home page changes

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
bohrabhai

home page changes

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:00 am

i feel home page is to boring and does not reflect what is going on in our community . i have suggestion that admin should add some non controversial topics like biography of famous bohras , translation of quran and famous ayat , translation of madeh or other sipara (like meaning of wajahe fona or fulkul hussain or ya syeda sohdai) ,islam pillars bohras pillars with explanation in non controversial way .
Along with make aware about social evils like female genital mutilation or whatever u feel
this will attract mainstream bohras who is seeking knowledge and they will realised via forum and other literature about wrong in our community . most of us are here because we were searching for knowledge regarding bohras and found other wrongs

Abuzer

Re: home page changes

Unread post by Abuzer » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:24 am

first thing first remove current pic, I am sure many run away by that pic.

Keep some thing which shows this is Islamic forum and muslims are discussing some thing important not otherwise. :roll:

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 pm

The home page changes with times. This one reflects how tough and bold one has to be to take on the cruel kothar and his paid goons and thieves.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 pm

My suggestion is to convert the the whole 1st page in to discussion forum. That is thepart which constantly changes and more room would be welcome. Thanks Admin bhai for your dedication and hard work.