My daughter is my Mother

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
QutbiBohra

My daughter is my Mother

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:41 am

This topic seems a little strange but I came across concept of "Busaheba" and "Aaisaheba".
Literally meaning of these two words are "Great Mother" sort of Farsi/ Urdu and Marathi.

Now, I came across one old lady wife of Late Najmuddin, Fatema bibi. She is also mother-in-laws of SMS.
What amazed me is Fatema bibi's daughter is currently in position of "Busaheba/Aaisaheba and Fatima bibi calls her daughter as Busaheba :lol:
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be on him) once said that "Paradise lies under the feet of mothers". How can we understand this cyclic concept of Paradise by my daughter is my mother?

I have lots of inside stories from the house of SMS and I will share it here soon.

kseeker

Re: My daughter is my Mother

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:54 am

QutbiBohra wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:41 am This topic seems a little strange but I came across concept of "Busaheba" and "Aaisaheba".
Literally meaning of these two words are "Great Mother" sort of Farsi/ Urdu and Marathi.

Now, I came across one old lady wife of Late Najmuddin, Fatema bibi. She is also mother-in-laws of SMS.
What amazed me is Fatema bibi's daughter is currently in position of "Busaheba/Aaisaheba and Fatima bibi calls her daughter as Busaheba :lol:
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be on him) once said that "Paradise lies under the feet of mothers". How can we understand this cyclic concept of Paradise by my daughter is my mother?

I have lots of inside stories from the house of SMS and I will share it here soon.
She has stylized herself as a queen or a princess - or may I daresay, she sees herself in the rank of Maulatana Fatema...
A Dai's wife holds no rank.. she is no different from an ordinary mumin..One would consider such a person who is in very close contact to a Dai as being very pious and knowledgeable .. and even if that may be true, they are still a mumin ... unless the imaam raises them in rank...

What troubles me even more is how devoutly do some of the bohra women follow these ladies as if they are their saviours...

May Allah show us and help us walk the right path.