Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Biradar

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:21 pm

SBM wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:52 pm
Imam (as) is Hujjat of Allah, he is WajhAllah, Allah's created this world and gave full knowledge about to divinely appointed Imam
Please explain
The things people like "malgudidays" are saying have no basis in the Quran at all. In fact, everything these people say actually proves my point. Say one assumes that all these things ("imam is hujjat of Allah, he is wajh Allah he is divinely appointed" etc etc) then why is he hiding like a coward? In fact, the reality of matter is there is no such person and there is no basis in the Quran for any of these absurd claims.

Also, consider the following: lets add up the followers of the 3-4 petty dai's who claim to be representative of this so-called "hiddern imam". (The luxury loving low-IQ moron, the hedge-fund manager, the screeching character in Varodra and the obscure figure in Yemen). Their followers likely number about a million or so. There are more than a billion Muslims. Are we to really believe that Allah would leave the billions of Muslims without guidance or without any hope for salvation? It is absurd! And how absurd these representative of this so-called "hiddern imam" are living in India (or Orange County!) or some obscure part of Saudi Arabia, while Muslims are found in every corner of the planet, speak every conceivable language and have every conceivable cultural heritage!

Are we to seriously believe that Muslims, say in China, were damned because they have not heard of or follow the lion- and elephant-hunter enjoying himself 24/7 in his palaces in Mumbai, Sri Lanka, America etc etc?

In fact, the message of Islam is universal, highly egalitarian and provides a framework for individual salvation that each person can undertake for themselves. Now, over the centuries there have been thousands and thousands of Aawlia who have provided guidance to their local communities, and they provide a Path that is useful for some and allows their followers to achieve a higher station in the Divine Presence than they could do by themselves. However, it does not mean that individual salvation through Islam requires believing in any hidden figures who are supposedly hiding for centuries, so terrified that they dare not show their face.

Let us also examine the blasphemous statement from the mullah representing the luxury loving low-IQ moron, i.e. "the Quran is mostly metaphors and hence cryptic".

Really? The Quran makes it clear in many, many places that it is a guide that is clear, about which there is no doubt etc. Yet these obscurantist mullahs hell-bent on enjoying a Yazdi-lifestyle for themselves and their extended families want us to believe that the Quran is "mostly metaphors and hence cryptic"! In fact, to say that the Quran is "mostly metaphors" actually puts this silly and fatuous mullah beyond the pale of Islam, and even the Ismaili philosophical position. For example, in Ismailism, specially in the Fatimid interpretation and then the Tayebbi formulation, one must adhere to both the zahir and the batin. Now we have this foolish man telling us that Quran is "mostly metaphors"!

Now, it is true (as I have argued extensively before) that the Quran has deeper layers of meaning and allusions that are not immediately apparent at first sight. But that does not mean that the Quran is "mostly metaphors"! So, for example, when the Quran (as it does so often) enjoin believers to give charity and take care of the orphans etc, are these "mostly metaphors"?! I mean, how could any Muslim say this?

A final point: in the Quran there is repeated mention of the "last days" and the judgement to come in those times. However, the specific claims that there is some so-called cowardly imam in hiding is no where to be found in the Quran. In fact, the concept of a "mahdi" is also not explicitly mentioned in the Quran, but likely was borrowed from the apocalyptic literature of the Christians (for example, the Book of Revelations) and other religions. Even if one were to assume that such a Mahdi were to appear in the end times (whatever that means) it does not mean that there is some hidden character at present in this world who corresponds to the absurdly inflated claims of made by fatuous mullahs of the bohris!

Incidentally, I find it funny that people here are crying for the "moderators and admin" to come kick people like Humsafar, SBM and I out of the board, or that we are being lectured by ignorant, illiterate and foolish people to study "history". In fact, if you really study history and the wondrously egalitarian nature of Islam, you will realize that the claims by such foolish and parochial mullahs (and mullanis!) have no basis in reality at all. And, I am actually pretty certain, the admin of this board is closer to our views than that of the fanatical and backward mullahs. Just saying :)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:44 pm

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:35 am those who are questioning concept and authority of Imam should read more and more before posting any thing more.

this is the sole reason guys like Mufaddal use weakness of few people to rule over masses.
Well he does NOT rule over me and my family

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:07 pm

Qadir
Biradar has already given a great analysis and I am in no position to add to his fantastic synposis.
But what I need to add and hopefully you understand
Quran as Biradar say has many layers of understanding but to call it Metaphor and Cryptic is something Kothari Goons want you to say so they can brain wash you in their SABAQ, Again just like Hidden Imam, why is your SABAQ is so secretive?? why not share in Public Domain and educate all us uneducated folks. Please do not insult (my, Biradar or Humsafar and others like AZ, GM, AQS, Porus who may not be posting but still visiting this forum are all highly educated and learned people) by telling us that we will not understand the Taawil because that is nothing but COWARDLY answer
Biradar gave a great explanation about Quran and Hidden Imam and you or any of your so called Jamea educated Abdes/Amtes are welcome to refute or explain his analysis instead of giving Convoluted responses

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:01 pm

SBM wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:07 pm Qadir
Biradar has already given a great analysis and I am in no position to add to his fantastic synposis.
But what I need to add and hopefully you understand
Quran as Biradar say has many layers of understanding but to call it Metaphor and Cryptic is something Kothari Goons want you to say so they can brain wash you in their SABAQ, Again just like Hidden Imam, why is your SABAQ is so secretive?? why not share in Public Domain and educate all us uneducated folks. Please do not insult (my, Biradar or Humsafar and others like AZ, GM, AQS, Porus who may not be posting but still visiting this forum are all highly educated and learned people) by telling us that we will not understand the Taawil because that is nothing but COWARDLY answer
Biradar gave a great explanation about Quran and Hidden Imam and you or any of your so called Jamea educated Abdes/Amtes are welcome to refute or explain his analysis instead of giving Convoluted responses
You say the sabaq is secretive but right now for the last 4 days the bayaan of STS and SMB are full of haqiqat ilm. I never say you won't be able to understand tawil, its just that I can't explain tawil because I don't have raza or training for that. Just like how a student out of high school would do a bad job at teaching 12th grade.

But you are the ones missing out on ilm being nashr in ashara waaz which has sabaq ilm which you say that is forbidden to masses.

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:26 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:55 am
malgudidays wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:59 pm

What's wrong with you? You are anything but objective observer....
And you aren’t malgudidays....Don’t get hung up on names. I had started out with the intention of giving both claimants the benefit of the doubt. However Muffy made it pretty damn hard pretty soon. The above video is one example. The below instructions are another. Would you want to be among the people these are intended for? But of course that’s just a tiny part of my disenchantment with Muffy’s leadership.
34E613D0-3AD7-4615-AEFA-DDEE749B65BB.jpeg
Your hatred for SMS has blinded you to the point that you are incapable of seeing good even in those things which are being practised as per the Hidayat of Rasulullah(SWA).

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:59 pm

malgudidays wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:26 pm
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:55 am

And you aren’t malgudidays....Don’t get hung up on names. I had started out with the intention of giving both claimants the benefit of the doubt. However Muffy made it pretty damn hard pretty soon. The above video is one example. The below instructions are another. Would you want to be among the people these are intended for? But of course that’s just a tiny part of my disenchantment with Muffy’s leadership.
34E613D0-3AD7-4615-AEFA-DDEE749B65BB.jpeg
Your hatred for SMS has blinded you to the point that you are incapable of seeing good even in those things which are being practised as per the Hidayat of Rasulullah(SWA).
What is per hidayat of Rasulullah? Use of a spatula or going to the bathroom before sitting down for waaz? Why does every higher principle (not wasting food) have to turn into an anal ritual (using the spatula just so?) The level of detail is excruciating and the intent to control is revolting.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:14 pm

its just that I can't explain tawil
Br Qadir
Simple Rule- if you can NOT explain then it means you did NOT understand either.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:31 am

Admin should be ashamed to allow such Imam bashing and letting napak munkire Imam people to post. This forum should not be named dawoodi bohra forum in no ways if Admin is blind over this.

Will wait for 24 hours to see if Admin takes any action. Or will leave for good.

Cant talk with napak aqqidah.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:40 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:59 pm
malgudidays wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:26 pm

What is per hidayat of Rasulullah? Use of a spatula or going to the bathroom before sitting down for waaz? Why does every higher principle (not wasting food) have to turn into an anal ritual (using the spatula just so?) The level of detail is excruciating and the intent to control is revolting.
Some time ago “the anal ritual” involved licking plates :roll: Yes you are right in your initial post. It is this Dana committee that were the geniuses behind the infamous plate licking videos. I wonder how a spatula helps. If the food is crappy, people are still going to throw it away.

There is a gourd dish that invariably end up in the garbage disposer in my home. No one likes it, it is sour for some reason, possibly due to the use of processed tomatoes and in the US it is hard to give it away. In our town, the pressure to take FMB is tremendous. So we just chuck the food we find hard to consume. Now we will be sure to empty it out into the disposer using the spatula!

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:33 am

The dumb Admin deleted my anti modi comments because he/she was afraid of hindu lobby, and some idiot suggested the honored post of PM .But bad mouthing Imam is okay because there is no pro imam lobby admin needs to be afraid of. plain stupid i would say.

If you are running a forum has some guts to face up, we are not political debaters but here we are putting our views about pro's and con's of dawoodi bohras. Being a bohras whether Fatemi, Qutbi, suleymani, Awaliya, progressive, regressive etc, at the end of the day we are all going to unite in front of Imam. Just be civil and polite to each other since we are just comparing notes here on this forum and not fighting and remember we all have to face Imam one day here or there after.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:19 am

Admin must clear its stand on this, before we as "Bohras" participate here

Imam bashing wont be tolerated at all in any case.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:49 am

allbird wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:33 am The dumb Admin deleted my anti modi comments because he/she was afraid of hindu lobby, and some idiot suggested the honored post of PM .But bad mouthing Imam is okay because there is no pro imam lobby admin needs to be afraid of. plain stupid i would say.

If you are running a forum has some guts to face up, we are not political debaters but here we are putting our views about pro's and con's of dawoodi bohras. Being a bohras whether Fatemi, Qutbi, suleymani, Awaliya, progressive, regressive etc, at the end of the day we are all going to unite in front of Imam. Just be civil and polite to each other since we are just comparing notes here on this forum and not fighting and remember we all have to face Imam one day here or there after.
Not sure which anti-Modi comment you are talking about. If you read through the Forum you'll know that people have written feely against Modi and his ilk. So to say that this Forum is afraid of anyone is quite baseless.
What you see as "imam-bashing" is what we see as critical thinking and questioning. This Forum has always promoted free expression of ideas -- what we will not tolerate is abuse and hate. This is the platform where people come to discuss ideas and if you do not agree with something you have the freedom to counter those ideas. Allah and Imams are not so weak and helpless that they need defending from us mortal individuals. Please counter ideas with ideas. Thank you.

Rashida saifuddin

Unread post by Rashida saifuddin » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:08 am

so by this logic this forum will also allow bad mouthing against Quran Allah and Muhammed(SAW)

good to know, No wonder this whole "progressive" movement fall dead without any conclusion. it is clear these people have no idea of their limits and reason to argue.

أستغفر الله

WONT PARTICIPATE HERE ANY MORE

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:15 am

Admin wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:49 am
allbird wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:33 am The dumb Admin deleted my anti modi comments because he/she was afraid of hindu lobby, and some idiot suggested the honored post of PM .But bad mouthing Imam is okay because there is no pro imam lobby admin needs to be afraid of. plain stupid i would say.

Not sure which anti-Modi comment you are talking about. If you read through the Forum you'll know that people have written feely against Modi and his ilk. So to say that this Forum is afraid of anyone is quite baseless.
What you see as "imam-bashing" is what we see as critical thinking and questioning. This Forum has always promoted free expression of ideas -- what we will not tolerate is abuse and hate. This is the platform where people come to discuss ideas and if you do not agree with something you have the freedom to counter those ideas. Allah and Imams are not so weak and helpless that they need defending from us mortal individuals. Please counter ideas with ideas. Thank you.
About-US--- Dawoodi-Boras.com

We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the rightful successor to the 52nd Dai Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

Isn't this forum for the social reforms of those who adhere to this belief system? There are controversies regarding the chain of succession, that means we do believe in a chain of succession. But this guy is outright denying the concept of Imamat in a very derogatory language. We are asking you to defend Allah ta Aala or Imam (as), that is not the topic of discussion. We are asking you to limit the scope of discussion on this forum to social-reforms needed in this community and not give platform to those who do not even believe in our aqeedah. What business do they have squatting over here.. if they do not even believe in concept of Imamat, they are just using the current mess in our community as an opportunity to propagate their Wahabi agenda..

As a former die-hard fanatic, I want to bring to your attention that posts like this which are even disrepectful to the Panjatan Paak(swa) and Aimmat Tahereen(as) only does the job of offending and alienating and denies the visitor chance of visiting and reading other wonderful articles and ideas posted on this forum.

How can you expect to get any support for your cause of administrative reforms from the mainstream Bohras, when they are addressed in the most derogatory way in various discussions on this Forum, and when you let such vile slandering happen against the people they revere the most.

Because of such people and their constant bullying I can see that many good handles are now inactive.

I want you to consider for a moment that this people who claim to be against Kothar and current setup might very well be well thought out planted agents of Kothar who puposely bully and ridicule genuine members and post derogatory comments and topics just to keep people away from this forum...

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:15 am

Admin wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:49 am

We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the rightful successor to the 52nd Dai Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

Isn't this forum for the social reforms of those who adhere to this belief system? There are controversies regarding the chain of succession, that means we do believe in a chain of succession. But this guy is outright denying the concept of Imamat in a very derogatory language. We are not asking you to defend Allah ta Aala or Imam (as), that is not the topic of discussion. We are asking you to limit the scope of discussion on this forum to social-reforms needed in this community and not give platform to those who do not even believe in our aqeedah. What business do they have squatting over here.. if they do not even believe in concept of Imamat, they are just using the current mess in our community as an opportunity to propagate their Wahabi agenda..

As a former die-hard fanatic, I want to bring to your attention that posts like this which are even disrepectful to the Panjatan Paak(swa) and Aimmat Tahereen(as) only does the job of offending and alienating and denies the visitor chance of visiting and reading other wonderful articles and ideas posted on this forum.

How can you expect to get any support for your cause of administrative reforms from the mainstream Bohras, when they are addressed in the most derogatory way in various discussions on this Forum, and when you let such vile slandering happen against the people they revere the most.

Because of such people and their constant bullying I can see that many good handles are now inactive.

I want you to consider for a moment that this people who claim to be against Kothar and current setup might very well be well thought out planted agents of Kothar who puposely bully and ridicule genuine members and post derogatory comments and topics just to keep people away from this forum...

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:17 am

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:08 am so by this logic this forum will also allow bad mouthing against Quran Allah and Muhammed(SAW)

good to know, No wonder this whole "progressive" movement fall dead without any conclusion. it is clear these people have no idea of their limits and reason to argue.

أستغفر الله

This is exactly what they want... to alienate genuine seekers of change... do not fall for that... Just ignore them..

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:09 pm

malgudidays wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:15 am

Isn't this forum for the social reforms of those who adhere to this belief system? There are controversies regarding the chain of succession, that means we do believe in a chain of succession. But this guy is outright denying the concept of Imamat in a very derogatory language. We are not asking you to defend Allah ta Aala or Imam (as), that is not the topic of discussion. We are asking you to limit the scope of discussion on this forum to social-reforms needed in this community and not give platform to those who do not even believe in our aqeedah. What business do they have squatting over here.. if they do not even believe in concept of Imamat, they are just using the current mess in our community as an opportunity to propagate their Wahabi agenda..

Dear malguddidays, please relax a bit. You've been here for only a year and this forum has been around 22 years and in that time has seen many heated debates about almost everything concerning Islam. It has been through thick and thin, lean phases and busy phases, and has survived the criticism of likes of you and the attacks by Kohtari goons. The questioning of Imams that you are so worked up about is not new. These and other things have been discussed threadbare many a time. Maybe all this seems strange to you because you are hearing them for the first time. And please don't get carried away with your conspiracy theories. People who do not have answers resort to limiting debate and restrictions and control. Please don't be that kind of person. I'm sure you can do better.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Very Interesting
Same people who started coming to this forum now wants to muzzle the freedom of speech. The very freedom provided on this forum to everyone, hard core Abdes/Amtes of SMS, die hard followers of STF and those like me who question. If Administrator listen to their complaint and follow then there will be no difference between the Administrators of this forum and KOTHARI GOONS who are very apt in muzzling the freedom of knowledge under their SECRETIVE SABAQS
While you all can hide under the Taawil and Batin type of arguments, there are many who clearly question the wisdom of Imam who could not guide the rightful succession of Dai.
It is human nature to question if our Hidden Imam could not guide or appoint the right succession and decided to let a Hindu Judge in a predominantly Hindu Country decide. Why our Imam is not intervening when a Hard Core Hindu Muslim Murderer Modi is felicitated in the Masjid during the most respected month of Muharrum by a questionable Dai
In the time of Rasullullah, people questioned him when he appointed Hazarat Bilal to call out Adhan, he was questioned about existence of Allaha by many Non Believers and he responded
I am glad all these Naysayers or those who question our motives were not ADVISORS to our Prophet otherwise Islam would not be where it is NOW-prospering.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:49 pm

And it was this forum where the secretive tapes of Zahir-Batin were released by an insider
It was this forum where people like Ozdundee exposed the FGM and Kothari Mafia had to stop that practice in Public while few of their Aamils served time in JAIL

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:07 pm

kkkkk
Attachments
AUD-20200820-WA0003----.m4a
(3.73 MiB) Downloaded 152 times

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:07 pm

Attachments
AUD-20200820-WA0003.aac
(2.03 MiB) Downloaded 132 times

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:01 pm

SBM wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:45 pm Very Interesting
Same people who started coming to this forum now wants to muzzle the freedom of speech. The very freedom provided on this forum to everyone, hard core Abdes/Amtes of SMS, die hard followers of STF and those like me who question. If Administrator listen to their complaint and follow then there will be no difference between the Administrators of this forum and KOTHARI GOONS who are very apt in muzzling the freedom of knowledge under their SECRETIVE SABAQS
While you all can hide under the Taawil and Batin type of arguments, there are many who clearly question the wisdom of Imam who could not guide the rightful succession of Dai.
It is human nature to question if our Hidden Imam could not guide or appoint the right succession and decided to let a Hindu Judge in a predominantly Hindu Country decide. Why our Imam is not intervening when a Hard Core Hindu Muslim Murderer Modi is felicitated in the Masjid during the most respected month of Muharrum by a questionable Dai
In the time of Rasullullah, people questioned him when he appointed Hazarat Bilal to call out Adhan, he was questioned about existence of Allaha by many Non Believers and he responded
I am glad all these Naysayers or those who question our motives were not ADVISORS to our Prophet otherwise Islam would not be where it is NOW-prospering.
SBM please don’t put in your token inclusion of STF followers amongst the MS crowd. We are not interested in muzzling anyone.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:03 pm

SBM wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:49 pm And it was this forum where the secretive tapes of Zahir-Batin were released by an insider
It was this forum where people like Ozdundee exposed the FGM and Kothari Mafia had to stop that practice in Public while few of their Aamils served time in JAIL
So you heard the Zahir - Batin tapes and what action did you take? You found out there is a conspiracy to sideline the Mazoon but what did you do about it?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:12 am

Attachments
WhatsApp Audio 2020-08-18 at 2.35.52 PM.mpeg
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 167 times

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:13 am

Attachments
WhatsApp Audio 2020-08-16 at 3.25.13 PM.mpeg
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 158 times

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:13 am

Attachments
WhatsApp Audio 2020-08-24 at 4.01.41 PM.aac
(2.03 MiB) Downloaded 234 times

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:37 am

Yes, due to those exposure we are contributing to this forum freely. This is very good platform but my argument was, even hardcore progressive members addressed STS and SMB as Syedna saheb see archives for reference. Please do not bad mouth a person whom you have not seen, met and HE has not caused any harm to anyone. We don't even know if Gaib Imam is a dawoodi Bohra or of any other community. That same Imam is Mahdi for other's.

Keep this forum limits onto current administration of dawat don't go beyond stepping towards Imam then we will question Rasullah SAW or Allah Subhanohu. Just as a warning this pages are read by other community members too that includes Hindus, sikhs, Shias, sunni and even Aga Khanis from my own circles.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:58 am

Rashida saifuddin wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:08 am so by this logic this forum will also allow bad mouthing against Quran Allah and Muhammed(SAW)

أستغفر الله

Ben, i am fence sitter just like you, Without this forum i wouldn't have found out SMS is using his left hand for salam's and qadambosi. I have only seem Burhanuddin Moula only offering his right hand. If for some reason i am caught up in bhendi bazar and fine out "Moula padarwa na che" i am first one to evacuate before i get stampede.

I am not asking Admin to block members or edit their comments but subtle warning or group of forum members putting some sense into that individual. Everyone has an opinion but it doesn't mean he/ she is away right. This forum makes us see the other side of the coin, from my young days we were told Engineer was "dawat no dushman" but so was not the case. On this forum he always address Buhanuddin Moula as "Syedna Saheb" . He was declare dushman so that he cannot ASK QUESTIONS. Here we have someone dressed in white cloths and is addressed as Syedi YN, but again we know the truth.

Coming to that person are we seeing a domestic dispute in the local tribe. " Your father can come on waez every day and not only YOUR FATHER but your grand father too.........what about my dear DADDY. So he is dished out in masjalis every night. Good to know even DAI has domestic ....... :)

awakenedsoul

Unread post by awakenedsoul » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:07 am

Qadir wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:42 pm
Also it wouldn't be possible for SMS to do live bayaan because everyone would agree that Internet connection in India (however good and expensive) is not trustworthy. Doing ashara waaz live from Khandala is a big risk not worth taking. And I don't see any problem with having past waaz because so many people weren't even alive at the time these waaz happened. And you say haqiqat is kept secret in sabaqs, today's bayaan of STS was full of these haqaiq ilm.
This is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. He can do the bayan earlier and the recording can be streamed or broadcasted normally as they are currently being done. SMB never missed a single ashara, even when his health was bad. The whole 'behurmati' angle can't even be applied here because that would mean acknowledging that STS and SMB waaz are inferior therefore no risk of that.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:27 am

If SMS does not appear even on 10th than there is some thing serious thing going on which public should know.