I need your advice

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
RedBox

I need your advice

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:54 am

So I have these ultra abde type relatives, though I have no connection with them financially or any other but they keep eyes on each and every action of mine and my family, these morons thinks they are holier than whole world and even other bohras are inferior to them, they follow each instruction of muffy like it has come from sky

as far as knowledge is concern then are not even 0 but in negative,

so now how to get rid of these idiots and if you have similar situation how do you deal with it

please share your experiences this is very important topic

Qadir

Re: I need your advice

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:54 pm

Post deleted on poster's request - Admin.
Last edited by Qadir on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:39 pm

Qadir bhai, what kind of “Moula” creates followers like that - people who judge other people? What kind of guidance is he giving them? And here you are, a self-proclaimed judgy-but-not-preachy Bohra, Better-than-those-others-who-preach, bad-mouthing your brothers in faith. The lot of you MS followers make me want to vomit. If your post is anything to go by, you guys judge each other, think yourself superior to each other, belittle those who do not follow precisely your interpretation of the Wiishy-washy guidance you receive from MS and create a society with various strata of the believers, better believer and the best believers - where belief has nothing to do with goodness, kindness, compassion but rather everything to do with obsequious idolatry of your “Moula.”

Seriously man, read your post again.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:11 pm

I guess you are right. I take back everything I said.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:08 am

Thank you guys for your commment , its such a relief that its not just me who is stuck with morons around, you guys are too (LOL) facing the same

please keep them coming , lets expose their actions and lets be prepared to deal with them.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:23 am

RedBox wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:08 am Thank you guys for your commment , its such a relief that its not just me who is stuck with morons around, you guys are too (LOL) facing the same

please keep them coming , lets expose their actions and lets be prepared to deal with them.
Whaaat?! How did you walk away with that impression? All I did was point out that MS followers are a bunch of judgy, preachy types who hate each other’s guts....based on Qadir’s .....”I despise people like that...”

I don’t give much of a rat’s ass about your fake relatives who fake-bother you about hating MS.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:23 am

Root cause of this jhahalat and stupidity is lack of true deeni education and keeping people away from Quran and sunnah and to stop them from thinking independently, this started slowly in the times of taher saifudding and reached to its peak in burhanuddin era. right now people are completely ASS and have no ability to think and process by their own.

I got a whatsapp forward where a lady was asking me "how I am in these times" just because it was instructed by their mola to ask

So today these bohras dont even have simple empathy or understanding to ask people how they are until their mola instruct them to do so.

similarly all of their action is bound and tied up with mola only and some times mola is so busy collecting money that he forgets to send instructions quickly and till then these bohras goes wild.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:15 am

Let me share my impression about this issue
Many former members who used to post here and are now silent readers have their relatives and friends who are still part and parcel of Kothari Mafia and some of them have also joined STS band wagon too. But they still have their relationship with their families and friends. Here is my position and my background. Even friends form my local jamaat are still in touch with me and respect us and invite us for private gathering.
I am not part of any Clan SMS or STS but I have family members who recently (before corona came) had done Ziyafat and Qadamboosi of SMS at their places and hard core followers of him. Still knowing well that I am not part of Jamat and disagreeing with them on Kothari Goons has NOT changed my relationship with them. I am still welcome and loved in their house so are they. I have decided long time ago that as long as I donot cross the line of their belief and donot use CURSE, they are okay with you being not part of Jamat. The strongest word I have used is calling them GOONS and it seems it has been working, there are some relatives and friends who stopped dealing with us and I have no problem, I rather have Quality then Quantity and if you follow the same, I feel you can find the middle ground to continue your family relationship (discrete it may be) even Kothari Goons know and they will not force if both side decide NOT to cross Laskhman Rekkha
Hopefully it helps and good luck

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:55 am

Truly Thankyou for sharing your experience, I think this will help many in the coming days, because of Corono and break from bohra jamaat many will come back to their senses I guess..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:39 am

"Red Box
I got a whatsapp forward where a lady was asking me "how I am in these times" just because it was instructed by their mola to ask"
I got the same and I responded by saying " you would not have asked me the same if not for Moula's Khushi- I thought you cared for me and my family and did not need Raza or anyone's Khushi" and guess what--they realized and apologized to me

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:07 pm

I didnt even replied. Because I was disgusted by her message.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:10 pm

RedBox wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:07 pm I didnt even replied. Because I was disgusted by her message.
Unfortunately they are so brain washed that they do not realize and sometime we have nudge them little bit to open their eyes and mind

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:37 am

SBM wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:10 pm
RedBox wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:07 pm I didnt even replied. Because I was disgusted by her message.
Unfortunately they are so brain washed that they do not realize and sometime we have nudge them little bit to open their eyes and mind
true will try next time. :lol:

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:17 am

If this helps , you may or may not know who I am, I was SMS and his administrations worst nightmare on this planet like Corona , invisible, foreign, no cure, took them through the worst crisis to have ever hurt their reputation and court failure in centuries, their financial might and influence was wasted. But they survived. Now the Wuhan buddy has come to finish the job...drain their coffers of what was remaining .

I too have the same extended family across the globe who will not leave, even when I tell them he lost at my hands, they literally worship him over Al Jabar , they will complain, give sophisticated reasoning but end of the day will run back to kiss the hands of SMS deputies. As one of my mates Al Zulfi would say ..the men are so stupid they will offer to loose their MGM dxxks if they were instructed.

My advise they are not at all as powerful as they portray...just say have absolute faith in your creator and pure religion, say NO , and threaten them lets get ugly...be prepared for the roller coaster, I was there I won .

RedBox wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:54 am So I have these ultra abde type relatives, though I have no connection with them financially or any other but they keep eyes on each and every action of mine and my family, these morons thinks they are holier than whole world and even other bohras are inferior to them, they follow each instruction of muffy like it has come from sky

as far as knowledge is concern then are not even 0 but in negative,

so now how to get rid of these idiots and if you have similar situation how do you deal with it

please share your experiences this is very important topic