Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:58 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:45 pm I am in Dubai for Ashara with Dai iz zamaan. Not going shopping or sightseeing as you all think. The whole day is spent from morning to evening in waaz and raat ni majlis.
I get a personal blog in english of daily waaz, which is written by a jamea graduate who teaches in Nairobi jamea. I wonder if if there is any interest in reading in this Forum if i post it one a day.
Plz answer so i can start posting, otherwise I will keep them to myself.
i would be interested in reading it Kakaji

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:00 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:45 pm I am in Dubai for Ashara with Dai iz zamaan. Not going shopping or sightseeing as you all think. The whole day is spent from morning to evening in waaz and raat ni majlis.
I get a personal blog in english of daily waaz, which is written by a jamea graduate who teaches in Nairobi jamea. I wonder if if there is any interest in reading in this Forum if i post it one a day.
like i said in one earlier post Kakaji, a few bad apples, do not a community make.

unfortunately, some people here come with their holier-than-thou attitude, as if they are the moral and religous police and pooh pooh the whole community on the basis of a single experiences.

in India, we call them WhatsApp Unkils, or WhatsApp university students

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:49 pm

I would be interested in reading it too. I appreciate your asking before posting.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:16 pm

Kahan se Kahan inko(Mufaddali followers) pahucha diya.. :wink:
Jaisa raja waisi prajaa
Mola mola Muffy mola
Attachments
IMG-20230822-WA0000.jpg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:29 am

Thank God her parents didnt listen to SMS and send her home science or make her sit in one corner of the house

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:08 am

Dear All,

I heard from some people that there is an issue going on with Malek-ul-Ashtar BS in the Daawat Matters.

Apparently, during one of the Waaz'es in the Ashara 1445- Dubai, all the Speakers of Relay Centers other than Main Masjid were Muted.
SMS scolded Malekul Ashtar and Malekul Ashtar did Maafi Araz in front of everyone.

Further, during his visit to Galiyakot on Urs, He did Maafi Araz in the Waaz again and again and again.

People are saying that he had gone to Thane wala Maula and returned back so SMS was not happy.

Can anyone confirm this reports???

I feel this discussion is not right as SMS has kept him Amirul Hajj this time, also kept him besides him in Dubai and then sent him to Galiyakot on Urs too.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:57 am

Dahod's Bohra GDP reduced by 160 Crores in 1 Week...!!!!

Paiso ka Nanga Naach hua Dahod mein Bhaisaab. This is utter sorry state of affairs for the community.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:52 pm

HAMLAK: Please expand your post and tell us what happened in Dahod. This is an open forum so why don't you disclose everything you know? Many posters on this forum reside outside India and do not know what is happening there.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:37 am

HMALAK wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:08 am Dear All,

I heard from some people that there is an issue going on with Malek-ul-Ashtar BS in the Daawat Matters.

Apparently, during one of the Waaz'es in the Ashara 1445- Dubai, all the Speakers of Relay Centers other than Main Masjid were Muted.
SMS scolded Malekul Ashtar and Malekul Ashtar did Maafi Araz in front of everyone.

Further, during his visit to Galiyakot on Urs, He did Maafi Araz in the Waaz again and again and again.

People are saying that he had gone to Thane wala Maula and returned back so SMS was not happy.

Can anyone confirm this reports???

I feel this discussion is not right as SMS has kept him Amirul Hajj this time, also kept him besides him in Dubai and then sent him to Galiyakot on Urs too.
Look at this waiz of STF, at 1 hour, 55 minutes, 40 seconds timeframe, for about 1 minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsxZQS3_fMY

He says something like "bhaiyo mathi koi aavela ..." I wonder if he was referring to Malekul Ashtar BS? I have no idea whom he is referring to? May be other can provide context , as he says that this person had mohabbat of SKQ previously, and lived in Bhindi Bazar ..

Who could that be?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:22 am

Do MS has any word of advice on the ongoing conditions between Gaza and lanati Israel or MS is aman-pasan-jaman-pasan happy go merry money collection duniya gaye bhard may

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:33 pm

The Bohra Dai whose discourses are so over-inflated with virtues of 51st and 52nd and their extra-terrestrial vision that the Israeli and Palestinian conflict is just an aberration. They have bigger hills to climb like Kadambosi, ziafat, waez in foreign countries, hunting, and above all amassing wealth.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:40 am

Mkenya wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:33 pm The Bohra Dai whose discourses are so over-inflated with virtues of 51st and 52nd and their extra-terrestrial vision that the Israeli and Palestinian conflict is just an aberration. They have bigger hills to climb like Kadambosi, ziafat, waez in foreign countries, hunting, and above all amassing wealth.
What a shame and we are expecting Imam-uz-zaman to be part of Bohra clan and Bohra's are expected to be Imam's Army.......what a joke :lol: :lol:

Imagine Imam AS will take Bohra's as his army of Brave to fight the mighty Israeli IDF and MS and his brother Quid Joker, Aster, etc etc with Qasre Aali, baite Zaine, Jamea Talabats and Ustads with swords ready to fight and defeat IDF. :lol: :lol:

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:12 am

Dai to door ni waat che, ek Momeen hoi e pun jhooth to naaj bole

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:16 am

OMG did Taher just called Mufaddal S as BAYLO?

1 : 57 time

:lol:

At 2 : 03

Mufaddal GHAAS KAAPTO to

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:25 am

I wont be surprise if in next few years they will start giving each other MC BC gaalis

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:45 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:16 am OMG did Taher just called Mufaddal S as BAYLO?

1 : 57 time

At 2 : 03

Mufaddal GHAAS KAAPTO to

Got scared in car accident and now doesn't drive, imagine going to defend Baitul Muqaddas against IDF. I think Imam Uz Zaman AS might have to search for Maffin bhai in the battle field... :lol: :lol:

During struggle times in Iraq our Dai's stood with Saddam and expected VIP treatment. Even with Israel bohra's had special visa system to visit Jerusalem with our PM bohras have special status. i think sticking with the enemy is safe for now.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:54 am

Dear friend,

If one possesses a keen understanding of body language, it becomes evident that neither Muffaddal Saifuddin, nor any of his offspring, nor those within his sphere of influence, exhibit the attributes necessary for effective leadership within a community. Observe their gait, their posture, and their general demeanor – it is challenging not to perceive a lack of insight and a conspicuous lack of competence. Beyond their ostentatious displays of wealth, formal attire, and communal gatherings, it becomes apparent that their knowledge and wisdom are severely limited.

Taher F has employed remarkably strong language in his sermons, and while it may seem harsh, it serves the purpose of bringing attention to the need for accountability within Muffaddal and his retinue of lackluster associates. If we were to evaluate the leadership of Sayyidna Mohammed Burhanuddin (SMB) as a perfect ten, it would be difficult to attribute more than a mere fraction, perhaps 0.1, to Muffaddal Saifuddin's leadership capabilities.
Last edited by Sheikh Ali sadiq on Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lenxenpen

Unread post by lenxenpen » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:48 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:54 am Bhai,

If you have knowledge about body language you will clearly see that neither Muffaddal Saifudddin nor any of his sons nor anyone around him has any substance to lead a community.

just check how they walk and sit and how clueless and dumb they look. apart from money cover, darees and jaman they dont seem to know any thing more.Taher F has used very strong language in his waez but actually it is needed to call Mufaddal and his coward team of thugs out.

If SMB was 10 points than Mufaddal saifuddin comes around 0.1 leadership

What do you mean by body language. Do you have any examples?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:44 am

Yes, i have seen them in person with other non Muslim dignitaries they don't have any communication skills or how to break the ice or talk of some common topics like economies or politics. They usually have side chamcha's who takes over and this people sit like puppets. I have seem Aster's grandkid of 14 year old being introduced to some hot-shots and he had no facial expression but all chamchas are doing janab janab showing the dignitary that this kid is someone important like a golden child.

We have seen Muffin acting like a Tiger in front of bohra's pussy in front of outsider's

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:46 pm

bohra's pussy!