Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
allbird
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1831

Unread post by allbird » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:51 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:33 am
allbird wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:28 am How come Syedna Muffazal Ali Qadr Saifuddin wasn't invited to Ayaodhya for Ram Mandir inauguration. SMS invited Modi on day of Ashura, aren't they friends on equal term ??
Modi invited many but then he called and said if you dont come its better because of religious limits. he actually cares more about his religion than Muffy morela

Its SMS moral duty to go, after all we did built toilets there and SMS did make significant contribution to Ram Mandir construction with Bohra Money. Now our mishaaq will be amended with addition of Bhagwan, i admire STF who has stood out of all this suck up drama just to win a case. STF does not care whether he wins or loses at least his followers are not dancing near mandir to please PM.

SMS might win the case but lost his moral value and fallen in eyes of Allah SWT.

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1832

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:07 am

I dont think so, Taher is also same, he is also running behind dalai lama and he pulled his beard as well.

Taher is just silent because he has no power right now

juzer esmail
Posts: 294
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1833

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:15 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:12 pm https://youtu.be/OaaI9ePvRxM?si=p-6wOEKg30i3vMhO

Bohra ji 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
*बेगानी शादी में अब्दुल्लाह दीवाना*

हम देख रहे हैं कि जब से बीजेपी सत्ता में आई है, सुनियोजित ढंग से देश का भगवाकरण किया जा रहा है। ज़हनसाज़ी की जा रही है। लेकिन उनके इस राजनीतिक हिंदुत्व से अगर हिंदू मुतास्सिर होते हैं तो समझ में आता है मगर बोहरा क़ौम का उत्साह समझ में नहीं आता। कोई प्रभातफेरी के स्वागत में कतारबद्ध खड़ा है तो कोई 'जय श्रीराम' के उद्घोष में पेशपेश है। कोई रामराज्य के समर्थन में लेख लिख रहा है तो कोई राम के गुणगान में क़लम चला रहा है। (रामराज्य के बारे में ओशो के क्या विचार हैं, आप यूट्यूब पर सुन सकते हैं जबकि लाखों हिंदू ओशो के अनुयायी हैं) बहरहाल मंदिर निर्माण से या मूर्ति की प्राण प्रतिष्ठा से हमारा क्या लेना-देना? उनका धर्म, उनकी आस्था, उनका आयोजन।

क्या प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से इस जुनून का हिस्सा बनना और उनकी ख़ुशी में शामिल होना, बुतपरस्ती के नए केंद्र का और अल्लाह के घर को ज़ालिमाना तरीक़े से शहीद करने का खुला समर्थन नहीं है? वक़्त और हालात के मद्देनज़र हमें इतनी अहतियात ज़रूर बरतना चाहिए कि हम ख़ामोशी अख़्तियार करें और किसी की धार्मिक भावनाओं को ठेस पहुंचाने से बचें। कुराने करीम में भी कहा गया है कि दूसरों के माबूदों को बुरा भला न कहो। (क़ुरआन 6:108) लेकिन उनको ख़ुश करने के लिए उनके मुशरिकाना आयोजनों में शिरकत करना क़तअन ग़ैर मुनासिब है।

हम को ये तय करना पड़ेगा कि हम बुत शिकन (बुत तोड़ने वाले) हुज़ूर (स.) और मौला अली (अ.) के शैदाई हैं या बुतों की स्थापना करने वालों के? ये कैसे मुमकिन है कि बयक वक़्त एक दिल में कुफ़्र और ईमान एक साथ रहें? कितनी हैरत की बात है कि आए दिन जैन मुनियों के पीछे भागते हुए....साधु-संतों के पैर छूते हुए....मंदिर में बुतों के सामने हाथ जोड़ते हुए और उनके माबूदों की जय जयकार करते हुए क़ौमी लिबास में बोहरा हज़रात की तस्वीरें और वीडियोज़ सामने आते रहते हैं मगर कोई रोकने वाला नहीं। छोटी छोटी चीज़ों पर ताकीद और सख़्तियां करने वाले दीन के ज़िम्मेदारान का तमाशाई बने रहना, इन ग़लत कामों का ख़ामोश समर्थन नहीं है? लोगों का ईमान ख़तरे में हो और किसी को भी फ़िक्र न हो तो ये कितनी अफ़सोसनाक बात है।

सदियों पहले कभी अल्लाह के नेक बंदों ने हमारे पुरखों को दीन की दावत दे कर ब्राह्मण से मोमिन बनाया था और आज हुक्मरानों को ख़ुश करने की कोशिश, इसी मोमिन को ब्राह्मण बनाने के रविश पर ले जा रही है। इक़बाल ने कहा था कि....

मिसले अंजुम उफ़क़े क़ौम पे रौशन भी हुए//
बुत-ए-हिंदी के मुहब्बत में बरहमन भी हुए//

कौन है तारिक-ए-आईने-ए- रसूल-ए-मुख़्तार//
मसलेहत वक़्त की है किस के अमल का मैयार//
किस की ऑंखों में समाया है शआर-ए-अग़्यार//
हो गई किस की नज़र तरज़े सलफ़ से बेज़ार//

राजनीति से शराबोर धार्मिक आयोजनों में किसी भी स्तर की हिस्सेदारी से पहले हमें ये सोचना चाहिए कि किस तरह सत्ता का दुरुपयोग कर के अन्यायपूर्ण ढंग से मंदिर के पक्ष में फ़ैसला करवाया गया है। ये ख़ून से लथपथ नाइंसाफ़ी और ज़ुल्म की ऐसी कहानी है जिसे इतिहास हमेशा याद रखेगा। ज़रा सोचिए कि हज़रते हुसैन (अ.) की मज़लूमियत का ग़म मनाने वाला ज़ालिम की हिमायत में कैसे खड़ा हो सकता है, जबकि वो ज़ालिम इस्लाम का घोषित दुश्मन भी हो।
~Safdar Shamee

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1834

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:48 am

sharing because found it very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8I30vgfdM

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1835

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:09 pm

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:48 am sharing because found it very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8I30vgfdM
Watch this as well. Very informative


https://youtu.be/aQYvur7OPNE?si=Pr8uV8QRy6ghMFYs

Biradar
Posts: 1043
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1836

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:57 pm

There are three ways one can oppose tyranny and evil:
  • First, to take up arms and fight injustice
  • Second, if one can't fight due to weakness or risk to life, to oppose the injustice by words
  • Third, if one can't even oppose the injustice with words due to fear and lack of courage, to hate the injustice and oppressor in one's heart
However, what one must never do is openly support injustice and evil. In fact, the Prophet has said that those who help evil rulers in their sins will be cut off from him, will not be able to meet him at the Fountain (Hawd). Instead of the cool draught from the Fountain (described as sweeter than honey, colder than ice, more pleasant than musk, and a single drink is enough to remove all thirst forever) they will be given hot tar to drink, burning them for eternity.

The so-called leader of the Bohras, Muffy aka Ibn Abu Sufyan not only does not oppose Modi, probably the greatest threat to Muslim life and rights in India, but actually supports him wholeheartedly. Muffy and his Iblisi Toli of his wicked brothers and uncles have supported Modi in all his endeavors. Muffy invited Modi to his bhashan sabha, to inaugurate his seminary and had given massive amounts of financial and political contributions and support to Modi. This same Modi is responsible for making a Muslim fear for his life, his property and livelihood. Under Modi we have "bulldozer raj", where Muslim's properties are destroyed for no reason and any reason.

Yet, the head of Bohra maslaq, Muffy aka Ibn Abu Sufyan, supports Muffy. This shows that Muffy is a man without any ethics, principles or any sense of justice/injustice, right/wrong or good/bad. As long as he becomes rich and powerful he does not seem to care how many Muslim lives Modi has turned into a living hell. Worse, we have Muffy aka Ibn Abu Sufyan's boot and backside lickers who will come to his defense like jackals to their diseased and decrepit master. Sad.

Of course, the FD people are not much better: how can they be? Their uncle (Muffy's daddy) also was equally in love with Modi. One was driven by his extreme love of luxury and megalomania and the other is driven by his venal greed for wealth and power.

One must condemn actions of Muffy aka Ibn Abu Sufyan. Blaming foolish, poor, individual Bohras is not fair if the head itself is so rotten. How can they do better than what their Dharm Guru teaches them?

Reporter
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1837

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:28 pm

"The loud and vulgar spectacle unfolding in Ayodhya and the mad frenzy being whipped up in the streets is not about Ram or a mandir or a masjid. It never was. It is about revenge. It is about the hatred of Muslims. It is about humiliating a community, cutting it down to size. It is about showing them their place, finally."

[url=https://open.substack.com/pub/shaukataj ... medium=web]
Attachments
no clean slate in history.jpg
Last edited by Reporter on Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TalibBhai
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1838

Unread post by TalibBhai » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/live/Rk1CqzdPzv ... 1YOubnhc_d



Most comprehensive stream on D bohra cult giving deep insight

Humsafar
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1839

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:00 pm

Good to see you again Biradar :-) Any old timer who pops up here gives a sense of relief -- that this forum is still not completely dead even though it is on its last gasps.

To the point, the Kothar mafia and their glad-handing of those in power is not new. The iblis toli as you call them is only interested in power and pelf, and would suck up to even a pig if it helped them. This mafia has never stood up for Bohras so why would they even lift a finger for Muslims? There's not much difference between Muffy abdes and Modi bhakts, both are cults and are required to mortgage their brains. They need each other. Sometimes I wonder if it something in the Indian character or something in the Indian water that consistently makes people such slavish hero-worshippers.

Be that as it may, you're right we do need to raise our voice and protest against the injustices not only within our community but also in wider society and the world at large. But we cannot expect this from Bohra abdes or the iblis toli. Our voices will remain marginalized, isolated and random. Sadly.

allbird
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1840

Unread post by allbird » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:29 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:07 am I dont think so, Taher is also same, he is also running behind dalai lama and he pulled his beard as well.

Taher is just silent because he has no power right now
Are you talking about an incident happened during multi faith meet which was also attended by Taher ? Well then you must understand Dalai Lama is eccentric and weird character only Tibetan's believe in him and not all Buddhist. He pulled Taher's beard so how is it relevant, I don't think he is running behind dalai lama ?? How ?

Misinformation and exaggerated statement

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1841

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:15 pm

allbird wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:29 am
Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:07 am I dont think so, Taher is also same, he is also running behind dalai lama and he pulled his beard as well.

Taher is just silent because he has no power right now
Are you talking about an incident happened during multi faith meet which was also attended by Taher ? Well then you must understand Dalai Lama is eccentric and weird character only Tibetan's believe in him and not all Buddhist. He pulled Taher's beard so how is it relevant, I don't think he is running behind dalai lama ?? How ?

Misinformation and exaggerated statement
take him as a chhota bhai of Muffy nothing else. its all about the power and opportunity

Fatema Yamani
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1842

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:40 am

Karzan hasanah fraud Nairobi.

Videos attached
Attachments
VID-20240127-WA0012.mp4
(17.27 MiB) Downloaded 328 times
VID-20240127-WA0013.mp4
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 266 times
VID-20240127-WA0014.mp4
(53.65 MiB) Downloaded 321 times

Mkenya
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1843

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:14 pm

I would like to know what is the reason for such violence, displeasure, and abusive words.

Biradar
Posts: 1043
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1844

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Humsafar wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:00 pm Good to see you again Biradar :-) Any old timer who pops up here gives a sense of relief -- that this forum is still not completely dead even though it is on its last gasps.

To the point, the Kothar mafia and their glad-handing of those in power is not new. The iblis toli as you call them is only interested in power and pelf, and would suck up to even a pig if it helped them. This mafia has never stood up for Bohras so why would they even lift a finger for Muslims? There's not much difference between Muffy abdes and Modi bhakts, both are cults and are required to mortgage their brains. They need each other. Sometimes I wonder if it something in the Indian character or something in the Indian water that consistently makes people such slavish hero-worshippers.

Be that as it may, you're right we do need to raise our voice and protest against the injustices not only within our community but also in wider society and the world at large. But we cannot expect this from Bohra abdes or the iblis toli. Our voices will remain marginalized, isolated and random. Sadly.
This forum is dead, or maybe on its last few gasps, as you say. The only reason I posted the above is that not posting would be worse. As you say, our voices will remain marginalized, isolated and random. However, we do have a voice and we must use it to oppose the Iblisi Toli and their supporters. This forum may no longer be the place to do this, but the reality is that what is happening in India is truly unprecedented. We are on the verge of the establishment of a de-facto Hindu Rastra. It is now a matter of survival of the Muslims in India as free and equal citizens. However, the Ibn Abu Sufyan continues to support Modi and his boot and backside lickers continue to say it is all for "pragmatic reasons".

The 2024 elections will prove to be another nail in India's secular nature. The opening of the Ram Mandir by the Tyrant of India signals what is to come. You either tow the line and shout "Jai Sri Ram" or have your homes demolished, livelihoods snatched and your ability to live and worship freely taken away. The fact that this mandir was built on a demolished masjid, however disputed, is a very ominous sign. The fact that it is being celebrated on a national scale, with folks like Muffy (LA) supporting the man and party who brought this about, is even more ominous. Slowly, all worship places of Muslims will be take away from them. This is only the sharp tip of the spear. The hammer blow is yet to come.

Truly, Muffy (LA) and his Iblisi Toli have taken the side of the devil. I can draw a straight line from the persecution to the Progressives in the middle of the last century to this total decay of morals and ethics in which even Modi is supported. Once you torture your own people then all ability to think morally and ethically goes away and everything becomes a cynical lust for power and control. It is truly sad that bohras have been reduced to this. Three generations of blood-sucking parasites have totally destroyed the moral compass of a community.

One guy is enjoying his life of permanent vacation, grabbing money as fast as he can. The other guy is lusting for the same. Neither provides any ethical or moral vision, their entire lives circling around enriching themselves and giving each other fancy titles. What a pathetic spectacle!

Reporter
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1845

Unread post by Reporter » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:16 pm

As a friend said:

The only instance in the world where bakras insist on getting slaughtered by the butcher 😄

http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4215
Attachments
WhatsApp Video 2024-01-29 at 8.32.31 AM.mp4
(8.63 MiB) Downloaded 233 times

Humsafar
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1846

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:45 pm

Biradar,

The Iblis Toli will remain true to its character and agenda. You cannot expect it to do anything that is counter to its nature—meaning anything that is principled, credible and worthwhile.

What the Iblis Toli has achieved among Bohras, the Hindutva Toli has achieved nationally. They are cut from the same cloth. They operate from the same playbook: taking their gullible followers for a royal ride. They brainwash their bhakts with myths and mojizas, inculcate a slavish mentality, and make them lose their dignity and their critical faculties. At least there are enough sane Hindus who dare to challenge the demagogue Modi but there's no-one among Bohras who can even dare bleat against a two-bit Muffy. The slavery among Bohras is complete and abject. I see no hope, no redemption. This Forum and the progressives tried but they are now a mere cry in the vast, ignorant wilderness. Sad.

Only Allah can save this quam as the Imam refuses to come out of his hiding. I'll not be surprised if Imam turns out be a hostage to the Iblis Toli.

allbird
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1847

Unread post by allbird » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:54 am


Humsafar
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1848

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:41 pm

allbird wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:54 am https://youtu.be/Yg1i1DT6T3Y?si=Eq5pukXmyxr8bC-F

Very interesting lecture
The general tenor of his lecture is okay but he has got a lot of facts wrong.

allbird
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1849

Unread post by allbird » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:31 am

Humsafar wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:41 pm
allbird wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:54 am https://youtu.be/Yg1i1DT6T3Y?si=Eq5pukXmyxr8bC-F

Very interesting lecture
The general tenor of his lecture is okay but he has got a lot of facts wrong.

You have to explain wrong ?

Humsafar
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1850

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:27 pm

His facts about the supreme court's judgement on the Babri masjid case are wrong. The court denied that the mosque was build by destroying a temple. See the image.

Also he refers to KK Mohammed as providing the archeological findings to the court, this is not true. KKM was part of the investigation conducted in 1979 (I think) and that investigation never produced a report. But it is true that KKM is on record saying a temple was destroyed to build the mosque and the Hindutva brigade has latched on to that misinformation.

The speakers analysis ofHindutva and its goal to turn India into a Hindu Rashtra is on the dot.

Hope this helps.
Attachments
IMG_1694.JPG

juzer esmail
Posts: 294
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1851

Unread post by juzer esmail » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:03 am

*अस्सलाम अलैकुम*

*मामेरा, काथा कुटाई जैसी रस्मों का कोई शरई हुक्म नहीं है न ही सुन्नत है। ये पूरी तरह से हिंदू सनातनी रस्म है, जो शादी ब्याह को सिर्फ मनोरंजक बनाने के मक़सद से और परिवार के हर रिश्तेदार को इस शादी में हिस्सा लेने की गरज से ये रस्म निभाई जाती है। हमारे किसी ईमाम ने अपने दौर में इस तरह की रस्मों को ना अपनाया है न कभी लोगों पर इसे थोंपा है, यहां तक कि जब दावत यमन और मिस्र में थी तब के दुआत ने भी इस तरह की रस्म को शादी की ज़रूरी रस्म नहीं बताया था। जबसे दावत हिंदुस्तान में आई और यहां के लोग कन्वर्ट होकर इस्लाम में और हमारी दावत में आए तबसे उनके साथ साथ उनके कुछ रिवाज भी हमारी दावत में आ गए, और फिर शादी की ज़रूरी रस्म बन गए। अब वक्त ऐसी रस्मों को ख़त्म करने का है न की इसमें और इज़ाफ़ा करने का है।*
🙏🌹

allbird
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1852

Unread post by allbird » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:20 am

Humsafar wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:27 pm His facts about the supreme court's judgement on the Babri masjid case are wrong. The court denied that the mosque was build by destroying a temple. See the image.

Also he refers to KK Mohammed as providing the archeological findings to the court, this is not true. KKM was part of the investigation conducted in 1979 (I think) and that investigation never produced a report. But it is true that KKM is on record saying a temple was destroyed to build the mosque and the Hindutva brigade has latched on to that misinformation.

The speakers analysis ofHindutva and its goal to turn India into a Hindu Rashtra is on the dot.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for clarification, yes Islam overall is on a dangerous crossroads. Isr@el, USA, UK and India are experimenting on how to eliminate muslims. I have met Bohras from Godhra who still cringe from the word year 2002. Only Allah SWT can help...please pray for Palestine :(

Reporter
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1853

Unread post by Reporter » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:44 am

Another sign of progress for Bohras:

Aaje moula tus ye shafahi imtehaan ma nawi rasam qaim farmawi che.
Shaadi ma je katho kutwaani rasam che ehma hawe si roti bhi thai em farmayu. 4 jan je katho kute che ee hawe si katho kutwa baad roti bhi karse.
roti-making.jpg
roti-making.jpg (158.99 KiB) Viewed 3256 times

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1854

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:15 am

thats just for fun....people wants fun in Marriages and they are getting it.

Reporter
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1855

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:14 pm

Ok, here's more fun then.

This is in Surat:

http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4223
Attachments
rasmesaifi.mov
(16.31 MiB) Downloaded 180 times

Reporter
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1856

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:57 pm

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-03 at 8.45.36 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-03 at 8.45.36 AM.jpeg (78.56 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-03 at 8.45.37 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-03 at 8.45.37 AM.jpeg (38.17 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
Today in Surat

Aaje there came an Irish man shafahi ma..Ane ae ye zikr kidi ke me farmer chu ane Mufaddal Maula mara farm ma padhars ne mara si sheep lida zabihat waaste, aena per haath muku ane mara per bhi haath muku...pachi ae ye zikr kidi ke mara paase ghani zameeno che aema si ek zameen mara parosi bairo ni che je me rent per lidi che.

Ae ghani important zameen che because it connects all my other lands and I gather my resources and mara bija zameen taraf aena si moklu chu ane aena View si mari biji badhi zameen jowai che. Mara parosi guzri gaya to mane ghanu sadmo thayo ane aena funeral per gayo ane aena dikrao ne kahyu ke tamara maa na aa time na rent na paisa mane aapwana hata aena dikrao aa suni ne ekdam rowa laaga ke ae aa zameen tamara naam kidi che. To ae keh che ke mane itlu shocking laagu ke koi sukam em kare?

Aena dikrao hoi to ae mane sukam aape to mane em sujhu ke Maula mari zameen ma padhara mara per haath muku aa aeni barakat che, mane bija logo bhi em kehwa laaga ke jewar si tara per haath mukayu che tara karobar ma, huliya ma, bolwa ma, mental peace ma ek ek cheez ma faraq jowai che.

Pachi ae ye araz kidi ke aaje me yaha aawi ne Ireland na bohra taraf si ane mara taraf si izan pesh karu chu ke aap Ireland padhariye.

He was so thankful of Moula TUS and said all the blessings he got is because of Moula. Last ma haath jora like we do. Gave invitation to visit Dublin in 2024.

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1857

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:47 am

for those who wanted to know whats new in Bohra world, here it is
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-26 at 6.15.58 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-26 at 6.15.58 PM.jpeg (131.64 KiB) Viewed 1500 times

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1858

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:48 am

nothing just that bohra idiots are busy creating new GODs and comparing one with another in their fantasy world

juzer esmail
Posts: 294
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1859

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:03 am

*इब्ने मरियम हुवा करे कोई*
*मेरे दुख की दवा करे कोई*

उज्जैन के अफ़सोसनाक हादसे की असल वजह क्या है? कौन क़ुसूरवार है? अल्लाह ही बेहतर जानता है। हमारी क़यास आराइयां महज़ सुनी हुई और पढ़ी हुई ख़बरों पर मबनी हैं। बच्चों की माँ ने जो कुछ पुलिस को बताया उसकी सच्चाई भी सिर्फ़ वही जानती है। लेकिन हम इतना ज़रूर जानते हैं कि क़ौम की भलाई और ख़बरगीरी का दम भरने वाला दावत का निज़ाम भी कम ज़िम्मेदार नहीं है। सवालों के घेरे में सिर्फ़ मरहूम बच्चों का बाप नहीं बल्कि वो दीनी निज़ाम भी है जो दुनिया और आख़िरत दोनों की कामयाबी की ग्यारंटी के नाम पर पैसा वसूलता रहता है और माँ की गोद से लेकर लहद की आग़ोश तक क़ौम का हर फ़र्द जिस से बंधा हुआ है। लिहाज़ा उसके सुख दुख में अपनी ज़िम्मेदारी से वो दामन बचा भी नहीं सकता। मौला अली का क़ौल है कि अगर कोई शख़्स भूख की वजह से चोरी करते हुए पकड़ा जाए तो *चोर के नहीं, हाकिम ए वक़्त के हाथ काटना चाहिए* क्योंकि ये इंतज़ाम करना उसी की ज़िम्मेदारी है कि सब को बराबर का हक़ मिले।

हर रमज़ान में ज़कात के नाम पर गाँव से लेकर शहरों तक से जो लाखों और करोड़ों रुपए शाही ख़ज़ाने में जमा होते हैं वो मुस्तहिक़ों के कब काम आएंगे? रमज़ान का महीना केवल ज़कात लेने का नहीं है, असल हक़दारों तक ज़कात पहुँचाने का भी है। अगर ये दीनी निज़ाम है तो अल्लाह के ज़रूरतमंद बंदों में उस से इस बात की उम्मीद और इत्मिनान होना ही चाहिए कि माहे रमज़ान में उन्हें माली इमदाद ज़रूर मिलेगी।

दरअसल इंसान मजबूरी और तंगी से हिम्मत नहीं हारता, मदद की उम्मीद टूट जाने से हार जाता है। पिछले कईं बरसों से ये माँ और बच्चे किन तकलीफ़ों और मानसिक तनावों से गुज़र रहे होंगे, हम नहीं कह सकते। लेकिन हालात बता रहे हैं कि हर तरफ़ से मायूसी ने इस अंजाम तक पहुंचने पर मजबूर किया होगा। मक़ामी जमातों की ये दीनी और अख़्लाक़ी ज़िम्मेदारी है कि ऐसे मफ़लूक-उल-हाल फ़ैमिली की कफ़ालत करे, ईलाज मआलजे में तआवुन करे और माॅरल सपोर्ट करे। मगर अफ़सोस कि क़दमबोसी और ज़ियाफ़त के नाम पर लाखों रुपए न्यौछावर कर देने वाली क़ौम में एक अक़ीदतमंद परिवार आर्थिक तंगी से परेशान होकर आत्महत्या या हत्या जैसे फ़ैसले तक पहुंच जाता है। इस से ज़्यादा शर्मनाक और क्या हो सकता है।

बोहरा समाज जैसा व्यवस्थित, आधुनिक और अमीर धार्मिक व्यवस्था से अपने ही अनुयाई को छोटी सी सहायता भी न मिले तो वो कहाँ जाएगा? हाथ पकड़ कर जन्नत में ले जाने वाले, सिर्फ़ दुनिया में सहारा देने के लिए ही हाथ पकड़ ले...इतना काफ़ी है।
Safdar Shaamee

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya

#1860

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:02 am

first right the incident then write your view

kyaa huaa hai woh to pehle batao