Progressive!! Your Family With you or what???

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Gulf

Progressive!! Your Family With you or what???

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:31 pm

Salam
I have Q for Progressive Dawoodi Bohras or Reformist Bohras.

Do you have your reformist mission along with your families? or your family? what I assume that your BAIRO and FARZANDO are going to same madrassa and jamatkhana and majalis to reciting MADEH and doing PURJOSH MAATAM as the REAL dawoodi bohras does.
:confused:

pro_pig

Re: Progressive!! Your Family With you or what???

Unread post by pro_pig » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:18 am

gulf,
they are called ACPDB asgar confuse progressive dawoodi bohra ;)

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:25 am

Gulf,
You are not a real bohra but we are allowing you to enter our mosques and jamans. Lean to be thankful.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:44 am

Gulf,
You are not a real bohra but we are allowing you to enter our mosques and jamans. Lean to be thankful.

Thats asking too much from these brain-washed animals.

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:43 am

wow suddenly the very masjids and jamans that you cricise in other threads have become your masjids and jamans, by this all sensible people(not progs they never have any sense)will know who is raght

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:54 am

Originally posted by profrog:
wow suddenly the very masjids and jamans that you cricise in other threads have become your masjids and jamans, by this all sensible people(not progs they never have any sense)will know who is raght
Taher had a lot of quantity of cobra beer with LM by last night and both are :D FULL tight :D

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:56 am

Please come to the main subject and answer me.
tell the truth.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:43 am

Plese don't bitch on this forum after eating our jaman.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:23 am

Originally posted by tahir:
so tell me what do you mean by this
please elaborate but honestly.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:00 pm

what kind of jaman u (progs)talking about.i thought u(progs) dont like jaman and matam.where these came frm.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:12 pm

Tahir & co,
Truth Hurts. Progs (tahir & co. Now plz dont ask who are progs & make fool of urself. I clearly mean it to u & co.) are not ready to hear or accept it. :D

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:43 pm

And who are you speaking for? Just turn around and see the reality of your 'truth'.. ;)

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:28 am

tahir,u still making yourself and a,ss ho,le i bet u like that. ;)

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:04 am

Originally posted by tahir:
Gulf,
And which is, or rather where is their masajid i like to know the address, and Jaman menu if possible. If Jaman is from Tahir then expect Bacon & ham roast.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Tue May 01, 2007 12:35 am

hahahhahahahah good one

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue May 01, 2007 3:21 am

Originally posted by AlBird:
If Jaman is from Tahir then expect Bacon & ham roast.
Sorry I cannot please your taste buds with bacon or ham at the moment. The pig is still alive.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 01, 2007 1:30 pm

:D

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue May 01, 2007 1:39 pm

well said Tahir.

Hazrat Alama Albird, the pigs are alive and barking like dogs coz their burhani tails are being stepped upon!!

Keep on eating your Jaman, eat each and every Dana!! lick every plate!! suck every spoon!! spread both your hands on thal for any leftover!!

Albird, have you seen bohra sheep running out of masjid for jaman once the Drama is over!! They run to grab the that and place like hungry animals run once they see food (read grass). Inside they beat their chests and shout Yosain and come out running rushing laughing to Jaman. Bohras are in sorry state of minds.

And now big drama is coming up - 96th birthday of Old Man!! their will be gala celebrations, tons of loot and plunder!! pomp and show!! Did any prophet or imam did that?? oh sorry for asking, this joker is Dai, lower than even an ordinary man!!!!

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed May 02, 2007 5:00 am

well said JC,

Purjosh Matam is like physical exercise performed by these animals before they leap onto food. After this exercise is over, bohras turn into animals, push, pull, scream to reach their thaals.

They eat like animals, without manners and etiquette, like licking the spoon and putting it back in the cup used by all thaal members, licking their fingers after each nivala, and again with those dirtly fingers, they spread the rice on the thaal. Yuk......

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed May 02, 2007 2:09 pm

Thanks Like-Minded

Orthos

Try this for one time - at some big occasion like Urs of some big Dai like Taher or Hatim or Qutub or on Milad of Imam or Burhan, have a big celebration, majlis, bayan, marsia, qaseeda, purjohs matam and all the usual stuff for 4 hours or so and ASK BOHRAS TO LEAVE WITHOUT I SAY WITHOUT JAMAN..... and then see the reaction!!!! I am sure you would love it!!

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Thu May 03, 2007 1:57 am

jc, u must be telling your personal expireance huh

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Thu May 03, 2007 5:08 am

yes they are all here with personnal experience but diffrent types

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu May 03, 2007 6:17 am

Yes.. a very bad experience, but since then I have stopped going for jaman, its degrading to see bohras eat in the thaal like theyve never eaten before, there is absolutely no sense of hygene and manners.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu May 03, 2007 1:30 pm

Pro, Gulf

Forget about our experiences, answer the question - how many bohras would like to go to these bayans, sabaks and matam and crap if there is NO JAMAN - I bet, the turnout will be very very poor. Kothar dare not try this as this will expose them outright.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Thu May 03, 2007 6:16 pm

progs,
I did not get answer of the question!!!
or you are not interested in your family too. that what I can guess :D

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat May 05, 2007 8:25 pm

Gulf has asked:
progs,
I did not get answer of the question!!! Or you are not interested in your family too. That what I can guess. Shame on you.

Brother Gulf! Your question was:
Do you have your reformist mission along with your families? or your family? what I assume that your BAIRO and FARZANDO are going to same madrassa and jamatkhana and majalis to reciting MADEH and doing PURJOSH MAATAM as the REAL dawoodi bohras does.

Brother Gulf! After reading your question again and again I could gather that you want to ask whether in progressive Bohras’ struggle for reform in Dawoodi Bohra community their family members are with them or not? In other words when progressive Bohras are struggling against the tyrant and authoritarian Dawoodi Bohra religious establishment but their family-members choose to remain slaves of the same system. Their wives and children are more attracted to the same madrassa and jamatkhana and majalis reciting MADEH of REAL GOD, Dai and doing PURJOSH MAATAM, forgetting the sacrifices of martyrs of Karbala and that of earlier selfless Dais.

The conflicts in the Dawoodi Bohra community we are witnessing today are reflection of conflicts in the past Islamic history. The oppressors of today are successors of the oppressors of yesterday and because their unjust ideology, tyrant regime and methods of inhuman persecutions the sufferings of common Bohras today is continuations of sufferings of ummah of yesterday.
When question arises to stand up against the oppressors the case varies from family to family and individual to individual, depending on their dedication, courage and commitments and other social bearings.
History says that more than 18,000 Shias gave oath of allegiance to Imam Husain (A.S.) and 40,000 Shias offered afternoon prayer behind Muslim bin Aqeel in Mosque of Kufa. But by evening all of them deserted Muslim bin Aqeel leaving him alone to behead. More than 45,000 Muslims came with Imam Husain up to the borders Iraq and then deserted him he was stopped entering Kufa. Many left him after they saw that his death in Karbala is confirmed.
But we do not curse them.
So today fighting against the powerful Bohra establishment which has a most dangerous combination of blind faith and tons of black money is not every one’s cup of tea. Specially when submissive and timid Bohras see that this establishment has destroyed and eliminated hundreds of giants and gets away after committing all sorts of crimes including extortion, murder, black-mail, violating courts order and cheating highest government dignitaries like President and Prime Ministers, in the garb of religion.
Yes, there are many progressives fighting alone without the support of their near and dear ones.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sat May 05, 2007 8:33 pm

S.Insaf,
did you mean that your family dont support your so called reformist mission. you have taken such a long time to decide to spoke the truth.

Thanks anyway

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun May 06, 2007 12:37 am

good one

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sun May 06, 2007 3:39 am

Originally posted by Gulf:
S.Insaf,
did you mean that your family dont support your so called reformist mission. you have taken such a long time to decide to spoke the truth.

Thanks anyway
My cute momeen,
Your family would not even owe you if you dare to speak agaisnt corruption and baraat orders are issued. That is why you have been following something of which you don't even understand the basics.

God Bless You anyway.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun May 06, 2007 3:42 am

Brother Gulf,
Yes. Not openly. Forty years back when my sister Rabab bahen Kalmuwala from Ranala started coming to Bombay to attend my marriage the Amil of Ranala called her and warned her that if you attend the wedding of your brother then you would not be able stay here. My sister replied that "He is my blood relation and if your religion comes in the way of my blood relations I will shun it and join my brother. Bohras in Ranala know you very well and some of them may create mischief against us only on your provocation. So be in limits. Nothing happened on my sister's return to Ranala. She still keeps contacts with me. Similarly my cousins Zehra and Shirin are married to Amils and they maintain cordial relations with me. Incidentally my brother-in-laws Amils keep on happenings in Kothar.
My Mamos (maternal uncles) have died but my Masis (Maternal aunts) welcome me whenever I visit them. My only supporter was my brother Dr. Haider Ali Insaf of Bhopal. Off course my wife Zainab and my children Dr. Shahid Insaf and his wife Dr. Shabana Insaf (America), Sajid Insaf and his wife Farida Insaf (London) and my daughter, Zeenat Insaf have always stood by me and whole-heartedly supported me in my reformist mission.