Why does ALLAH calls Shirk the greatest Oppression [zulm]

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
araz5253

Why does ALLAH calls Shirk the greatest Oppression [zulm]

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:29 am

Why does ALLAH calls Shirk the greatest Oppression (zulm)

ANswer:

About shirk Allah, the Most High said:

"Indeed shirk is the greatest oppression." [Luqman: 13]
"Indeed Allah does not forgive shirk (that you associate any partners with Him), but He forgives other than that to whom He pleases." [An Nisaa 4:48]

Zulm in Arabic literally means " to place something where it doesn’t belong.” which is an act of injustice initself.Because polytheism is to place worship where it doesn’t belong. A person who worships(like Dua \ seeking divine help) something else instead of Allaah, like an saint,angel, a prophet, a tree, a stone or clay, or some item, or nature—such a person has placed worship where it doesn’t belong, and that is why Allaah عزوجل called it oppression. Oppression is to place something where it doesn’t belong.”

Al-Jaami fi Tafsir Surah al-Faatihah, p. 109.

Also note that Dua is also worship:
"Supplicate to Me and I will answer you" [Ghaafir:60]

The Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "Du'aa (supplication) is worship itself".
[Abu Dawood]

Hence supplications dua to a saint like "Ya Saint help me" then this is a dua to the saint which is nothing but worship of the saint.

Munira_RV

Re: Why does ALLAH calls Shirk the greatest Oppression [zul

Unread post by Munira_RV » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:27 am

Only alike can be pitched for partners e.g. only humans can register for a Partnership firm; Pride of Lions are alike and are all partners in their Pride; donkey is not like lion hence he cannot be part of Pride. etc. A leaf of Neem tree, crow and human cannot register for Partnership firm in any country - because trio are not alike.

No one can comprehend Allah. Hence, by default, no one can pitch anyone as Partner with Allah. Refer above, only alike can be partnered - how will you find who is like Allah and then join him as partner with Allah, when at first place no one can completely know who is Allah, except the limited information that Allah himself has provided about him. Humans and anything in the material world is not like Allah, thus no one can be pitched as partners with Allah!

Shirk means pitching other humans as partners of the Authorised personnel appointed by Allah. Ameer al Mumineen is the authorised represented of Allah as declared on ground of Gadeer by Prophet PBUH. Pitching Etc, Etc and Etc as Caliph (successor) of Mohamed PBUH is pitching partners with Allah's representative Mola Ali a.s. = This is the Shirk, for which Allah will not pardon.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:54 am

Munira_RV wrote:Only alike can be pitched for partners e.g. only humans can register for a Partnership firm; Pride of Lions are alike and are all partners in their Pride; donkey is not like lion hence he cannot be part of Pride. etc. A leaf of Neem tree, crow and human cannot register for Partner firm in any country - because trio are not alike.

No one can comprehend Allah. Hence, by default, no one can pitch anyone as Partner with Allah. Refer above, only alike can be partnered - how will you find who is like Allah and then join him as partner with Allah, when at first place no one knows Allah!

Shirk means pitching other humans as partners of the Authorised personnel appointed by Allah. Ameer al Mumineen is the authorised represented of Allah as declared on ground of Gadeer by Prophet PBUH. Pitching Etc, Etc and Etc as Caliph (successor) of Mohamed PBUH is pitching partners with Allah's representative Mola Ali a.s. = This is the Shirk, for which Allah will not pardon.
Not a bad interpretation! But it is a bit off the mark. :wink:

Shirk simply means worshiping other Gods beside Allah if you are a Muslim. Like, if, after praying to Allah in a masjid, you went to the temple of Rama or Shiva to worship them or to a church to worship Jesus, that would be shirk.

To a believer, his is the only God. To people free from religious indoctrination, all Gods are comparable. Allah to a Muslim is the same as Brahama to a Hindu and so on.

It is just that Allah wants Muslims to worship Him alone. He is egotistical, like Mufaddal wants only himself to be considered the Dai not Khuzema.

Worshiping a human or a tree is not shirk, just a different preference. All objects of worship are 'personalities'. They are appropriated by different cults which go by the names of Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Bohraism, Imamism sun-ism, tree-ism etc.

Shirk is simply worshiping a God other than the one you were brainwashed with in infancy.

I agree if a Mufaddali worships Khuzema, it is shirk and vice versa. If a Hindu worships Allah, it is shirk. If a Christian worships Vishnu, it is shirk.

Jealous Gods, all of them!

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:57 am

So the Mushrikeen e Makkah did not assign partners to ALLAH by invoking Lat ,Manat uzza for help, are hindus not Mushrikeen for considering ganpati to be mushkilkusha and hajat rava?

Hazrat Ali AS IS not Authorized too in QUran , Ali ibn abi talib name itself has no mention in the Quran.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:18 am

No one can comprehend Allah. Hence, by default, no one can pitch anyone as Partner with Allah. Refer above, only alike can be partnered - how will you find who is like Allah and then join him as partner with Allah, when at first place no one can completely know who is Allah, except the limited information that Allah himself has provided about him. Humans and anything in the material world is not like Allah, thus no one can be pitched as partners with Allah!
Actually, considering the fact that the bohras are now referring to their dead Dai as Al-Hayy, we can easily classify the bohras as mushriks. Of course, I am assuming beavis and butthead on this thread know the meaning of Al-Hayy.

referring to the post from fayyaaz - I have never read a more ignorant explanation of shirk from a more (allegedly) educated person than this one. A person who goes to a mosque, then to a temple and then to a church isn't a mushrik. He is "PK". And not just in name. Most probably, he is like fayyaaz. He doesn't believe in any god, but lost his mojo and is now appealing to anyone who might be able or willing to listen.

A hindu who worships shiva is not a mushrik. Explaining in terms that you might understand - A mufaddali worshipping khuzema is not shirk. But a mufaddali worshipping khuzema and at the same time choosing to remain a mufaddali is shirk.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:34 am

Yazid-lover,

Allah does not want any one who accepts His religion to assign equal partners to Him. A silly thing when you come to think of it. If He has not created a partner, then how can anyone worship him? No, there is no partner of Allah.

There is no partner of Christ and there is no partner of Brahma. Shirk is not 'assigning a partner where none exists or can exist' but shirk is simply not to worship Allah and instead worship someone else. That is those who do not believe in Allah are mushriks. If Allah has created a partner, then where is he/she mentioned?

Allah has said that He has no partners. Then He says not to worship a partner. Does Allah know what He is talking about?

Visit Yazid's grave if you can find one and you will have the inspiration for a better reply, you Yazid-loving Wahhabi.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 pm

You do not need to prove me right over and over again. And I don't think with your kindergarten level understanding of shirk, it would be wise to discuss further.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:20 pm

anajmi wrote:You do not need to prove me right over and over again. And I don't think with your kindergarten level understanding of shirk, it would be wise to discuss further.
Go run away please!!! You and your moronic logic. Shirk is a great sin in itself but not a ZULM against humanity. Killing humans because they do not believe the same way as you do is the greatest of all ZULMs.

The zulm or the grave sin referred to in Quran is zulm on oneself, not any other human being or society.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:54 pm

Two ignorant fools do not a wise man make!!

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:04 pm

anajmi wrote:Two ignorant fools do not a wise man make!!
You always resort to this type of antics whenever you cannot find any fault in a comment and are unable to counter reply. :D
Go cogitate on it for few days and then come back. Maybe ask your fanatic think tanks and get some more talking points.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:38 pm

A cynical person may respond by saying that as Allah actually never says anything, it is his power and money hungry representative who have made "shirk" the "greatest oppression". In fact, one problem with organized religion in general is the obsession by their respective deities to be the sole focus of humanity's adoration. A rather megalomaniac god, to say the least. Of course, in practice what this means is that some bunch of morons somewhere decide what is and what is not "shirk" and decide to take action according as their grotesque imagination dreams up. As we see, this leads to beheading, burning in fire and other amusing activities. Best to reject such satanic religions and "gods".

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:42 pm

fayyaaz wrote:
….

Shirk is simply worshiping a God other than the one you were brainwashed with in infancy.

Jealous Gods, all of them!
Hear, hear.

I have yet to see a god who is not jealous. Sad, to say the least. If we find jealousy a sin in humans, how can we tolerate it in our gods? I say off with such gods! Consign them to the dustbin and lets move on with our lives.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:12 pm

I have yet to see a god who is not jealous.
Time to hit the library my friend.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:17 pm

here is an example of the folks who have been educated about the Quran.

a muslim - Allah says do not commit shirk.
biradar/fayyaaz/other literates - beheading, murder, killing, burning.
a muslim - Allah says pray daily.
a muslim - Allah says fast.
a muslim - Allah says fight oppression.

I am sure you (not including the "literates") get the point.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:22 pm

A Yazid-loving Wahhabi Mulla taught that God resides in the North. His followers all traveled North. One of them saw someone traveling East. So he asked him why. He was told by that someone that since, according to Quran, God is everywhere you turn, he preferred to travel East to meet with Him.

Wahhabi Mulla decided that that was shirk and chopped off the head of the person traveling East.

So now we have a new definition of Shirk. Shirk is not following a Yazid-loving Wahhabi Mulla.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:24 pm

ignore.tiff
"This post was made by anajmi who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

Ignore feature certainly increases my peace and prosperity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:28 pm

The irony is probably lost on biradar. Isn't the point of ignoring my post, actually ignoring my post? :wink:

fayyaaz,

Sorry bro, but its time you realize that you are only discharging hot air now.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:28 pm

The irony is probably lost on biradar. Isn't the point of ignoring my post, actually ignoring my post? :wink:

fayyaaz,

Sorry bro, but its time you realize that you are only discharging hot air now.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:38 pm

It is the Day of Judgment. All are gathered in a mighty arena to judge the winner of the bout of the eons being conducted among jealous Gods.

All the lesser Gods have been eliminated. The final contest is between Allah and Brahma. They are already putting their boxing gloves on ready to pulverize each other. Both are fuming with anger and the multitude supporting each God are shouting encouragement.

What? No referee? That is because jealous Gods did not agree on one. With all the Gods lying prone, they are unlikely to choose a dead human to be a referee, least of all a Yazid-loving Wahhabi as both Yazid and Wahhab have already been eliminated.

We all wait for the cosmic conclusion with bated breath. Allah vs Brahma, bout of the eons, now in progress!

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:55 pm

For the resident dimwit(one with over 12K posts). Read it again. I have increased the font size for your weak eyes (I cannot do anything for your weak comprehension skills)

Shirk is a great sin in itself but not a ZULM against humanity. Killing humans because they do not believe the same way as you do is the greatest of all ZULMs. The zulm or the grave sin referred to in Quran is zulm on oneself, not on any other human being or society.]
Last edited by KA786110 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:06 pm

@fayyaaz and @biradar
You are guys are having too much fun. :wink:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:10 pm

KA786110 wrote:For the resident dimwit(one with over 12K posts). Read it again. I have increased the font size for your weak eyes (I cannot do anything for your weak comprehension skills)

Shirk is a great sin in itself but not a ZULM against humanity. Killing humans because they do not believe the same way as you do is the greatest of all ZULMs. The zulm or the grave sin referred to in Quran is zulm on oneself, not on any other human being or society.
Well said. However, font size increase won't do much to open the eyes of ignorant fools. They will continue to argue about irrelevant and nonsense things, all the while jumping around like monkeys with their knives looking for heads to cut. Pointless arguing with such.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:12 pm

Dear bro biradar,

I know you will be ignoring this post, but head in the sand is the typical response of an ostrich. Nothing I can do about it. But for the benefit of others, it looks like the knowledge you gained from SKQ and SBM and all the other asses has stunted your intellectual growth. When someone tries to teach you something beneficial, all you see is monkeys with knives. I mean seriously man, did you fall down on your head recently? What is wrong with you morons? Why do you insist on equating everyone who talks about the Quran with murderers? Is this what all that education from all those asses has done to you? It's a pity that the reason people blame Islam for the deeds of a few fools is bigger fools such as yourself. Every single muslim is now a murderer and killer because of fools like you. What a shame. And this from those who pretend to be educated. Not sure what you got educated in. All that time spent in the library and jack shit to show for it!!

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:16 am

dear bro Ka,
Quran explicitly equates shirk with greatest zulm , dont try to be Allah and speak against what Quran clearly says, even if you see the context then it was an advise of Luqman AS to his sons and the context is that he asks his sons to not associate partners with Allah.

Christians too were explictly written off as "Kafir" in Quran, they loved Jesus but went a step ahead in attributing divine qualities to him and worshipping him by making dua to him and considering him to be "mushkilkusha"\saviour.
History is witness that after each prophet, Mushrikeen have rose their ugly heads using the same name of prophets and saints to supress and completely oppose the very essense of the messege of prophets.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:18 am

araz5253 wrote: History is witness that after each prophet, Mushrikeen have rose their ugly heads using the same name of prophets and saints to supress and completely oppose the very essense of the messege of prophets.
History is also witness that boot-licking idiots like you will be more than eager to slaughter and kill in the name of an invisible man-in-the-sky fantasy, and keep on harping about "shirk" "zulm" and other nonsense things, while civilization burns around you. Why don't you go and join some Islamic Paradise, say in Syria and Afghanistan? Then your bloodthirsty orgiastic fantasies will be fulfilled and you can soon meet your 72 virgins to deflower. You can then discuss with the cave dwelling baboons all about prophets, saints and killing kafirs.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:47 pm

bro araz,

biradar has gone bonkers. Maybe his tango with SKQ isn't going as expected. You tell him about Luqman (as) in he Quran and he will be fantasizing about 72 virgins that someone else is going to get.

Talking to people like biradar is like talking to a mentally challenged 35 year old whose mind is still 2 years old. You talk to him about anything, his response will be the same. Consider the 3 or 4 posts on this thread. He has said the exact same thing in every one of them. So, you will need to be patient. Keep slapping him around. Although you have shown far more patience than I could. No wonder, the fool can't read my responses to his crap anymore. :wink:

a muslim - Say anything about Islam

Since these fools haven't been able to do anything about ISIS and other murderers, they have decided to associate the innocent muslims, who talk about the Quran and the Sunnah, with them. Too much sajda and back bending to human asses has damaged both the brain and the spine of these jackasses!!

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Who knows maybe they are the only way to mend these people.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:57 am

What do you mean ? Are you advocating the use of ISIs against us ?

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:10 am

Did i say that ? a proverb fits here: Parki maa kaan vinde

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:45 am

anajmi wrote:here is an example of the folks who have been educated about the Quran.

a muslim - Allah says do not commit shirk.
a muslim - Allah says pray daily.
a muslim - Allah says fast.
a muslim - Allah says fight oppression.

I am sure you (not including the "literates") get the point.
Here is accurate an example of anajmis life.

Anajmi sits on the internet and says bohras should love yazid 12,000 times, over 14 years.
Nobody cares or even notices.

Anajmi will sit on the internet and say bohras should love yazid another 12,000 times, over the next 14 years.
Nobody will care or even notice.

Anajmi will grow old and die. (probably while sitting on the internet saying bohras should love yazid)
Nobody will care or even notice.