Waves are changing and this time its for good

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Tayyeb

Waves are changing and this time its for good

Unread post by Tayyeb » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:43 am

yesterday I was talking with my sis she is in US, I wont say she is amte but yeah she had high regards for dawat and dai, before her marriage we use to fight a lot because I have more inclination towards islam and not just bohra culture, but yesterday I was surprised how she is changed now, she was so unhappy about the madressa and how they teach only mola and not panjaten and Quran, yes they do teach but not the way it should be, she is also planning to take out her kids from mardessa.....I think this is positive news and I think now waves are changing for good.

Please share similar stories if you came across.

humanbeing

Re: Waves are changing and this time its for good

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:56 am

Bro Tayyeb

cannot generalize these consensus of change. there are variety of people with different views regarding the current situation. in any case, kothar has ample supply of abdes at thier disposal. furthermore they are assuring future supply by building brainwashing centres called MSBs. Kothar is here to stay till end of time ( Allah knows best) in one form / name or another.

Save yourself and one who can be saved and move on, just dont land into another kothar's trap ! Way out or move on I mean, keep your mind free from the garbage they feed by seeking more and more knowledge and information. keep your friend close and keep your enemy closer, kothar and muffy maula provides ample opportunity to assure oneself of the corruption that pervades them. Use your intellect to identify genuine from sham.

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:08 am

humanbeing wrote:Bro Tayyeb

cannot generalize these consensus of change. there are variety of people with different views regarding the current situation. in any case, kothar has ample supply of abdes at thier disposal. furthermore they are assuring future supply by building brainwashing centres called MSBs. Kothar is here to stay till end of time ( Allah knows best) in one form / name or another.

Save yourself and one who can be saved and move on, just dont land into another kothar's trap ! Way out or move on I mean, keep your mind free from the garbage they feed by seeking more and more knowledge and information. keep your friend close and keep your enemy closer, kothar and muffy maula provides ample opportunity to assure oneself of the corruption that pervades them. Use your intellect to identify genuine from sham.
as always good points bro HB, btw I like the way you say muffy maula :lol:

think

Unread post by think » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:39 am

Lack of intellect is the reason we have abdes and amtes. They do not comprehend the sham. Brainwashing is to an extent where even highly qualified doctors, lawyers and engineers are conned into this kothar game of rich life after death if one obeys their dai which now is termed "moula".

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:59 am

Mola means "Lord" or "Master" but Maula and Mawaly stands for Goona, extortionist.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:08 am

Br Tayeb,,
What you are talking about your sister and comparing her thought process to medical, its just a flu..
Nothing has changed.. Poor kids are going to be brainwashed one way or other :cry: