The 4 Ustaads of Jamia

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Adam

Re: The 4 Ustaads of Jamia

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:44 am

kseeker wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:21 am
That is true.. however, no official Nass document was signed then.. it was only done when YN started coercing his father into naming him the Dai instead of his brother.. there are a couple of posts on this very forum about this...It was only then that the Nass papers were produced and openly shown and YN was made the Rector of the Jamea at the same moment....
Complete balderdash and stupidity.
I#ll repeat. The nass on SMB was a PUBLIC declaration in front of 100s if not 1000s of people. What was a need for a documentation, let alone demand it.
The nass was also mentioned in that years Risala publication Bahr Fadhl Kabeer and all subsequent publications.
Better luck cooking-up conspiracies next time. Tsk tsk.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:11 am

Oh lookie.... the creep has crawled out of his hole and is trying to teach history to the confused. Hey why don’t you teach your people how to form a queue first! Or perhaps teach them the correct use of silverware...

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:16 am

^^perhaps he could start out by learning that “Hi Baby!” Is not a form of address to be used by people putting themselves forward as spokespeople for Bohras....

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Adam and his like thrive on followers of their leader to be like junglees without care for their brothers and sisters. They want their followers to behave in an uncivilized manner so that those in power have a very low bar to look civilized in comparison. I doubt he is going to bend over backwards in trying to teach followers of his leader some good manners.

In all fairness to the creep Adam, it is the job of the leader to teach his followers. Not the job of some lowly douschebag anyway....

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:25 am

Interesting to note the Qutbi clan: Crater Lake, ajamali & objectiveobserver53 suddenly get activated by my comments, but remain silent on this very thread where accusations are hurled at the 51st & 52nd Dai by kseeker and others.
Where's the outrage there?
Their silence gives consent for the others to continue these insults on this forum. They're 100% Complicit.

Oh wait, I almost forgot. KQ actually objected to Syedna Mohammed's Burhanuddin's decision of removing these 4 Ustaads.
I guess KQ wasn't really on SMB's side to begin with. Go figure.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:45 am

Oh for Pete's sake...Don't flatter yourself. Don't you believe that you are making an ounce of a difference with your arguments. You have no credibility.
We came out to mock you because you have no face to defend Burhanuddin Moula's dawat in any way after your deplorable and pervish behavior! It is not a wonder that your leader breaks out into a rash at the thought of men and women meeting out of wedlock. It's because he has inspired that kind of behavior among the likes of you that he now has to worry about his flock.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:31 am

And yet you say nothing about Kseeker'ss and other's comments on Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
I rest my case. Complicit.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:38 pm

Adam wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:31 am
And yet you say nothing about Kseeker'ss and other's comments on Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
Sometimes silence speaks a thousand words. Your case has not even gotten off the ground. So you might as well let it rest.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:20 pm

ajamali wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:45 am
your leader breaks out into a rash at the thought....
That’s a pretty compelling visual AJ 8)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Adam wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:31 am
Adam
And I question the corrupting of Dawat starting from the time of STS, Did not he started accumalating Power and nationalizing community's wealth and centralizing power for his own Elks?
In Dawat's Gambino family, STS was the Godfather.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:10 am

Adam wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:44 am
kseeker wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:21 am
That is true.. however, no official Nass document was signed then.. it was only done when YN started coercing his father into naming him the Dai instead of his brother.. there are a couple of posts on this very forum about this...It was only then that the Nass papers were produced and openly shown and YN was made the Rector of the Jamea at the same moment....
Complete balderdash and stupidity.
I#ll repeat. The nass on SMB was a PUBLIC declaration in front of 100s if not 1000s of people. What was a need for a documentation, let alone demand it.
The nass was also mentioned in that years Risala publication Bahr Fadhl Kabeer and all subsequent publications.
Better luck cooking-up conspiracies next time. Tsk tsk.
I wish I was at the liberty to better explain this with names of people, but I cannot do so without their consent and I cannot risk people's lives just to tame my ego....

What I will say in short... YN has tried to get SMB 'out of the picture'.. ironically, just how STS has been accused of doing so to his elder brother...the popularity of SMB way before he became Dai and Saleh BS vouching for him (who was very popular amongst the common folk) would have ensured that YN's path would not have been easy... he DID try to cook up conspiracies in the top fold that STS MIGHT change his thought and rename the next Dai... and would give examples of this being STS's way to differentiate true followers from munfaiqs... how Rasulallah did by changing prayer direction from Bayt Al Muqadas to Bayt Allah midway during namaaz... STS was furious when he found this out... when YN realized this couldn't happen easily.. he tried to lobby for the Mazoon's position.. and that once STS was gone, he would easily control the Dawat by controlling SMB (which he did anyways) ... even the appointment of SKQ as Mazoon was something the Ustaad's pushed towards.. even though they were aware of how liberal minded he was ( much different from the Ustaads themselves) but he was still a better option than YN.. on that very document is the Nass of SMB AND mention of SKQ as next Mazoon thus cutting out YN all together from the picture...

There is also rumor that STS was poisoned by YN which caused his death.. but I am not thoroughly convinced about this because the people who have mentioned it to me have a personal grudge against the family and are not only enemies of the family but the ruthbah of Dai as well...

As of today, the dawat is held hostage by two people. Badrul Jamali and Saeed Al Khair - the two sons of YN.. who have now even managed to sideline their very powerful cousin, Quaid Johar ibn SMB and given him the cursed seat of the Mukasir ud Dawa... if i were to predict what will happen based on the power dynamics I have witnessed... there will be another internal struggle between the two sons of SMS, Jafar Us Sadiq Bs and Hussain Bs ... which will be an opening for STF to make his mark... l
Last edited by kseeker on Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:54 am

Adam - you mention:
Oh wait, I almost forgot. KQ actually objected to Syedna Mohammed's Burhanuddin's decision of removing these 4 Ustaads.
I have personally not heard about this but I have heard about SKQ asking SMB to handling many other bara'at situations (there have been very many of these) in a more light handed, diplomatic and smart manner to which SMB just said " I agree with your thoughts" and left it at that. Which I think means he is trying to imply that he did not get to do everything his way.... so it could be possible that he was not in favour of the way the situation was handled....

I was very young when I met - well I did not interact directly - but I was in a conversation where SKQ was present. He was indeed charming, friendly and did not have his head stuck up his ass..the couple of other people I was with mentioned afterwards how SKQ would be a decent Dai if/when he got the chance... how quickly things change with time.. it's both horrifying and beautiful.

In retrospect to all the messages I have written on this topic, A lot of it - or should I saw almost all of it is a result of recollection of events I have heard from people who were victims of this event AND of those who were with YN during that event... As a student of psychology, I can very confidently say that even though when sometimes people do not want to lie, their emotions around that memory cause them to alter it and change the way they recollect events....

If any of what I have said is untrue and if I have wrongly accused any person of something they did not do, I sincerely beg Allah for his forgiveness and I also beg those whom I have lied about for it.....

But If I use my judgement based on what I have PERSONALLY seen, heard and felt.... STS, SMB and SKQ/SMS cannot be true Dais.. they do not fit the criteria mentioned by Syedna Hatim RA by a long shot... whether the 47th Dai was a rightful one or not, I don't know.. and even though some say he was shrewd and others (like Biradar) says he was a kind a gentle person, I wasn't there to witness it so I cannot say if he was of right or not... but these three, who I have witnessed, are certainly not on the right path....