Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya -2016

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:40 am

Br Zinger
Mojiza happened because I removed all the pictures from my house and heart :lol:
but truly speaking some people are taking advantage of this Aamil with his age and reputation, just like Kothari Mafia has been taking advantage of Abde/Amtes
I see a very harsh rhetoric against this Aaamil on this forum. well like Jesus said let him throw the first stone who has never committed a sin.
I do not condone the words (no action took place) of the Aaamil but i strongly believe this was a crime of opportunity by this Bohra Lady and her husband.
If my family was propositioned like this, I will NOT go out in public and announce to world and try to collect Ransom instead I would have filed Police Complaint and take legal recourse.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:02 pm

police report would do no good because muffy mafia would have hushed up the whole incidence. Justice does not look at age. It is good that such culprits and their vices are exposed by the mumineen , to the mumineen, for the mumineen.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:17 pm

It is good that such culprits and their vices are exposed by the mumineen , to the mumineen, for the mumineen.
There is NO EXPOSURE but EXTORTION..if the person would have exposed without demanding money, this would have been more credible

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:32 pm

SBM wrote:Br Zinger

I do not condone the words (no action took place) of the Aaamil but i strongly believe this was a crime of opportunity by this Bohra Lady and her husband.
If my family was propositioned like this, I will NOT go out in public and announce to world and try to collect Ransom instead I would have filed Police Complaint and take legal recourse.
No action took place? Not sure if the audio was posted on this website or not. But the audio clearly revealed that the aamil showed a suggestive photograph to the lady and winked at her. I think that is demeaning enough to a lady. One should never be forgiving of people in power abusing their power. This was not just some joe blo making a pass at a woman. This was the leader of the congregation using his position of power to extract a sexual favor. I am dismayed at your leniency in this matter towards the lecher of an aamil. You cut this joker some slack and all the others will think that women in the community are fair game.

This man's action is reflective of the rot at the top of the leadership chain. Mumineen have cut the guy at the top a LOT of slack. And the rot and corruption has trickled down. Please SBM, where is your outrage? His age does not excuse him. It makes his actions even more shameful and goes to prove that he has gotten away with lewdness for decades. It is time to expose the rot in this dawat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:53 pm

It is amazing that people are outrage about this Aamil's suggestive verbiage but no one showed outrage at the pictures of women being pushed at Pune and Surat Railway station pictures.I think there is more humiliation of Female at those gatherings then some thing said by a senile old man

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:00 pm

objectiveobserver53
I cannot believe that you can say a word in favor of this lecher...
lol

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:08 pm

SBM wrote:It is amazing that people are outrage about this Aamil's suggestive verbiage but no one showed outrage at the pictures of women being pushed at Pune and Surat Railway station pictures.I think there is more humiliation of Female at those gatherings then some thing said by a senile old man
SBM, that's also a matter of shame for the community. I agree. Unfortunately the women show up of their own free will. One cannot be outraged about women coming to a place knowing full well theat they are going to get elbowed and pushed. If the go there with full knowledge of what will happen, they deserve it!

The difference is that when a woman walks into an aamil's office she does not expect him to to be lewd towards her. There is no real comparison between train station and aamil's office.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:12 pm

I think that is demeaning enough to a lady.
More demeaning should be for her husband demanding a RANSOM and making video of the episode and circulating.
Again if no ransom was demanded then I would say that lady and her husband were fighting for their dignity but here they are committing crime of opportunity

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:16 pm

The difference is that when a woman walks into an aamil's office she does not expect him to to be lewd towards her
Agree but again by her husband demanding RANSOM to shut up does not bode well for her intentions either

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:22 pm

SBM wrote:
I think that is demeaning enough to a lady.
More demeaning should be for her husband demanding a RANSOM and making video of the episode and circulating.
Again if no ransom was demanded then I would say that lady and her husband were fighting for their dignity but here they are committing crime of opportunity
The husband's extortion does not make the aamil's action right. You cannot defend the aamil's action nor can you make his age and excuse, as you were trying to do.

And since in this dawat, there is no justice for a lady against an aamil - within the system, there is some justification for what the man did. I think his demand for ransom was a long shot. When that did not work, he did well by exposing the buddha.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 pm

SBM bhai, sorry but i have to disagree with you. intent without the act is just as much a crime as the act itself.

the aamil very clearly accepted his fault and he knew he was wrong.

if you ask me, i say he has it coming. he should have kept his filthy thoughts to himself and if he is paying the price for it, well too bad. he deserves more than just a swift kick in the pants

there is no doubt that the woman and her husband are out to make a quick buck, but such is the law of the jungle

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:41 pm

I agree with the outrage here... Sexual harrassment is rarely about the lewdness of the action, it is everything about the abuse of power. Any corporate handbook will tell you that. Sorry SBM, the guy deserves every bit of the humiliation he is suffering.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:06 pm

People
I am NOT condoning the acts of Aamil, surely he has a higher bar for Morality being a person of Cloth but it seems that we are portraying the lady as innocent victim.
She recording the entire conversation ( as per the post) and then handing over to her husband who demands a RANSOM to cover up while making video of that conversation and making it public does not meet the criteria of innocent victim but more of opportunistic criminals

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:23 pm

People, i think friend SBM has made his stand clear.

Let social media now explode this into orbit.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:23 pm

deleted due to repetition

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:06 pm

Its irrelevant whether that woman was innocent victim or not here the point is that Amil is characterless and does not deserve any kind of respect or softness.

Would like to see how abde will take this and will they go begging for raza after knowing his kartoot.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:19 pm

It is an 'open and shut' case. This plot was along time in making. The lecherous priest(?) thought a dhamki like 'hun raza band kari deis', which works on spineless Abdes would have the same effect on a Miyabhai. I would not be amiss if this Miyabhai had help from some disgruntled Abdes.
The best the Amil can do is to pay up and close the matter. Depending on how his misdemeanour would have tainted Kothar he will either be assigned to another 'amalat' with strict instructions to keep his vitals in the ijjar or given earlier retirement to pursue his passion freely.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:20 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Its irrelevant whether that woman was innocent victim or not here the point is that Amil is characterless and does not deserve any kind of respect or softness.

Would like to see how abde will take this and will they go begging for raza after knowing his kartoot.
Oh believe me, The PR machine of Kothari Mafia will some how blame progressives
I would not be surprised if Kothari Mafia will call for 71 Maatam Majlis (age of the Aamil) to wash the sins of this Aaamil and he will be re-born again with new vigor (sic) and Abdes/Amtes will be going to him for more Raza and bigger Lifafa :mrgreen:
Remember the tryst with Nafisa Ali too...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:23 pm

A few years back this Amil was posted in Tayyabi Mohalla masjid, Surat whereto he had become famous for his lewd remarks on women, in fact he was nicknamed ''Dheelu Naadu'' :lol: BTW His wife Nafisa ben happens to be from Baite Zaini who is very soft and humble, unlike the others.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Jum baraabar jum o' mumin... jum baraabar jum!
VID-20160125-WA0007.mp4
(14.29 MiB) Downloaded 1553 times

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Admin bhai/ben,

For all the 2016 topics, can you please put a link to the 2015 topics as the 1st post - to provide continuity.

Thanks.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 am

abbasthegreat wrote:BREAKIN NEWS....

Mumbai.. Dombivali.. Amilsaheb Kaizarbhaisaheb who use to be once Amil in Madinah Rubat back 30 to 35 years ago got caught red handed in sexual exploitation of a bohra women in Dombivali jamaat..

As this bohra lady is married to a sunni men Patkaar family and she was askin money from
Jamaat...

kaizarbhaisaheb offered proposal for open sex with the lady...

70 years old bhaisaheb try to have an affair with 35 yrs old women..

She recorded every conversation and handed to her husband..

Now the demand is 50 crores of Rupees to close the cases..

But this ppl are not ready on even 100 crores..

You can see the video and hear the audio clearly..

Ppl who remember kaizarbhaisaheb face will recognised him..

He is now underground..

Soon warrant is goin to issue for 'sexual harassment'..

Allah appne maaf kare...
What else kind of behaviour can one expect from clowns of a Circus run by an impostor/Ring Master (DMBS) ?
Don't we all remember how last year in a EId party hosted by Qaid JoharBS , the cheap Road side character(Dolly Bindra) was drooled over by so called Bohras.
And also how the followers of DMBS were Gung-Ho over the firangs in Houston (Pictures were posted on this Forum)..
No surprises here ..
DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:26 am

Official Coke (Kenya) Advert with Dawoodi Bohra children.
coke.mp4
(10.78 MiB) Downloaded 1318 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:55 am

Does Kotahri Goons own the Coca Cola franchise in Kenya?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:24 am

dawedaar wrote:Official Coke (Kenya) Advert with Dawoodi Bohra children.
coke.mp4
Very sad that Bohra kids are selling slow poison. Vazarat instructions prohibit the serving of coke in the mawaid. Mixed messages galore....Someone should inform this kenyans that a 330 ml can of coke contains 7 teaspoons of sugar. Like alcohol, that much sugar kills brain cells....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Vazarat instructions prohibit the serving of coke in the mawaid
Really in that case lot of Aamils are not following the instruction. Many of the Aamils will not drink water and will ask Coke or Pepesi
And BTW if you think COKE has lot of sugar then how about ICE CREAM which is served on every THAAL even during Moharrum. and how about the those GIGANTIC CAKES which are being cut for even stupid occasion.
Dawoodi Bohras are NOT known for healthy eating habits, serving oil rich and heavy food late at night ( because Majlis runs late ) is one of the worst health issue which also causes heart burn, sleep disorder as well hearth problems ( I know because I am in health care field)

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:27 pm

SBM wrote:
Vazarat instructions prohibit the serving of coke in the mawaid
Really in that case lot of Aamils are not following the instruction. Many of the Aamils will not drink water and will ask Coke or Pepesi
And BTW if you think COKE has lot of sugar then how about ICE CREAM which is served on every THAAL even during Moharrum. and how about the those GIGANTIC CAKES which are being cut for even stupid occasion.
Dawoodi Bohras are NOT known for healthy eating habits, serving oil rich and heavy food late at night ( because Majlis runs late ) is one of the worst health issue which also causes heart burn, sleep disorder as well hearth problems ( I know because I am in health care field)
Yes it was the running joke in our jamaat (at the time soda was stopped in mawaid) that the bhaisab did not get the memo. Soda and expensive waters was shamlessly and openly served to his and bensab's thaal while the rest of us went without. This, after he had read the "misaal sharifa" openly in the masjid dictating the soda ban and promoting healthy food. I think over time those instructions have been forgotten altogether....
This dawat, the leadership, the wishy washy messages from central are a joke. Muffy had started the thaali system one year before he sat on the takhat and instructed that Dawood nabi cooked his own food and that the best food is one that we cook ourselves. Yet he was asking everyone to stop cooking and eat mass produced food from the thaali.... :roll:

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:09 pm

White Rice dishes which form the main course of all abde meals are the most dangerous!
SBM wrote: Really in that case lot of Aamils are not following the instruction. Many of the Aamils will not drink water and will ask Coke or Pepesi

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Another 1!
VID-20160126-WA0020.mp4
(12.42 MiB) Downloaded 1002 times