Donations to this Forum

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
yfm

Donations to this Forum

Unread post by yfm » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:46 am

My dear bohras, this site needs donations. Many bohras need financial aid. Let us work together to raise funds for this cite and also make donations for those bohras who need financial aids. You know the dais whether they are born on the 22 of Ramadan or not, or their kothars will not make any donations for us. They just take our money. Let us for once each make some contributions in funds to this cite and then also to those bohras who need funds.

gulam_parinda

Donations to this Forum

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:16 am

Very small but I have done my contribution...
yfm wrote:My dear bohras, this site needs donations. Many bohras need financial aid. Let us work together to raise funds for this cite and also make donations for those bohras who need financial aids. You know the dais whether they are born on the 22 of Ramadan or not, or their kothars will not make any donations for us. They just take our money. Let us for once each make some contributions in funds to this cite and then also to those bohras who need funds.

saminaben

Re: Donations to this Forum

Unread post by saminaben » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:50 pm

yfm wrote:My dear bohras, this site needs donations. Many bohras need financial aid. Let us work together to raise funds for this cite and also make donations for those bohras who need financial aids. You know the dais whether they are born on the 22 of Ramadan or not, or their kothars will not make any donations for us. They just take our money. Let us for once each make some contributions in funds to this cite and then also to those bohras who need funds.

Do you have to be a member to donate? I am just wondering if people donate to this forum they have to reveal identity to Admin or their forum identity to Admin.

I found this forum very useful in debunking some (not all though) myths put forth by the bayans and the servants of Dawat and also in resisting manipulation by giving a chance to put out information, unfiltered. Yes there are some agendas of forum contributors too, but looks like they get called out from one faction or the other. My friends tell me they would like to contribute but they are not member of this forum.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Ben Saminaben
To donate money one needs credit card and pay through paypal. I am a e jamaat member and I made the donation and my id was never revealed to anybody, I made a very small contribution 2 years ago and now I am sending my money to my friend in america who in turns pays to this forum.
my identification has never been made public and Admin told me via PM that they have very strict control over the identification and only Admin has control over it.
And I agree that some people have their own agenda like Wahabi-Muffaddali and Qutbi but atleast we do have a forum where we can express ourselves and share our frustration too

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:24 am

You don't have to be a forum member. As per the appeal at the top of the page, if they have a PayPal account it is as simple as donating to the email address mentioned "reform@dawoodi-bohras.com".

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:28 am

As kimanumanu said, you don't have to be a Forum member nor do you have to reveal your Forum identity. However, you can't hide your identity when using PayPal. But you should not worry on that account, the Admin team assures strict and absolute confidentiality. That is our guarantee and promise.
Thank you for your support.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:08 am

I have contributed my small amount to support this forum for the past several years, for the same reason that many others have mentioned - this forum is worthwhile.

I will concur that the privacy is preserved. If one is so concerned about privacy (and it is a valid concern), give the money to a non-Bohra friend, and ask him/her to make the donation in their name. Then the paypal account/ credit card used is not yours.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:45 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:I have contributed my small amount to support this forum for the past several years, for the same reason that many others have mentioned - this forum is worthwhile.

I will concur that the privacy is preserved. If one is so concerned about privacy (and it is a valid concern), give the money to a non-Bohra friend, and ask him/her to make the donation in their name. Then the paypal account/ credit card used is not yours.

DCP - good suggestion for those scared or paranoid about mafia stalking them. maybe the non bohra friends may also contribute. 8)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:10 am

^
Good Advice
For US Residents
I reside in USA and if you want to make donation to this forum, you can send your checks to me and I will make donation on your behalf and admin can inform you thru PM on your ID when the donation is made
You can write to me on my PM