VISA SCAM BY KANDIVALI GOONS

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
alivasan

VISA SCAM BY KANDIVALI GOONS

Unread post by alivasan » Wed May 06, 2015 12:57 am

By bribing kandivali police Murtuza Dakorwala , Munira Dakorwala, Abdeali Dakorwala, Sabbir Amdavadwala, Kutbuddin, Husain Panwala and still some more (may be haram zadas also having kandivali connections and local amil ) have committed blunder of fooling visa aspirants and karbala ziarat aspirants by duping them of thousands. the police system (Inspector Mohite Desai) has a BIG TAKE in loot untill his supervising officer found irregularities in handling 420 cases. I have filed RTI to investigate the matter and whereabouts of Husain Abbas Panwala (known sources confirmed he his hiding in TRICONE Engineers, Galiyakot). This assholes are all connected (there are few mores maybe even Abdeali Kothari) and husain panwala is there men who is pretending to be outside the system but very much connected to kandivali goons.

dawedaar

Re: VISA SCAM BY KANDIVALI GOONS

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed May 06, 2015 12:50 pm

This should be moved to its correct group, 'What's happening in ur jamaat'
alivasan wrote:By bribing kandivali police Murtuza Dakorwala , Munira Dakorwala, Abdeali Dakorwala, Sabbir Amdavadwala, Kutbuddin, Husain Panwala and still some more (may be haram zadas also having kandivali connections and local amil ) have committed blunder of fooling visa aspirants and karbala ziarat aspirants by duping them of thousands. the police system (Inspector Mohite Desai) has a BIG TAKE in loot untill his supervising officer found irregularities in handling 420 cases. I have filed RTI to investigate the matter and whereabouts of Husain Abbas Panwala (known sources confirmed he his hiding in TRICONE Engineers, Galiyakot). This assholes are all connected (there are few mores maybe even Abdeali Kothari) and husain panwala is there men who is pretending to be outside the system but very much connected to kandivali goons.

think

Unread post by think » Wed May 06, 2015 4:00 pm

i am not at all surprized. One time Tahir bhaisaheb of Karachi , after the death of his father abdul Hussain bhaisaheb. was known to hand out bhattas to the goons so they could do his bidding. even to day his son Nurruddin nhaisaheb also thinks no one in karachi can touch him . the reason he is so confident because he can show the power of money to the goons of karachi. It is heard that he feeds millions to M.Q.M. when ever the zadas or Muffy comes to Pakistan so that they are well protected by the mafia raj of karachi. Tahir bhaisaheb's nick name was dumbaa, because of the extra fat he had on him also his speech was like that of a lamb. very nasal and very lamb like. His brother in law Tayeb bhaisaheb a one time amil of soldier bazaar masjid was known to be mr. grabber. He would call upon people with cars in the middle of the night to take him to Haidery where tahirbhaisaheb used to live. Those were really rough times for karachites, and now a days it has become nothing less than slavery under pharoah. Do not the people of karachi have any sense? I guess not.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:36 am

think wrote:i am not at all surprized. One time Tahir bhaisaheb of Karachi , after the death of his father abdul Hussain bhaisaheb. was known to hand out bhattas to the goons so they could do his bidding. even to day his son Nurruddin nhaisaheb also thinks no one in karachi can touch him . the reason he is so confident because he can show the power of money to the goons of karachi. It is heard that he feeds millions to M.Q.M. when ever the zadas or Muffy comes to Pakistan so that they are well protected by the mafia raj of karachi. Tahir bhaisaheb's nick name was dumbaa, because of the extra fat he had on him also his speech was like that of a lamb. very nasal and very lamb like. His brother in law Tayeb bhaisaheb a one time amil of soldier bazaar masjid was known to be mr. grabber. He would call upon people with cars in the middle of the night to take him to Haidery where tahirbhaisaheb used to live. Those were really rough times for karachites, and now a days it has become nothing less than slavery under pharoah. Do not the people of karachi have any sense? I guess not.
Taikhoom grandson of mufatlal was one to escalate the matter up and to karbala ziarat departments in badri mahal but seems he is just another crook and not trustworthy.I have met him on several occasions and even exchanged business card. I have seen him ruling roost in times when misaq to muffy was forced by him for many in different bilads.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:13 am

Taikhoom is grandson of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA).
alivasan wrote:
think wrote:i am not at all surprized. One time Tahir bhaisaheb of Karachi , after the death of his father abdul Hussain bhaisaheb. was known to hand out bhattas to the goons so they could do his bidding. even to day his son Nurruddin nhaisaheb also thinks no one in karachi can touch him . the reason he is so confident because he can show the power of money to the goons of karachi. It is heard that he feeds millions to M.Q.M. when ever the zadas or Muffy comes to Pakistan so that they are well protected by the mafia raj of karachi. Tahir bhaisaheb's nick name was dumbaa, because of the extra fat he had on him also his speech was like that of a lamb. very nasal and very lamb like. His brother in law Tayeb bhaisaheb a one time amil of soldier bazaar masjid was known to be mr. grabber. He would call upon people with cars in the middle of the night to take him to Haidery where tahirbhaisaheb used to live. Those were really rough times for karachites, and now a days it has become nothing less than slavery under pharoah. Do not the people of karachi have any sense? I guess not.
Taikhoom grandson of mufatlal was one to escalate the matter up and to karbala ziarat departments in badri mahal but seems he is just another crook and not trustworthy.I have met him on several occasions and even exchanged business card. I have seen him ruling roost in times when misaq to muffy was forced by him for many in different bilads.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:11 am

my mistake, yep Taikhoom is deceased shz's son.