Dawoodi Bohras in the media - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al-Noor

Re: Dawoodi Bohras in the media - 2015

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:22 am

it was obvious....they ganged up against her just like how few munafiq gang up here

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:21 am

What Safia Zainulbhai has written is largely correct.

It is a distressing state of our community.

And some of the language used in the replies to her is also really nasty. I guess when you cannot argue based on reason, people just start using disgusting language.

Support her on facebook, whosoever can.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 am

Search for the App “Namaaz Times for Mumineen” in Google play store.

The developer has put links to Fatemi Dawat in the most recent version. That means he has taken SKQ side. Look at the user reviews after that. They have essentially become a lannat session. Sad story, and the language used is so bad, that no Allah-fearing person would use such a language. But I guess some Bohras have been so dulled and brain washed into believing what the SMS side says, that they have no worry about saying curses (lannat) on SKQ and the people who follow him. Any God-fearing person would at least desist from that. He/she would at least think: “what if I said such bad things to all these people, and just by chance I was wrong? I would not want to take the aazab (Wrath) of Allah on myself."

Sadly Bohras have been thought to think that they should say such things without any worry about the wrath of Allah, just because he is “SMS Maula no dushman” and that Maula will take care of their akherat. I worry that they may be in for a rude awakening when it is too late.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:20 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:Sadly Bohras have been thought to think that they should say such things without any worry about the wrath of Allah, just because he is “SMS Maula no dushman” and that Maula will take care of their akherat. I worry that they may be in for a rude awakening when it is too late.
ohh sms camp has taken great effforts to train abdes to these reactions .. these abde idiots think .. the intense thier laanat baazi get, more abusive they get .. more nasty, pathetic, offensive they get, stronger becomes thier aqeedah, walayat towards thier devtaa muffy maula .. and in return will be the beshumaar barakat, ehsaan and karam and plum posting in jannat. abdes would not do it for free ..

in thier hate mongering, they forget line of decency and righteousness .. there has been plenty of such examples .. one being an abde idiot kicking a roadside resting dog mocking the animal as dawedaar ..

the attitude of the amils, mullahs and sheikhs when they talk about dawedaar is that of insulting sarcasm and pathetic sense of offense .. within minutes these guys turned from bottom lickers of every tom john and harry of royals to bark and bite any one on any one's tunes.

in fair understanding, dawedar is considered wrong in thier eyes, they could maintain a decent silence or have decent criticism, at least .. at least keeping that hurmat in mind that he was a brother and son of a dai and held a mazoon position .. if not for the sake of so called daawat rules and rutba but for the love of SMB Shafik bawa ! what happened to thier akhlaaq ? what happened to thier patience (sabr) ?

whenever these amils, mullah and sheikhs speak rot, that to in public congregation .. including mahaaan grumpy muffy maula .. it shows thier akhlaaq or rather lack of it .. thier frustration, deception and corruption appears crystal clear .. these guys talk of salvation and spirituality, where they cant control thier tongues.. inspite of odd in thier favors, money and men on thier side, these kothari thugs are reckless , short tempered, insecured conmen.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:16 pm

I can forsee the bohras turning to violence if this continues turning into Taliban style community! The maniac level passion that the typical abdes/amtes have for their Maula and their cult community can easily turn into a violent manifestation! We have seen some form of violence by the abdes in the past (Ali Asger Engineer episode and recent Dawedaar events in Bhendi Bazaar etc)

[DELETED]

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:40 am

Bohra community serves tea to over 70k pilgrims

NASHIK: For many people, the morning cuppa is a refreshing way to start the day. So when pilgrims began coming for the holy dip early on Saturday morning, the Bohra community offered them free tea.

Burhani Guards Nashik, under Dawoodi Bohra Jamat distributed tea to the pilgrims during the first shahi snan on Saturday and would continue to do so for the remaining two shahi snans. On the first shahi snan day, they offered tea to more than 70,000 pilgrims.

"The Burhani Guards are in charge of hospitality during any programme in the masjid or any big event in the city. They take care of the entire public" said Jumana Tinwala. Around 25 such Burhani Guards were stationed at four different places around Dwarka where they had put up tea stalls.

"We are doing this for the first time in the city and for the first time for Kumbh Mela. We received blessings from people. They were very happy with the hospitality and we felt very good about it. During the first Shahi Snan we served tea to more than 70,000 visitors. We will be providing tea to all the visitors coming for the next two shahi snans as well" said Jafer Kachwala, a member of the Burhani Guards.

Besides tea, they may think of serving something different to the pilgrims for the next holy dips besides tea. They also have a free medical camp and health check-up for pilgrims and has a safety ambulance stationed at sadhugram.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 753769.cms

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:07 am

asad wrote:Bohra community serves tea to over 70k pilgrims

NASHIK: For many people, the morning cuppa is a refreshing way to start the day. So when pilgrims began coming for the holy dip early on Saturday morning, the Bohra community offered them free tea.

Burhani Guards Nashik, under Dawoodi Bohra Jamat distributed tea to the pilgrims during the first shahi snan on Saturday and would continue to do so for the remaining two shahi snans. On the first shahi snan day, they offered tea to more than 70,000 pilgrims.

"The Burhani Guards are in charge of hospitality during any programme in the masjid or any big event in the city. They take care of the entire public" said Jumana Tinwala. Around 25 such Burhani Guards were stationed at four different places around Dwarka where they had put up tea stalls.

"We are doing this for the first time in the city and for the first time for Kumbh Mela. We received blessings from people. They were very happy with the hospitality and we felt very good about it. During the first Shahi Snan we served tea to more than 70,000 visitors. We will be providing tea to all the visitors coming for the next two shahi snans as well" said Jafer Kachwala, a member of the Burhani Guards.

Besides tea, they may think of serving something different to the pilgrims for the next holy dips besides tea. They also have a free medical camp and health check-up for pilgrims and has a safety ambulance stationed at sadhugram.

while the intentions are good and it is always a noble gesture to serve, i cant help but wonder why do they not help the really poor mumineen living in places like Mumbra or Kurla.

if they do, then in that case, they should publicise that too, so that atleast we know that they are doing good for all of humanity

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:40 am

zinger wrote:

while the intentions are good and it is always a noble gesture to serve, i cant help but wonder why do they not help the really poor mumineen living in places like Mumbra or Kurla.

if they do, then in that case, they should publicise that too, so that atleast we know that they are doing good for all of humanity
br. Zinger,

Generally i take this line of argument of what you have taken. but since few weeks i am receiving this kind of news from different parts of the world where Bohras have been helping other communities. So either Bohras have polished their PR skills or they are genuinely helping which is a welcome change.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:53 am

Br Asad
I think what they are doing is good work helping members of other communities but I agree with Br Zinger that Charity begins at home.
I am involved with many charitable work done by Muslim Organizations and help members of Non Muslims but at the same time we do give priority to members of Muslim Faith who are well deserving.
Currently I am involved with a new project of helping Muslim Students with coaching classes to improve their SAT scores (college prep classes) but we also welcome members of other faith (these are subsidized classed by Muslim Community)
These kinds of work does help our PR work in light of a very negative perception of Muslims. We do make sure the local media does cover all these kind of activities and we do involve civic leader of other faiths in this kind of work too

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:08 am

zinger wrote: while the intentions are good and it is always a noble gesture to serve, i cant help but wonder why do they not help the really poor mumineen living in places like Mumbra or Kurla.
Fortunately, bohra community is smaller in number comparatively, the funds collected can be pretty good to raise downtrodden bohra to a decent life standard. Not suggestive pampering them with “free” dabba food and occasional renovations of their houses .. but investing in something more long term. Instead of constructing large luxurious dargah resorts, invest those lands and resources in building hospitals and schools, colleges. Dargahs are place of spiritual attainment, humble common halls and congregation halls would be enough where people can focus on spirituality rather than plan their honeymoons or vacations to these dargah resorts.

Everything that jamaat provides now is tagged with a price .. from personal occasions to general mikaats. They have not spared Ramadan and muharram also. Infact they have become major money spinning carnivals for these Kothari thugs . They are selling thin air in exchange of lacs and crores.

There are bohras who are living in deplorable living conditions in remote parts of many states. Densely bohra populated areas of Gujarat, rajasthan, MP, Maharashtra. It would be chump change for the local jamats to have chaawl type housing accommodation provided to these downtrodden bohras. At least be kind and generous to elderly, they don’t have much energy or life left to make it comfortable leave alone big !

Stop giving male chauvinist statements. There are many bohra families with daughters only. under societal pressure parents shy away or feel ashamed or confused with their basic needs and social norms, not allowing capable daughters to take lead in the household earnings.

For struggling youngsters, provide education and spark ( seed capital) to become entrepreneurs. Remove imposing bureaucracy and personal prejudices in providing qardan hasanat or interest free loans.

The ass-licking, bowing , bending, crawling, knee and feet kissing is getting too much now. Every tom, john and harry in white robes is acting like a DAI or GOD. The arrogance in their attitude is taken as “Noor” and “rutba” bullshit. These morons sound stupid talking humility and look idiotic acting like pheron !

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:41 pm

@Zinger - This is all a PR gimmick by abdes to show to the world that they are secular whereas in reality, they won't even eat food prepared by Hindu hands and call them Kaafir etc. No media channel will cover if they help needy mumineen in Kurla, Mumbra or elsewhere hence, it is not worth the effort. For abdes, everything is a profit and loss statement! While it is a good thing that this promotes communal harmony but again, if done with sincere intent helps in a long run.
zinger wrote:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Although it is good to help people irrespective of caste, creed and religion but as Bro SBM rightly said "Charity begins at home". When there are thousands of poor and needy in Bohra community itself then preference must be given to them but on the contrary the Kothari mafias extort money from them in guise of Wajebat. Moreover it is interesting to note that after Modi came to power, Bohras are leaning more towards Hindus although the same gesture could be shown to Muslims also. The Burhani guards have all the time and money to cater to pilgrims of Kumbh mela but how many times have we seen them serving tea, breakfast to Shias during their Alam procession in Mohurrum or how many times have we seen them serving people who take part in the Juloos of Milad-e-Nabi ??

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:53 pm

My good friend SBM has hit the nail on its head. yes, charity does begin at home.

which is why it boggles me when all these years i have read about how india sends food and supplies to pakistan, iran, haiti, sri lanka, nepal, etc when they were beset by calamities.

why could that same money and food and supplies not be given to the poor of India?

this is a question that has baffled me for many years now.

My good friend Daawedar is also possibly correct, there is no publicity in helping the poorer mumineen, but like i said, if they do help and they do publicise it, then slowly the reform movement will also have to pack its bag and go away :D ... but alas, this will remain a pipe dream

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:39 am

zinger wrote: while the intentions are good and it is always a noble gesture to serve, i cant help but wonder why do they not help the really poor mumineen living in places like Mumbra or Kurla.

+1

But then publicity should never be the aim of doing charity. Karm karte jao, phal ki chinta mat karo. Result apne aap sabko dikhai dega.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:52 pm

The Indian government approves thousands of crores for the welfare of the people but the sheer corruption which is endemic in India leads to only 20 paise out of each rupee that is 20% or even less (I don't know the exact figure) reaching the end person. Rest is skimmed by the middlemen (all government workers working in the administration going to up to the highest ministers)
zinger wrote: which is why it boggles me when all these years i have read about how india sends food and supplies to pakistan, iran, haiti, sri lanka, nepal, etc when they were beset by calamities.

why could that same money and food and supplies not be given to the poor of India?

this is a question that has baffled me for many years now.

My good friend Daawedar is also possibly correct, there is no publicity in helping the poorer mumineen, but like i said, if they do help and they do publicise it, then slowly the reform movement will also have to pack its bag and go away :D ... but alas, this will remain a pipe dream

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Look at the number of newspapers covering QJ's birthday!
q4.jpg
q3.jpg
q2.jpg
q1.jpg

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:34 pm

^
Seems more like Paid INFOMERCIALS

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:46 pm

on giving
Attachments
charity-giving.jpg

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:11 pm

newspapers covering QJ's birthday! well he praticeing roll of no 54 so watch out m.m.s

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:14 pm

SBM wrote:^
QJ needs some damage control exercises after the SBUT fiasco !!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Yes, that's obvious!
SBM wrote:^

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:08 pm

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 780558.cms

GRANT MUHARRAM LEAVE, JAMAATS ‘COUNSEL’ BOSSES

With attendance made compulsory by the Syedna for the 10-day sermons, leave for working class Dawoodi Bohras is hard to come by.

In an unprecedented bid to ensure that all Dawoodi Bohras get to attend the 10-day sermons during Muharram, community members are voluntarily going to their workplaces and 'counseling' bosses who are, or may, deny them leave.

Each Bohra jamaat has drawn up verticals based on sectors like the food industry, banking, jewellery, interior designing, law. Mostly, these 'counsellors' are Bohris from the same industry.

"For example, someone working for Monginis was having trouble convincing his superior to grant leave for 10 days, so we sent a person working in the food industry to convince the superior. When both are from the same industry, there is better understanding of the issue," said a jamaat committee member in the western suburbs.

In another case, a hardware shop owner was requested to grant leave to a Bohri an employee. Interestingly, a member from the employee's jamaat has even offered to make up the Rs 500 per day he would be losing during the leave period.

This year, Dawoodi Bohra spiritual leader Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin has made it compulsory for community members to attend the sermons during the 10-day mourning period.

The period is of great importance for Shia Muslims worldwide as it marks the martyrdom of Imam Hussein, the Prophet Mohammad's grandson, in the battle of Karbala. The sermons in the city will be held from October 14- 22, usually between 10 am and 2 pm.

The two lakh-strong community in Mumbai is divided into 22 jamaats in South Mumbai and over 28 jamaats in the suburbs. Every community member holds an ITS (Idaratul Tareef ul Sakshi) card that they are required to swipe while entering the masjids for prayers or sermons.

"The entry data during Muharram for the last 10 years was analysed by the Syedna's office. It emerged that a large number of people were either turning up late or when the sermons were halfway through, attending on alternate days or only on the first and last day. This triggered the Syedna's diktat," said a community member.

He added, "It is not true that that members who don't attend will face consequences, but they will surely be labelled within the jamaat."

The diktat has not gone down well with some Bohris, who feel it is unfair to be forced to attend on all 10 days. "It's extremely difficult to get leave in a corporate set-up. Also, kids miss out on studies," said a liberal Bohra who feels not attending sermons does not make him any less religious.

A follower of Khuzaima Qutubuddin, a rival claimant to the community's leadership, said many Bohris members are being pressurised. "They have been asked to leave their current jobs and look for new ones after Muharram," he said.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:15 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:

+1

But then publicity should never be the aim of doing charity. Karm karte jao, phal ki chinta mat karo. Result apne aap sabko dikhai dega.
agreed, but if they publicise about it, we will atleast abuse them less :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:49 pm

BHOPAL : SHIA DAWOODI BOHRA JAMAT TRUST ME KARODO KA GOLMAAL.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:45 pm

http://www.tehelka.com/2015/09/whos-afr ... nglepage=1
WHO’S AFRAID OF FEMALE ORGASM?

The psychological trauma of surviving female genital circumcision far outweighs its perceived ‘rewards’
Survival has been the prime need of every living creature. Animals are usually found to prefer living in groups. Living together enhances their chance of survival, helping them keep predators at bay. Move a few notches higher up the hierarchal ladder and we have the more evolved and civilised human race. Humans too have followed this motto of ‘live close and live long’ over civilisations. As observed, smaller communities have better chances of progress and peace. An individual has a far greater shot at survival in a community than in solitary. But what if that same community strips and cuts you, scarring your mind and body for life?

The Dawoodi Bohra community is a sub sect of Shia Muslims who trace their origin to Yemen and are concentrated in the western states of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Udaipur in Rajasthan, albeit in small numbers. Often living in close knit circles, the Bohra community is often talked about for their progressive reforms in terms of education and business, not to mention their lavish lifestyle. However, under this progressive and glittery farce lies the ugly truth of a gruesome act — the practice of female genital mutilation (FGM). The FGM is a procedure that involves removal of the external female genitilia, usually the clitoris or causing injuries to them for reasons other than medical. This gruesome ritual was thought to be prevalent mainly in countries of Africa and in some parts of West Asia until the surfacing of dissenting voices in the Indian subcontinent made its presence palpable here as well.

Over the last few years, a number of women from the Bohra communities in India and Pakistan have come out in the open and shared their nightmarish experience of going through the ordeal. “When I was in Mumbai, visiting some relatives, my mother and aunt took me to an old apartment building in Bhindi Bazaar, a Dawoodi Bohra populated neighbour in South Mumbai. Several elderly ladies wearing saaris welcomed us as we entered the front door of one of the apartments. Soon after that I was lying on the bare floor with my dress slightly pulled up, exposing my midriff and my undergarment pulled down. My aunt was holding my arms so I wouldn’t move. One of the older ladies was holding some sort of an instrument and then I felt a sharp pain before I began crying. After it was complete, both ladies and my mother tried to comfort me. My mother hugged me tight while the ladies bought me Thumbs up to drink,” recounts Mariya, a social worker and a FGM survivor. While the World Health Organisation (WHO) has termed all forms of female genital cutting as ‘mutilation’, activists and researchers prefer the term ‘cutting’, keeping in mind the objectives/reasons cited by the patrons of the custom and to keep the term closer to the actual process involved.

The Bohra community uses the word khatna interchangeably for both female and male circumcision. There are four types of female circumcision: type 1 and 2 being the least severe forms. The Bohra’s practise the type 1 female genital cutting which involves removal of only a part of the clitoral hood. As opposed to male circumcision in Islam which is vindicated on hygiene and medical grounds (helps prevent smegma from collecting in the folds of the prepuce tissue and is also believed to reduce the risk of acquiring HIV as per the who records), circumcision in females has barely anything to do with one’s physical wellness and holds supposed religious and cultural obligations as the main reasons. Often mistakenly cited as an Islamic practice, Female Genital Circumcision (FGC) predates Islam and most likely originated in Africa where it is practiced by specific ethnic groups of both Islam and non-Islamic faiths. Many of the community members that Tehelka spoke with seem to believe that the ritual is done with a motive of moderating a woman’s sexual urges and to keep her from indulging in ‘sinful’ acts like masturbation, pre-marital or extra-marital sexual indulgences. This, consequently, has been the major cause of resentment amongst the activists fighting to eradicate the practice. Unlike circumcision in males, female genital cutting has received a lot of criticism for its unjustified violative objectives.

“I began to seriously question the practice when I understood the purpose behind it and the possible implications on one’s sexual life,” iterates Aarefa Johari, a journalist and a FGC survivor. Mariya who confesses to have ignorantly perceived her sister’s khatna as a “joyous occasion with her sister crossing a milestone,” too grew critical of the practice on learning about the irrational motives behind it. “FGC is a patriarchal cultural tradition carried out with the intention of subjugating women and controlling their bodies. The practice serves to oppress women, reinforcing the perpetuation of their marginalisation and inferior status in the society,” she says.

Besides their objection to the structured gender politics and clear violation of these women’s rights as humans, fgc is strongly condemned for the serious implications it has on one’s health. FGC can cause mild-to-severe pain and can also deter a woman’s sexual and reproductive health. However, Aarefa Johari emphasises while reasserting her reproval for the custom, that FGC practised by the Bohras is the least severe of the four types and the health consequences cannot be compared. However, regardless of how mild or grave the physical pain is, one cannot ignore the unspeakable psychological trauma a woman is subjected to once she undergoes the practice. A child taken to a strange place under false pretexts, partially stripped and inflicted with excruciating pain in one of the most private and sensitive part of her body with no rational justification given whatsoever, is not something one nonchalantly writes in a journal, places it in an old trunk and forgets. An incident like this is bound to resurface every now and then; on one’s first sexual experience, sexual intimacy and so on. Many circumcised women tend to resist blades in fear and some women are even believed to have gone through therapies to be able to feel safe and comfortable with their husbands. “The trauma of being violated in childhood leaves psychological scars that scares them from getting sexually intimate in adult life,” avers Aarefa. Moreover, the whole idea of a child being made to undergo the process usually at ages roughly 7-9 (in girls) and infancy (in boys) when he/she is not adult enough to decipher and give consent to it renders the practice clearly violative and inimical — a reason why Aarefa discourages circumcision in males too.

Over the last few years, women like Aarefa and Mariya have come out and denounced this custom publicly. Some women like Tasleem (anonymous) have even started petitions in 2011 urging the late Syedna Burhanuddin, the Dai — a religious head — to end this practice. Despite these positive initiatives, change in the Bohra community in this regard is hardly discernable. Even today, majority of the Bohra members refrain from discussing the subject, maintaining its clandestine nature. Practised with much discretion and usually passed on from mother/grand-mother to daughter and daughter-in-laws some of the men in the community are completely oblivious to the custom. Even though implicit resentment can be felt among the Bohra community, open denouncement of the practice is rare.

The fear of social ostracism, of being stigmatised socially and fear of bringing trouble to close one’s (in case they are actively involved in the practice) are some of the reasons why many prefer to remain silent. The Bohras being a minor community have assumed an insular nature and take the word of the Dai as the law or the doctrine. In 2011, when the anti-FGC petitions were being circulated, the then Dai, Syedna Burhanuddin’s spokesman Quresh Raghib ruled out any changes, dismissing the whole issue as irrelevant: “I have heard about the online campaign but the Bohra women should understand that our religion advocates the procedure and they should follow it without any argument.” So whatever the Dai says is expected to be followed with no questions asked and, anyone digressing from their rulings is tagged as blasphemous. There have been instances of the religious leaders ordering members to keep the whole subject under wraps. One of the common reasons amongst individual fgc survivors for refusing to fiddle with the issue is the idea of being viewed as a victim. Most of the FGC survivors find victim-based narratives disconcerting, which for them comes with a lot of negative connotations.

With a barrage of reasons like supposed religious sentiments and cultural and social obligations and religious patrons clutching and consistently pulling them down, these women have a long way to go before this gruesome custom of FGC is criminalised or put an end to. However, with the increasing number of women from within and outside the community at least beginning to talk about it, the crescendo of change shall gradually find its way towards the law makers

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:14 pm

IMG-20150906-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20150906-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20150906-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20150906-WA0018.jpg

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:50 am

Any idea what that karodo no golmaal is all about? Looks like it happened in Bhopal.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:32 am

dawedaar wrote:Any idea what that karodo no golmaal is all about? Looks like it happened in Bhopal.
smart move by the community. they got an outsider, an RTI activist called Yogendra Gupta to expose it. Saanp bhi mar jaaye, laathi bhi na toote (the snake is killed and the stick too does not break)

its obvious that this is the work of the jamat people, but they propped up an outsider so that the wrath of the kothar does not land on them. good going guys. we need this to be emulated in other jamats too

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:55 am

Can a RTI be files against Dawat controlled trusts? If yes, why havent PDB done this till now.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:40 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_t ... mation_Act

RTI only applies to public authority like municipality, other government controlled entities etc.. So No, kothar cannot be touched with rti
asad wrote:Can a RTI be files against Dawat controlled trusts? If yes, why havent PDB done this till now.