukr.

now lets divert this same question to other MS abdes.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:21 pm

By the way..how does it feel operating different ids at same time. Dont you have any other work

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:22 pm

true_bohra wrote:By the way..how does it feel operating different ids at same time. Dont you have any other work
by the way how do you feel to follow a guy as a DAI who dont even posses 10 bare minimum quality to be DAI? dont you have brain?

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:37 pm

anajmi wrote:Dear saminaben,
There are many theories and viewpoints, and corporate business books on Leadership. To say "automatic" is a bit simplistic and kills discussion. Its over generalization.
And therein lies the problem. A corporate leader is a different animal than a religious leader. I am specifically referring to Islam and the leadership requirements as suggested by the prophet (saw).

The bohra Dais have been treating bohraism as their personal corporation. And hence, no doubt there will be many more fights every generation for the leadership position.
I do see your point.

Today, Religious leader Dai, whether you like it or not, is currently also corporate CEO of dawate hadiya. In the name of religion corruption, excesses and fraud is being perpetuated. So in this context, in this reality, Islamic or unislamic as you say, what would be the leadership qualities required to get us out of this mess? That is the question for Dawoodi Bohras - perhaps this is a re-write of the OP.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:44 pm

even to run small company management takes "Interview" and bare minimum qualification is required.

how come chicky Muffy just come from no where and sit on dawat thrown over night? not acceptable at all.

he cant by pass all these requirements just because he is DAI's son.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:47 pm

true bohra you are wrong same id same person and same thoughts, same loyalties the only problem is the nokar shahi which is busy in plundering wealth on different pretexts man nothing is new for me and dont try to teach me what to do and what not to do iam very well aware of my parameters but unlike many on this forum there are people who have their loyalties with dawat except that they are not blind and deaf when you see big landcruisers speeding away for each member of the royal family in places like karbala you ought to think where is all this money coming from, dont answer me just think upon what iam saying maybe it is a piece of your heart as well and yes i recommend you to watch the movie OH MY GOD.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Relevant Topic :-

Pope Francis makes Prospect magazine's list of top 50 world thinkers

Pontiff is only religious leader in catalogue of public intellectuals, which jettisons last year's winner – Richard Dawkins

After a year in which he has been applauded for criticising the excesses of capitalism and scooped Time magazine's person of the year award, Pope Francis has received another accolade, with Prospect magazine naming him as one of its top 50 world thinkers.

The pope is the only religious leader to make it into the latest edition of the annual list, which aims to recognise people who have influenced the year's biggest questions in politics, economics, science and philosophy.

Prospect's managing editor, Jonathan Derbyshire, said: "The pope has really led, individually, the regeneration of the Vatican. He has really caught a public mood. He's there not as a religionist but as a social thinker, someone who's trying to think about the social effects of free market economics that has [been] hegemonic in the west in the last 20 years."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/m ... d-thinkers

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Because of this new pope, so many christians are getting back to church and starting to follow christianity once again.

while because of muffy many bohras are getting back on murti puja and holi dance.

thats a sad reality of our time.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:20 am

saminaben wrote:we need to first list, without preemptive bias, qualities of a good leader in the context of Dai. Not abstract leader in general, because each context and situation calls for different leadership qualities to the forefront.
Saminaben

Few Qualities of leadership remains general in any given circumstances. Be it religious or political or sports. Sometime we limit our thinking of leadership to be that of a “teacher” , or “king”.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 am

I think this topic is getting diverted since Salaar bhai has revealed his true identity, let us get back to the topic and list few qualities of Muffadal saab and why he is deserving to obtain this position of 53rd Dai-al-Mutlaq.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:26 am

Salaar
Monginis
Poet
Incredible
Labbayk

Any more ?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:30 am

@human being:

Now Almighty Allah only knows how many more awataar he has :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 am

humanbeing wrote:Salaar
Monginis
Poet
Incredible
Labbayk

Any more ?
even your ID is mine, so post every thing carefully. :wink:

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:39 am

true_bohra wrote:@human being:

Now Almighty Allah only knows how many more awataar he has :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
All mighty ALLAH knows every thing, but do you know 10 minimum qualities of your master which qualifies him to be "DAI"?

or will you just lick his shoes all your life for no reason? :roll:

btw my question was not just for Salaar, but to every muffy supporter, and I will keep this thread alive until some maikaalaal comes up with answer.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:30 am

among some new strategies that i have observed is that now the raza for sending children seeking higher studies frm pakistan and india to developed countries like america canada and australia is not granted, anybody to put some light on this development?

think

Unread post by think » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 am

yes, I also heard that when a family in karachi asked for blessings of the raza na saheb to move to the west, Muffy's answer was a big NO. . Muffy wants india , pakistan mumineens to stay where they are. This is understandable, because if people move to the west and get educated then who will lick their a**ses in karachi and other such places. It is o.k. for muffy to move his chidren and family to France, england ,switzerland and america but the adna mumin, should not.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:18 am

I think where the problem lies, SKQ sahib has a good influence with mumineens living in west Like Eastern and Western states of United States of America. His Son Taher BS is a well known figure among the people. I have heard even people in Mumbai are more privy of SKQ sahib because he is more accessible and more comfortable to talk with.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:33 pm

honestly speaking bro SKQ does not stand a chance, years ago he came to pakistan and i witnessed that he had no followings above that the speech problem is a big barrier in his communication with people, he may survive with a limited following but the bohra community in general will not be interested above that i want to discuss one more aspect, that is the economic front of bohra community esp in india and pakistan, well i observed among many of my friends that they are increasing the amount of wajebaat rapidly and voluntarily for the last 10 years but now i feel a point has achieved where it is becoming very difficult for them to carry up that graph anymore and most of them i see in financial crunch although they are running big business concerns but the bigger the ship the more time it takes to sink, this is a very unbiased and honest observation.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:00 pm

I think Salaar is the same old Salaar in new clothes...He did not want his master to look like a fool because he could not come up with any great qualities of Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. So he is now acting like a skeptic. Salaar Bhai it's time to retire.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:26 pm

Salaar please go to any career site and find a suitable job....rather than making multiple ids and fooling around!

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:33 pm

salaar wrote:dear bro alam, it is in shariat that if you are in war color your grey hairs to pose as a young and energetic army, well when i started in this forum i was pissed off by some anti shia comment by one of our member which infuriated me and i took my positions unwillingly adding insult to injury other members started taking me like somebody frm kothar and it went on, actually its not just me but probably many who are thinking this way, iam against the loot that has started in the name of different title heads, the way ordinary momineen are looked down upon and the superficial style of implementing new reforms, please for god sake dont make things so difficult that we cannot convince our children to follow us, this is my appeal to the position holders of dawat e hadiya to look into the present state of our jamaat, we see nothing but accumulation of wealth that is going on, a wise person once said that investors and followers are like birds they join together one by one seeing each other but one cracker and they all fly away, i hope i have made myself clear and i feel iam not the only one with these feelings on this forum
. March 29:   Where are the jihadis:

however i tell you it is the policy of dawat not to bother the common masses or influence them in anyway unless sometimes if the crowd is extraordinary and people are forced to observe their rituals on road or places where people frm other sects are influenced, sunni masjid people block roads . . .

by salaar on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:37 pm

nothing new dawat is used to facing enemies some coming from the forefront with naked weapons while some hiding in the ranks and showing people their ejamat cards but spitting poison wherever they can, therefore mongonis keep playing your dirty tricks you have been let loose deliberately till your time comes.......
Brother Salaar - from the statements above it supports the conclusion that you are Defending or speaking on behalf of Kohtar and Dawat.

Now you seem to be coloring your hair as a skeptic, since you are quoting shariat and saying "you are in war. . ."

From such foul mouthing to apologies and sudden sweet-talking? Kothar is notorious for such psychopathic behaviors. It's part and parcel of the abuse and manipulation that we all know. I'm not convinced.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:00 pm

yes iam the same old salaar but what makes you suspicious of any wrong intentions or where have i deviated from my principle stand after giving up the foolish and time wasting debate which ensued because of some anti shia discussion i decided to let you guys know that iam facing same problem same observations that you guys are experiencing but i never ever said that iam a follower of SKQ i never said that, i have my grudges my questions against the kothar and the way ordinary masses are exploited unknowingly with their hands, all that is true and that we need to bring certain drastic reforms in our system, when it comes to the zaat of maula i have my head down and my lips closed something which i cannot dare to do, alright this is it i have no barometer to make you people believe but i assure you iam not frm kothar or any side iam just an ordinary head in the community like you guys,

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:21 pm

finally you guys tell me iam not like those members who would stick around no matter other members like their conversation or not, you tell me is this a reformist forum or a SKQ forum secondly to give your opinion here do you necessarily have to be against Dai uz Zaman if that is so and if 10 members responds against my participation, IAM A MAN OF MY WORDS YOU WILL NOT EVER HEAR FRM ME IN FUTURE WITH THIS ID OR ANY OTHER ID I SWEAR UPON ALLAH, waiting for your response...............

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:34 pm

You mentioned SKQ's speech problem as a barrier? Did you see that as a barrier in SMB? Did you stop believing in his spirituality? Seems to me that SKQ has done an admirable job of communicating so far.
As far as MS is concerned, why is it that you don't see his low IQ and lack of awareness of the world around him as a barrier? Dude you need to raise your head and unzip your mouth ;-)

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:55 pm

as already said iam here not to debate on the issue of daiship abt my remarks on the speech problem you have taken me wrong, probably he was in pakistan 20 yrs back and even at that time people were unable to understand a word, now sitting for 4 hours and understanding nothing, when a batsman is injured he keeps a runner to take his runs, anyway it was purely about the physical ailment and it was never intended about his spirituality because he was the mazoon maula and everybody used to sit there respectfully and listen to his waaz for four hours, now you see you are a follower of SKQ and the way you are taking his side similarly iam the follower of Mufaddal moula and i would defend him with the same spirits, but reality is we are ordinary folks you can argue and i can argue but we are not competent to talk on the spiritual side therefore i would not like to indulge in an argument on which our knowledge is very limited.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:00 pm

Salaar bhai your beliefs are not the problem. Your methods are. While one does not require allegiance to one group or the other to be part of any forum, it is fair to expect a level of intelligence and commitment to your cause to be able to defend it properly. You say that you are committed to your dai azzaman and yet you cannot name 10 qualities that qualify him to lead a million people. In fact you still have not answered the question that was raised here and you are trying to deflect the attention to kothar. Quite honestly I don't even know whether kothar also comprises of SMB's family or not or if it is just the goons in badri mahal. I have a problem with the man at the top and some of his money hungry brothers and you cannot even defend him!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:10 pm

hey bro before we enter into any argument i tell you that you might not be knowing 10% of what i have read or studied, it is very childish to ask me to count the qualities of Dai uz Zaman, for mentioning these qualities i have a complete book and i can keep sending you one topic everyday and then you would be a happy person, what are you talking about it makes me feel you are asking me to submit my class 5 homework man talk about the real problems which we are facing remember our boats maybe different but our waters are same.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:22 pm

Now take that book and compare those qualities with the qualities of SMB. When you find a similarity, post it over here. My assumption is that since you are finding it so hard, you haven't found any matches yet. Did you move into the 6th class or are you still in the 5th?